masked-(eren j. x fem! reader)

By funnyfairies

after returning from a much needed break, y/n l/n decides to let loose for once. being invited to a concert i... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
big news??

chapter eleven

3.9K 126 208
By funnyfairies

miami, florida
thursday, august 4th
7:57 p.m.

——y/n's pov——

The Miami Music Festival is one place to go if you're a tourist and looking for shit to do.

Every single place I look, there's kids running around with water guns, adults drinking, and people dancing. Guys have their girlfriends on their shoulders singing to the songs while they have beers in hand drinking away their years.

The festival takes place in downtown Miami in one of the major parks. There's food trucks everywhere, managers and producers everywhere, and just everything everywhere. In front of the crowd is a HUGE stage with bright lights shining down on the singers at the moment. People scream lyrics so loud that it could probably blow out my eardrum.

Schools start up this month, so teens are trying to savor up all the fun they can get. My senior year was like this, but it just went downhill after that.

With Reiner.

Stop it. Stop thinking about it. It was two days ago and it's time to move on with my life. We came out here to get our minds off of him. I have other things to look forward to.

For instance: I have to study.

Thank god Eren pulled the alarm because I was struggling so much during that test. Ackerman called us around and told us the test would be on Monday. I'm safe for a few days.

I wish Eren would've came tonight, but his mom is visiting. I wonder if he gets to see his mom often because it seemed pretty big to me that he skipped out on coming with me tonight. It would've been nice for him to meet Sasha and Mikasa.

I wave it off in my mind and focus on Mika and Sasha. Sasha has a corn dog in her hand and she's deep throating it to make Mika laugh. She gags and starts coughing. Mikasa slaps her knee and laughs.

"I know you're not gagging for a four inch corn dog," I slap her on the back and giggle with them.

"She was choking on a mini corn dog right before you got here," Mikasa jeers and gets a hold of herself.

I fake gasp and smile at them both. My best friends. My number ones.

I look around for Annie and then back to them. There's too many short blonds for me to actually see her. "Where's Annie?" I ask.

"She's with Armin. I think she's helping him get ready," Mikasa tells me.

"Yeah by giving him a good luck blow job," Sasha jokes with me. Then she sticks her finger in her mouth and makes moaning noises.

Mikasa pushes her in the shoulder and covers her mouth from her laughing.

I throw my hands around their shoulders and begin walking around the crowd of people—multiple crowds—to a relatively bare place. We watch as people puke up their guts and cringe. Hardly anyone stands where we are because it's a shit view of the stage.

We sit down on the towels we brought and lean back on your arms. I'm wearing a black crop top with white biker shorts. To be comfortable, I put on some Nike sneakers and a hoodie over my body. It's smoldering hot so I put my hair up.

Mikasa has jean shorts on with a red tank top that outlines her tits and hangs so tightly on her waist. Sasha has her hair in pigtails to go along with her bike shorts and sweatshirt.

The band on stage gets off and then the small break starts before the next band comes on stage. Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Ray starts on the speakers and the crowd sings along with their phones in hand with the flash on.

"When's Armin's band playing?" I turn towards the both of them. Sasha is between Mikasa's thighs, leaned up on her chest. Mikasa has her arms around Sasha's waist.

My eyes widen and I turn back without looking at them when Sasha responds. "I think after the next one?"

I nod and look for our lunch box we brought with us. It had snacks and drinks in there for us. I find it and unzip it, finding no water and just beer. Groaning, I stand up.

"I'm gonna go get some water," I say while pulling out a few dollars out of my purse. They nod and go back to doing whatever they were doing.

Taking a deep breath, I go on the outskirts of the crowd towards one of the food trucks. Obviously, they'd have water. I hope.

I stop at the first truck and wait for the person managing the truck to come out. In a few seconds, the window slides out and I fist the money in hand. He's a redhead with a shitty haircut with a smile that says, "I get more bitches than you."

In other words, a douche looking guy.

"Can I get some water?"

He snickers and shakes his head. "I don't know. Can you?"

I close my eyes and roll them. The fist I have around my money gets tighter and my palms become hot. When I open my eyes his grin becomes shit-eating and he's leaning against the counter in front of the window.

"Can you just get me a fucking water?" I grit through my clenched teeth. I slam the money on the counter and leave my hand there.

"Yeahhh, one water coming up." He movies extremely slowly like he's in slow motion. He reaches down to a mini fridge and stays there for a good ten seconds. Then, it takes him another ten seconds to get up to the counter.

He pauses and smile at me. "We are out of water. We have beer though."

I open my mouth but a hand slapping the counter from my direction startles me.

"Floch, give her a fucking water bottle. I just saw you give out some before she asked for one," the sudden voice speaks. A piercing, serious voice.

I'm too stunned to turn around, so I look at the redhead, known as Floch, to not seem awkward. Floch's face is just as stunned as mine. His adam's apple bobs in his throat with nerve.

"My bad, Jean." Floch gulps and leans down and grabs a water bottle, sliding it over towards me.

"And don't make her pay, dumbass."

Floch nods again and scoots the money to me. He disappears back into the truck so I can't see him anymore. After all of this, I don't even want my water anymore.

I take the water and put the money in my pocket. Turning around, I almost shriek. I expected whoever it was to leave, but NO, there is someone very much there.

He stands taller than me by a good amount, and that says a lot. This is going to sound really odd, but he has a mullet. And it's HOT!

It's slicked back and under a beanie. Yes, a beanie in 95 degree weather. And what baffles me more is that he's wearing jeans too—and an Snoop Dog tee shirt that hands loosely on his body.

He's leaning against the food truck and rubbing the stubble on his chin.

Now I'm the one with a lump in my throat. "Thanks for that, by the way."

I remember that Floch called him Jean. Jean leans off the truck and grind. But it's not shit eating this, but somehow cocky?

"No problem. He always acts like that towards pretty girls," Jean winks at me and shoves a hand in his pocket.

"You don't happen to be the Jean that's in the band—" I start.

His nodding cuts me off and my eyes get wide again. I'm talking to a kind-of celebrity! I decide to play to cool and simply nod. Nice and simple. Cool as a cucumber.

Jean lifts an eyebrow at me, "You don't seem shocked?"

I scoff intentionally. "Not everyone is going to freak out when meeting someone 'famous.'"

"I'm not that famous," he shrugs lightly.

"But you still admit that you're famous," I smile. We stare at each other in silence before laughing together. It starts off as a little smile into cackling.

We calm down, although my heart still faces, and Jean rubs the back of his neck. "Did you come here with someone?"

I pause and chew on my lip. Technically, I didn't. But I am here with people. But then again, when I left, Mika and Sasha were all over each other. I don't want to go back and ruin the mood. They're probably making out for all I know.

Lately, they've been getting close. Dare I say that they're seeing each other? I'm totally supportive, but I'm kind of upset if they didn't feel like they couldn't tell me. They were all out PDA.

I shake my head no. "No. I'm not here with anyone either." Lie lie lie. Guilt floods inside of me and I frown to myself.

"You shouldn't be alone out here. Loads of people get kidnapped at events like this," Jean gestures for me to follow him as he starts walking.

I'm hesitant at first, but I give in. I follow him in suite through the crowd and to the very front. People try talking to Jean and brush up against our bodies. Jean ignores everyone and makes sure that I'm still following with him.

"I'm playing in like two minutes. Stay right here," he gazes around us and sees Armin peeking his head out and telling him to hurry up. "I might even throw you my shirt," he winks and jogs behind the stage.

I pull my phone out and message both Mika and Sasha telling them where I am and not to worry about me. I don't expect a response any time soon, so I just wait it out with the crowd and wave my hands in sync with them.

Just waiting for the performance to begin.

                                      —————-
i didn't want to make this chapter super long so i'm dividing it into two parts 😭

-reece

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.6K 89
[Under editing] My name is (R/n). A simple girl and an avid fan of Flugel der Freiheit / No Name. I used to live with my family. Until I decided to l...
3.5K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
280 37 14
This story is about Her. [Modern!AU] A troubled woman who has led a life that was not her own. She tries her hardest to go back in time as it's her l...
206K 5.2K 27
[Under HEAVY Editing] - I felt myself shiver slightly. I finally realized it. I guess it was about time. Somehow I knew deep down this whole time. Le...