My Only Love [PG13+] *EDITING*

By falleninfinitybooks

"I’ve been beaten, I’ve been raped, and I’ve been battered and bruised, ruined all around. I don’t like to tr... More

My Only Love [PG13+]
Prologue
1. Found
2. Slowly by Slowly..
3. Blackouts
4. The Cold Truth
5. Unfortunate Meetings
6. Forget Me
7. Realization
8. Greeted by Death.
9. The Ritual
10. I'm Yours.
11. First Date
12. Pup's Out of the Bag
13. On the Road
14. Mark Me
15. Long Lost, Finally Found
16. Proposal
17. The Sacrifice
18. Falling Into Place
19. Our Last Night
20. The Biggest Betrayal
22. Death Is Kindest
23. There Is Only Heartbreak
24. The Healing
25. What Is Life?
26. The Second First Date
Epilogue
Acknowledgement & Sequel News
SEQUEL NOW UP!
HELP YOU AMAZING PEOPLE!

21. Heartbeats

7.3K 166 16
By falleninfinitybooks

You people make me happy :) Oh..also, I won't name any names...someone personal messaged me...who read this and told me how much of a sh!t writer I was and told me that this was the crappiest thing they'd ever read. It brought me down a little...

I don't suck right? :(

But that was mean. If you keep reading this, now you know why I didn't reply. I hope you feel bad cause that made me feel like crap.

Dedication goes to my sister: YourLovelyWriter who turned 16 yesterday! She has neat stories :) Check her out? She's at my external link. 

Oya, haven't proofread so point of mistakes if you'd like! :) x 

Vote, Comment, Fan! :) x

*************************************** 

21. Heartbeat 

Gabrielle's POV

"I understand." I nodded, unfazed by his presence. "Don't leave without your permission, Don't speak to anyone without your permission, Don't leave without a guard and always be with someone else." 

He nods. "I'm not doing this for myself. You're my mate. I just want you safe." he said with a crazed expression.

I wanted to roll my eyes. "I get it. You told me a thousand times."

"A thousand and one." he winked teasingly sending shivers through my body. SeriouslyNo way in hell and I going to flirt with you. Sick.

I let out a forced smile but really, I wanted to puke. He smiled back and I knew I got this in the bag. "Can I go to sleep now? Getting tired isn't really good for me." I said wryly.

His smile widens and I know if I don't get out of here now I'm only going to feel sicker and sicker. "Just repeat to me what I told to you." 

 "Don't leave without your permission, Don't speak to anyone without your permission, Don't leave without a guard and always be with someone else." Basically, do nothing unless it involves him. He gives me a small smile and waves his hand around, gesturing to me that it was fine and that I could now leave. I was alright with it--with being told what to do, for now at least until I formulated a plan that wouldn't get the three of us killed. 

Three.

That's right. My wolf, myself and the pup inside me. 

The best thing was, Jacob was allowing me to keep the child. Granted he thought it was his...he couldn't hold back, obviously. The first night we landed in Colorado was the first night he'd taken me. I knew better than to fight him so he was gentle, as if knowing if he went his own pace with me I would break. I knew for a fact that Jarred felt it...of course he would. If mated couples had sex with another they would feel a burning pain, a fire inside them would consume them until the said cheating mate would stop.  

Of course it made me feel like shit. Jarred was my mate and here I was, practically hurting him just to please this man--my brother. My anger had been building since the night he'd taken me.

Only two days after did he start saying my scent had changed. Apaprently I smelled different now. It was impossible, of course that I would get pregant so fast but Jacob overlooked my mating with Jarred that he didn't even realize that the child, the pup inside my belly was not his. The pup inside my belly belonged to Jarred and always wouldBut Jacob thought it was his. 

 Since he found out I was pregnant, Jacob had been taking care of me. He had done all he could to keep me content and happy--from not drinking to actually being a good Alpha. For the first time since he killed our father my big brother actually seemed like a big brother...except the one thing was he was deluded enough to think I was his mate.

It disgusted me. I hated that he thought I was his mate. I hated that he thought that my baby was his. I hated that he attacked Jarred even if I had willingly given myself to him. I hated it and I hated me.

But that didn't mean I was going to be a pathetic she-wolf and give up. No. It just meant that now...now I had something to fight for. My world didn't just revolve around myself or my mate. Now I had my child to think about. 

No f*cking way in hell was I allowing her...or him, to be raised by a monster like my brother.

 I had a plan and I was determined to make it work whether I die or not. This was the final chapter in my story. This would determine my future. 

Jarred's POV

- 48 HOURS EARLIER - 

"You're selfish." my dad pointed out, scowling at me.

"So you've told me quite a couple of times." I said, rolling my eyes. "It's not going to stop me. My pack and I came to visit. This isn't our land. I'm going to Colorado whether you like it or not."

"I don't. That girl is nothing but trouble." 

"That girl is my mate and it would do you well to quit saying shit about her, dad. I don't want to challenge you for Alpha simply because my wolf is pissed that your bitching about our mate. Be quiet and leave me alone." I growled. 

He stormed out, a furious expression on his face and I dropped face first on my bed, enjoying the peace and calm. It had been this way now for the past two weeks. I'd gone two weeks without Gabrielle and so far the need I had for her had begun to weaken. 

I felt it only last week, days after she left when that bastard brother of hers took her. I felt the burning pain that I only heard of. I wanted to be angry at her--for not fighting him, for not fighting for us. But she didn't realize she allowed herself to open her mind to me. It was a little opening of course but my wolf found it. During our sleep and hers we entered her dreams finding her looking pale as death. We knew then that even if she only accidentally left that hole open in her mind...we would watch out for her. And so every night, when she slept we would enter her dreams. We would never approach her but we'd watch her as she cried to herself and to her wolf, pleading for ways to make it through.

She left for me. To keep me safe--to keep my family safe. I knew that. 

Gabby didn't betray me like the rest of them had said in fact she sacrificed herself to her own personal hell so that no one would die. She was the perfect example of a Luna--putting her people above herself. Putting others' needs before her own. 

An Alpha is strong but his Luna is stronger but without each other...they were nothing. If Gabby thought I was just going to allow her to slip from my fingers then she was wrong. I was coming for her. I would never give up on her. She is mine.

 "Jarred." Jordan called, opening the door to my bedroom. "It's time."

It sure as hell is.  

"Remember the plan. Kill. Infiltrate. Collect." I growled. Gabrielle, I'm coming for you. 

Gabrielle's POV

The plan was simple.  

As a Riser I could do many things. I'd killed before but this was going to be different...others were less personal. Others involved killing to survive and as much as this kill was going to help me survive it doesn't mean that It made it any less horrible.

I remember the first time I went for the kill. I didn't understand how anyone could do something so terribly barbaric. I terrified myself into thinking I should also hurt myself...so I did, by having dirty sex with some guy in a club that couldn't even remember my name the next day. Punishment...that was what I gave myself everytime I took a life.

Even if this was to survive. 

But this was different. The first time I hurt him I did it because I was a naiive little girl that didn't know any better. Now...I was older but that didn't mean I was wiser. Being older didn't make you wiser...definitely not. It simply meant that now, you had more experience. Now, you understood things on a different level...I couldn't make the same mistake twice. I couldn't simply kill Jacob and hope for the best and run away.

I have something to go back for now. I had Jarred and I needed to get him back. I had something worth fighting for and he was--is, mine.

So I couldn't idiotically just smash glass into Jacob's neck like last time. I needed to take him out...for good. I needed to know his body was pale and lifeless. I needed to know that there was now way to bring it back to life. I needed to know my mother--who stayed with us, wouldn't kill me for killing her precious son afterwards.

 It took me days for it to sink in that I was pregnant and it took another few days to help me gather up a plan that didn't kill me or my pup. I'd made so many mistakes in my life and this was going to be my only redemption--the baby in my belly was the future. Mine and Jarred's.

 My bedroom door opened and Jacob's second in command, Johnson's eyes were wide and frantic. His face was bloody and his eyes flashing yellow. His wolf seemed to be itching to come out. His eyes finally landed on me. His next words both frightened and surprised me.

"We're being inflirtrated!" 

He'd come for me. Jarred had come for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516 5 23
“I tucked my light brown hair behind my ear and placed on my warm, light blue winter jacket and headed for the woods. He was here, breathing down my...
7.8K 275 22
I smiled as I watched my closest friends be happy. That's all I've ever wanted, right? Make those around me happy, but it's hard sometimes. It's hard...
1.9K 117 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...