DESTINED | TAEKOOK

By Taebaby_13

When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated... More

Author's Note
Introduction pt.1
Introduction pt.2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter- 13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter 30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
'Thank you' Note
Chapter-50
Chapter- 51
Chapter-52
New Story
Chapter-53
Chapter- 54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter- 64
Chapter- 65
Chapter- 66
Chapter- 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter- 72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter- 75
Chapter- 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter- 78
Chapter- 79
Chapter- 80
Chapter- 81
Chapter- 82
Chapter- 83
Chapter- 84
Chapter- 85
Chapter- 86
Chapter- 87

Chapter- 71

1.4K 75 18
By Taebaby_13

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

"Kookie?"

Jungkook heard the voice he was dying to hear and he forgot everything else. He jumped up and took Taehyung in his arms.

"Thank god, you are okay! I was so scared, so scared."

Jungkook mumbled, burying his face in Taehyung's neck. Only after sometime did realization struck him and he slowly pulled away.

He asked, voice shaking, "What did you call me?"

Taehyung smiled and cupped his cheeks, "Kookie."

Jungkook's heartbeat quickened and he took a step back, "Call me again."

"Kookie." Taehyung called out.

"One more time." Jungkook slapped himself and said.

"Kookie." Jungkook's eyes were bloodshot now. His body had started shaking.

Taehyung stared at his lover's miserable state and hurried to get up but his body was too weak.

"...Again." 

Jungkook cleaned his ears and said.

"Kookie." Taehyung called, very softly without getting annoyed. Everytime he repeated it, the intensity of warmth and love only increased in his voice and eyes.

He stared at his lover looking at him with eyes filled with confusion, happiness and love. He wanted to stand up but the drip was still attached to his hand.

I am back, my love. You don't have to wait anymore.

"...Only one more time, p-please."

Jungkook's voice wavered in the end. He was on the verge of tears. His whole body was trembling.

"Kookie, my love. I am your Taehyung, come to me."

Taehyung opened his arms and called him, his own eyes filling with tears.

And the next second, he was pulled into a tight embrace that knocked the breathe out of his chest.

Jungkook wrapped him in his arms, protectively and kept whispering, "Tae, my baby. You are my Tae. You really are."

Jungkook's whole body trembled as he asked, "Tell me, is this a dream?"

Taehyung hugged him tightly and stroked his back, "No, my love. This is real."

Taehyung felt tears falling on his shoulder. He pulled back a little and wiped Jungkook's eyes with his palms.

"No. No more crying."

Jungkook sniffled and said, "You are also crying."

Taehyung laughed and Jungkook kissed away his tears. They held each other in their arms and stared in each other's eyes.

More tears started rolling down from Jungkook's eyes and Taehyung pressed kisses on both of his eyes.

"I am here and this time I am not going anywhere, Kookie."

Jungkook tightened his arms around him and mumbled, "Like I am going to let you go anywhere."

Taehyung laughed and ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook stared in his eyes lovingly and started leaning in, very slowly.

Their lips finally met and they stayed like that, not moving them for a few seconds. Jungkook slowly started moving his lips and Taehyung tugged on his hair gently. 

Jungkook's fingers dig in his waist as Taehyung also moved his lips in sync. Jungkook bits his lover's bottom lip and Taehyung opened his mouth. The mafia boss's tongue invaded his mouth. He sucked on his tongue as Taehyung's fingers tightened in Jungkook's hair and he moaned softly. His knees went weak, thank god that he was sitting or he wouldn't be able to even stand right now.

This is the power Jeon Jungkook's hold over him. Only he can wreck him completely and only he can see him like this. Only he can make him go weak with just a kiss.

Jungkook pulled him closer and roamed his mouth with his tongue, not leaving a single corner.

Jungkook sucked on his bottom lip and gave it a soft bite. He finally pulled away and rested their foreheads together.

A silver string of saliva connected their lips. Jungkook leaned in and licked the other's lips. He pulled back again and smiled softly.

"You have no idea how much I have waited for this day."

Taehyung smiled and pecked his lips again. Jungkook laughed in satisfaction and hugged him again. Taehyung melted in his embrace as his heart beat slowly relaxed. He leaned against his lover's chest and smiled.

Suddenly he pulled away from the embrace and asked Jungkook, his voice filled with panic, "Chim! Where's Chim, Kookie?"

Jungkook pushed him down gently and said, "Calm down, baby. Take a deep breathe first."

Taehyung nodded and asked him again after taking a few breathers, "How is he?"

Jungkook lowered his eyes and said grimly, "His operation is still going on."

Taehyung struggled to get up, "I want to go there!"

Jungkook pushed him down again and said softly, "Wait, let me call me the nurse."

On cue, a nurse entered and she checked Taehyung's pulse.

"Mr. Park, you are okay now. But please take care next time, Dr. Aish was so worried. Not only her, the whole hospital was." The nurse passed him a glass of water as she said.

"Okay." Taehyung mumbled weakly., she was familiar with Taehyung or more like Sam.

He looked at the nurse and asked, "Can I ask who is operating Park Jimin."

The nurse looked down at him and said, "Your mother is operating him. And I think that you can be relaxed now after hearing this."

Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief and nodded, "Yes, thank you sister Lin."

She smiled and walked out after removing the drip.

"We don't have much to worry since Mama is the one operating him." Taehyung said. 

"Let's go." Jungkook stopped him from getting up.

"You are still weak, you shouldn't walk."

After saying this, he bent down and wrapped one of his arm around the other's back while wrapped his other arm behind his knees.

He carried him up and Taehyung's face flushed, "Wait, put me down, you bunny!"

Jungkook laughed and bent down to press a kiss on his nose, "Your bunny."

Taehyung hugged his neck and said, "Yes, my bunny. Only mine."

Jungkook couldn't help but press more kisses on his face. Taehyung giggled and Jungkook stared at him lovingly.

He carried Taehyung in his arms to the Operation Theater.

There were only Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon present. Since Lisa was crying very much, Hoseok had taken her back.

When Jin saw Jungkook carrying Taehyung in his arms, his jaw dropped.

Yoongi got up and ran to Taehyung. Although he was worried for Jimin but he had not forgotten about Taehyung fainting too and so, he was worried for him as well. 

He asked him with a worried gaze, "Are you okay?"

Jungkook gently puts him down but still lets one of his arms wrapped around his waist, supporting him.

Taehyung nodded, "I am okay, hyung. How's my Chim?"

"Your Chim is----wait!" Yoongi's eyes widened slowly and he stared at Taehyung's face in shock.

He held Taehyung's arms and asked, "Tae?!"

Taehyung smiled and slowly nodded his head. And the next second he was wrapped into Yoongi's arms.

Jungkook, who was standing beside Taehyung was pushed away, ". . ."

"You are really our Tae?" Yoongi asked with tears of happiness in his eyes.

Taehyung hugged him back and said, "Yes hyung, I am your Tae."

Yoongi hugged him even tightly and Taehyung exclaimed, "Hyung, I can't breathe!"

Yoongi pulled back and wiped his eyes, "Oh sorry, I was too reckless just now." Taehyung shook his head and took his hands in his own, "It's okay, hyung."

"Don't worry, Chim would be okay." He softly said and patted Yoongi's hand a few times before he heard a voice, "My baby!"

It was Jin who had a hand covering his mouth as he sobbed looking at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and ran to him, "Hyung!"

He was immediately pulled into a almost choking embrace. Taehyung coughed but didn't say anything as he was basically beinf choked by Jin.

Thankfully Namjoon came to his rescue, "Leave the poor boy Jinnie, or else he might forget everything once again."

Jin laughed and kissed Taehyung's forehead, "Did you even know how much you made me worry?"

Taehyung pinched his own ear and said, "I am sorry to make you all worry."

"Tae."

He heard a deep magnetic voice calling him and respectfully called back, "Hyung."

Namjoon smiled warmly and also hugged him. Thankfully, it wasn't as tight as Jin. Taehyung lets his forehead rest on Namjoon's shoulder and closed his eyes.

Namjoon also closed his eyes as a lone tear rolled down his cheek. Everyone stared at the scene silently, not making any noise.

Jin covered his mouth and silently let out a sob while Yoongi had a soft smile on his face.

Taehyung's lips quivered as he tightened his hug around Namjoon's torso and called out in a shaky voice, "Hyung!"

Namjoon patted his hair and pressed a kiss in his silver locks.

He softly murmured, "I am here."

Taehyung called again, "Hyung..."

Namjoon once again called softly, "I am here." He repeated 'I am here' for numerous times and only then did Taehyung stopped crying and pulled back from the hug.

He was his brother after all. The person who had brought him up, with love, care and gentleness. He was the best brother that Taehyung could ask for.

He didn't let Taehyung feel their parent's absence when they were gone. Whenever Taehyung would miss their parent's, Namjoon would hug him and repeat softly, 'I am here'.

Namjoon had done so much for him. Taehyung was not only his little brother, he was like his son. Maybe more than that but not less.

He had never let a single tear fall from Taehyung's eyes. He had supported him everytime, he had always stood beside him and Taehyung couldn't ask for more.

After all, a brother is, a friend, a teacher, a motivator, a supporter. Many roles in one soul. And Namjoon had always been the best of each one.

"Hyung..." Taehyung suddenly whispered, his eyes staring into distance.

Namjoon looked over and asked with a worried gaze, "Hm?"

"They say that big brother are the second best blessing after father and you, truly are one to me."

He mumbled in a low shaky voice, filled with sincerity and Namjoon finally broke down.

Jin was about to go to his husband but Yoongi stopped him, shaking his head.

Namjoon covered his eyes with his hands and cried his heart out. Taehyung stared at his brother and also cried. 

One thing he couldn't stand is, Namjoon crying. Nothing in the world hurts him more than seeing his brother cry.

Namjoon controlled his tears and took Taehyung' face in his hands, "You, too, are the best gift from god to me. I can't ask for more."

Taehyung covered his hand with his own and bit his lip. Namjoon silently hugged him and no more words were said.

Jungkook looked over at Yoongi and walked over to him.

He hesitated a bit but still stepped forward and embraced Yoongi.

Yoongi couldn't move for a while, too surprised by this sudden act of his brother.

Jungkook whispered beside his ear, "Don't worry hyung, Jimin would be okay. I am here for you. Your little brother is always here for you."

Hearing this, Yoongi's lower lip quivered and he also wrapped his arms around Jungkook saying, "Thank you."

Everyone else had also came to him and told him 'I am here' but hearing this from his little brother stirred some deep emotions inside him.

They have never been too intimate with each other since childhood but Yoongi knew that Jungkook would be always there to get his back and he would be too.

Jin looked at both pair of brother's hugging and mumbled to himself, 

"I also want a brother!"

----------------------

Do you have a big brother?

Thanks for reading!

Love~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.9K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
3.2M 150K 35
"Why can't you just admit that you like me?" you piped, grinning evilly. "Because I don't," Jungkook snapped, jaw clenching, "and I never will." - Yo...
203K 9.3K 99
YOONMIN In which, Jimin is asked to take over his family business and be the Mafia leader of Busan. But bad for his parents, Jimin had other plans. J...
100K 5.4K 40
"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, fingers entangled with e...