You Rejected Me So, Fuck Off

By Stephhh29x

Annabelle is the weak link of the pack. Not to mention she is harassed every single day by her pack members.B... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 : You'll regret rejecting me
Chapter 2: You'll Regret Rejecting Me Part 2
Chapter 3: You Just Can't Keep Your Eyes Off Me Can You
Chapter 4: Don't Think That Everything Is Peaches And Cream Between Us
Chapter 5: Keep Your Hands To Yourself
Chapter 6: I Guess You Changed
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 8 : I'll Call You , The Littles
Chapter 9 : I'll Give You One Chance So, Dont Screw It Up
Chapter 10 : Don't Talk To Me , You Screwed It Up!
Chapter 10 : Don't Talk To Me , You Screwed It Up! Part 2
Chapter 11 :You Rejected Me! Leave Me Alone
Authors Note
Chapter 12 : Alpha Cayton Is Kinda Mental
Chapter 13 : Why Did You Mark Me!
Chapter 14 : Best Date Ever!
Chapter 15 : You Were Supposed To Be My Perfect Guy
Authors Note:
Chapter 16 : I choose......
Chapter 17 : I choose You

Chapter 7: I Hope You Know I Don't Want You

15.9K 393 50
By Stephhh29x

* Jenna's POV*

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I found out I was pregnant and since I told Belle. I'm going to a doctors appointment today to see the gender.I walked towards the mirror to check out my baby bump.

It got pretty big since last week. I checked the time and it was 10 until 4 so , I headed downstairs." hey babe , let's go we're going to be late" aww. I smiled at how much he is going to love these babies.

I was getting ready to go down the porch steps but , Caleb picked me up bridal style and put me in the car.Im so glad he did because my feet are starting to swell up.

Because I'm a werewolf I only have 4 months of pregnancy.Yea , pretty weird.

~ Doctors Office ~

Im so nervous right now I can't wait to see the gender of my little twins. " hey, are you okay?" Caleb asked me I just nodded. He grabbed my hand in his " everything is going to be alright. You know I love you and these babies will always love you" he told me " thanks baby" I pecked his lips and waited for the doctor.

Just then the doctor approached us. " hi Jenna , please follow me" we got up and followed the doctor.I layed down on the bed and lifted my shirt up a little bit. When that cold jell touched my stomach. That shit was cold. I looked over to the screen and I saw my baby's there. It's was amazing.

" So , you know how we said you were having twins" oh god what if something happened. I just nodded my head " well , you are having 4 children" omg I'm so happy. " REALLY OH MY GOSH THANKYOU!!" I yelled in excitement.

Caleb ran over to me and hugged me. " baby were having 4 children" I looked at him and he was crying. I started crying too." I know" I replied. This was an emotional moment.

I took the tears off my face and looked at the doctor. " Can we know the gender?" she nodded " you are having 2 boys and 2 girls" I smiled so big.

* Belle' POV*

" hello?" I asked threw the phone " hey it's Jenn we are having 2 girls and 2 boys" she told me "omg aww I'm so happy for you" I told her " thanks , well ill talk to you later I have to talk to the doctor" " okay bye"

I went downstairs because I was hungry. " hey" Cayton said. I just ignored it and walked to the kitchen. " you know what you said is a lie. I love you I don't like Lana" he said " Ohh well I think it's the truth" I said " I love you what are you talking about. You want me and I want you" he said.

" I hope you know I don't want you" I told him. I grabbed my food and sat down.

Continue Reading