Chapter 2: You'll Regret Rejecting Me Part 2

~ School~

* Lana POV*

I HATE HER I HATE I HATE HER. I'm going to make her regret ever talking to her future Luna like that.I saw the way Cayton was staring at her today. If she wants to play dirty, then I'll play dirty too.

* Belle's POV*

As I was walking threw the hallways everybody was staring at me . I kind blushed because I'm not use to this much attention. But , I have to act like I don't care and stand tall. " Help!" I heard somebody yell I turned around and saw my friend thats been with me since the beginning runninng to me with a guy behind her.

And , boy oh boy did he look mad. I did what any friend would do, I kicked the guy and it sent him flying.Everyone around is gasped. It was then that I realized that the boy was Caleb , Caytons twin brother. " what happened? Are you okay?" I asked Jenna ( my best friend ) " Caleb here is my mate and he is asking me to accept his rejection" she said answering my question.

Oh naw. He is going to regret rejecting her. I walked up to Caleb " what the fuck is your problem!? You should be happy to have a mate like Jenna but , no you and your brother are so much alike. " SHUTUP ill find a better mate" he shot back at me .

When he said that I heard Jenna whimper. I don't want her to go threw that so , I punched him in the face. He got up and threw him self at me I moved before he could touch him and kicked his ankle making him fall. I pinned him to the ground and smiled. " haha you thought you could beat me"

* Jenna's POV*

Damn him he is so stupid. But , woah my bestfriend can fight.

*Caleb POV*

Honestly I don't want I reject her but , she is weak , fat and ugly. I can't have her.

~ Next day~

* Belle's POV*

Earlier today I called Jenna to come over. I heard a light knock on my door and I got up. Me and Jenna were going to dress fabulous today.

I made Jenna wear high waisted shorts with a black tank top and a gray cardigan. To finish her look she wore gray Toms.

I decided to wear black shorts and a red tank top with a black cardigan and red Toms. Yep we decided to look like twinies.We only put on black eyeliner and Clear Baby Lips on.We curled our hair then put them in pony tails and wrapped a black bow around it.

Jenna looked beauiful with her long brown hair and brown eyes. I can't wait to see the look on Caleb's face when he sees Jenna