Chapter 9 : I'll Give You One Chance So, Dont Screw It Up

* Belle's POV*

Right now I'm waiting for Jenna to get out of the hospital with the babies. I've been really frustrated lately because Cayton has been trying to apologize to me. I should just accept it so he could leave me alone.

But , I have to give him props for trying. I should forgive him , right? Oh and also Caleb keeps saying " My children need their god parents together" I just cant stand it when he says that.

ANNABELLE!!! Jenna yelled threw the mind link.

wow that's weird no one ever call me by my full first name

What?

I've been calling you for the last 30 minutes! Gosh are you death or something

Oh sorry I was in my thoughts

Well obviously. Now come help me with the babies Caleb had to  go to a pack meeting 

I grunted and got up. When I got to Jenna she was trying to hold four baby carriages by her self. I chuckled at how she was struggling. I ran up to her and took the boys. I couldn't help but notice that Alec had dirty blonde hair. But , I thought his hair was brown. I checked to see if any of the other children had the same color , but they didn't.

" Hey I thought Alec had brown hair" I told Jenna " so did I , but something changed since he was first born" she chuckled. Well then this child is going to be special ( not in the mental way no offence to anyone)

We got in the car and drove home. I took the boys and put them in the living room. " Hey Belle" Cayton said. I think this is the time too forgive him." Ummm Cayton can we talk" he nodded and followed me to my room.

" Look Annabelle I'm sorry I regret rejecting you please , please forgive me" he pleaded. " that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Ill one chance so , don't screw it up" I told him. He nodded picked me up  and spun me around. I giggled. " Okay hulk you can put me down now" he just chuckled and put me down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the really short chapter

Hope you like it!!!!!

Love , Stephanie