Chapter 5: Keep Your Hands To Yourself

For now on I will be updating every single Saturday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Belle's POV*

I'm so angry! Ahhhhhh. The bitch better thank Matt because if he wasn't there to stop me I would have strangled her to death.

* Lana's POV*

I'm going to get her back. A 100 times harder. I'm going to go the pack meeting and get something that will hurt her ...........

* Belle's POV*

Right now I'm at the pack meeting. And , trust me I don't want to be here. " hey everyone , as you have heard there was a rouge attack today and we need to stay out of the woods until I say it's fine"

" now my mate wants to say something" what!? I didn't want to say anything. As soon as he left Lana came on stage. Ohh so he meant Lana right. She cleared her throat catching everyone's attention except mines. " Dear diary today I got beat by my alpha/crush. I just wished he had the same feeling for me. I love him. I don't know why since he beats me all the time. But, these feeling can't go away. Yours truley Annabelle Summer"

I looked up shocked how dare she. Everybody by now was staring at me. I heard a growl and it was Cayton. I new his wolf took over because of that. I turned around and ran. I know his wolf is mad. I ran to my room and locked the door. " OPEN THE DOOR NOW" he yelled in his alpha tone.

I refuse to open this door. I know he won't knock it down. So I walked over to my bed put in my headphones and listened to ' Nothing Like Us' by Justin Bieber on ' Believe Acoustic' I must say I love Justin.

' gave you everything baby

Everything I had to give

Girl why would you push me away'

I was laying in my bed with my eyes closed when I felt arms around me. Damn I should have heard the door bust down or something. But , no I had my headphones on blast. I open my eyes quickly and saw a really angry Cayton looking at me.

He covered my mouth because he knew I was going to scream. He picked me up over his shoulder and took me to his room. I kicked him. And, ran to my room. I'm pretty sure he got over it because he left me alone.

~ next day at school~

I was walking threw the hallways and I felt eyes on me. I turned around and saw Cayton was with his slut. Them both staring at me.I roled my eyes and went to my locker.

I was wearing dark skinny jeans, a black T , and black ankle boots.I was getting my books out my locker when I felt someone squeeze my ass. I turned around ready to punch someone , but I saw Cayton smirking at me.

~ lunch~

I was talking to my friend and going threw the lunch line when I bumped into someone. I was about to fall but strong hands kept me up. But , the hands we on my ass. SERIOUSLY! I looked up and saw Cayton.

I moved his hands and slapped him in his face. " NEXT TIME YOU DO THAT I'LL HIT YOU TEN TIMES HARDER!" I yelled at him. " KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!" I yelled again. It's obvious that I've had enough.

He leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear " I'll get you.trust me" then he came back up. I was about to walk away but he caught my wrist and brought to him and ..... Kissed me. KISSED ME!? When he released from the kiss I looked at him shocked.

You know I have to admitt it the kiss was good. " I knew you liked it" he smirked. DAMN! He was listening to my thoughts.

I soon realized everyone was staring at us . I blushed a bright red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so the little comment I left above I change my mind. I'm going to update atleast 2 or 3 times a week. I don't know , it depends on how I'm feeling.

Love , Stephanie

Xxxx