Chapter 11 :You Rejected Me! Leave Me Alone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Belle's POV *

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I groaned at my alarm clock. I hate school! But , today is the day that I will be acting like I never knew Cayton.

I got up from my bed and went to the shower. I made sure the water was hot so I could relax and enjoy the next hour in here.

~ 1 Hour Later ~

I'm wondering what to wear. It's kinda chilly outside and I feel like a bumb so I'm going to have my bumb day today.

I put on boy shorts an a purple braw. I picked out a pink tanktop and gray sweat pants.To finish the outfit I put on a black sweater and my black uggs. I decided to do nothing with Tom hair so I put it into a bun.

I headed down stairs to get my bag and an apple. I skipped all the way to the kitchen and found someone in there. Cayton. He looked terrible he had bags under his eyes and looked tired.

" Hi Belle " he said. My heart told me to reply with 'hi love' or 'hi mate' , but I told my self no! "Hi Alpha Cayton" I replied. When he heard that he looked sad , but angry at the same time.

"What the hell , Belle! I'm your mate don't call me that" he yelled. " I'm sorry if I made you upset Alpha ill be leaving now." I said and walked away.

I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking so I bumped into someone. " woah. Are you okay" asked a very tall boy with blonde hair." Ah , yea I'm fine" I said. " umm , I'm kinda new here so can you help me get to school?" He asked.

" sure! " and with that we were out the door. " so what's your name " he said. " I'm Belle. What's your name?" I asked him " I'm Reed" he told me. " I'm also Journey's brother" he said.

" oh my gosh really !? " I asked. He chuckled and nodded his head.

~ At School ~

" So do you have a mate ?" He asked me. It took me a while to answer that question. " No. I do not have a mate" when I said that a huge growl filled the air. Oh gosh Cayton.

Cayton came walking down the hallway toward me. When he reached me he grabbed my arm and started taking me somewhere. " Hey! What's your problem? Leave her alone" Reed said. " she is my mate! So stay out of it!" Cayton said.

But , he didn't wait for Reed to reply. He just dragged me to an empty classroom. He pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me ...... Roughly. I pushed him off me and glared at him. " Why did you kiss me Alpha " I said to him. " stop calling me that!" He yelled making me flinch.

" I'm your mate and you are mine and only mine." He told me. " No your not" I said. " yes you are" he said. This went on for a minute.

" Oh my gosh just stop!" I yelled " You rejected me! Leave me alone" I yelled at him. His eyes turned dark once agian. But , before he could do anything I walked out.

I saw Reed waiting by my locker so I walked up to him. " hi. Sorry about that. My Alpha is crazy" he just nodded his head. And , we went to class.

The day went by fast just like any other day.