Chapter 2 : You'll regret rejecting me

~ Next Day~

Belles POV

Today was the day to show the true me. This is it. I took a warm shower. After I put on a purple braw with black boy shorts. I put on a gray half shirt with no under shirt under it so I can show my abs. The gray half shirt had a black heart on it.

I got a pear of light skinny jeans that mad my ass look nice.I decided on putting black eyelinder that made my eyes pop out. Finally I put on black pumps to finish the outfit.

I headed down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. When I got there everybodys jaw dropped. I just smiled and grabbed myself an apple. As I reached up to grab my self a cup of orange juice I could feel Caytons eyes on my ass.

SCORE! I poured orange juice in the cup and was getting ready to drink it when Lana spoke up. " what the hell are you doing !" she yelled. I smiled at her " Im drinking juice got a problem with it" I asked like I didn't care " yes i do have a problem with it!" she replied. I didn't bother to say another word I just blew her a kiss and laughed.

My brother walked in and saw me. His eyes popped out of his head " WOAH SIS YOU LOOK ...." I smiled and hugged him. " thanks bro" he gave me a look and I just laughed. " Make us food you little bitch" It's about time Cayton spoke up. " I'm sorry but I'm not the same girl that made you breakfast. And if you want me to, expect poison to be in it."

He looked at me shocked and then yelled at me " Im your alpha , you treat me wih respect. " oh really cause last time I checked I was your mate. Oh, speaking of mate" I cleard my thought and spoke " I, Annnabelle Summer accept your rejection,Cayton Colt"

" we'll now that you said that you have to listen to me as your alpha" I started laughing until the point I couldn't breath " haha you stupid sun of a ..." before I could finish I was pushed against the wall.

" WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO CALL ME!?" he asked I know how to fight very well so I'm not scared I never decide to use my skills on him. " I said you stupid sun if a bitch you think I'm still going to listen to you" he growled and smashed me in the wall again.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. I kicked him in the stomach which made him let go of me. Then I punched him in the face making him bleed.Finally I grabbed him and pinned him to the wall.

I hadn't realized I was choking him until he was gasping for air. " now if any of you try something I have you know that I am very good at fighting" they all nodded there head except for Lana who was next to an injured Cayton.

" aww does little Cayton poo have a boo boo" I mocked. They both scolded at me and I rolled my eyes. " let's go big bro" he followed me to the car.

When we got to the car he gave me a look that said explain. " Im trying to make Cayton regret ever rejecting me" he nodded in approval and smiled. " but, damn girl I never knew you were that strong" I chuckled at his comment and told him that when him and our mom would be out somewhere my dad trained me to be a good fighter.

* Caytons POV*

Damn my mate is strong. And very sexy. When she left I couldn't hep but, stare at her ass. I never new she had Abbs. Now I can't stop thinking about that sexy mate of mine that I rejected. You know, I kinda regret it. But , I'm going to make her mine. If she likes it or not.