The Belladonna

Por BekLittleSparrow24

Adventure and Romance on the seas with pirates, epic ship battles and sword fights. When Sky joins a navy Br... Más

Authors note
Belladonna Playlist
Chapter 1- Rendes
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - Brig
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - Pirates
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Belladonna
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Harpers Isle
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Manor
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - Bonfire
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - Belladonna
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Hawk
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - Man-o-war
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - Karniva
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - Cormornants
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Crow's Nest
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - On the boardwalk
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - Dining Hall
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 - Training room
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - The Alley
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - The ball
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - The Pier
Chapter 37
Chapter 38- Captain's Cabin
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - On the staircase
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 - Cells
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 - Wheel
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 - Tavern
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48- Manor Garden
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - Dining Room
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - The Well
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 - Frigate
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 - The Bow
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 - Peaks
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Across the Plank
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 - Intargo Fort
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 - Nivarian Sea
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 - Jane Duchess
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 - Sitting Room
Chapter 69
Epilogue

Prologue

3K 89 4
Por BekLittleSparrow24

1746

It was becoming too easy. Either he was getting better or the dear King really wasn't up holding his standards. The young captain watched as the frigate's mast disappeared beneath the water's surface. The Kings colours sinking as well as they are pulled under by the rest of the ship.

The captain turned away from the wreckage and towards his crew. They had lost one and though it was never good to lose men, it was worse to lose an entire ship with a crew and precious ammunition. The captain knew he got the better end of the deal.

That was the thirteenth ship so far and there was no way in hell they would ease up soon. He had a point to prove. This wasn't about piracy or wealth. It wasn't even about rebellion and freedom. No, this was revenge and he wouldn't stop until the King understood that.

"Beautifully executed lads." The Captain called to his crew over the wheel. He was replied with a chorus of cheers from the deck below him. The air smelled of cannon smoke and salt.

"Where we headed next Cap'n?" A man with skin as dark as the night sky asked, the adrenalin of battle still humming in his voice.

The Captain smiled. "I believe there is a navy Brig currently on its way to a small fishing town over to the west." He turned to the crew, "What do you say lads? You up for a taking down one of the Kings Brigs?" A grin worked its way onto his face as the crew cheered.

We are going to take you down one by one if we have to.

The Captain placed his hands on the wheel and his grin turned into a smile. The King would pay. He would make sure of it. He would get his revenge, even if it meant he wasn't left standing at the end.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.2K 2K 44
[Featured by @WattpadSeries] Eva's life has not been the same since her marriage. Besides facing issues at home, our captain must deal with a mysteri...
378K 16.6K 37
A privileged runaway. A notorious pirate. A vengeful lawman. A bloodthirsty killer. A young woman turns to a life of piracy to escape a life of pri...
2.3K 358 16
(Completed) (now available on Inkitt) A freshly graduated high school girl finds herself wishing for more than a normal life. Stormy is always lost i...
423K 14.4K 36
When Finn wakes up on a pirate ship with no memory, the last thing he expects is to get involved with the dangerous and alluring Captain North. ...