Classroom of The Elite FanFic...

By user89814429

What if Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is a dumb nice guy who has the maximum luck stat. What if Kiyotaka uses only his... More

Vol. 1 Chapter 0 The Lucky bastard
Vol.1 Chapter 1 New life
Vol. 1 Chapter 2 Swimming Class
Vol.1 Chapter 3 The wonderful of teenage life
Vol. 1 Chapter 4 Fallen
Vol. 1 Chapter 5 Defected
Vol.1 Chapter 6 The idiot trio.
Vol.1 Chapter 7 Onii-Chan
Vol.1 Chapter 8 Begin again
Vol.1 Chapter 9 The mask
Vol.1 Chapter 10 The midterm
Vol.2 Chapter 0 The monologue of Ike Kanji
Vol.2 Chapter 1 the scheme
Vol.2 Chapter 2 A little help from my friend
Vol.2 Chapter 3 Ichinose
Vol. 2 Chapter 4 Sakura-San can't communicate, Ichinose-Chan want to hang out
Special Thanks
Vol.2 Chapter 5 Crime and Punishment
Vol.2 Chapter 6 Sakura?
Vol.2 Chapter 7 Liar Liar
Vol.2 Chapter 8 A little luck
Vol.2 Chapter 9 Shizuku
Vol.2 Chapter 10 Epilogue
{Short Story} Tachibana-San wants to be confessed: Love is war.
{Short Story} Tachibana-San wants to be confessed: Love is war. 2
Vol.3 Chapter 0 The monologue of Chabashira Sae
Vol.3 Chapter 1 Aloha, Summer!
Vol.3 Chapter 2 Toilet's problem
Vol.3 Chapter 3 Harmony
[Halloween Special] Rules Horror: Welcome to the classroom of the defect.
Vol.3 Chapter 4 Chiaki Onee-San
Vol.3 Chapter 5 Visiting
Vol.3 Chapter 6 Class A
Vol.3 Chapter 7 Operation S and M
Vol.3 Chapter 8 Something
Vol. 3 Chapter 9 Paradise Island
Vol. 3 Chapter 9.5 Mission
Vol. 3 Chapter 10 Panties
Vol. 3 Chapter 11 Secret
Vol. 3 Chapter 12 Case Closed
Vol. 3 Chapter 13 Horikita Suzune needs no friend.
Vol. 3 Chapter 14 Something we want to hide
[Short Story] Volume 1 Reaction (1)
[Short Story] Volume 1 Reaction (2)
Vol. 4 Chapter 0 The monologue of Karuizawa Kei
Vol. 4 Chapter 1 Finally, Peaceful life(?)
Vol.4 Chapter 2 Zodiac Test
Vol. 4 Chapter 3 Rabbit Group
Vol. 4 Chapter 4 Sometimes, I don't know how I should name the chapter.
Vol. 4 Chapter 5 Again, I don't know how I should name this chapter.
Vol. 4 Chapter 6 Gambling never makes anyone rich, except the casino's owner.
Vol. 4 Chapter 7 Karuizawa Kei
Vol. 4 Chapter 8 Spread your leg
Vol. 4 Chapter 9 The Last Gambling
Vol. 4 Chapter 10 Summer Night
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 1 Ibuki Mio and the elevator of secret.
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 2 Ichinose Honami and the Chaotic Comic-Con
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 3 Horikita Suzune and the Bo'ohw'o'wo'er
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 4 Yama "God" Uchi and his holy love letter.
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 5 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the mystery of the pool (Prelude)
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 5 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the mystery of the pool (Serenade)
Vol. 4.5 Epilogue
Vol. 5 Chapter 0 The monologue of Sudo Ken
Vol. 5 Chapter 1 Sport Festival
Vol. 5 Chapter 2 Arrangement
Vol. 5 Chapter 3 Practice
Vol. 5 Chapter 4 Welcome to the sports festival
Vol. 5 Chapter 5 Ryuen's plan
Vol. 5 Chapter 6 Now, we reached part 69! Lucky number, isn't it?
Vol. 5 Chapter 7 Excacitraitrecogzinator
Vol. 5 Chapter 8 Rest for a while
Vol. 5 Chapter 9 Everything is nothing
Vol. 5 Chapter 10 Epilogue
A Little Announcement
Vol. 6 Chapter 0 The Dream of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Vol. 6 Chapter 1 Wake up
Vol. 6 Chapter 2 Paper shuffle
Vol. 6 Chapter 3 Rule
Classroom of the Elite's sequel is finally coming!!!!!
Vol. 6 Chapter 5 Weapon
Vol. 6 Chapter 6 Shiina

Vol. 6 Chapter 4 Tutoring Group

524 31 4
By user89814429

"All my life has been a series of doors in my face. And then suddenly I bump into you".

"I was thinking the same thing! 'Cause like, I've been searching my whole life to find my own place. And maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue".

No. You didn't click on the wrong fanfic. This is Classroom of The Elite Fanfic: Ayanokouji The Lucky Bastard. But I don't blame you if you misunderstood. While Hasebe and Miyake sang in front of us in the Moonshine Cafe. I and Yukimura started wondering if Disney already bought Kadokawa.

About why did we end up here?

It started when Horikita came to ask me for help.

"Are you free after school?"

"Until 7. Yes. I have to study with Sato after that."

"It shouldn't take many times of you". Horikita said. "I want you to help Yukimura-Kun deal with Hasebe-San and Miyake-Kun...Or reverse."

"More detail, please".

"Hasebe-San and Miyake-Kun needed some special tutoring..."

According to Horikita, Miyake got 79 on the quiz, while Hasebe got 1. However, in the midterm test. Miyake got 65 and Hasebe got 63. In other words, their academic skills weren't that different.

More than that, they were good and bad at the almost same subjects. In the subject which they were bad at, they were completely hopeless. There was the risk that in some subjects, they couldn't reach 60.

At first, Horikita tried to put Miyake and Hasebe in Kushida's or Hirata's group. But Hasebe said she felt uncomfortable with the big group. 

The savior was Yukimura. He offered yourself to make a little tutoring group for them. 

"I see. But why do you ask me to help them?"

I wasn't close with those two. Miyake joined my group many times, but we didn't talk as much as I talked with the idiot trio. And Hasebe---she was well-known as the loner. She was always alone. Actually, the only word I ever heard from her was 'gross' which she used to insult the guys who looked at her breast in the first swimming class.

"Yukimura-Kun is trying to help. But he is quite a stubbornness. I'm afraid that he will have a conflict with those two. You were his roommate and in the same group on the cruise. I think you can deal with him."

Besides me, there also were  Hirata and Koenji. Since Hirata was busy with his tutoring group and Koenji couldn't take care of anyone. I was the only option. So I accepted.

Yukimura also didn't like the place with many people, so I chose Moonshine Cafe which always lack customers.

I and Yukimura were there 10 minutes before the appointment time.

"How do you know this place?" Yukimura asked me.

"By chance". I sat in the position that could cover Horikita's picture on the wall. She was the biggest customer here. Luckily that Horikita had to teach the afternoon's study group. So she wouldn't know that I took them to her private place.

"Say Yukimura. " I said. "I never expect that you will offer your help."

Yukimura smiled sadly and said. "You think I'm a selfish person who never gives a shit with my classmate, right?"

"I didn't say that."

"You don't have to say. I realize it. " He shook his head. "I insulted Sudo very much in the first month. But at the sports festival. I was useless while he carrying our class. Now, it's my time. I have to help my class too."

I nodded satisfied. If our classmates were cooperating like this, everything would be so well.

Ten minutes later, Hasebe and Miyake reached the cafe.

"What a quiet cafe! It's good for me though. " Hasebe said. "Do you think so, Miyajji?"

Miyake shrugged his shoulder.

"Hey, man". He said to me. "You don't have a club activity or anything?"

"Hm? No. I don't join any club."

"Really? Oh. I think the sports club will ask you to join them after you did a great job at the festival."

"Well. Since I'm in a coma for two weeks. No matter how fast I run if I can't even run."

"Haha!"

Suddenly, Hasebe laughed maniacally. 

"Haha. Can't even run!! Haha!!"

I looked at Miyake's and Yukimura's eyes. "Is it funny?"

"No, I don't think it's funny". Yukimura said.

"Haha. " Suddenly, Hasebe stopped. "I didn't laugh because it's funny. I laugh because I want to laugh. Do you understand, Ayanon?"

"No, I don't. And who on earth is Ayanon?"

Hasebe sat down and ignored me. "How about start studying? Don't you think so, Yukimu?"

Yukimura bogged down for a while before shrugging his shoulder and saying. "Anything's better than Teruhiko. So let me see how your study is."

He used ten minutes after that looking at Hasebe's and Miyake's answer sheet.

"Woh. Your answer is almost the same!" Yukimura cried out. "When you pick a wrong choice, you even choose the same wrong choice!"

"Weird, right?" Hasebe giggled.

"Weird".  Akito nodded. "It's like we think..."

"...in the same way. See the world from..."

"... the same window. My favorite subject is..."

"...Physics. And my favorite subject is..."

"...Physics too! My favorite dessert..."

"...Honey butter! And mine is..."

"Honey butter!"

"I like..."

"Breast!"

"No. I gonna say singing. But it's okay though..."

Hasebe and Akito looked at each other's eyes. I and Yukimura felt like we were no need in their world.

Suddenly, we heard the groove for nowhere.

"Do you hear that music?" Yukimura mumbled paranoidly.

"Yes. W--What happened? Why do we suddenly become a 3D animation?"

Hasebe giggled. "Okay, can I just...say something crazy?" She said with Kristen Bell's voice.

"I love crazy!" Akito replied.

"All my life has been a series of doors in my face. And then suddenly I bump into you".

"I was thinking the same thing! 'Cause like, I've been searching my whole life to find my own place. And maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue".

Yukimura looked at those two like he looked into the abyss.

"No! No! Get out of my head! My sister played it thirty times a day! I think I will survive from it by coming to this school!!"

"Um. It's a pretty good song, right?" I said.

"That's the worst part!!" Yukimura screamed. "It stuck in my head for three years before the therapist save my life!! N---No. They are singing pre-chorus!!!"

"But with you (But with you). I found my place (I see your face)."

"And it's nothing like I've ever known before!"

"No! I don't want to sing! But I can hold myself! The sing-a-long-ism is about to kill me!!"

"Fight with it, Yukimura. Don't let them control your mind."

"I--I can't! The chorus is here..."

"Don't dare to sing it. Don't dare to challenge the power of copyright of the scariest mouse."

"Love is an open..." Hasebe and Miyake sang in the same time.

"Door!!!!!" Yukimura screamed in the last note.

...

While Yukimura, Miyake, and Hasebe were risking us to be sued in law by using someone's song without permission. I would know later that other tutoring groups were as messy as us.

At the library,

"Yamauchi-Kun. I will ask you again. What is the equation?" Horikita asked, almost losing her calm.

"Ah---vote for a government?"

"That's election!"

"Oi. Horikita-chan knows the lewd word too!"

"That's called erection!"

"According to Oxford Learner's dictionaries, if a man has an erection, his is hard and stands up because he is sexually excited. Also, it meant the act of building something or putting it in a standing or position."

Horikita blinked her eyes and left herself in Sudo's back tiredly.

"How should I do with your friend, Sudo-Kun?" She mumbled.

"Although I prefer peace. But if you want, I can beat him until he remembers your words. " Sudo replied.

"Where is Kiyo-Oniichan!? I want to be with Kiyo-Oniichan!!!" Koenji yelled.

Ike who was near to him try to silence him.

"Shh! This is the library. Rokusuke-Kun".

"But I want to see Kiyo-Oniichan!!"

"You will see him after this. Please try to keep up with the study. Ok. Mii-chan, please tell me more about how to use 'a' and 'an'."

The Chinese loli sighed as she was carrying the whole world.

"I shouldn't come to this country."

"Hey. Wang-San! Stop Koenji-Kun! He is running!!" Horikita shouted pointing to Koenjo who running around the library.

"Kiyo-Oniichan!!" He yelled.

Mii-chan almost cried. She hoped that she was bad at studying. So she could join Hirata's group instead of tutoring these chaotic creatures. 

"Rokusuke-Kun! I won't let this happen again, Ok? And you better be a good boy. Because this time, Meiyu-Jiejie won't be kind anymore..."

"Surfboard!!"

Koenji ignored her words and hit her chest.

Wang Mei Yu's smile turned scary as soon as he did that.

"Well. Peace never is an option." She said, pulling the sword from her bag.

Horikita grabbed her forehead stress. This was the disaster. She was so tired until didn't make question why Wang-San had a sword.

She tried to console herself. This was just the first day. They would be better after this.

She hoped they would be better after this.

Suddenly, she saw someone crawling behind the bookshelf. Horikita raised her eyebrows and walked toward it.

"Ishizaki-Kun?" She called her name suspiciously. Ishizaki Daisuke of class D flinched and looked at her with fear in his eyes. 

"What are you doing here? Do you try to spy on us?" Horikita asked. However, she didn't worry about it, their test's draft was in her room, being protected by the safest security system in the world.

But Ishizaki shook his head.

"No. I just want to warn you."

"Warn what?"

Ishizaki looked around and whispered; "Don't be loud in the library."

Horikita blinked her eyes.

"What?"

"I know it's crazy. Ryuen-San forbids us to inform you. But I---I thinks there's no one deserves that destiny. Do you ever heard about Honda Tanuma?"

"No."

"Of course, you don't know. Even in my class, his existence is forbidden. It's because he makes a loud noise in the library----"

Ishizaki flinched. His eyes opened wide while he turned back to the library door, trembling with fear.

"You have to run now. It's coming."

"W--What is it?"

When Ishizaki looked at Horikita's eyes, she could see everything scary that he experienced.

"Ginshiranami". Ishizaki whispered with a hoarse voice.

His tear dropped. "We're too late."

At the library's door. Someone was standing there.

...

"So are you dating Horikita-San?"

"No."

"What about Sato-San?"

"Also no."

"Ichinose-San of class A."

"Did."

"Oh. I see...What about Kyo-chan?"

"If you mean Kushida, no, and won't."

"Ok. Are you having an affair with Hirata-Kun?"

"I hope I will but unfortunately, no."

"Hasebe. Please give a shit about the study for a second."

Yukimura said upset. I understood him, although he tried to teach her. Hasebe always ran out of the way. It wasn't like she had no concentration or was stupid. I thought she just wanted to tease Yukimura. Because as soon as he said that, Hasebe stopped talking with me and put all afford to the question that Yukimura gave her. 

It seemed like Hasebe and Miyake were bad at Social, History, and Langues. Luckily that these two were bad at the same time. So Yukimura just taught them only one time.

"Ah!!! So tired!" Hasebe moaned. "Hey, Yukimu. Why don't we go out and hang around?"

"It's in the study time. And don't call me, Yukimu."

"I agree with Hasebe though. We didn't rest for an hour."

"We can't let the time pass without any sake," Yukimura said seriously.

"Hey. What if you can rest and make some progress at the same time." I spoke out. Everyone looked at me.

...

"I still didn't see that doing something like this will make any progress."

Yukimura said. 

"At least, it's fun, isn't it?" Hasebe laughed while grabbing the can from the floor.

We were volunteering to clean up the court by the lake. You might be surprised if you knew how lazy we were. We didn't even walk to the trash can. The courtyard had no difference from the garbage.

"Um. Ayanokouji. Can you explain why we were here?"

"Do you know the word Poonya?"

"What is it?" Yukimura raised his eyebrows.

So I explained the meaning of Poonya. I didn't want to explain it to you readers again. So if you couldn't remember its meaning, just read volume 1 chapter 0.

"In conclusion, if we have high Poonya. You will increase your luck. So in the multiple choices exam, you will gain more opportunity to choose the right answer." I finish my explanation.

"It's bullshit! Luck is just a nonsense word that people built up to blame for their failure. It's impossible to expect that doing good will make your life better." Yukimura said.

"Is that so? Then, why do you find six porn magazines?"

I pointed to the magazines that were hard to open in his hand.

Yukimura looked at his hand.

"Damn! You're right! Poonya is real! Come on, baby! I will clean the whole school!!!" Yukimura yelled and ran around the school.

Hasebe giggled. While Akito seemed to not give a shit to anything.

I continued cleaning the floor until saw someone hiding behind the tree.

"Hm? Sakura? What are you doing here?" I asked as walking toward her.

Sakura flinched and stepped back a few steps.

H---Hi, Ayanokouji-Kun.

How she could stutter in the letters was still a mystery.

"So what are you doing here?"

I just... She stopped writing for a while. ...I drop my Excacitraitrecogzinator somewhere here.

"Are you sure that you aren't stalking us?"

Sakura shook her head maniacally. 

"I see. Do you want me to help you find your Excacitraitrecogzinator?"

No, thanks. I think it must be in my room. Goodbye. 

Before I could stop her, Sakura ran away from my sight. All I could do was to look follow her and sighed.

I knew that she wanted to join us and make new friends. Unfortunately, she was too shy to do it.

I could ask her if she wanted to join our group, but if I did that. I was afraid that she wouldn't change herself.

Sakura needed to do her own action.

"Is that Sakura-San?" Hasebe said from behind me. "She is cute."

"Yes. She is". I accepted.

"Hm? Is she your girlfriend?"

"Why do you assume that every girl I interact with is my girlfriend?"

Hasebe giggled and pointed to the teacher that walked past by.

"Hey. That's Takeda-Sensei. Let's help him!"

Takeda-Sensei teaches Arabian. He was carrying t a bunch of heavy boxes.

"Sensei. Let's me help you!" Hasebe said.

I, Miyake, Hasebe, and Yukimura (who came back together with us) helped him carry his box to the school building.

"Oh, thank you. Kids! I will repay you!"

"This is what you tell, right?" Yukimura whispered to me. "He might repay us with the test or something. Poonya is great."

I sighed. When you did something, you shouldn't do it because you wanted Poonya. 

However, I wasn't the one to say though.

"This. "

Takeda-Sensei took something out of his pocket.

It was a book.

"What is it?" Yukimura asked.

"Necronomicon. It will be useful for your next test!"

"How? May I ask?"

"Well. Necronomicon is filled with all of the knowledge in the world. If you read it, you will be given everything humanity knows and doesn't know. From the bottom of the ocean to somewhere outer space. Something shouldn't be known by us mortal. But isn't it...fascinating?"

Takeda-Sensei said with a trace of craziness in his eyes. He forced us to take that book and walked away without any word.

"I...I don't trust this book". said Hasebe.

"Me too. I don't want to lose my sanity yet". Miyake supported.

"We..will keep it to the last way. If we have to risk our sanity to succeed. " Yukimura nodded and put the Necronomicon into his bag.

Suddenly, I felt the group of people walking from the library to the dorm.

"Damn. They might read the Necronomicon a thousand times". I mumbled.

Horikita and her torturing groups looked like they got mental tortured after they walked out of the library---What a ridiculous idea. How bad you will face in the library?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...