My second go at life // Orste...

By PirateQueen14

I thought finally I might have some kind of connection with her, so why did she do that? Why do I need to die... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chpater 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 20

430 21 7
By PirateQueen14

I woke up somewhere completely white confusing me. I tried to stand, but my legs wouldn't move. I couldn't feel my legs, and I looked down to see my body was the one from my past life and I felt terrified.

I was about to break down crying, did I go back? Why? Is Orsted, Rudeus and Eris okay? What about Norn, Aisha, Paul, Zenith and Lilia?

"I have people I care about this time, please don't." I begged. I don't who I was begging, but I was desperate to just go back and be with them.

I had my head hit the floor as my body had slumped over.

"Hey, nice to meet you." Someone greeted me cheerfully and it felt chilling since you wouldn't greet anyone with that kind of tone when they are crying.

I looked up to see a man, but he was mostly white just like the area. There were bits of grey on him to show the form of a human man. He creeped me out a little since there were no eyes just a big smile. "Ceres."

"Rude! Stranger banger!" I yelled.

"Woah, calm down!" He exclaimed and seemed shocked that I was freaking out. "I'm a god, the Man-God."

"RUDE! THERE'S A NARCISSIST THAT ISN'T YOU NEXT TO ME!" I shouted and he sighed as he started to walk around me. "I have been watching you. You're leading quite an interesting life, aren't you? You and your brother."

"Stalker." I glared at him.

"Sure! I watch over you." Man God explained. "I figured you'd need some help. I think you got caught in the mana explosion with your brother."

"Do you know if he's alive?!" I questioned him.

"He is." He reassured me. "I'm on your side."

I was relieved, but those words after unnerved me, he's really trying to make me trust him. "My side? Then why am I in this body again?" I asked him.

"Hmmm." He let out. "Well, let me give you some-."

"I don't want candy! Only from Candy Cadet!" I declared.

"Advice." Man God corrected me.

"No." I rejected still. "You're creepy."

"Okay, well to answer your question earlier. This isn't your body. It's only your mental form." He informed me.

"Then you're in my mind...you didn't even knock or send word." I complained.

"So you aren't rightfully mad, to begin with." Man God laughed. "Well, I'm not in your mind, let's say a dream."

It's definitely not a dream, a nightmare? Yes.

"What a shock! Your mental and physical selves are so similar, they both have something wrong with them!" He exclaimed.

"And you got a lot of things wrong with you. What do you want?" I asked. "I want to see Ted again."

"Ted?" Man God asked and he was actually cautious confusing me, he then smiled to hide his reaction and it was just weird. "Well anyway, if you are wondering. No, I didn't reincarnate you into this world. The wicked Dragon God is better at that sort of thing."

"Wicked?" I asked.

"Yeah, they are really bad! So will you hear me out?" He asked me.

"Nope." I answered.

"Why not?!" Man God yelled.

"Why should I?" I retorted. "Stranger banger."

"I gave you my name." He reminded me.

"That isn't your real name!" I yelled and he flinched a little. "It's a title, did you not even get given one? Are you lonely?"

"I am." Man God nodded. "So just trust me, no one else does."

"No." I retorted and everything started to distort. "Eh?"

"How is?" Man God looked around speechless. "Our connection is weakening again, I will send your bro-"

Man God got cut off and everything went black for me. I slowly woke to feel some kind of weird texture around me. My eyes widened when I felt a familiar pain and I tried to sit up, but I screamed out in pain and went onto my side.

I felt something had a grip on my wrist. No, it was eating my flesh making me cry in fear, but I immediately let out as much wind magic as I could making the thing scream.

It sounded like no animal I had ever heard before.

"Wh-" I started to cough since my mouth was so dry. My coughs made my body shake hurting me even more, but I know where the pain is now. It's a familiar one, one of my legs and arms are broken each.

I felt myself get tugged by something with a lot of strength making my body get dragged across some surface I had never felt before. I was doing my best to use my wind magic, and I could hear eating, flesh ripping, a monster.

I moved my wind magic into a spear and had it strike where my wind had pinpointed that creature beforehand when I released it all in one big burst.

I heard very little of its cry of pain showing I used almost all of my wind magic. It took me a couple of minutes to open my eyes again as I was lying on the ground motionless. I felt weak, my mouth was the dryest it had ever been and it felt overwhelming hot, the ground was also grainy confusing me.

I opened my eyes to see I'm on what people call sand. "Sea?" I let out then slowly sat up and did my best to lift my arm broken arm making myself whine. I saw my wrist was missing flesh making me cry in fear.

The monster was a little away from me dead, it was nothing like any creature I had ever seen before, did I get teleported? I noticed I am in a desert, and there's none anywhere near Roa.

I was alone. "Te-" I cried out in pain.

I tried to heal myself, but the words kept getting interrupted or I couldn't say them rightly, I couldn't focus with all this pain and I felt dizzy.

I couldn't stop crying either, but I was able to cast myself some water and desperately drank it.

After that, I felt hopeless. "Rudy! Hel-" I yelled, but felt more pain making me go quiet.

I fainted at some point, and when I got up again it was night, it felt so cold making me shiver.

The whole area was pitch black and the creature started to smell rancid. I held onto my bracelet the best I could. "I'm glad you...didn't break." I mumbled since it was on my wrist that was being eaten.

The bracelet had a lot of my blood on it, and I was shocked my hand stayed on since it was mostly broken like the rest of the arm and so much flesh was taken from it.

I took it off and hugged it to my chest the best I could and fell asleep once again. I had suffered for three days like that, and my stomach was starting to hurt from the need for food, but the monsters I had killed that came to eat me rot to quickly.

I can't keep a fire up either so it was no use.

I constantly made wind magic and sent it out to all areas around to find someone, but it was just empty, until on the fourth day I heard a voice. It was one I didn't recognise, but it gave me adrenaline just to hear something that was human.

It was the Demon God language, but I couldn't speak well so I yelled out for help in their language.

"A child?!" I heard the male voice again giving me relief that it wasn't another hallucination.

"Ceres?!" I heard Rudeus's voice making me cry.

"Rude!" I cried in relief and grinned brightly.

Eris kept repeatedly shouting my name to then I heard her get hit. "Stop it! You aren't helping! Ceres, keep speaking, we will follow your voice and you follow ours!" Rudeus called out to me, and I was surprised that he hit her.

"I can't move." I informed him and it was silent then I heard them running my way.

"Keep talking! No dying!" Rudeus demanded making me laugh a little.

"Okay, do-" I whined from the pain. "Any cake?"

"That's what you're asking for." Rudeus sighed then I heard something else making me pause so I could focus on it.

"Ceres!" Rudeus yelled since I wasn't speaking.

"Something is near." I explained as I used the adrenaline I still had to get myself to sit up even if my bones twisted more out of place.

It was much closer now, and I was staring at the monster. It was a giant lizard that was running towards me, I started to shake out of fear and pain.

"Ceres!" Rudeus screamed. I could tell he wasn't far off, he was up on a hill so he could see me but also the monster, they won't make it to me in time.

I lifted my hand up and concentrated on the monster like Orsted told me. I can't show fear and I can't hesitate if I want to live. "DIE!" I yelled as I made my wind magic into a blade that I imagined to be just like Ghislaine's and I cut it in half.

Its body was sliding right after so it was going to slam into me and cause a good amount of damage to me. I had used all my wind magic to slice it in half, so I had no time to defend myself.

I closed my eyes but felt nothing, so I let out wind magic first to hear someone with heavy breathing in front of me.

I opened my eyes to see a man with green hair and a red gem making me cry confusing him. "I dant wanna kill aben!" I cried loudly.

"You won't." He bent down in front of me and patted my head reassuring me and I was confused.

"Ceres!" Rudeus surprised me since he was so close and hugged me tightly. "I found you! I found you..."

He was shaking, so I hugged him with my good arm. "You did, thank you." I rested my body against his and once he moved away he looked ready to cry seeing the state my body was in even the green-haired man looked shocked.

"I'm sorry, I caused you suf-" I went to apologise, but Eris hit my head making me whine.

"Eris!" Rudeus yelled at her.

"How dumb can you be?! You are covered in blood! I was so scared!" Eris hugged me. "I'm sorry, if I was more powerful you wouldn't have suffered!"

She cried into my shoulder as Rudeus used healing to heal all of my wounds. I sighed in relief feeling all the pain was gone now, but now I felt exhausted.

I started to get up since I wanted to walk again after so long, but Rudeus stopped me and was trying to keep me steady. The green-haired man picked me up and had me lean onto his chest. "Do you like pancakes?" I asked him cautiously.

He was confused as I started to shake then he was panicking and he stopped at some point and then answered. "No."

"Good." I mumbled as I let myself succumb to sleep, I felt him pat my head unsurely.

I woke up to find myself wrapped up in some blanket and I sat up while rubbing my eyes.

There was a light from a campfire in front of me. "A campfire!" I shouted in awe since I always wanted to have one.

"Morning Ceres." Rudeus grinned at me.

"Its dark." Eris informed him.

I looked around to see the green-haired man far off from the fire. I used my wind magic to hear then spoke up. "Good morning." I grinned and his eyes widened since I spoke Demon God language. "I'm Ceres Greyrat, thank you for helping me."

"Where's Ghis?" I asked in our normal language, and I saw Eris flinch.

"Those two fell out of the sky and we then found you after travelling for a couple of days." The man informed me making me frown. "You're another strange child like your brother, I am Ruijerd Superdia."

"Super diamond? Are you a shiny?!" I asked confusing him.

"He isn't from Pokemon." Rudeus laughed and sat next to me. He had some food making my eyes stare at it. He moved it all around, and I followed it like a dog does. "Seems you are hungry."

"Four days without food." I was reaching for it then he stuffed it in my mouth immediately.

"EAT!" Rudeus yelled. I gladly did and cried from the relief of finally having something to eat.

"Have mine to!" Eris slammed her food into my hand. I broke it in half and gave her one half back, I can tell we can't get much food from this area since even they only had a little themselves.

She tried to make me eat it and I was groaning at her. "I'm not making your stomach suffer," I informed her.

Rudeus started to explain to me everything. They had been hit by the mana explosion as well and were holding onto each other during it. "My friend tried to reach for me, but..." I frowned.

"We will find him!" Eris exclaimed.

"He's fine." I reassured her. "He's strong!"

Rudeus felt my forehead and was surprised. "You're so warm." He gasped. "I thought your cheeks looked to red."

"Another femer?" I whined.

Ruijerd came over and checked me. The coldness of his hand surprised me, and I grabbed it. "Sor-" He went to apologise.

"Sit by the fire!" I yelled startling him. "You're freezing!"

"But-" He went to retort.

"Sit." I demanded and he did. "Good."

"She's brave." Eris mumbled then smirked proud of me.

I was then drawing in the sand confusing them. "There's no sand near home." I spoke up in an excited tone.

"Yeah, we aren't anywhere near there." Rudeus frowned. "We are in Biegoya, in the northeast of the Demon Continent."

I accidentally ruined my drawing making me whine. "So...dragon?" I suggested making Rudeus laugh then sigh.

"You still want to ride one?" Rudeus asked me.

"I want to kill one!" Eris exclaimed making me pout. "Beat one in a fight."

"I like that!" I nodded making her grin.

"Also here." Rudeus put my staff in front of me making me sigh in relief that I didn't lose it.

As we travelled, Ruijerd held me in his arm since my fever only got worse from that night on and he nearly attacked my staff since it was following us. "Its Ceres magic." Rudeus explained. "But Ceres, you are making a lot of wind magic, aren't you? Its windy just rest and rely on us."

"Okay." I nodded as I had my staff come to me.

I held it as I stopped my wind magic and all of it got taken away by the actual wind making me glare at it, so I was looking everywhere making Rudeus laugh while Eris copied me thinking it was some kind of spell.

Most of the time it was silent for me as we walked, but Rudeus would talk with me through our minds and sign language sometimes.

Ruijerd seemed confused as to why we did this but also found it interesting.

'Before I woke up, I had talked to someone called Man God.' Rudeus informed me.

"Stalbar!" I exclaimed surprising the other two and Rudeus calmed them down since they thought I was either dying or found some kind of monster. 'I met him to, but he was weird then for some reason it was like something cut us off from each other at the end.'

Rudeus looked to be thinking, and I heard it all. 'He isn't a female who wants to date you so much she dragged you into this world.' I informed him.

'Thank you for putting my ego in place.' He thanked me. 'He told me I would meet Ruijerd who would take us home and he said you were okay, but...'

'Yeah, I was a chew toy.' I added. 'He said you were fine, but you were crying like a baby so you weren't.'

'I was crying like a grown man.' He informed me.

'......sure' I answered making him pout and I laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.9K 91
(Highest Ranked: #24 in Fantasy/Magic) THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY (2nd Book is already up on my Profile; This one is Complete) I died and when I woke...
29K 661 21
(second book is out. Basically the continuation of this one but separate. Just an aesthetic choice of mine.) (And this one is going to be rewritten j...
6.7K 159 10
Code, 68174, name Y/n You and Ray were biological siblings and your mother is your caretaker, you found out the secret in your house at such a young...
785 38 3
A young man met his fateful and abrupt end, alone, unable to achieve his dreams and full of regrets. In his final moments, he wished to have spent hi...