Chapter 20

I woke up somewhere completely white confusing me. I tried to stand, but my legs wouldn't move. I couldn't feel my legs, and I looked down to see my body was the one from my past life and I felt terrified.

I was about to break down crying, did I go back? Why? Is Orsted, Rudeus and Eris okay? What about Norn, Aisha, Paul, Zenith and Lilia?

"I have people I care about this time, please don't." I begged. I don't who I was begging, but I was desperate to just go back and be with them.

I had my head hit the floor as my body had slumped over.

"Hey, nice to meet you." Someone greeted me cheerfully and it felt chilling since you wouldn't greet anyone with that kind of tone when they are crying.

I looked up to see a man, but he was mostly white just like the area. There were bits of grey on him to show the form of a human man. He creeped me out a little since there were no eyes just a big smile. "Ceres."

"Rude! Stranger banger!" I yelled.

"Woah, calm down!" He exclaimed and seemed shocked that I was freaking out. "I'm a god, the Man-God."

"RUDE! THERE'S A NARCISSIST THAT ISN'T YOU NEXT TO ME!" I shouted and he sighed as he started to walk around me. "I have been watching you. You're leading quite an interesting life, aren't you? You and your brother."

"Stalker." I glared at him.

"Sure! I watch over you." Man God explained. "I figured you'd need some help. I think you got caught in the mana explosion with your brother."

"Do you know if he's alive?!" I questioned him.

"He is." He reassured me. "I'm on your side."

I was relieved, but those words after unnerved me, he's really trying to make me trust him. "My side? Then why am I in this body again?" I asked him.

"Hmmm." He let out. "Well, let me give you some-."

"I don't want candy! Only from Candy Cadet!" I declared.

"Advice." Man God corrected me.

"No." I rejected still. "You're creepy."

"Okay, well to answer your question earlier. This isn't your body. It's only your mental form." He informed me.

"Then you're in my mind...you didn't even knock or send word." I complained.

"So you aren't rightfully mad, to begin with." Man God laughed. "Well, I'm not in your mind, let's say a dream."

It's definitely not a dream, a nightmare? Yes.

"What a shock! Your mental and physical selves are so similar, they both have something wrong with them!" He exclaimed.

"And you got a lot of things wrong with you. What do you want?" I asked. "I want to see Ted again."

"Ted?" Man God asked and he was actually cautious confusing me, he then smiled to hide his reaction and it was just weird. "Well anyway, if you are wondering. No, I didn't reincarnate you into this world. The wicked Dragon God is better at that sort of thing."

"Wicked?" I asked.

"Yeah, they are really bad! So will you hear me out?" He asked me.

"Nope." I answered.

"Why not?!" Man God yelled.

"Why should I?" I retorted. "Stranger banger."

"I gave you my name." He reminded me.

"That isn't your real name!" I yelled and he flinched a little. "It's a title, did you not even get given one? Are you lonely?"

"I am." Man God nodded. "So just trust me, no one else does."