Chapter 9

'A beast person!' Rudeus celebrated.

I went over with Norn in my arms to stare at her closer and we were both watching her tail swish back and forth. "Ghislaine!" Zenith came running. "It's been ages. Have you been well?"

"Yeah. So are these two little ones your kids?" Ghislaine looked at Norn and me.

"Yes." Zenith patted my back.

"Ceres! Older sister of Norn." I held Norn up. "Cute, right?"

"Loud kid." She patted my head then Norn's. "Its nice to see your kids took after you, not Paul."

"Ha!" Paul laughed. "Since you're here, I guess that means everything is good to go?"

"Yeah." Ghislaine responded.

"Take care of our Rudeus and Ceres." Zenith asked of her confusing me.

"Young Master Rudeus. Young Lady Ceres. We will miss you." Lilia informed us.

"Eh?" I let out, and Zenith took Norn off me, so I grabbed onto Rudeus's arm.

"We will be looking forward to your return." Zenith kissed our foreheads.

"What are-" Rudeus went to ask.

"If I told you two to stay away from Sylphie. How would you feel?" Paul asked us.

"I wouldn't want to obviously." Rudeus answered.

"Yeah, I bike her." I added. Paul then threw Rudeus scaring me a little. I got used to their training sessions so I only flinched a little, but it was still unexpected.

Rudeus used magic as he fought Paul, but I couldn't hear much since they were so far away. Paul was about to hit him, so I was staring at his sword a little scared then it got blown out of his hand by my wind magic. "What did I..." I mumbled.

The sword was still flying, it might become a satellite with how far it was going up into the sky.

Rudeus fainted and I was being shaken. I looked to Zenith to see her mouth moving, but I can't hear her meaning I used all of my wind magic in that one move.

I made some more to hear her. "Was that you?" Zenith asked me.

"I'm still death." I informed her.

"That was amazing! The control!" She exclaimed. "Go train! And come back even stronger!"

Paul had knocked out Rudeus during the meantime and just threw him into the carriage. I was still very confused, and he then came up to me. "You're leaving. I will throw you in there to." Paul informed me, and I got scared making everyone step forward towards me as I shook.

"What did you do to your kid?" Ghislaine patted my head. "He won't throw you. He's horrible with words."

"I'm beaning sent..." I gulped hard. I'm not weak like before, but I don't want to attack anyone to live. What if I had hit one of them instead of the sword just now? That could have killed them.

"Ceres! You aren't being sent away, you're getting a job." Paul informed me making me calm down. "Go live your life. This is what you want, right?" Paul asked me. "You can come back whenever."