Chapter 7

After that, I made sure to keep my distance from Paul seeing he is capable of using violence against his own children. He just reminds me of my old mother to much, and Rudeus told me I can choose my family, so I'm choosing food as my father, it's just to good.

But I still did watch him when he trains since there is no one else to watch. He has been training a lot more lately after he saw me watching once.

Summer came rolling in and we made a fun hobby of smashing those bullies in the face with water and wind as I mean farting on them a whole lot.

The mother of one of the kids comes over alot to yell and the kid always stands near me. I would just use my wind magic to keep him away like a barrier, so I learned how to use my wind magic as a barrier.

I was watching Rudeus swinging a sword while complaining about how the mother is horn?

"Horn?" I asked him when he fell from exhaustion.

"..." He didn't seem to know what to say. "Our parents are very horn."

I was trying to think of what it meant. "You made the word!" He yelled at me.

"I slur everything." I retorted and I still do sadly.

"Sorry, did you wait long?" Sylph turned up.

"Nope, just got here!" Rudeus exclaimed.

"An owler." I answered.

"Hour?" She asked me.

"...yeah." I mumbled seeing I murdered that word.

Sylph's mana has grown just like ours and I finally learned how to do ice magic and so did Sylph. "Next!" We both yelled at Rudeus, and he showed us the magic book.

"How do you make the warm breeze?" She asked me.

"Oh, fire and fart." I used both and Rudeus sighed.

I made a warm breeze. "Why don't you say the words out loud?" Sylph asked me.

"Dif- hard." I changed to an easier word.

"Oh, incantation-less casting? We both can use it, but it might be hard for you." Rudeus informed her.

"Teach me to do it." Sylph demanded.

"Imagine ball." I explained and Rudeus laughed. "Wrong ball?"

"No right ball. Do not think of the one I'm thinking of." He demanded. I stared at him and he got nervous. 'Don't think of your balls!' He yelled in his mind.

"Your balls?" I asked and he screamed.

"Stay innocent!" He stood up and squeezed my cheeks making me whine. "So Sylph, you know when you say a spell, you feel mana gathering in your fingertips?"

"Yeah!" Sylph nodded.

"Remember the spell without saying it and squeeze it out your fingertips." Rudeus explained.

'That's what mother told you to do after you wet yourself.' I added and Rudeus stared at me. "You know, for how to go to the toibot alone." I explained some more and he screamed.