BnHA Alphabet F**ks

Door zombiefaux

This is an alphabetical BnHA smut book! All characters, pairings, and kinks are listed in each chapter! Meer

Aizawa's Chokin (Yamada/Aizawa)
Bunny Bakugou (Kirishima/Bakugou)
Cuckold Fantasy (Iida/Uraraka/Hatsume)
Domination (Todoroki/Momo)
Electrostimulation (Shinsou/Kaminari)
Frottage (Iida/Kaminari)
Gagging (Dabi/Hawks)
Humiliation (Todoroki/Deku)
Impact Play (Shinsou/Bakugou)
Japanese Bondage (Sero/Kaminari)
Lingerie (Aizawa/Fukukado)
Masochism (Momo/Jirou)

Katoptronophilia (Dabi/Toga)

365 3 0
Door zombiefaux

Warnings-
Dirty talk, slight belly bulge, Katoptronophilia
(Basically sex in front of mirrors)

Prompt-
"Look at you, what would Shigiraki say now?"
"Never knew how much mirrors could change sex."

Top! Dabi

Toga slipped through the door, shutting it quietly behind her.

She tiptoed through the house, trying her hardest to remain quiet. She stepped into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, pulling out a bag of shredded cheese.

She shut the fridge, eyes needing to adjust to the dark. Light from the street peeked into the small kitchen, bouncing off the tile into the room.

She opened the bag and began to eat her snack.

"You're really eating my cheese, aren't you? And you're late." A familiar voice said from the doorway.

Toga turned and faced him. Dabi was stood in the doorway, arms crossed, and a frown on his face.

"What are you doing up?" She asked before shoveling more cheese into her mouth.

"Where were you?" Dabi inquired, ignoring her question.

"Out."

"Out where? You know the rules Toga."

She threw her hands up in the air, "Why does it matter? I'm twenty, you're not in control of me."

Dabi pinched the bridge if his nose, "I know. I just want you to be careful."

Toga put away the cheese and stood in front of Dabi. "I know you do. Please don't interrogate me."

Dabi moved out of the doorway and she moved past him to her room.

"I won't tell them you know?"

"Won't tell them what?"

"That you go see your parents still. I do it too, I'm just glad you don't interact."

"Thank you. Goodnight Dabi."

And with that, Toga disappeared into her room for the night.

Dabi went back to his, having to go past Shigiraki's room to get there.

He laid down about thirty minutes after their conversation and went to sleep.

----

The next morning, Dabi woke up to Toga. When she has bad nights, she comes into Dabi's room.

She's the reason he stopped locking his door. 

He sat up, looking at himself in the mirror that's mounted on the wall at the end of his bed.

His red roots were coming back through and he looked rough. Toga was sleeping peacefully, her hair thrown on the pillow in a halo.

Dabi rolled over and touched Toga's shoulder, leaning close to her ear. "It's time to get up." He said softly, trying not to startle her.

He rubbed her shoulder and she began to stir. She stretched like a cat and rolled over.

She opened her eyes, Dabi still over her leaning on his right elbow.

She looked at him, a slight smile on her face. "You're always a bitch in the morning." She threw herself up after that, attempting to escape as his arm shot out and held her down.

"Oh no, you don't." She play fought against him and he proceeded to tickle her mercilessly.

Laughs and gasps filled the room, she tried to fight back and tickle him but failed miserably.

Once he was satisfied with his assault, he stopped, letting her breathe.

"That's what you get for calling me a bitch." Toga laughed and kissed his cheek before jumping out of bed and heading to the kitchen.

A large blush covered Dabi's face as she's never done that before.

He got up soon after she did and went to the kitchen. He found Twice making breakfast while Toga sits on the counter.

Shigiraki and the others were still sleeping, they never got up before noon.

He leaned against the counter and watched them, they talk like family. It's funny because Dabi was never able to talk to his family like that before the league.

Toga caught him staring and smiled as she made him a plate. "Here idiot." She shoved the plate towards him.

He took it, muttering a small thanks before moving to the dining table.

He started to eat his breakfast as the other two joined him.

Twice ate relatively fast, not wanting his mask off for any longer than he had to.

Dabi took his time, wanting to enjoy his meal. Toga ate quickly, but she always ate fast.

Once Twice was finished, he went to the kitchen to begin cleaning up and doing dishes. Toga took Dabi's plate with hers to him once they were done.

Dabi went to the bathroom after breakfast, he turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up.

----

While Dabi was showering, Toga went through his belongings. She always did this, to everyone. But she was looking for something today. She wanted to know if Dabi had a girl over recently because she found a shirt in the dryer with his clothes along with a dress she'd never seen before.

She continued to search and search but found nothing. Nothing under his bed, in his closet, or in his dresser.

She huffed, sinking into the carpet under her. She wanted to know if it was ok to get close without being rejected and she still wasn't sure.

"What are you doing?"

Toga turned to see Dabi with a small towel wrapped around his waist, water still dripping from his hair.

"Oh, nothing." Toga said, getting up.

She tried to hurry past him. He immediately blocked her path, before shutting the door behind him.

"Uh uh, what are you looking for?"

Toga bounced nervously, not wanting to upset Dabi. "Nothing."

Dabi crossed his arms. "Tell me."

Toga looked off to the side, "Wanted to see if you... had a girl over..."

Dabi chuckled, "You could have just asked. The answers no, I haven't had any girls over here in a long time."

Toga looked at him confused, "Then whose clothes are those?"

"In the dryer? They're my sisters, their dryers gentle cycle doesn't work. She needed those done so I helped her out." Dabi said, rubbing his neck.

"You're an idiot! I thought-!" Toga said, shoving Dabi.

"You thought what? That I didn't like you or something? You're the idiot if you're that blind."

Toga stepped back, "What?"

Dabi crashed his lips onto hers, wrapping an arm around her back.

She kissed back, putting her hands on his face.

He pulled her towards the bed, making her back up until her legs hit the frame.

She fell back against it, a small thud escaping her lips as they parted.

She crawled back on the bed, Dabi following her every move. The towel being lost on the floor in the process.

Toga pulled off her t-shirt before attaching her lips back to Dabi's.

Dabi flipped them so Toga was straddling him. He moved her hips against his, small moans leaving her as they get more into it.

"I don't want to wait anymore, just get to it already." Toga said, stilling her movements.

"Are you sure?" Dabi asked as he moved his hands to her back.

"Yes."

Dabi laid her on the mattress and pulled off her panties and shorts.

"I can get a condom if you want."

Toga shook her head, "I don't mind. I trust you."

Dabi thrust two fingers into her heat, immediately curling them.

Toga moaned, her hands quickly going to cover her mouth.

"Yeah, be quiet baby.  You don't want Shigiraki to catch us, do you?"

She shook her head as Dabi kept up his motions.

He brought her right to the edge of cumming before pulling his hand away.

"Flip over, baby."

Toga flipped, putting her ass in the air.

Dabi rubbed over her ass, laying a harsh slap into her flesh. He lined up with her entrance before pressing in.

He gave her a minute to adjust as he rubbed her back.

Toga tried to push back against him, his hands coming to her hips.

He started moving, slowly increasing his pace as she covered her mouth again.

Toga's eyes rolled to the back of her head as he fucked her. His groans and her muffled moans the only sounds being processed.

He grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her back towards him. Her back flush with his chest, his pace never faltering.

He grabbed her throat and squeezed.

He forced her to look into the mirror.  "Look at you, what would Shigiraki say now?" Toga moaned loudly as her head rolled back onto his shoulder, his hand leaving her throat.

He moved his hand down to her clit, rubbing rough circles as he thrusted into her.

"You look so good like this baby. All fucked out for me." She moaned and looked in the mirror, watching as his cock impaled her.

He let up on her clit and moved his hand to the bulge in her lower abdomen. "Look at how full you are."

Toga moaned again, her legs shaking as she came from his words.

He started up on her clit again, forcing her to push towards a second orgasm.

His thrusts started to become erratic, small grunts leaving his lips as he chased his own release.

Her legs began to shake and he knew she was close. He fucked into her a few more times before pulling out, her body falling forward as she came again.

He jerked himself off over her ass before cumming on her ass and lower back, groaning as he did so.

"Fuck, never knew how much mirrors could change sex." Toga said softly as she collapsed on the bed.

Dabi got up and got tissues, he wiped her clean before pulling her close. Letting her lay her head on his chest as they relaxed. "I know, they're amazing."

"We should do that again."

Dabi kissed the top of her head, "Later. Rest, baby."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

877 51 11
As the title suggests, this is a book for haikyuu and mha oneshots I must warn you, I'm not that great with grammar but ill try my best requests are...
52.4K 860 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
168K 5.1K 41
A girl (you) who has to go through moving away from her childhood friends all because she has more than 2 quirks. What will happen when she sneeks ou...
64.9K 661 20
-smut warning -fluff warning -angst warning -requests are open I apologize in advance if I don't get to yours I do not own any of the characters I...