BnHA Alphabet F**ks

By zombiefaux

This is an alphabetical BnHA smut book! All characters, pairings, and kinks are listed in each chapter! More

Aizawa's Chokin (Yamada/Aizawa)
Bunny Bakugou (Kirishima/Bakugou)
Cuckold Fantasy (Iida/Uraraka/Hatsume)
Domination (Todoroki/Momo)
Electrostimulation (Shinsou/Kaminari)
Frottage (Iida/Kaminari)
Gagging (Dabi/Hawks)
Humiliation (Todoroki/Deku)
Impact Play (Shinsou/Bakugou)
Katoptronophilia (Dabi/Toga)
Lingerie (Aizawa/Fukukado)
Masochism (Momo/Jirou)

Japanese Bondage (Sero/Kaminari)

259 0 0
By zombiefaux

Warnings-
Dirty talk, japanese bondage (shibari)

Prompt-
"For me?"
"You always look good in red, Denki."
"Be a good boy and you'll get to cum."

Top! Sero

Sero groaned, he had spent over $100 on things for tonight and he wasn't even sure Kaminari would like them.

Overall, he was nervous. He spent about $40 on shibari because theirs was getting too worn out, $20 on rose petals, about $30 on ingredients for dinner, and $10 in candles from Amazon that haven't even arrived yet.

Sero slammed the door closed with his foot as he entered their home. He set down the groceries and got to work on dinner.

He was making steak, green beans, and baked potatoes for dinner. He knew Kaminari like the back of his hand and he knew this meal would get him laid.

Once everything was laid out for dinner, Sero grabbed the rose petals. He sprinkled them from the front door all the way to the bed. As he glanced around the room, he mentally cursed himself for not getting Amazon prime for the candles since the room looked incomplete without them.

The black-haired man checked his phone, 4:30 pm. Kaminari would be home soon.

He laid the shibari on the bed with the gift bag for Kaminari to see when he came into the room.

Sero smiled to himself, he loves Kaminari and wants everything to be perfect for their 5 year anniversary.

He ran back to the dining room and set up their plates, making sure the food was still hot. He waited by the door until he saw Kaminari drive up.

He sat by the door until Kaminari opened it.

"Happy anniversary!!" Sero threw his arms around Kaminari, peppering kisses on his face.

"Ahh- happy anniversary!" Kaminari yelled, trying to kiss Sero back.

Sero held Kaminari for another minute before releasing the blond from his grasp.

"Put your stuff down, come here," Sero said pulling Kaminari towards the dining room.

Kaminari dropped his stuff, looking at the floor as Sero pulled him. "You put petals out? Baby, that's so sw-"

Sero pulled Kaminari into the dining room and he was met with dinner set out.

"You like it?" Sero asked, rubbing his palms down his jeans.

Kaminari smiled, "I love it, baby! You're too good to me!" Kaminari exclaimed, throwing his arms around Sero's neck.

Sero hugged Kaminari, they hugged for a moment before Sero kissed Kaminari's cheek softly.

"Let's eat." He whispered as he pulled away.

They sat down and ate dinner.

----

"Ok, I have a surprise for you, love," Sero said as he got up from the table.

"You're not proposing, are you?" Kaminari said warily as he got up too.

"I proposed when we were 17 and again when we were 20. If I was going to propose, I would make it more special." Sero said as he led Kaminari to the bedroom.

"To be fair, we were drunk both times you proposed."

Sero opened the bedroom door to reveal the rose petal covered room. Kaminari's eyes immediately shot to the brand new red shibari laying on their bed along with the gift bag.

"You bought a new shibari rope?" Kaminari asked as he picked it up.

"Yup and in red this time," Sero mumbled as he leaned against the door frame.

"What's in the bag?" Kaminari picked it up and sat on the edge of the bed, resting the bag in his lap.

"Open it, baby. Happy anniversary."

Kaminari reached into the bag and pulled out a jewelry box and a picture frame.

"For me?"Kaminari glanced at Sero. thought you said you weren't proposing?" Kaminari whispered as he held the jewelry box.

"Hush, open it." Sero waved his hand at Kaminari.

Kaminari opened the little box to reveal a necklace with a small heart on it. "Oh baby, it's beautiful."

Sero stepped closer and leaned down, "Flip it over."

Kaminari flipped the heart, "You're the day to my night, the sun to my moon. I love you now and forever - Hanta."

Sero pressed his forehead to Kaminari, "You're the love of my life, Denki. If you're not ready to be my husband, at least wear this for me."

Kaminari smiled, "I will, thank you." Kaminari kissed Sero, softly, careful not to rush.

He pulled away abruptly, "Oh! Your gifts! Hold on."

He left Sero sitting on the floor by himself as Kaminari ran through the house and grabbed his bag.

Sero watched as Kaminari came back into the room with the bag, "They're not wrapped but to be fair, I had them shipped to work so you wouldn't see them."

Sero shrugged and waited for Kaminari to start handing him things. "Close your eyes."

Sero sighed and shut his eyes, putting his hands out.

He was handed a box and he opened his eyes, "Spiderman?" It was a spiderman figurine hanging upside down.

"Yeah, it's you," Kaminari said with a big grin on his face.

Sero giggled and set it next to him. "It's cute. What's next?" He made grabby hands and shut his eyes again

Next, he felt a small box. He opened his eyes and opened the box, a small lightning bolt earring, and keychain.

"I didn't know if you'd like it..." Kaminari rubbed his neck, "I can take it back if you don't like it."

Sero smiled at Kaminari, "I love it. I can wear something from you too now." He examined the earring and set down the box. "I'll put it in later. I feel like you wanna use this first." He said as he picked up the shibari.

Kaminari nodded and picked up the gifts. He put them in the bottom of their closet so they wouldn't worry about stepping on them.

Sero walked up to Kaminari, "You know the drill, my love."

The blond began undressing, getting more comfortable so that Sero could wrap his body with the rope.

Once Kaminari was fully naked, Sero got to work. He looped the rope around Kaminari into their favorite harness type, the large diamond karada.

It made Kaminari look stunning in Sero's eyes. He always made sure to check in with Kaminari as he tied him, wanting to make sure that nothing was too tight or make Kaminari uncomfortable.

After Kaminari was wrapped in the shibari harness he walked to the bed. "Are you comfortable, baby?" Sero asked as he started to undress.

Kaminari spoke confidently, "Yes, I love the color." He climbed on the bed and grabbed the lube from in between the pillows.

"You always look good in red, Denki," Sero confessed, he pulled his pants off and approached the bed.

"Did you hide the lube on the bed?" Sero asked, grabbing Kaminari's hips before pulling him to the edge of the bed.

Kaminari handed Sero the lube, "I knew we were going to have sex so duh." Kaminari's legs hung off the bed as Sero opened the bottle.

He drizzled some onto his fingers, "I assume you stretched yourself today then?"

Kaminari brought his legs up and wrapped his hands around the back of his thighs. "Yeah, so we won't need to prep much."

Sero nodded as he prodded Kaminari's entrance and slipped two fingers in. He curled his fingers, Kaminari sighed and dropped his head on the bed.

Sero smirked as he continued to curl his fingers, gradually increasing in speed.

"I don't wanna wait, baby. Just fuck me already." Kaminari blurted, letting go of his thighs and propping up on his elbows.

"Are you sure?" Sero asked, pulling his fingers out.

"Yeah... I've been waiting all day for this." Kaminari said softly.

"Ok, my love." Sero lined up with Kaminari's hole and slowly pressed in.

Once he bottomed out, he grabbed Kaminari's hips. Kaminari wrapped his legs around Sero's waist in response.

Sero immediately started pounding into Kaminari's tight entrance. Kaminari threw his head back, deep moans escaping his throat.

Sero groaned, "You're so beautiful, baby."

"You keep this up and I'll cum too early!" Kaminari gasped as he flattened on the bed.

Sero chuckled, "Try to hold out, ok?" He slowed his pace down and took in the image in front of him.

Kaminari was laid flat on the bed, an intricate red design framing his body as he pants. His hair is matted to his forehead and his eyes are screwed shut.

Sero runs his fingers over the rope, he got a devilish idea and wrapped his finger into the center of the rope design and quickly slammed into Kaminari once before resuming his slow pace.

Kaminari gasped and groaned, "Really? You're such a jerk."

"Really? I'm a jerk?" Sero asked as he kept his pace steady.

"Yeah, you are, baby."

Sero pulled out and tapped Kaminari's thigh. "Fine. If I'm such a jerk then I guess you don't get to cum."

Kaminari sat up and whined. "No, please don't do that."

"You said I was a jerk," Sero said, getting close to Kaminari's face.

He kissed him and Kaminari relaxed.

Sero pushed Kaminari back down onto the bed, "You're a brat."

Kaminari smiled and agreed with him.

Sero sank back into his tight heat. He slowly increased his pace, "Be a good boy and you'll get to cum."

Kaminari nodded and Sero began to rail Kaminari.

Loud moans, curses, and skin on the skin were the only noise in the house and Sero liked it that way.

Sero drilled into Kaminari rapidly. His hand shot to Kaminari's throat, squeezing it lightly.

A choked moan left Kaminari's lips as his hand moved to Sero's wrist.

"Don't stop! Fuck!" He moaned out, screwing his eyes shut. His legs were shaking and Sero knew he was close.

"You gonna cum, Denki?" Sero asked through gritted teeth.

Kaminari nodded, almost instantly Kaminari came all over his stomach and chest. He shuddered and moaned, Sero released his throat and continued to drive into him.

He was so close, Kaminari's hands came to rest over his and he spoke quietly. "Cum in me, baby. I want it."

Soon after that, Sero came hard.

He leaned over Kaminari as he rode out his high, his lips catching Kaminari's.

Once he was fully down, he pulled out and whispered in Kaminari's ear, "I love you."

Kaminari kissed his cheek, "I love you too, come on lets shower."

Sero sat upright and started untying Kaminari. Kaminari sat while he was untied, occasionally lifting to help Sero.

Sero stepped back once the rope was fully off Kaminari.

They took a shower together and obviously fucked again ;-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.1K 23
No mature content in this story. This is a soulmate AU about Midoriya having mild depression and anxiety. Essentially, when a kid turns 10 what eve...
926K 12.2K 101
❝ 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣. ❞ ➼ 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥.
877 51 11
As the title suggests, this is a book for haikyuu and mha oneshots I must warn you, I'm not that great with grammar but ill try my best requests are...