The Big Eight (A Jelsa, Merri...

Od aelin-and-feyre-wp

When Dreamworks and Disney spy agencies combine, their two top teams, The Princes and The Princesses, must te... Viac

1 - News
2 - New Girls
3 - Operation Jack Frost
4 - Confessions
5 - Well That Escalated Quickly
6 - Training
7 - Idea
8 - Truths
9 - Turning Girlie
11 - I Ship It
12 - Group Date
13 - What Happened
14 - Hold Up
15 - Tough Decisions
16 - Inner Mother
17 - Toothless
18 - Escape
19 - Leaving
20 - New Everything
21 - Ursula
22 - Deal
23 - Surprise
24 - The Little Mermaid
25 - Back to the Story
26 - The Date
27 - Dangerous Distractions
28 - Fights and Losses
29 - Revenge?
30 - Goodbye Jelsa
Epilogue

10 - Working Together

3.4K 129 21
Od aelin-and-feyre-wp

Merida P.O.V

'Mission Accomplished' Punzie mouthed to me. 'Thank You' I mouthed back. She smiled and I turned my attention back to Hiccup. He looked confused.

"What's going on Mer?" He asked, looking from Rap to me. Crap, he's the smart one, remember Mer?

I placed a huge smiled on my face. "Nothing, what do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"Can I talk to you?" He looked around the room at our group, some of them were eyeing us not so sneakily. "Alone?"

I gulped but nodded. He took my hand and led me down the hall to his room. He opened the door and I followed him inside.

Anna P.O.V

Merida's make over had worked perfectly. I winked at her and saw Hiccup looking around, confused. He said something to her sternly but she just plastered a smile on her face and played with her hair, answering him quickly.

Then he stood up, taking her hand and they walked down the hallway to his room. As their back was turned, the three of us girls looked at each other and as soon as the door was closed, we shot up, running as quietly as we could to listen.

"Wait! I have an idea!" I whispered to them.
I raced back to my back, the boys were looking at us weirdly and I motioned for them to follow. I grabbed a listening device and three phones that were connected to it. I raced back, the guys got on my heels.

I set the device on the door and fined tuned it until I could hear what they were saying. Then I handed a phone to each of the girls and we walked back, listening to the conversation with the guys straining their ears to hear too.

I know this isn't cool but Merida would have told us eventually anyway, we would just find out quicker now.

I shushed everyone to be quiet as we listened. "What's going on Mer, just tell me the truth." Hiccup said.

"Nothing is going on Hiccup, don't worry." Merida assured him.

"Wait one second." Hiccup said.

"He's coming to the door!!" Kristoff whisper shouted and everyone shoved the phones away and started talking. Just then, the door opened and Hiccup stuck his head out, he saw that we were far away and seemed to be satisfied. He closed the door again and we all whipped the cellphones back out.

"Sorry, it's just that all of our friends are spy's." Hiccup said.

"Yeah, I get it." Merida replied but from the sound of her voice, I think she saw the device on the door, we've used it before. She knows that we are listening.

"So, are you gonna tell me why Rap mouthed 'mission accomplished' to you back there?" Hiccup asked.

I could almost hear Merida's blush. "It's nothing, really."

"If it's nothing, why did you spend thirty minutes in your room with the three of them, completely changing your outfit?" He interrogated.

He had her backed up in a corner and she knew it. We heard a muffled sound and then a exasperated sigh. "So are you gonna answer me?" He asked again.

"We were talking about how Anna, Punz, and Elsa are disappointed that the guys haven't kissed them yet. I dared them to kiss them like I did and they said they'd take me up on it if they could dare me." She explained.

I looked at all the girls, wide eyed. The guys were looking at us uncomfortably. "And that was that you had to dress up?" Hiccup asked her.

"Not just that, I had to get you to say I was beautiful, that's why Rap mouthed 'mission accomplished'. Merida continued.

"Oh, well when are they gonna kiss the guys?" Hiccup asked, I could hear a hint of laughter in his voice.

"Anytime today. We better keep an eye on Elsa though." Merida finished.

I turned the device off then and we sat in silence. "No." Elsa was the first one to speak.

"What, worried?" Jack asked jokingly. "Now that the surprise is taken away?"

"No. She knew we were listening!" I exclaimed. "That's why she -"

Hiccup's door opened and they both walked out, laughing. "Hey, what's up guys?" Merida asked.

Us girls just glared at her while the guys smiled shyly. They both laughed.

"What's so funny?" Jack asked innocently.

"Oh... You'll find out soon enough." Hiccup replied. Elsa reddened visibly.

Just then, Jack's phone beeped. "We have to go down to the training room for our collaboration training as a whole team."

We all nodded.

Hiccup P.O.V

"They're using a listening device to listen to us." Merida had whispered to me. Then she had made up a story about how the girls are gonna kiss the guys later today.

We were about to walk out when I grabbed her wrist. "You're gonna tell me the real reason later." I whispered in her ear. She nodded numbly and we walked out laughing.

Once we had joked a little with the rest of the team, we were called down to the training room.

I walked with Merida and halfway there, we tripped on her heels. I caught her before she could fall and everyone looked at us. She blushed and so did I. "These stupid shoes." She muttered as I helped her stand up again.

I still couldn't wrap my head around why she was all dressed up, but if she didn't want to tell me right now, I would ask later. I wouldn't give up though.

Elsa P.O.V

When we got to the training room, it was completely black. A voice came from the speaker above us.

"Training will begin now. Let's see how you work together without making a plan. Good luck lovebirds!" Disney's voice said.

The red lights started coming on and a timer appeared. 5 minutes to get ready and talk, just like a real mission.

"Girls, suit up!" I yelled. Merida quickly yanked off her heels and threw on her boots that she had hid in her purse. She clicked the heels together and her jumpsuit appeared on him in a half second.

Anna flew her hands up, creating hers and entangled her limbs with vines. Rap put her hair in a braid and pressed her sun pendant, her jumpsuit springing on top of her outfit.

I changed my outfit to my white suit and Anna and I undid our hair, whipping up our hoods. We all put our earpieces in and we were ready.

I grabbed Anna's bag, which seems to hold everything we'll ever need, and whipped out four spare ear prices. I threw them at the guys who were arming themselves and I threw Punz her frying pan.

We met and I looked at the clock, 2 minutes 'til it started. All eight of us huddled in a circle. "You call us by our code names." I commanded, they nodded.

"We work together, figure out each thing quickly and efficiently." Jack added, everyone nodded along.

"No man left behind, if someone's hurt, protective circle to give Punz a chance to heal them." I said, they agreed. Just then, the buzzer started and we all stood straight up, turning around in a circle so that we could get anything that came out way.

"Speed training complete." Jack mentioned.

Jack and I had our hands ready to shoot ice, Punz was waving her pan, and Merida had an arrow in her bow. Eugene had a long sword while Kristoff had a gun. Anna's vines were starting to come off of her legs, tending up and Hiccup was carrying an axe.

It started to rain on top of us, boiling rain. I caused us to separate and that's when the holograms came out. I heard Hiccup shout for the dragon and saw someone coming at him as he ran.

"Hic!" I shot a spear of ice at the hologram and it dissolved into nothing. Hiccup looked back at me with a thankful expression as the black beast came running towards him.

He dropped his axe and jumped on. This was the first time I noticed that half of the dragon's tail was missing, a price of reinforced fabric was in it's place. (A/N I was gonna add Hiccup's foot thing but I figured someone should have noticed by now)

I averted my attention back to the holograms racing towards me. I heard Hiccup yell "DUCK!" And I kneeled down, covering my head like I saw the boys doing yesterday. I felt heat pass by my body and then heard a bloodcurdling scream.

I stood up right away, trying to find the source. Rap was on the ground, a huge burn was on the side of her face and arm.

"Cover me!" I yelled at everyone. I raced to her. She was still screaming and I tried my hardest to calm her down. I kneeled next to her while they formed a circle around us. The raining had stopped so we didn't have to separate. Hiccup was on her other side, apologizing profusely.

"I have to sing her song to heal her." I told him. We've done it before, but nothing as bad as this.

I started to sing:

Flower gleam and glow,
Let your power shine,
Make the clock reverse,
Bring back what once was mine,

Heal what has been hurt,
Change the fates design,
Save what has been lost,
Bring back what once was mine,
What once was mine...

Her hair lit up, gradually, he burns healed and she was left with her flawless skin. Wow. I had watched her hair work miracles but this was, wow.

She sat up, fully recovered and grabbed her frying pan. She left the protection of the circle and slammed her weapon down on the last hologram's head.

"Combat training complete." I said into my earpiece.

"What's next?" Eugene asked.

I shrugged. "Is Toothless back in Hiccup?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, I shooed him away once we landed." He replied. Suddenly, red lasers were everywhere. We didn't have to use gas this time.

"Nobody move!" I yelled.

Jack P.O.V

"Nobody move!" Elsa screamed. A laser was a centimeter away from my nose. That was close.

"Everyone slowly lower yourself into a crouch." Elsa instructed. We all followed her.

"Ok, nobody panic. We're not safe here but we can get through it together." Elsa commanded.

"Uh, Elsa?" Kristoff asked. "Look at the walls."

I looked so did everyone Elsa. On the walls, around the room were eight circles. Each of them had a symbol in them. I saw mine, it had a imprint of my staff in it.

"Ok, so we each have to get to our symbol. Mine's the snowflake." Elsa said, leaving it for people to comment theirs.

"Sun." Punz said.

"Arrow." Merida perceived.

"Reindeer." Commented Kristoff.

"Gold." Eugene sighed.

"Dragon." That was Hiccup.

"Flower." Anna said.

"And staff." I concluded.

"Ok, here's the plan. This is mental and agility training because we have to help each other through it and find the best way while still actually getting past the lasers. Punzie, you will go last. We'll have to spot you the most so nothing happens to your hair. Jack and I will go first." I sighed, of course, we're the leaders. "Then Eugene and Hiccup. Merida and Kristoff. And finally Anna and Punz. Got it?" She finished.

We all agreed and she carefully stood up. "Girls spot me, boys spot Elsa." I commanded. We have to start working together, we can't always split up into our old groups.

Her symbol was all the way across the room so she had the hardest time, good thing she's the most flexible.

I started going, deciding not to watch Elsa in fear I might get over protective. 

"Elsa NO!" It was Hiccup, I looked to my right to see Elsa clutching her elbow. She looked like she was about to cry. 

"I'm fine! I'm.... fine." She let out a angry sigh, trying to keep up the leader act. "Punzie can heal me when we get through with this." 

I wanted so badly to go over and comfort her, the problem was that there were a hundred deadly lasers in my way. She looked over and met my eye. She nodded slightly and gave me a small smile. Then, she stepped over another laser. 

I kept going too, peeking at her from the corner of my eye every once and a while. She seemed fine and soon we both got to our circles. Hand scanners popped up and she hesitantly placed her hand on it. I was about to too when someone shouted behind me.

"STOP!" Elsa ripped her hand off the scanner and looked to the voice. It was Anna. I looked around the room and saw the cause for distress. !0 more lasers had popped up around the room.

I smirked. "Ok then, I guess we can't put our hands on the scanners until all eight of us are here." Everyone nodded in agreement.

The next 15 minutes were excrutiating. We had 3 more people get slightly hurt and finally it was just down to Rapunzel. And she was hyperventilating. 

"It's ok sweetie, nothing will happen to your hair, I promise." Elsa was trying desperately to calm her down.

What happens to Punzie's hair anyway? I wondered.

Punzie nodded slowly at Elsa's comforting words and started to make her way under and over the lasers. It got really close once, but we all yelled at her to pick up the braid before it was caught at a low lying laser. Finally, she got to her circle. 

All of the scanners were out now and Merida started counting down. "Three.... Two..... One!" We all placed our hands on the pads and the lasers disappeared one by one, then all at once. The circles and scanners sunk back into the wall and the lights came up. 

Everyone let out a huge sigh of relief. We all rushed to the middle and performed a group hug. Then we spread apart into the 'couples' and Disney and David came out smiling.

"That was very well done guys, very well done." Disney said, clapping his hands.

"We'll give you all a break for the next few days. You're officially, dismissed." He smiled and saluted. We saluted back. "Oh and Rapunzel? You might want to heal their burns, they look pretty bad." He finished, then he and Disney left to their offices.

Punzie nodded and started to undo her braid. She went to Hiccup first and wrapped her hair around his knee.

I walked over to Elsa and put my arm around her. "So, we have off... What do you guys want to do tonight?"

"Well, we played Truths last night..... Should we play Dares tonight?" She suggested.

All of the girls heads shot up and they smiled. I chuckled, "Dares it is then."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

6.5K 242 14
"Don't let me go" I whispered and he smiled softly and warmly. "I never will," he whispered back and dried my tears Elsa and Jack grew up in two very...
120K 6.2K 33
I'm going to tell you a story, a true one. It's my story. It's about how I met a boy who's life was so different from mine. He showed me his world. N...
85.5K 2.2K 26
The story takes place months after Elsa has found her happiness. After reports of crystallized black ash are found sweeping through Arendelle, pe...
25.4K 761 57
This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any of the Disney and Dreamworks characters...