Bradford Bad Boy [Zarry Mpreg...

By WritersAuthentic

[Completed] Harry Styles was a normal 16 year old trying to make it through school. He never really fit in at... More

Chapter 1- My Story
Chapter 2- It Never Stops
Chapter 3- The Truth?
Chapter 4- New Neighbor's?
Chapter 5- Again...
Chapter 6- Secrets Come Out
Chapter 7- Reasons?
Chapter 8- I Know Why
Chapter 9- Will You Forgive Me?
Chapter 10- It's Party Time
Chapter 11- Baby Look What You've Done To Me
Chapter 12- A Forgotten Night?
Chapter 13- Weird Feelings
Chapter 14- Fading
Chapter 15- I'm What?
Chapter 17- New Problems Along The Way
Chapter 18- Good And Bad News
Chapter 19- Wrong Choices?
Chapter 20- Could This Be True?
Chapter 21- A Broken Heart
Chapter 22- A New Start
Chapter 23- Awkward Moments
Chapter 24- Trouble Once Again
Chapter 25- Advice
Chapter 26- Birthday Discussions
Chapter 27- Adjusting
Chapter 28- Insercurities
Chapter 29- Ex's Return
Chapter 30- Baby Talk
Chapter 31- Midnight Love
Chapter 32- An Unexpected Turning Point
Chapter 33- More Than This
Chapter 34- Exposed
Chapter 35- Flutters
Chapter 36- Secret Planning?
Chapter 37- Halfway There?
Chapter 38- We've Got It
Chapter 39- Out Of Spite
Chapter 40- Revenge
Chapter 41- On Edge
Chapter 42- Bad Blood
Chapter 43- Night Changes
Chapter 44- Conditions?
Chapter 45- Anxious
Chapter 46- Promises
Chapter 47- Maybe?
Chapter 48- Problem Solving
Chapter 49- Things
Chapter 50- Dreams
Chapter 51- Exhaustion
Chapter 52- Defenseless
Chapter 53- The Baby Shower
Chapter 54- Picnics
Chapter 55- Down On One Knee
Chapter 56- Evening Out
Chapter 57- Braxton Hicks
Chapter 58- Almost There
Chapter 59- Labor Pains
Chapter 60- Our Family
I NEED YOUR HELP!
BOOK TWO!

Chapter 16- Congratulations

7.2K 324 182
By WritersAuthentic

Harry's POV
"You're pregnant."

Everyone turns to me."No I'm not. This can't even be possible. I'm a boy, males aren't able to get pregnant if you haven't noticed!" I exclaimed.

Dr Reeds looks at the papers and speaks."I have had about 3 cases like this before Mr Styles and they thought the same thing."

"How is he able to get pregnant?" My mum asks.

Dr Reeds clears his throat."Well it seems here when you were pregnant with Harry you may have had some complications with your pregnancy am I right?"

"Yes." Mum says.

"So he has a fully working female reproductive system and also a male one. And I'm sure you all know how people get pregnant am I right.

"Yeah, but..never mind." Liam says.

My mum stares at me and I try to ignore her. She's going to ask me so many questions when we get home."So that's how he's able to get pregnant."

"This can't..be happening." I chocked out.

"It's happening Mr Styles. You are indeed pregnant and you're gonna be carrying around a growing human being for 9 months."Dr Reeds exclaims.

"So let me get this straight Harry actually has a growing human being inside of him?" Louis asked.

"Yes."

Louis gives him a smirk."Prove it."

Dr Reeds furrowed his eyebrows then looks at the papers."Of course. Thanks for reminding me we have to do an ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy."

He walks out and the room remains quiet.

Dr Reeds comes back with some sort of machine and brings it over to bed."Alright Harry could you please lay down and lift up your gown for me?"

I nodded and he feels over my tummy."Hmm.. I feel a little pudge right here, and it's a bit hard."

Mum feels over my stomach and looks at me with a concern face. All I see is fear in her face, but it seems like Louis is happy about it, and Liam is hard to tell.

"Alright Harry this is going to be really cold so brace yourself." Dr Reeds warns me.

He places the cold blue gel on my stomach."Wow..that is cold!" I yelped.

"Yes it is. Now let's get started."

He gets everything ready, and I hear someone call my name."Harry?"

I looked up and I see my mum gazing at me."Yes."

"Your nervous aren't you because I can see the fear in your face."

"Yeah."

"Here hold my hand." She says and I grabbed her hand for assurance.

Dr Reeds moves the wand over my tummy then he looks at the screen and smiles."Ah, there goes your little one!"

I looked at the black and white screen and see a little white blob in the middle of my stomach."Is that.."

"Yes that's your baby..well not quite a baby yet, but if you take good care of yourself, and make healthy choices it will become a beautiful baby boy or baby girl." Dr Reeds informs.

"It's so small." Liam cooed. While Louis starred at the screen grinning up a storm, and my mum squeezes my hand as she sees the small figure on the screen.

"How far along am I?" I asked.

Dr Reeds smiles then looks at the screen and feels around my abdomen "You are about 4 weeks Along, so exactly one month pregnant!"

"Louis we should have known he was pregnant he was showing all the signs."Liam said.

Louis nodded."Yeah I know, but we didn't know males could have babies!"

I sighed and spoke."Liam, Louis can we please stop talking about it, we know now." I said in a stern way.

They apologized while Dr Reeds hands me a tissue to wipe the gel of of my stomach."Would you like a picture?"

"Yes please."

"How many would you like?"

"Ugh..two." I said as I balled up the tissue.

"Alright then let me print it out real quick then we can talk about the pregnancy." He said before he printed them off.

He handed them to me and I stared blankly at the picture. the passed one to my mum, then the other to Louis. And Dr Reeds packs everything up.

"Are you ready to talk about the pregnant?" Dr Reeds announced.

We all nodded and he handed me a few papers."Alright so any questions first?"

Mum is the first to speak up."How safe is a male pregnancy?"

"Umm..well it's very challenging actually. Most male pregnancies gave a few complications, like a miscarriage is very possible around the first 20 weeks, so I suggest that you be very careful, and don't do anything that could harm the baby."

"Would I go through the same things as a normal pregnant women?" I asked.

"Yes you will. Like the morning sickness, chest become larger and more firm, swelling, tiredness, increase in appetite, backaches, abdominal cramps, mood swings ,and of course the large baby bump." Dr Reeds mentions.

Liam hands me back the pictures and then places his hand on my shoulder."He's not suppose to be under any stress right?"

"Absolutely, you need to stay around a positive environment, which means you need no stress at all."

"But school is the most stressful place for me." I mentioned.

"Well if you feel too overworked and tired I suggest that you take a day or two off from school."

"Umm..is abortion an option?" I ask and as soon as the words come out of my mouth everyone stares at me.

"Yes it is. Do you want the baby?"

"Harry you would never do that will you? I mean you don't look like the type of person to kill a life." Louis says.

"I don't know if I want it, but if I feel likes its best for me then I'll do it."

"But let me tell you also Harry there are also problems in abortion too, like it can effect your health." Dr Reeds explained as he writes something down.

"Oh.."

"But you can't get a legal abortion unless your legal guardians approve of it, and also if you do go through with it you need to inform the other father and make sure he's beware of the situation."

"So I have to tell him I'm pregnant."

"Yes."

"We'll help you with that problem Harry." Louis exclaimed.

Dr Reeds clapped his hands together and reads off of his paper."Alright anymore questions?"

"No I think that's all." I said as I began to sit up.

"Ok. So I'll prescribed you some prenatal vitamins to help with the morning sickness and give you the nutrients your body needs. I'll see you next month for your monthly appointments, and we'll set your due date for September, and I think we are done here, so you are discharged."

"Thanks you for your help." I said.

"You're very welcome. Thank you for everyone's time, I'll see you next month, and if you have any questions don't be afraid to call."

We all nodded and he gathers everything and everyone thanks him then begin to leave.

"Congratulations!" He says before he exited the room leaving us alone once again.

"Ready to go home?" Mum asks handing me my clothes.

"Yeah."

~
The car ride home was extremely quiet. I couldn't tell if mum was happy about it, or not, but I could really tell something was bothering her.

Once we got home I quickly rushed up the stairs, but my mum stops me."Harry me and Robin need to have a talk with you."

I nodded and walked back down stairs and sat on the recliner.

"Harry come sit next to us." Mum asks me politely.

I moved to the couch, and sat between Robin and mum."Are you two mad at me?"

They shake their head."No, not at all we're just concerned. You haven't said anything about your situation." Mum said.

"You want to know how I feel? Well here goes. I don't want this baby, can you imagine what will happen to me in school? I'm absolutely terrified about having a baby that I don't want."

"So your saying you want an abortion? Robin asks.

"Yes."

My mum rubs my knee."Harry are you really sure about this? You're getting rid of a life, a little human you and another person created."

"I know, but it's best for me. I can't handle that for 9 months. I'm only a kid myself I don't have time to worry about another person, I still have a life!" I exclaimed as tears form in my eyes.

"Harry we're going to help you. I understand it's going to be hard, but we know it's definitely going to be tough with you in school and everything, so maybe we can make some arrangements." Robin said.

"He's right Harry. But we're going to support you the whole way no matter how tough it is. So are you willing to take on this huge responsibility?" She asks.

"I don't know mum. And tell you the truth I don't even think I will love him or her!" I cried out.

Mum wrapped her arm around me and gave me one of her motherly hugs. "Baby don't say that. I'm sure when your carrying that baby around for 9 months will bring you closer to him or her, you will get so attached it would be so unbelievable! And trust me I know!"

I smiled and wiped my tears."I'll try."

"Good and plus you have to tell the other father about the baby." Robin mentions.

"Yeah and maybe he'll love the baby just as much as you are going to. Now who is the father?" Mum asked.

My smile fades. How am I suppose to tell a boy that bullies me almost everyday, calls me names, and named as the bad boy of the school that he the other father of my..well our baby? Maybe I shouldn't tell him, but how am I supposed to hide it for the next 8 months?

"I don't want to talk about it." I exclaimed.

They both nodded and mum speaks up."Well when did it happen?"

I hesitated."Umm..at the party."

"Honey I know I told you to have fun, but not this much fun." She says before we all laughed a bit.

~
So I decided to go to bed a bit earlier tonight because I was just plain out exhausted.

So I slipped into bed and snuggled under the warm covers. I immediately started thinking about the months ahead of me.

So I pulled my comforters down to my waist and slowly lift up my shirt then slightly rubbed over my tummy.

I don't know if I'm ready for this.

___________________________
An: Since Harry's now officially pregnant is he ready for the challenges ahead of him?

Will he ever learn to love the baby?

Would he ever tell Zayn he's pregnant and he's the father?

Will this baby change both of their lives forever?

Thanks For Reading!!😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 7.7K 44
RWRB from Henry's POV. Henry is drowning in the pressures of his family, the media, and his 'prince charming' reputation. The last thing he wants is...
183K 7.4K 48
(Sequel to The Fighter) You can take the fighter out of the fight, but you can't take fight out of the fighter. Niall was a happy, stay at home fathe...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
302K 15.3K 32
"Who ever said love was easy?" "We can still be mates, yeah?" "Sex is fun. Double dates are....lethal." (Side Lilo) ©2015 Prisonerwithavision