Breaking Friend Zone

By MsDreamerGirl84

(Sequel to Possessive At First Sight) Highest Romance Rating: #70 Alexander James Demakis. One thing fo... More

Prologue
EBS Family Siblings
Chapter 1: Party
Chapter 2: Breaking Up
Chapter 3: Hell Bent
Chapter 4: Persistent Prick
Chapter 5: Baby
Chapter 6: Kick Out
Chapter 7: Drunk & Bunk
Chapter 8: Drunk
Chapter 9: Sexy Back
Chapter 10: Frustrations
Chapter 11: Confirmation
Chapter 12: Rebel
Chapter 13: Honesty
Chapter 14: Truce
Chapter 15: Call
Chapter 16: Brother
Chapter 17: Face off
Chapter 18: Dirty Secret
Chapter 19: Caught
Chapter 20: Yes!
Chapter 21: Dinner
Meet my son! (Not an update)
Chapter 22: The Parents
Chapter 23: Breaking news
Chapter 24: Horse Riding
Chapter 25: The Santorini's
Chapter 26: Santorini's Breakfast Fun
Chapter 27: Frantic
Chapter 28: Hard Times
Chapter 29: Heart Racing
Chapter 30: Saddle Up
A short letter from the author
Recommended Books
Chapter 31: Life's Test
Chapter 32: Pre-Trial
Chapter 33: Past Catching Up.
Chapter 34: Love
Chapter 35: First Real Date
Chapter 36: Plan
Chapter 37: Life Is Never Fair
Chapter 38: Storm Of Passion
Chapter 39: Blazing Fire
Chapter 40: Bliss
Chapter 41: Full Hearts
Chapter 42: Happiness
Chapter 44: If you say yes, you are mine forever!
Chapter 45: Wedding Ball
Chapter 46: The Verdict
Epilogue 1: Preparation
Epilogue 2 : Final and Conclusion

Chapter 43: Villa Allesandra

10.1K 427 36
By MsDreamerGirl84

I pushed the oversize black sunglasses up the bridge of my nose as I stared at the two big, bold letterings that marked on the body of the Demakis' private plane and shooting Alex  a glance every once in a while. He was looking adorably handsome though with my big purse hoisted on one broad shoulder all the while giving instructions to his crews.

Luggages being taken away and disappeared into the cargo hold.

SA's Air

I smiled.

It has to be uncle Stavros initial combine with his wife. Even with naming their property, still a possessive husband.

I wonder if Alex will be the same?

I've been surrounded with over possessive men, including my dad. He named me Bell and that was what mom's growing up was known with before dedushka found her. And then our private plane was Bell's Air, and our late dog. He named him Clara.

After he died, everyone was so heartbroken including me, and dad didn't wanna see everyone wandering about the house looking like they've lost their spirit, so he decided not to get another one.

If that's not over possessive, then maybe he's crazy.

But then, I know he is not. 

"It's scaring me when I see you frowning," Alex whispered against my ear as he snaked his hand around my waist.

I chuckled, dragging my gaze away from the long body of the luxurious plane and rested on his handsome face.

"SA is uncle and aunt's initials, right?" I inquired, smiling at him, amused.

Stavros chuckled.

"Correct. My father isn't too possessive," he quipped causing me to burst into a soft chuckles.

"I can't relate," I joked, then headed towards the plane steps.

Five air crews, two men and three ladies wearing their pristine air uniforms in line with spine steeled next to the plane ladder.

Alex introduced them, and they soon relaxed, leading us inside the long and wide space of the plane.

I was welcomed with deep brown and off white interior.

I took my oversize sunglasses as I stepped inside, my feet sank unto the lush soft gray carpet that stretched all the way to the back with a beautiful pattern. Plush lounge reclining chairs, that can lean all the way to the back if anyone wish to sleep.

It was also equipped with a full kitchen or the galley.

On the other side was a long off white leathered couch and a rectangular rich brown wood table.

At the very back of the plane was a the master cabin.

As we moved further into the plane, a few more lounging chairs and another long sofa. Across was a TV sitting top of long rich brown cabinet.

We passed a long table on the right side surrounded with long sofa close it with four rich leathered chairs, obviously was the dining table.

And then we stopped before the cabin, a couple pair of chairs facing each other with a pull-up table mediating, and a couple more chairs across it with a pull-up table as well.

"Would like to sit here? We can moved later in the cabin once airborne, then you can rest," Alex said and I nodded my head.

Scooting into one of the four chairs, by the window, back facing the master cabin.

Alex took the chair next to me by the aisles.

I set down my glasses on the pull-up table, then buckled up so did Alex.

Not long, the engine roared, then the captain spoke announcing our imminent taking off.

The plane jerked forward slowly then gradually speeding up on the runway.

I will never get used to that feeling of butterflies erupting inside the stomach as the plane ascending. It wasn't a pleasant sensation, the ear feeling deafening as the plane soared up above the sky.

As soon as we are airborne, Miranda, one of the three air attendants approached us with a warm smile.

All of the crews were young, perhaps a few older than me late 20's perhaps.

"What I can get for you, Ma'am, Sir?" she asked shifting her brown eyes back and forth between us and Alex.

"A champagne would do," I smiled back at her, ignoring the heat coming from Alex's body.

Whenever he's so close to me, my body seemed to get so excited, too eager inside. Too aware of him.

"Romanee-Conti," he replied, briefly looking at her, returning her smile with a small smile of his.

I noted that he likes DRC wine.

He gazed at me like I was the most forbidden sweetest treats, he wanted it so badly. You know that feeling when you wanted something so badly but it was prohibited. That feeling only intensified cause it was verboten.

It's probably why illicit affairs are increasing.

It's probably sweeter, tiltillating, exhilarating cause it's forbidden.

Why am I thinking about it?

I am sure Alex wouldn't cheat on me.

Will he?

I stared at his dark eyes.

I swallowed hard, my insides melting at the intensity of his stares. Eyes darkening to a very vivid green.     

It created a havoc of heat inside of me as I met his dark eyes, promising wickedness.

He was... obviously as arouse as me. Since I surrendered everything to him, it seems that we couldn't stop the fire burning whenever our eyes met, or our body close to each other.

I couldn't blame myself.

He looked definitely mouth-watering.

Tall with powerful long muscled legs, which I wonder how'd it fit with the small space between the pull-up table. Broad shoulders, sun-kissed skin stretched over ripped muscles. And face, any model or actor would trade anything just to have it.

That sharp, chiseled angular jaw could probably cut a rock.

Silly thought, but it was too sharp and too strong.

One fine delicious specimen.

I sighed, feeling so lucky to have him. He's not just a beautiful man, but he's also the sweetest. Very thoughtful and caring.

I peeled my eyes off him before I could eat him, like literally. Maybe start on his jaw, then drag it along his collarbone—

Stop it, Clara Bell!

I quickly tamped down the rather tempting thoughts and looked out the window, mindlessly.

"So quiet," Alex remarked causing me to snapped my eyes back at him.

"I was just thinking," I smiled, holding back the heat that's threaten to suffuse my cheeks, but it disobeyed me.

A teasing smile playing on the corner of his lips. A smile of wickedness and I quite like it. "I'd like to know..." he leaned in, his hot breath kissing my neck, tickling me and heat spread all over me, "maybe you could share it in the cabin," he breathed just below my earlobe, causing gooseflesh exploded all over my skin.

"Maybe yes... maybe not," I whispered back, brushing one palm along his stubbled shadowed jaw down to his dip chin.

The rough hair prickling against the skin of my palm.

Just as I dropped my hand on my lap, Miranda came back with our drinks.

"Thank you," I murmured, smiling up at her as I took the glass and made a small sip.

I remembered his brother.

When Miranda left leaving a message to call her if we need anything, I turned my head to face Alex.

"What's running in your pretty head?" Alex queried before I opened my  mouth and I smiled. He's very observant.

"I just remembered your brother Max. How come uncle Stavros didn't invite you to your own brother's wedding?" I asked.

Max is very quiet, brooding to be exact, much like Giovanni and my brother Nikolai.

Alex just shrugged his broad shoulders. "Looks like a shotgun wedding, not very much like my brother," he commented, taking sips of his wine.

"Isn't it Angelik renting out his house?" I asked.

Alex suddenly stared at me like a deer caught in the headlights, but he was staring through my eyes. The wine glass froze on his lips, slowly dropping it on the table and then nodded his head.

"You're right. And recently, dad said he never goes home. He usually comes home if he's tired sleeping at the hospital..." he paused, forehead forming creases as he was lost in deep thought. "They are friends, but..." he looked at me and shook his head. "I don't know, could be another person," he muttered, sounding unsure.

I shrugged my shoulders and I agreed with him. Hard to judge and conclude. It could be another person, but I'm hoping that whoever that woman is, she will be happy with Max. And they both will find happiness and peace in each others.

Alex finished his wine and placed the glass on the table.

"Shall we move to the cabin?" he asked, eyes glinting with wickedness.

I chuckled. "You're very determined, Mr. Demakis," I teased and he grinned mischievously.

"One of my good traits, Ms. Valiente," he smirked deviously, wicked smile dancing on his delicious lips.

I sipped my champagne rather in gulps, feeling thirsty at the way he gazed at me. "A successful businessman's trait indeed," I quipped, finishing my champagne.

His eyes crinkled as he chuckled, those brooding lines that I was used seeing on him, a touch of arrogance had now rarely visit him, except when he smirks.

Placing the glass down on the table, I leaned closer to him. My lips almost touching his, I felt his breathing becoming erratic.

"What was the plan then if we go in the cabin, Mr. Demakis?" I teased, my voice was raw and a little raspy. I was too enjoying our closeness, feeling his heat coming from him, enveloping my whole being, leaving a delicious sensations coursing down my spine.

Alex stroke my jaws with one finger, almost like a brush, increasing the anticipation deep down  my  belly.

"You will tell me what's running on your head a while ago while we relax on the soft mattress inside the master cabin," he drawled softly.

Rich, low and deep husky voice, with a little roughness on the edge. His sexy drawl reminding me of a warm maple syrup oozing down a stack of pancakes.

And now, I could feel my warm syrup seeping from me.

"Sounds promising," I murmured, barely a whisper as I held his dark gaze.

The pad of his finger was now stroking the line of my bottom lip. "Yes, it is. Shall we?" he offered his hand.

"Sweep me away, my love," I whispered, softly chuckling as I placed my hand on his, then he led me to the cabin, joining my laughters.

I've never felt so loved, so happy with anyone of the opposite sex until him. With just his stares, he could managed to evoke so many emotions from me.

As soon as the sliding door closed, he curled his hand around my waist and pulled me tighter against the hard planes of his body and kissed me.

So much more of talking.

But I welcomed his advances way better than talking.

I clung onto him as I met his lips with the same intensity.

At first it was soft, gentle and teasing, then it became demanding. Tongue dancing with the rhythm he sets, then parried with dominance.

I felt my body being lifted up and then he strode towards the big bed that almost encompasses the whole space of the room.

My back sunk on the soft mattress and he followed, resting on top of me as we continued the kiss.

The kiss deepened, seeking and pleasure blinding. Both hands busied exploring the each other's body, the pace becoming eager and aggressive.

Soon clothes flying off, here and there, with our moans, grunts and groans filling the room as Alex explored and worshipped my body, bringing me again and again to a world that had become so wonderfully familiar and becoming an addiction.

The way our body molded, him on top of me while he rocked my world, it's like we dissolve into each other so beautifully and deliciously. It was out of this world sense of satisfaction yet still making you crave again and again.

As he sent me spiralling to that place of wondrously mind numbing and deliciously core ripping abyss, again and again, then he followed me, filling me with this warm essence that again triggered me to another release, joining him until he was spent. Then he collapsed on top of me, head nuzzling my neck.

The way he pleasured me, it was with a silent promise of beautiful and happy life with him, and I wouldn't wanna be around anyone other than him.

Now that I realized how much he meant to me, I should have agreed when dad talked about marriage.

Now, I'm wondering if he ever wanna marry me.

After I passionately expressed my different opinion, I doubt he'll propose to me.

My heart ached at that thought.

I hastily erased it out of my head so not to dampen my feelings and spoil the happiness now has filled me.

My hands languidly stroke his sweaty back, the smell of after pleasure mixed with his natural masculine scent lingering in my nostril deliciously.

Alex lifted up his head and smiled at me, his eyes filled with happiness mirroring mine.

"That was beautiful. And you're always amazing, sweetheart," he drawled, dipping his head and gave me a lingering kiss. He pulled away briefly. "I'll never get enough of you," he murmured huskily then he captured my lips again before he rolled on his back, then lay next to me.

He scooped my head and gathered me into his arms, possessively. I nestled my head on his shoulder, and I snuggled contentedly close to him. His one arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me tighter to him.

My eyes took in the surrounding. Scones in between the windows of the cabin. There was two lounging chairs on either side of the sliding doors.

"I quite like that lacy dangling on the scones," he chuckled and I turned to check on what he's looking at and talking about. And I burst into a soft half-embarrassed and half-amused, laughters.

My green lacy thong was dangling on one of the scones quite inappropriately and embarrassing.

"I need to take that," I groaned pulling my body away but he tightened his hold.

"No. I quite like it," he grinned and my face heated up.

I scooted closer to him and he pulled me tighter, like I'm going to evaporate from his hands.

A possessive act.

"Miranda will see it," I murmured sheepishly and he chuckled.

"If she comes inside with us here, but I doubt she will. They know the rules," he replied, there was a hint of assurances in his deep tone.

The plane shook a little bit, it was like a lullaby and my eyelids starting to get heavier.

"When we get there, I'll tour you around the island," he said and I lazily nodded, closing my eyes as his warmth is lulling me to sleep.

"Dad bought that island before he married mom, then he named it after my mother," he chatted away, and my body starting falling into a sweet slumber, his rich, deep voice fading into the distance.

"Hmm..." I mumbled sleepily, trying to keep my attention to him but the calling of slumber was becoming powerful as the seconds tick by.

"... we can soak under the sun on the deck...."

As much as I'd like to stay with him and chat away, but the calling of peace and great nap was more pleasing so I gave in, Alex's sweet voice fading farther and farther away. My whole system falling into oblivion, letting the sleep fairy whisking me away to sleep land.

I woke up groggily, feeling a warm weight on my naked belly, hot breath blowing in a slow, evened out pace against the top of my head. 

Alex's arms was wrapped around me possessively, and I smiled.

I slowly and gently entangled myself from his naked form, leaving the warmth of the luxurious cream comforter and his body, soon warm dissipating and my body hummed in protest.

Soon my body felt the cold and I shivered slightly. I quickly gathered all my clothes, almost tip toeing, and was impressed how the flight was so smooth, on a steady pace, save for the occasional bump, but it was just almost like a lull.

I caught Alex stirred and then his lids fluttered as it slowly opened. I padded on the plush carpet towards the bed, and joined him. Resting on top of his half naked form, ignoring the part of him slowly hardening under the comforter as it presses against my pelvis.

Alex's hand automatically curled around me smiled lazily.

"Am I a boring conversationalist?" he teased, slightly accusing me while wearing that lazy grin.

I chuckled.

"No. Actually, your voice is endearing, and had lulled me to sleep," I teased back and he chuckled.

"Did you feel rested?" he smiled, pulling me closer to him and I felt his manhood begging for my an attention.

It's hard to concentrate to just talking when a head below was too distracting. Too hard and bulging.

"Quite," I lied just to stop him from worrying.

"That's good," he said, "and I can also see you're quite distracted," he chuckled. His eyes though was again, and always... had never failed to make my insides burning with need.

He turned on his side with me, and now we are facing each other, side to side, and I, well... too aware of him, didn't miss that him as he referred to, briefly grounded against my pelvis.

My head rested on his shoulder as I tried to ignore the sudden warm sensations coiling down deliciously below my below.

"Ignore him as I am starving. I bet you are too," he said,

I nodded my head, and now that he mentioned it, my tummy growled softly.

Reluctantly, Alex pulled away and got dress, then we headed out and Miranda and the other attendant served us with bright smiles.

14 hours up in the air later...

Finally we landed at Mykonos Airport.

We were welcomed by two tall burly men. They were brothers, Achelus and Atticus, perhaps on their late thirties who was working with the Demakis'. Their family takes care of the Villa while the Demakis are away.

I was excited like a kid about to receive a present from Santa.

The water from above before they landed was tempting, so beautiful I couldn't wait to dip my body onto the turquoise water and soak under the sun.

I had been too many places other than Greece and some other part of Europe, which is ironic because Russia isn't too far from Athens.

Fresh cool breeze welcomed me, like warm hands curling around me in an embrace. The sun was out, blanketing everything that's under it in a warm glow while the morning cool breeze whispering and kissing my bare skins.

Alex wrapped his coat around my shoulders and I accepted it with a grateful smile.

His scent wafted and lingered in my nostril. A scent of spice, of him, a hint of sandalwood. So very masculine.

He carried my big purse again, hoisted on his left shoulder as he talked briefly to Atticus (pronounced as A-di-kus). Brown skin with thin curly hair that just passed his ears, almost like a bob cut.

After giving them instructions, he peeled my purse's strap off his shoulder, then handed it to Atticus.

Then he turned his attention to me. "We will take the helicopter there so it's faster. It was a long flight, I know you're exhausted," he thoughtfully said and I just nodded my head.

Indeed, even after our dinner, I went back to sleep, I still feel like I've never gone to bed.

"I assumed they'll gonna take our luggages?" I asked and almost instantly I felt stupid, glancing up at him before looking ahead of us, to the black and white helicopter.

"Yes. They work with us. You'll meet their family later once we get there. They are waiting for us," he explained and I nodded my head again. I couldn't seem to think properly.

Lack of good sleep was the only reasonable explanation.

"You may want to leave your glasses in your purse," he reminded me and again, I nodded. Peeling off my glasses, I handed it to him and he stashed it in the bag that Atticus was holding, then he zipped it up.

He spoke with him in Greek and I was staring at him like a love struck fool.

He's so sexy as he speaks, a sexy lilt on his tone.

All I understand is Atticus nodding in agreement. Which means, he was agreeing to whatever he was saying.

After he instructed him, he led me to the helicopter parked  a bit further.

I'm gonna be needing a warm bath and all my clothes are in my luggage. Though I packed a cotton pair of lounging pyjamas in my carry on bag, which I was supposedly using it during our flight, but then, we both slept naked.

The thought of our naked limbs tangled on the bed in the master cabin brought a fresh waves of delicious sensations coursing throughout my body and settled in between my thighs.

My body heated up and I hastily shook the thought off, falling in step next to Alex with his one hand resting on my waist.

"They'll take care of it," he reassured me and I nodded my head. Of course they will.

The helicopter ride was nice as I saw the view of Mykonos and Athens from up above. It was breath taking. Tiny white buildings close to the water, and scattered patches of trees and shrubs, and then it's all deep blue water that stretched beyond.

Soon, Alex pointed at the almost a guitar shape island as he spoke through the headset. "That's the Villa."

A beautiful sanctuary ringed by crystal blue waters, two hours away from the mainland by a boat.

It was like a paradise, abundant with trees, shrubs, various wildflowers and I'm sure a breathtaking views. There was a huge rectangular building, with glittery gray roofing right in the middle of the island, a few more buildings and a path connecting to each structure.

I noticed that the trees becoming dense on the west part of the island, on the widest body, if you look on a guitar.

And docks for speed boats. They look tiny thing, but I'm sure it was boats.

Not too far, among the vivid green of trees, was a wide checkered metallic roof that glinted as the sun reflecting on it. A white colour lined the rectangular roof. I had a feeling the white colour that lined the silvery gray checkered board line (which I am assumed a solar panel), was the original roof.

I caught a glimpse of clear blue water on the white sandy shore.

Is that an infinity pool?

The helicopter stayed just above the island so we can get a good view of it before it turned slowly and then slowly descended.

Alex was talking to pilot, as usual giving instructions.

My eyes drifted to another floating jetty connected to an overwater gazebo, not too far where we are landing, which reminds me... where are we landing?

As the helicopter slowly descending, I noticed the helipad on one of the wooden jetties.

Of course.

I started to get all excited, exhaustion evaporating as the small picture of the island I was looking a while ago from above, starting to look bigger in my eyes. Then when the helicopter finally landed, my eyes welcomed with shimmering white sands on the shore.

Alex helped me undo my harness as soon as the helicopter engine stop, and then gently tugged off the white helmet, minding the delicate looking microphone.

I'm glad that the helicopter was with doors, otherwise, my dress skirts would have been flying here and there, exposing what's underneath it.

If only Alex had warned me, I would have don a pair of jeans. I'm just glad I decided to wear a canvass, but then we got here safe.

And which reminds me why I used a summer dress.

Easy access.

I swiftly dropped the thought as heat of embarrassment starting to spread out on my cheeks.

I'm becoming a scandalously wanton.

As soon as my feet touch the wooden jetty, I stared at the beautiful expanse of the sea, inhaling the salty cool air, filling my lungs. It was so refreshing, so serene.

The sun light reflecting the water, it bounces and glittering like a diamond.

"Welcome to Villa Allesandra," Alex whispered against my cheeks and I beamed up at him.

"Thank you. It's beautiful," I replied, smiling brightly at him.

"You're always welcome here," he leaned in and gave me a brief kiss. I so wanted to prolong it, but there are so many things to discover on this place. And I'm so excited.

"Shall we?" Alex said, guiding me along the wooden path towards another path made of bricks, leading further beneath the area.

I heard the whirring sound of the helicopter then the loud sound of the motor filling the quietness of the place, and slowly fading as it ascended higher up in the sky, but not fully quieted.

We passed by scattered trees of olives and cypress, and I also saw some varieties of fruits; apricots, pomegranates and peaches. Wildflowers scattered in clusters, and shrubs.

We passed by a clearing, surrounded with Olive trees and fruit bearing trees.

"This is where we usually hang out for a picnic," Alex said pointing at the spot.

In the middle of the clearing was a big statue of man holding a fish. It was a fountain, the water flowing out of the fish mouth. And it was surrounded with small trimmed shrub in a shape of square.

On one corner, under the two big, tall olive trees, was a long rustic wood dining table surrounded with wooden chairs.

On the other side, under the shade of another olive trees, several lounging chairs, and a medium size black metal box with a metal leg, I realized it was an outdoor grill.

"It's beautiful," I murmured. So peaceful here," I smiled, glancing up at him.

"We can have have dinner here one night," he replied smiling back down on me. "Let's go. They are waiting," he lightly nudged me on my waist and followed the path.

I didn't realize how big the area was. We probably had been walking for about ten minutes before we found the two story main house. On our way, I've seen a few houses, smaller than this main house.

According to Alex, it was the guest house and a few more for the caretakers. There is also another house, Alex called is the master house, which is on the highest area of the island, close to the shore.

"I thought I saw an infinity pool... is that one?" I asked.

"Yes," he beamed at me.

"We will have dinner there tonight while we watch the stars at night," he muttered excitedly. "Or we can go on our family yacht, have dinner on the upper deck while we star gazing. We can spend the night there too, just cruising on the water," he suggested.

Both are great, but cruising was more appealing to me.

"Would love to have dinner on the yacht," I decided and he nodded his head all too excitedly.  

"Welcome to Villa Allesandra, Ms. Clara Bell," a rotund lady exclaimed. Her accent very pronounced. 

"Alex!" she beamed, shifting her gaze back at me with a very warm, inviting smile rushing towards us, staring at me with so much adoration. Hands stretched open for a hug as she dashed closer.

I stared at Alex, smiling before drifting it back to the woman. 

"That's theia Alexis. Atticus and Achelus aunt. Theia's family takes care of the villa and the island."

I gave the the woman a hug and she almost squeezed me, and I chuckled. I could tell, she's so excited which warms my heart.

"Theia," Alex greeted, leaning down so he can scooped the theia Alexis in his big arms, causing her to giggle happily.

"I'm glad you decided to visit us. We missed you last christmas," she lightly chided and Alex just laughed as he pulled away from her.

"Theia Alexis, this is my girlfriend, Clara Bell," Alex formally introduced us.

Alex gazed at me with so much proudness in his green eyes and I melted inside.

I so love this man!

"Sweetheart, this is theia Alexis. She and her brother takes care of island, together with all their kids. Atticus and Achelus is theo Thaddeus' sons."

Alex explained that theia Alexis learned english from them. They forced her to learn it, and after years and years of teaching, she finally learned the basics, and she can now confidently converse with English, though there are deep words that she's not familiar with it.

Atticus and Achelus are fluent in English, and three other daughters.

And speaking of daughters, three ladies came out, looking a little flustered except the tall one.

She's probably a bit older than Alex.

Brunette with brown eyes, a little shorter than me came forward.

"Alexander! Welcome back," she smiled exuberantly, though I don't find anything that made me feel cautious. Her smile was friendly, almost sisterly.

She gave Alex a brief hug then she turned her almond shape eyes to me. She's rather pretty. Petite and all smiles.

"I heard mom mentioned your girlfriend?" she grinned cheerily.

"She's Cla—"

I smiled at her. "Clara Bell Valiente," I introduced myself, unintentionally intervening Alex's words.

"You're gorgeous in person," she happily chirped and pulled me into a hug which I was delighted to return. "I'm Ylona by the way," she chuckled as she pulled away.

Looking at Alex, and he was still gazing at me with adoration.

The other two ladies approached and Ylona introduced them. Alex now was conversing with theia Alexis. He was mixing english and greek.

"Clara Bell, this is my sister, Athalia and my cousin, Babette."

They were both has sandy brown hair, short and petite just like Ylona.

Babette was older than Athalia.

"You'll meet all the Galanis tonight," Ylona said as she led us inside. Everyone was so friendly, and I already felt like a family.

I felt Alex's hand rested on my back as we entered the seven bedroom house, according to Alex.

......

Hello! Sorry for the long wait.

Wasn't feeling well, but covid test came back negative. Four at work was positive.

Anyhow, as much as I am tempted to just jump to the proposal thing and be done with Epilogue, I thought I owe you a more detailed progress after long years of absence and waiting.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you once again for the love and support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 136K 38
WARNING: LOADED WITH GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! He ran away from all the scrutinizing eyes of the Spanish people, after the wedding...
71.4K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...
989K 30.7K 51
Moving back home was the plan. Starting fresh was the plan. Fascinating the most stunning guy ever was not. Amelia's life turned upside down when he...
901K 30.4K 38
Alessandro De Luca couldn't forget his childhood crush, Isabella Martinelli after they had spent the night on her birthday. As much as Alessandro ha...