My Bright Light

By FairozSherif

This is my first book, so if you have any expectations, drop them, you'll get disappointed by the writing. Th... More

Author's note
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 34

26 4 0
By FairozSherif

I wrote this chapter once and it got deleted. I feel like killing myself. enjoy this chapter please and thank you.

___________________

"This is so freaking cool!" I shout, beaming with happiness through the big headphones on my ears; to protect me from the sound of the guns.

I looked at Adrian, who was standing behind me, watching me shoot Steve, with a big proud smile on his face. "You are doing great baby, keep going." He put his thumbs up and smiled at me.

I nod with a small smile and focus back on my green target, Aka Steve.

I shoot him in the shoulder and get frustrated. I straighten my posture and steady my footing and focus at Steve. I focus with all my might and shoot Steve, I hit the 2nd line, that was closer to the middle.

"Sorry Steve."I sigh and look back at Adrian, frowning.

"You are doing great Amelia I promise you are a pro for someone who just started practice. Plus Steve has a big heart. He forgives you." He reassures me with a proud smile on his face. I nod and look back at Steve.

I clear my mind and forget that I'm even in a range. I imagine myself in a life or death situation and I imagine Abel's face on the target then I fire.

I hit steve very close to the middle of his chest and jumped and shrieked excitedly.

I look back at Adrian, his eyes widened. "Woah woah Melia. Gun." He pointed at the gun that was kinda aimed at him. I immediately put the gun down and took off the headphones.

"Did you see that?! That was freaking awesome! I hit Steve in the boob!" I beam happily and Adrian walks up and hugs me. "Rip Steve. My little Ninja spy got you." He kissed the top of my head. I look up at him. "Best Ninja spy boob killer ever?" I ask. "Absolutely." He pecks my lips.

I sort of can't walk now. Yesterday wasn't so bad but now the pain settled and it's so obvious too. I'm lucky Ian didn't comment about it.

"Enough training, we've been here for an hour and a half. Let's go home" Adrian says, I nod.

We walk out of the training room. "Adrian, freaking slow down, I literally can't walk because of you!" I whisper-shout at him and he only smirks.

He slows his pace so I can catch up with him. Once I'm beside him, he takes my hand and interlocks it with his. And we walk slowly out of here. I kinda feel bad now that I'm making him walk in snail speed because of me. He put on his serious face because there was still a lot of his men in the training area and they all seemed terrified of Adrian. I kinda laughed at that and he looked at me with that serious face.

"What's so funny Melia?"

"Why are they scared?" I laugh.

"Well because here we have good manners and anyone that doesn't. Gets killed." Adrian explained, like it's the most obvious thing ever.

"You are not scary. You're just a big teddy bear...No offense cupcake."

"None taken, i guess. But I am scary. Look" He pointed at his face, which was glaring at me and I burst into laughter.

"Sorry," I cleared my throat and stopped laughing. "Please don't kill me Cupcake, you are the scariest man out there." I say, with complete seriousness. Adrian shrugged. "You may live. But I won't let this happen again." He says with a serious face.

"No but for real. You aren't scary. You are my big baby, like literally."

He snapped his head toward me and I shrugged, "what? Do you want me to lie? That's a sin."

"For fuck's sake." He whispers, shaking his head.

"Ok I'll stop now." I snicker and we keep walking.

One of the guys there was giving me weird looks and it made me really uncomfortable. Staring at my body and whispering to his friends. I felt kinda angry. Adrian noticed and he glared at the guy and he immediately looked away like nothing happened.

Just then I almost tripped on My shoes. I held Adrian's arm for support and looked down, my sneakers weren't tied. Adrian bend a little and patted his knees. I gave him a confused look, "give me your damn leg Melia." I did and he tied my sneakers back. My heart was dancing with joy and love. How did I get so lucky?

☆☆☆☆☆

We walk up to my new black Lambo and I hop in the driver's seat. I insisted I drive it here because I wanted to test it and boy was it fun.

And since it's my car and I am the one driving, I blasted Billie's songs the whole time. I know the songs are mostly really sad, but fuck they're a fucking vibe, and the best part is. Adrian knew her! Well thats because I made him memorize every song I like so we can vibe together. He didn't like the idea at all but he eventually agreed. We practically have the same taste in music now. We kept singing the whole time we were in the car.

I swear, I love this man.

"You want to be careful now, cupcake. I am trained and I use guns. Not the water ones. The pow pow ones. Ask Steve about them, he tried all kinds of them." I look Adrian dead in the eyes and he gulped and nodded.

☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry for the huge jump. It will be worth it I promise.

2 months after.

"Cupcake, where the hell are we going?" I ask as Adrian drags me with him to God knows where.

"I have something for you. I bought it on your birthday, but I didn't want to scare you away because I wasn't sure if it's too soon, but now I'm more determine than ever that I want this." He stops and turns around.

"Oh my god are you proposing? Adrian I look hideous! How am I gonna cherish this moment?!" I whisper-shout at Adrian who is just looking at me unamused.

"Shut up baby it's a promise ring." He smiles softly and my eyes water a bit. I quickly wipe away my tears and look at the gorgeous ring.

"Listen, I have no idea how to do this so, I guess I just give you this and promise to love you forever? Is that right?" He asks.

"I don't know I've never done this before either." I shrug.

"Do you want me to Google it?" I ask.

"No wait I will." He answers.

"Ok Nevermind I'm gonna do this my way." He got down on one knee and said. "Amelia. Until we are joined in marriage, this ring is a testament to my commitment to our relationship. And a promise from me to you that, I will always love you and you are the only one I truly want to be my other half in my life. You are my bright light Amelia. The light I thought I'd never see."

A huge smile on his face. He slid the ring on my finger and he stood up. I instantly kissed him deeply and he held me close.

I love him. With his chaos and all.

"I love you cupcake." I snickered as he hugged me tightly.

"I love you more Amelia."

☆☆☆☆☆

After Adrian gave me the beautiful promise ring, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I've always, always wanted my own whipped man. Ever since I was a kid, I used to dream about my own prince and I finally have him. And oh boy I am not losing him to anyone. I would rip them apart with my own teeth.

We are now in his mansion, chilling with everyone. Playing dare or drink. The name explains itself so I won't explain further.

"Ok its Ian's turn now." I say and we all look at Ian. Ian put his hand in the jar that had all our names in it. The person that will come up in his hand is the person who will choose a dare that Ian has to do or else he has to drink.

"Corbin." Ian says the name of the person in the paper out loud.

Corbin narrows his eyes at Ian for a bit, thinking of the dare then a huge smile crosses his face.

"The dare is, my sweet sweet Ian. Go run outside, in a chicken stripper costume. Yelling, 'my eggs are breaking.' To everyone you see." Corbin grins evilly.

I burst out laughing at the hilarious brilliant idea and look at Ian.

"I'm not drinking for that. That sounds fun as fuck."  He stands up and motions for me to stand up too. "Melia, Athena. Let's go get a chicken costume." Me and Athena smile and jump up and run to the car.

"This is the best moment of my life!" Athena yells as she jumps in the car. Ian jumps in the back and I drink up to Walmart.

We kept looking through the costume section until we found the perfect, sexy chicken.

"Ok I will just give you one of my bathing suits as your stripper fit." I chuckle.

"Sounds good enough for me." Ian nods and we head back home after paying for the chicken stripper fella.

I pick out a neon pink bathing suit. I figured if it's poppy enough then it will be funnier and then I helped Ian put on the chicken, over his clothes and then I gave him my bathing suit. He looked way too excited.

He put it on and walked in the living room.

We all burst out laughing as he walked in. Sexy indeed.

One of the bathing suit straps weren't put on properly and the chicken costume had a fan inside so the costume would inflate, so the bathing suit was tight on his hips and man boobs, he looked like he came out of a child's nightmare.

He started posing in a sexy way and the whole time the chicken was just bouncing as he moved.

"Let's go to the busy streets of New York!" Athena says excitedly.

☆☆☆☆☆

We drove to a really busy street and parked the car and pulled out our phones.

"It's now your time to shine Ian." Corbin snickered, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Fuck yes here we go." Ian hopped out of the car, the first person he saw he chased them and started fake crying. "My eggs are breaking!" He cried.

By now we all were crying laughing at Ian. He saw another person and started chasing them as well in the busy street. The person started running for his life while looking terrified of Ian. Ian kept fake crying the whole time, never breaking character. While still crying out loud. "My eggs are breaking!!" The whole time.

The person got away and Ian found his new target. A little girl who started laughing at Ian. Ian stopped chasing the other person and started freaking twerking and dancing in the street while the little girl laughed.

Ian then fist bumped the little girl and walked up to our car while still fake crying. "My freaking eggs are breaking." He cried to us from the window.

"You look sexy though." I blew him a kiss, he hopped in the car. "Its now Adrian's turn." Ian says.

We brought the jar with us and Adrian put his hand in to pick out the name.

"Amelia.'' He says.

Oh the power I felt when he said that.

I grinned evily, knowing exactly what my dare is. I've been preparing for this my entire life.

"Adrian baby you have to promise you will love me the same after this." I snicker. "I can't promise anything."

"Ok, go up to a random guy. And propose to them with a ring pop." I managed to keep a serious face on. Although it was very freaking hard since Adrian facial expression was hilarious. He had that. 'Oh for God's sake' face on. Everyone in the car stared at Adrian with an evil smirk and Adrian sighed. "Ok fine I will do it."

"Here you go" I gave him the ring pop that I was preparing ever since we started the game. "No wonder why you instantly knew what dare to choose. You planned this." Adrian frowned as he got out of the car.

He walked up to a random man on the street and got down on one knee. "This is going to be freaking awesome." I whisper to myself as I watch Adrian propose.

The man looked dumbfounded but actually went along with it. We couldn't hear anything but the guy put a hand on his mouth surprisingly and nodded. Adrian put the ring pop on the man's finger and stood up. They hugged and the dude even kissed his cheek. I was dying watching them hug and then Adrian walked up to the car.

"Watch out Amelia, you have some competition." Adrian glared at me and I gave him a thumbs up. "That was priceless." I said laughing.

"Well watch out Melia. Your turn is coming up soon."  Adrian shrugged.

And my smile immediately dropped.

God help me.

~~~~~

Did you like this chapter?

This isn't edited.

Vote.

Ciao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 860 38
This is my first story sooo🀨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
5.1K 278 41
This is a mafia story , which is not lovey dovey . If you still wanna read this carry on . ( Please don't judge the book just by reading first 2 or...
1.8K 45 25
Amanda Rose Bella. Age 20. Working for a secret agency against the Mafia is assigned to kill the 2 mafia brothers, Adrian and Igor, Sidorvo. What hap...
162K 2.6K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...