Zero | BNHA X OC (SLOW UPDATE...

By CrescentRWBY

"Why I want to be a hero...? What kind of hero I want to be...? I... I... I'm not sure myself... I don't know... More

Chapter 1 (S1)
Chapter 2
Sleeping Kuuga
Chapter 3
Kuuga and Jiro
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (S2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
not a chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (S3)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New chapter?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thanks for 2k
Chapter 35
Ehhh
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Dot
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sayo: "Yoohoo!
💞Save The World With Love!💞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 1🎞
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 2🎞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 3🎞
Zero: Q&A and Feedback section
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 4🎞
...
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (S4)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcement (important)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Gear check!
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Notice
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (S5)
Surprise! (Special Chapter)
Status update (not a chapter)
Spoookyyyyy
...
How original
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Not a chapter update
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
In All of Our Hearts
Competitive Bowling (Zero OVA)
Chapter 68
Photo issues (not a chapter)
Chapter 69
Father's Day Special Chapter
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Plans and Curiosity
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 1
Advanced happy new year
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 2
New Art
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 3
Meet the characters
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 4

Chapter 63

326 12 10
By CrescentRWBY

Tsubaraba suddenly blows solid air, trapping Koda in an invisible cube but Shinso rotates a revolving mechanism on his mask. Shishida then raises both his arms in the air, and suddenly becomes disabled, resulting from the brainwashing of Shinso. From the spectators area, everyone watches amazed.

Izuku: "That mask…"

Kuuga: "That makes his quirk ten times more powerful… Amazing… Vocals…"

Suddenly, Kaminari's scream is heard throughout the battlefield.

Kaminari: "Good work!"

Kuuga places a hand on his ear for a second while Sayo snorts and starts to giggle.

Sayo: "Sorry, hehehe."

Tsubaraba is seen in shock but regains his focus after seeing Shinso attempting to attack him and Shishida with his scarf. The class B student uses his quirk on Shinso, trapping him in his air prison.

The general studies student begins to try and break free from the prison while Tsubaraba smacks the back of Shishida's head in an attempt to remove the brainwash effect. Tsubaraba stares at Shinso for a while before noticing Kaminari running towards him with his quirk activated, he jumps off Shishida to get away from Kaminari's attack but the discount pikachu suddenly got snatched by the beast and ends up in a tight hold.

Sayo: "Kaminari!"

Kaminari suddenly releases a huge surge of electricity, forcing Shishida to throw him away into some pipes while he suffers from intense electrocution.

Kuuga: (mentally) "That's a lot of voltages, it's surprising he's not dumb yet."

Arcane: (giggles) "Your friends are improving, I see. I was expecting worse."

Kuuga instantly turns his head towards his mom with a glare.

Kuuga: "No one asked, including me. Why are you here?!"

Arcane: "Oh, don't treat your mother like that. You're embarrassing both of us with that attitude."

Arcane gives off a smug face and winks at him before the scene switches to some of his classmates and class B students looking at him. Kuuga instantly looks away, slightly blushing, pulling up his black scarf to cover his face.

Jiro: "Is Kuuga embarrassed again?"

Jiro pops up behind him with a smug face.

Kuuga: (Angrily) "I'm not!"

Kuuga quickly calms down and focuses on the screen once again.

Kuuga: "But it's true, everyone's improving… And I haven't progressed at all."

He grits his teeth for a while before it changes to a surprised look after seeing Tsuyu capturing Tsubaraba with her tongue and begins running towards the capture area.

Kuuga: (mentally) "The coordination… Huh?"

He suddenly sees Shishida recovering from the electricity and begins charging towards Kaminari.

Sato: "Class B's Shishida… He's really powerful."

Uraraka: "Tsu…"

Izuku: "It'll be fine."

Izuku is seen smiling as he watches the fight.

Izuku: "Class A… has him."

As soon as he said that, Kirishima is suddenly seen punching his way out of the debris over him.

Annya: "Ejiro is back."

Kuuga: "I almost forgot he was in the team…"

Murasaki: "What is this? Your typical movie? Where the main character appears at the most critical times and the others around him are like: "Oh, you're just in time! Please save us, adventurer-!"

He wasn't able to finish his sentence as black mist suddenly appeared revealing Kuuga with a tick mark on his head.

Kuuga: "Your voice is a headache."

Murasaki opens his palm while his hands start to get covered by amethyst crystals.

Murasaki: "Stop harassing me, weirdo!"

Kuuga: "Harassing is an overstatement."

The two suddenly felt a dark aura behind them, revealing Aizawa glaring at them with his scarf floating.

Aizawa: "You two are too noisy, that's a warning. Stop it."

Murasaki: "But-!"

Kuuga: "I apologise, Mr. Aizawa."

Murasaki's eyes widen as he glares at Kuuga.

Kuuga: "We're trying our best to get along, it's going well so far."

Kuuga looks back and continues watching the fight as Murasaki closes his eyes and grits his teeth.

Murasaki: (mentally) "Damn it…"

Kuuga's face becomes more tense as he stares at the screen with Kirishima seen flying through the air and landing on Ibara's vine trap and ends up being captured and eliminated from the fight.

Uraraka: "Kirishima's been caught!"

Iida: "But… Asui has caught Tsubaraba."

Todoroki: "With this, they're even."

Kuuga: "Unlikely."

Todoroki: "Huh?"

Kuuga: "Asui, Kaminari, and Shinso will have to work faster. The numbers are equal, but still… They're still at a disadvantage."

Kuuga nods his head, referring to the screen, seeing Shishida withdrawing from the fight, holding Koda's face tightly.

Kuuga: "They're met with another crisis once again."

Sayo: "You're speaking like one of those main characters from movies."

Kuuga: "I speak what's in my mind right now. Shut up."

-----

The scene changes Vlad King commentating the fight in a rather "biassed" way while the students and teachers present look at him with a stunned expression.

Vlad King: "The teams are chipping away at each other! Shishida and Tsubaraba fought back immediately! They've got the same number of people left, but is Class B better kf mentally? Will my students' furious attacks finally crush Class 1-A?!"

Monoma popped up behind the teacher with a fist raised.

Monoma: "Yeah, good old Mr. Vlad!"

From the other side, Ashido, Jiro, Aoyama, and Annya appear behind the teacher with signs raised with the labels: "Against biased commentary!" And "Mr. Vlad should comment impartially!"

Ashido: "Stop the biased commentary!"

Sero and Sato approach Kuuga and stand beside him while watching the fight.

Sero: "Shishida's crazy strong, huh?"

Sato: "The precision of his sense of smell is no joke. What do you think, Kiriu?"

Kuuga: "Without a doubt, he's a very hard opponent to deal with, the situation is bad for them, two fully capable fighters are left for us and three for Class B. If they want to flip the tables, they have to fully take advantage of their Quirks, like Shinso's Quirk. The chances are still slim, but those are the remaining playing cards they have left."

Sero: "What are the other cards left?"

Kuuga: "I don't know. What I said is the only image I see in changing the situation to their favour. What do you think, Midoriya?"

He looks at Izuku to see the broccoli head focused on his notebook.

Kuuga: "Nevermind."

He crosses his arms, feeling more tense as the scene slowly switches to Arcane standing beside Aizawa, both looking at Kuuga and at the screen where the fight is being broadcasted.

Arcane: "Kuuga seems to gain more observation skills through his classes. But, now that I'm aware one of the fighters has little experience in skirmishes like these, don't you think this test is a little extreme for him? He's having trouble keeping up."

Aizawa: "His inexperience is undeniable."

-----

The scene changes to the battle screen, focusing on the team of Class B with the three remaining members raising their guard.

Shishida: (screen) "There are three Asuis heading our way!"

Awase: "What's that Shishida saying?"

Kaibara: "It's not like she's Mr. Ectoplasm. There should only be one Asui."

Mineta approaches Izuku and whispers at him.

Mineta: "Midoriya, it's that, right?"

Izuku: (nods) "Yeah, that. I've heard of it, but I've never seen her use it."

Mineta/Izuku: "The toxic mucus!"

Izuku: "She put it on the other two to cover their smell!"

Mineta: "Even we almost forgot about it, so there's no way Class B would think of it!"

Kuuga is seen listening in at the conversation of the two and nods.

Kuuga: "Toxic mucus, I see. That's the first time I've heard of it."

Sero: "It is interesting…"

Kuuga: "That's a very good countermeasure against Shishida, but…"

Kuuga points at the screen once again, revealing Ibara's vines going all over the battlezone.

Kuuga: "The vines are going to be a pain to deal with."

Ibara's vines continue to search before she pulls out one of them, revealing Kaminari who appears to have a cocky smirk on his face. He was about to let out a huge surge of electricity but Ibara quickly covered his whole body with a lot of vines.

It only took a few seconds before a straight line of electricity shot towards Shishida but Rin was quick enough to shoot some scales off an orange device on Shishida, saving his teammate, making Kaminari's attempt a failure.

Kaminari: (monitor) "No way!"

Murasaki: "That was a foolish plan!"

Kuuga raises his prosthetic arm, stopping the ex-Shiketsu student from talking

Kuuga: "Wait. It might be their plan."

He points his finger at Ibara, who's eyes suddenly dilated and she froze in place.

Rin: (monitor) "Hey, that wasn't me just now! It was Shinso's voice modifier!"

Kuuga: "Called it. One's disabled. But, Shishida is still there. They need to get Kaminari out of that ball."

Everyone continues to observe the screen to see Shishida suddenly Shishida runs towards a different direction, leaving Rin alone with a disabled Ibara.

Sayo: "Ah! The furry guy got someone!"

Kuuga immediately ran towards Sayo and covered her mouth.

Kuuga: (whispers) "Hey… Don't scream that out. Class B is nearby, weirdo."

Kuuga suddenly feels a dark Aura to see Jiro and Yaoyorozu giving him a smile that screams destruction.

Yaoyorozu: "Kyoka can't help but admire your action, Kiriu."

Jiro: "Yeah, good job."

A sweatdrop appears on Kuuga's face and lets go of Sayo, raising his hands.

Kuuga: "My hands are raised."

He turns away from them and continues watching the fight, witnessing Ibara gone and Rin shooting at Tsuyu.

Rin: (monitor) "Shishida, It's Asui!"

He turns his head to see Shishida still ignoring him and ends up getting kicked by Tsuyu in the face.

The other side of the screen shows Shishida about to strike down Shinso but Tsuyu was able to stop the assault by using Rin as a weapon to hit the beast's head, knocking the two out cold, making the first team of Class A victorious.

Uraraka: "All right!"

Iida: "Yes, excellent."

Mineta: "Hey, Shinso's really good, isn't he? He's not much of a handicap."

Izuku: "No. Asui and Kaminari's quick thinking let him shine. Amazing… By erasing their smells with Asui's mucus, making them hard to pinpoint, and using the voice modifier, it broke down their opponents' communication. With enough preparation, just being there could let him control the space."

Todoroki: "Brainwashing… It's an even more annoying Quirk than I thought it was."

Annya: "Any Quirk can be annoying if used properly. But Brainwashing… It can cut out the most important thing: Communication. Opponents will be blind in an instant."

Kuuga: "He's not a lot of steps behind… He's close to us. Strategic thinking is all he needs."

Sero: "That close, huh?"

Sato: "Amazing…"

Arcane is seen giggling beside Aizawa.

Arcane: "Your students are not bad, after all."

Vlad King is seen shaking.

Vlad King: "First match, won by Class A plus Shinso team!"

Arcane is seen looking at Kuuga and sighs.

End

Sorry the updates are getting worse and worse and quality of chapters have been declining. I have a lot of things to do with other stories. I'll find an alternate way to make sure I get past the class A vs Class B arc as soon as possible and get to the good stuff!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 126 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
424K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...
32.5K 413 7
This story will be seven chapters, one chapter will be uploaded a day with the story finishing in a week. It is a short story of IzuMomoJiro. Each ch...
3.5K 127 33
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...