KS7 - Owned

By thekswriter

The story of 7th generation, Aki & Rye combined in one book :) More

Note
Chapter 1 (AN)
Chapter 3 (RR)
Chapter 4 (RR)
Chapter 5 (RR)
Chapter 6 (AN)
Chapter 7 (RR)
Chapter 8 (RR)
Chapter 9 (RR)
not an update ( pic of Kirigun)
Chapter 10 (AN)
Chapter 11 (AN)
Chapter 12 (RR)
Chapter 13 (RR)
Chapter 14 (RR)
not an update (Gen 7 kids)
Chapter 15 (AN)
Chapter 16 (AN)
Chapter 17 (RR)
Chapter 18 (RR)
Chapter 19 (RR)
Chapter 20 (RR)
Chapter 21 (AN)
Chapter 22 (RR)
Chapter 23 (AN)
Chapter 24 (RR)
Chapter 25 (RR)
Chapter 26 (RR)
Chapter 27 (RR)
Chapter 28 (RR)
Chapter 29 (RR)
Chapter 30 (RR)
Chapter 31 (RR)
Chapter 32 (RR)
Chapter 33 (RR)
Chapter 34 (AN)
Chapter 35 (AN)
Chapter 36 (RR)
Chapter 37 (RR)
Chapter 38 (RR)
NOT AN UPDATE (CHARACTERS)
Chapter 39 (AN) 🔞
Chapter 40 (AN) 🔞
Chapter 41 (RR)
Chapter 42 (RR)
Chapter 43 (RR)
Chapter 44 (RR)
Chapter 45 (RR)
Chapter 46 (RR)
Chapter 47 (RR)
Chapter 48 (RR)
Chapter 49 (RR)
Special Chapter (Young Aki & Gel)
Chapter 50 (AN)
Chapter 51 (AN)
Chapter 52 (RR)
Chapter 53 (RR)
Chapter 54 (RR)
Chapter 55 (RR)
Chapter 56 (RR)
Chapter 57 (RR)
Chapter 58 (RR) 🔞
Chapter 59 (AN)
Chapter 60 (AN)
Chapter 61 (AN)
Chapter 62 (AN)
Chapter 63 (RR) 🔞
Chapter 64 (AN)
Chapter 65 (AN)
Chapter 66 (RR)
Chapter 67 (RR)
Chapter 68 (AN)
💗 Final chapter ANRR 💗
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 2
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 3
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 4🔞
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 5
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 6🔞
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 7🔞
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 8 🔞
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 9
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/ Rain 10🔞
Special Chapter Riley Vs Maru

Chapter 2 (RR)

4.1K 325 258
By thekswriter

Rye's POV

"Babe, mom's birthday will be on the weekend." Elaine, my girlfriend, told me. She wants me to send her gifts. That would would be no problem.

We've been in a relationship for one and a half years.

At first, she was charming to me. But as time passes by, I can't understand myself. I promised her I was going to love her forever and I need to keep that promise.

"Yes, I remembered. Don't worry about that."

"I love you, babe." She kissed me on my cheek.

She is now sleeping in my room.
I can feel that my mom doesn't like her. I don't know what to do. I want them to like her, but Elaine is not exerting effort for them to like her. She only stays in my room or our spa whenever she's in the mansion. She doesn't mingle with my family. I know Aki doesn't like her too. I am stressed out about this, actually.

"Babe, we are scheduled to clean the floor tomorrow. You have to sleep early. I'll wake you around 7. Good?"
I tucked her hair on her ear.

"Can't you just ask someone to do that?" She whined.

"No, babe. This will be quick. Don't worry, that's why we need to be early. You just have to wake up with me. I'll do the cleaning instead. Okay, my princess?"

"Alright, but you have to make me happy tonight first." I got what she meant when she touched me down there.

I don't feel the spark anymore.

I woke up early. Elaine is still sleepy. She just rested on the couch while I did the mopping.

Mommy Ira went out of their room.
He looked at me, then at Elaine.
Shit!

"Why is my baby boy so early to clean?" Mommy kissed the top of my head. He is my grandmom, my dad's mother.
"And Hi, Elaine. How's coffee? Good?" I know that tone.

"Yeah, good." My girlfriend answered.

"Since it's good, maybe you can help your boyfriend after, right? Are your parents not worried about you not going home?" Mommy asked her.

"No, sir. My parents are not worried at all. They trust Rye."

"But I don't trust you. I mean, of course, my grandson is trustworthy."
Mommy obviously doesn't like her too.
"She is not the queen here." Mommy Ira whispered to me. "Hand her a mop."

I sighed.

I sat beside my girlfriend, "done with coffee? Clean with me?"

"You said you will just let me sit here? I am tired. Should I just go home?" She asked. Okay, go home. I think it's better.

"No, babe. Okay, just sit here. Don't be mad." I kissed her forehead.

"I love you, babe." She kissed me on my lips just in time my parents came out of their room.

Dad sat in the dining while my mom prepared his coffee. My mommy loves taking care of my dad. Though, most of the time, he acts like a baby. We actually call him our youngest sibling. He is the most spoiled mother on earth.

"Rye, didn't you see me walking here? Am I a ghost?" My mom asked.

I walked towards where he was and hugged him. "Of course, I saw you. You are too beautiful to be ignored. Good morning mom." I hugged him.

"Good morning, my baby boy." Mom greeted me back. He whispered to me. "Is that girl sick? Didn't she see me? Gaaddd, Rye."

"I am sorry, mom. I'll talk to her." I hugged him tighter.

"Baby, my coffee." Dad reminded mom.

"Coming." He made a coffee for my father. What a sweet wife?!!!

I continued mopping.

"What do you want for breakfast, baby?" My mom asked. "I'll cook."

"Bacon, mom."

"You and your mom are alike. Always bacon." Dad uttered. I never saw him talk to Elaine. It's like my girlfriend does not exist at all.

I went to Elaine again. "Sit on the dining. Greet my parents."

"I am shy. I already smiled at them." I could only sigh. I don't know what to do with her anymore. I don't want us to fight. That would be tiring.

Cloud woke up, followed by Sky and Rain.

Sky greeted my girlfriend. Elaine greeted back. She needs to be okay with my baby sister. Sky has an attitude. And Elaine knows that if she wants to stay longer here, she needs to be on Sky's good side. She is the real princess of the mansion.

"What's my task today? Let me see." Sky took the paper pinned on the fridge. "I am in charge of washing the dishes today. Saturday morning, mopping is Elaine and Rye. But I don't see Elaine doing her chore. Let me just remind you that no one is above this chores list? Rye, give her a mop."

"Princess, just let her finish her coffee," I told her.

Elaine looks so embarrassed. "Don't worry. I am done. I'll help you."

"Good." Sky told her.

Breakfast was done, so we returned to my room.

"Your family hates me." Elaine slumped on the bed.

Because you are not trying to be on their good side.

"No, don't think about that."

She pushed me on the bed. "I don't care about that as long as you like me. You love me, right?"

"I do, of course." I played with her long silky hair. She is beautiful.

"You are only mine, Rye. Don't forget your promise."

"Are you worried?"

"Not at all. I know you will never like anyone except me." She kissed me deeply. She wants it again as I felt her hand sliding inside my boxers.
"I love you, babe."

I just lay down and rest while she is giving me a blowjob.

I am bored, to be honest, but I am true to my promise.

Monday came. She was late again. I was alone in the cafeteria waiting for her.

"So, Aki, you want to come tonight? It's the fourth time I asked you. Why are you always declining?" I remembered this guy. His family owns the famous pub chains here.

"You are?"

I think he was surprised. "Rye? Oh, I am sorry." He nervously picked up the folders he placed on the table. "I thought you were Aki."

"Hey, bitch. This is so early to flirt with my boyfriend." Elaine came.

"Did you just call me bitch? Do you want to die?" Riley yelled and caught everyone's attention.

"Babe, did you hear him?" My girlfriend clung to my arm.

"Go!" I asked the guy. His face is so red with anger.

"You don't have the right to call me bitch. Does your boyfriend even know what kind of girl you are? Should I tell him who's the real bitch here?"

"Shut up!" I know he is mad, but I don't like his tone either.

"What's happening here?" Aki arrived. "What's wrong?"

"That girl just called me a bitch. I thought Rye was you. I am used to seeing him with his girlfriend. So, I approached him when he was alone because I thought he was you." Riley told my brother.

"Oh, so it was a mistake. Why, El? You usually made a mistake, too, right? You sometimes touch me thinking I was Rye." My brother told her.

What? How can she be confused? We've been together for one and a half years. How can she mistake Aki for me?

"It was just once. It was night, so I thought..." Elaine is trying to make an excuse. I know very well when she is nervous.

"Even you saw me without a birthmark?" Aki smirked.

"Aki, stop it."
They are bullying my girlfriend. "It's okay, babe. Don't cry. Let's go."
I glared at the other guy. It was his fault.

"Why is Aki like that? Does he think I intentionally touched him? You know me so well, babe. I only have my eyes on you." She cried.

I tried to comfort her. "Stop crying. It's okay." She shouldn't call that guy bitch. I wouldn't have to fight with my brother too.

"Aki hates me. All your family hates me. Why not just live with me? Leave your family! We can be together every day. Don't you like it?" Elaine suggested. "I don't have to force them to like me."

"What are you saying? Are you listening to yourself?" I asked her.

"You don't love me! Just choose, Rye." She gritted her teeth.

"If you want to stay with me, don't you ever let me choose between you and my family. You should know my answer to that." I left her inside the classroom.

"Rye! Go back! We are not done talking! I'll break up with you if you leave."

I just continued walking away from that room. I need fresh air.

I saw the party guy again staring at the vending machine. I inserted my cash and gave him a drink. "Sorry about earlier. My girlfriend doesn't mean to call you that. She was just jealous."

He put the soda back in my palm. "I don't need your sorry. You don't know how much I hate you, Rye. I hate you."

What was that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.4K 46
Another story of Kongpob, Arthit and thei friends... want to know? just read... enjoy reading ?
17.3K 1.3K 28
This will have couple of one shots/two shots/short stories on Gen 3 (related or non related)
9.2K 195 18
One band, Two lovers Three babies, One family A lovely love story ~~~ I've done my research about Autism, and I hope to present everything perfectly...
31.1K 1.2K 12
This is the seventh story, cuz... why not? :)