+Positive+ The Second Trimest...

By Suga__Fox

"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do somethin... More

Disclaimer
+ 1 +
+ 2 +
+ 3 +
+ 4 +
+ 5 +
+ 6 +
+ 7 +
+ 8 +
+ 9 +
+ 10 +
+ 11 +
+ 12 +
+ 13 +
+ 14 +
+ 15 +
+ 16 +
+ 17 +
+ 18 +
+ 19 +
+ 20 +
+ 21 +
+ 22 +
+ 23 +
+ 24 +
+ 25 +
+ 26 +
+ 27 +
+ 28 +
+ 29 +
+ 30 +
+ 31 +
+ 32 +
+ 33 +
+ 34 +
+ 35 +
+ 36 +
+ 37 +
+ 38 +
+ 39 +
+ 40 +
+ 41 +
+ 42 +
+ 43 +
+ 44 +
+ 45 +
+ 46 +
+ 47 +
+ 48 +
+ 49 +
+ 50 +
+ 51 +
+ 52 +
+ 53 +
+ 54 +
+ 55 +
+ 56 +
+ 57 +
+ 58 +
+ 59 +
+ 60 +
+ 61 +
+ 62 +
+ 63 +
+ 64 +
+ 65 +
+ 66 +
+ 67 +
+ 68 +
+ 69 +
+ 70 +
+ 71 +
+ 72 +
+ 73 +
+ 74 +
+ 75 +
+ 76 +
+ 77 +
+ 78 +
+ 79 +
+ 80 +
+ 81 +
+ 82 +
+ 83 +
+ 84 +
+ 86 +
+ 87 +
+ 88 +
+ 89 +
+ 90 +
+ 91 +
+ 92 +
+ 93 +
+ 94 +
+ 95 +
+ 96 +
+ 97 +
+ 98 +
+ 99 +
+ 100 +
+ 101 +
+ 102 +
+ 103 +
+ 104 +
+ 105 +
+ 106 +
+ 107 +
+ 108 +
+ 109 +
+ 110 +
* + 111 + *
+ 112 +
+ 113 +
+ 114 +
+ 115 +
+ 116 +
+ 117 +
+118+
+ 119 +
The Second Trimester: The Final Chapter
+ Third Book +

+ 85 +

15.6K 1.4K 612
By Suga__Fox

"Wait...so you guys are going to a dance?"

Nodding shyly at Samyeon who happily muches away on her banana split you watch her giggle in growing excitement, her eyes growing wide as a smile creeps along her thin lips.

"Wow...that's so cool! I'm not old enough to go to college yet...I didn't know they had dances there."

"I didn't either...well I did...I just wasn't able to go."

Shying away from the situation you look over at Jimin who quietly eats his ice cream offering you a light grin, curiosity flaring in your chest as you look over at Samyeon.

"H-Have you been to a dance?"

"Mhm! Uh...I had one last year actually."

"What kind of dress did you wear?"

"Hmm...well my mom didn't have a lot of money so she actually made me a dress. She took one of the glittery curtains from my room and a satin sheet she had and made me a dress."

....Wow...her mom did that for her...

Simply nodding and trying your best to push away your jealous thoughts when the three of you finish your ice cream you step out into the parking lot and get into Jimin's car, Samyeon's face displaying a wide grin the entire time you're driving towards her house.

"Thank you for the extra order of chicken strips Jimin...I'm going to put them in the fridge so my mom will have some dinner when she gets home."

"Um...You're welcome...it's no problem."

Poor Jimin...unless he's drinking or at a party he's very socially awkward...I guess I am too though...I haven't exactly been allowed to be very social in my life...

"Unnie, do you have a phone?"

"Hmm? O-Oh yes I do!"

"I'll put my number in it so we can talk!"

Is Jimin okay with that?...

Looking over at Jimin when he pulls up to the front of Samyeon's small house he simply raises his eyebrows at you with a smile, your heart beating erratically with happiness when you hand Samyeon your phone.

"Aaannnddd there! Now I can text you and we can compare pregnancy stuff. I don't really have anyone outside of you to talk to about it..."

"Th-That sounds really fun..."

"Thank you again for the ride Jimin...I-I appreciate it! S-See you guys later!"

Waving at the blushing girl dashing out of the car and getting into her house you happily look over at Jimin who tiredly rubs his eyes, a little guilt settling into your chest looking at his sleepy demeanor.

"I'm sorry Jimin..."

"For what Baby Mama?"

"Um...w-well I know you're tired...and...I asked you to do all of this..."

"I don't mind it My Love, don't apologize."

Settling down into your seat when Jimin pulls back onto the highway you watch the street lights that you pass by illuminate his face focused on the road, your face softening with admiration the longer you look at the male.

Gosh...I love him so much...

I know he's tired...and I know he didn't really want to do this...but yet he did...

"Baby Mama if you keep staring at me like that my face is going to explode."

"S-Sorry!"

He caught me!

And he wasn't even looking at me Little Baby!

And yet...I want to stare at him some more hehe.

.......................................

What...in the world?

Standing alone in your bedroom tugging at the bottom of your yellow pajama shirt you let out little huffs of frustration when the material refuses to go over your belly, your lips pushing up into a deep frown when you turn to look in your mirror.

....my shirt won't go over my belly?

Oh...it...it's too small...

Darn it...this is my last pajama shirt that fits me and Jimin's sweatshirt is dirty...

Sighing in defeat and stepping over to your closet you scratch your head and gaze at the sweaters hung nicely, your feet quickly carrying you over to your doorway as you poke your head out into the hallway.

"Um...Jimin?"

"Yes Baby?"

"C-Can I have one of your sweatshirts?..."

"Sure, let me get one."

Listening to Jimin rustling around in his own closet you quickly step back into your room and stand with your hands tugging down the material of your shirt, your entire face overcome in a blush when he steps around the corner.

"I don't mind if you have my shirts Baby Mama but don't you have your own-"

Freezing in the doorway when he sees your blushing form you let out a nervous giggle and shift your feet, an odd expression covering his face when he looks up at you.

"Th-This shirt...i-is too small...it won't go over my belly..."

"Mmmmm...."

Watching in light shock as Jimin's expression softens and warms with undeniable admiration you cover your face in embarrassment when he saunters over to you and places his hands on your bare belly, his lips pressing the softest kiss on your temple.

"I feel tempted not to give you my sweatshirt."

"Wh-What? Wh-Why?..."

"Because you look so beautiful...look at our baby growing so well..."

"J-Jimin..."

"Looks like I'm going to have to buy you some more clothes soon."

"N-No...I already have so many clothes...a-and a lot that don't fit me already..."

"So? We can donate them to that class that you take and maybe some of the girls there could wear them."

"....Really? You can do that?"

"Mhm. It's a lot of expensive clothes too so I'm sure they would appreciate it."

"...What about...when I have the baby?..."

"Then I'll buy you some new clothes then too. I want you to be comfortable during your pregnancy Baby Mama, I'll buy you whatever you need I promise. Now let's go to bed."

Nodding softly and changing into Jimin's sweatshirt once he exits the room you pad into his bedroom and crawl into his welcoming embrace, a loud giggle escaping your lips when he pulls you close and playfully buried his face into your neck.

"Mmmmm this is what I've wanted all day."

"You're silly."

"No you are My Love."

Laying your face into his hand and running your hand up and down his back you watch Jimin's hand raise and place on your sweatshirt covered belly, his body moving down so he's laying on your chest.

"Hey...Baby..."

"Hmm?"

"Do you....Do you think it's a girl or a boy?"

Oh...right...

"Hmm...I...I don't know...sh-should I know?"

Are there certain things to watch for?

....I know our baby doesn't like pizza...and sometimes pancakes...

And they kick me a lot...

Is this stuff I'm supposed to know?!

"No I'm just wondering what you think...it's 100% a guess until we go to the doctor again I think."

Oh-

"Um...I don't know really...m-maybe a girl?"

"You think so?"

"Mhm..."

"Would you like a girl?"

"Oh...I don't mind...if the baby is a boy I won't care..."

"But do you want a girl?"

"....I-It would be nice...to be able to dress up a little girl...a-and play dolls with her...I never got to play with toys when I was a child...so I think if I had a girl she would teach me how to play..."

Staring down at your belly as butterflies flutter around in your system you can't help the little grin that creeps along your lips, your hand soon joining Jimin's to rest on your pushed out belly.

"I think a girl would be cool too."

"R-Really?"

"Mhm. I could be like...the cool dad ya know..like the one that shows her videogames and stuff..."

"You wouldn't want a boy?"

".....it isn't that I wouldn't want a boy...I just...I'm not sure....if I would be a good dad to a boy.....I don't know...it's really stupid I don't know. Regardless I...I-I....I...l-love the baby anyway..."

...did he...just...

Lightly widening your eyes when Jimin hides his face in your chest your heart begins beating so erratic you can hear your pulse in your ears, your teeth clasping your bottom lip as you try to contain the light tears that well in your eyes.

Did Jimin...just say...that he loves our baby?.......

(A/N): hehe, cute.

Also I will say, I cleared some things up with this chapter, the pair in fact, just doesn't know the gender of the baby yet :3 that is to be announced! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 2.4K 44
"I stopped waiting for a new family. It was harder to get hurt that way. Now, I'm realizing the only hard thing is returning the love you're giving m...
611K 32.7K 75
"I don't care about his wife. We like each other, a lot. And I always get what I want." Jeon Jungkook seems to have everything he could've wished for...
108K 9.5K 81
YN : I AM PREGNANT ! *sadly chuckles* but it was all for fun for him . I won't let anything happen to you baby . Jimin : Where the hell she disappea...
26.4K 974 28
"Who gave you the right to get near my son?" "Who gave you the right to touch my son?" "I don't allow anyone to hurt my son, not even you or anyone e...