Arranged Marriage ✓| Camilo M...

Galing kay Danzlingdaisy

"I will never learn to love You." In which\\ Y/n's parents arrange a marriage for a certain curly haired boy... Higit pa

> [chapter 1] <
> [chapter 2] <
> [chapter 3] <
> [chapter 4] <
> [chapter 5] <
> [chapter 6] <
> [chapter 7] <
> [chapter 8] <
> [chapter 9] <
> [chapter 10] <
> [chapter 11] <
> [chapter 12] <
> { ♡ Valentine's Special ♡ } <
> [chapter 14] <
> [chapter 15] <
> [chapter 16] <
> [chapter 17] <
> [chapter 18] <
> [chapter 19] <
> [chapter 20] <
> [chapter 21] <
> [chapter 22] <
> [chapter 23] <
> [chapter 24] <
> [Chapter 25: finale] <

> [chapter 13] <

8.7K 278 542
Galing kay Danzlingdaisy

__

"Y/n!! Please, I wanna have more of your cooking." Camilo whined as he remembered y/n's cooking from yesterday

"No, you're healed. I have no other reason to make you food." Y/n answered.

"Well, you'd have a reason after 5 days though." Camilo smirked.

"And how can five days be a reason for me to cook for you?" She said turning her head to him.

"You're gonna be my wife!" Camilo smiled cheekily. "I could help with with the ingredients."

"Ah-ah, Camilo, fake wife. I'm not into this commitment shit." Y/n stopped him. "I'm still not your wife even after our marriage."

"I still can't wait to see you in that white dress." He smiled as he laid his head down on the bed. "And, you'll still have no choice but make me food sometimes. You can't always rely on tia."

Y/n sighed as she grabbed a book and laid beside him.

"What are you reading?" Camilo said leaning over to her.

"30 ways on how to kill a man." Y/n said dryly.

"Eh-"

__

Time was ticking. Unfortunately for y/n the time goes faster and faster everytime she looks at it.

"Hey, y/n." Isabela called for her.

"Hm?" Y/n hummed as she got closer.

"Tell me the truth." Isabela said without context.

"What truth exactly?" Y/n said tilting her head to the side a bit.

"Your marriage, it's not legit right?" Isabela asked her as y/n avoided her gaze.

"N-no... I love Camilo very much, what makes you say that?" Y/n stuttered.

"Hm..." Isabela looked at her with suspicion. "Don't lie to me anymore."

Y/n sighed while she fiddled with her thumb.

"Well... Have Camilo told you about it?" Y/n said looking back at her while Isabela nodded.

"Yes. Its not a legit marriage." Y/n answered finally getting a little weight off of hee shoulders.

"I KNEW IT!" The so called "isabela" said before shapeshifting to Camilo. "How dare you expose me like that."

"Were you testing me?!" Y/n glared at him.

"Yes, unfortunately, you didn't pass the test." Camilo clicked his tongue. "I suggest that you practice on that more often, hermosa." He said patting her head as y/n aggressively rolled her eyes.

Great. Just when I thought I was making progress.

"And by the way, breakfast is ready." He added before skipping his merry way to the dining room.

__

"Come along with me." Camilo said as he smiled at her.

"To where?" Y/n asked.

"Where else? You're gonna help me with the kids." Camilo said as y/n just followed him.

__

"3... 2... 1!" Camilo said finally turning back around to find for the missing kids that were hiding nearby.

The rule is simple. No shapeshifting, No hiding into people's houses.

"Shh... Be quiet." Y/n whispered to the kids as they actually found a good hiding spot.

"I HEAR YOU!" Camilo said turning to their direction but not seeing any of them in sight.

"Do you think he's gonna find us?" One of the kids whispered to y/n.

"Don't worry. I made sure he wouldn't." Y/n giggled softly and quietly.

10 minutes have passed and Camilo hasn't known where they have been.

"I GIVE UP! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Camilo yelled looking up in the sky, defeated while the kids came rushing to him.

"YOU WERE JUST THERE?!" he said genuinely shocked.

"Y/n gave us a good hiding spot!" They said excitedly.

"Hey! Let's play basketball!" One of the kids said while passing the ball to Camilo.

"That's only for boys!" A small girl said with a pout.

"You can play too!" The boy smiled at her.

__

"Woah-hoh! Nice shot!" Camilo said as he clapped for the boy.

"You haven't been shooting balls this whole time, Camilo." The kid smirked proudly.

"Oh I was just going easy on you." Camilo smirked and looked at y/n.

"This one's for you." He winked as y/n rolled her eyes.

He bounced the ball and....

Completely missed the shot.

Y/n had just bursted out laughing at this point, she couldn't handle the failure and miserability of the curly headed Madrigal.

"I WASN'T READY! I WASN'T READY!" Camilo whined bouncing another ball in attempt to try again.

Y/n silenced herself holding back her laughter again as she watched the boy go in for a shoot and...

Missed again.

Y/n, again, bursted out laughing even more harder. "HOW COME A 6 YEAR OLD BE BETTER THAN YOU IN BASKETBALL?!" Y/n said in between her laughs.

"TRUST ME, IT'S THE BALL! THE BALL IS SO FAULTY." Camilo blamed. "YOU TRY!" He said handing to ball to her.

"Let's see..." Y/n mumbled as she studied the ball, rotating it.

She bounced the ball twice and goes for the shot, making it go through the hoop.

"WHAT?!" Camilo said as he looked at y/n with eyes wide. "YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO THE WRIST FLICK RIGHT!"

"Oh please, I don't even play sports and yet I shot a basketball into a loop in just one try, but here you are trying twice and still failed miserably." Y/n smirked as she looked at her nails, proud of herself.

"Oh yeah? Then try twice then. I'm sure you just got lucky on that one." Camilo huffed.

"Fine by me." Y/n shrugged as she grabbed the ball again and made for another shot that successfully went through the hoop.

"Ahh see? You suck." Y/n said as she grinned michievously at the dumbfounded boy staring at the ball that had just been bounced back to him.

"I know its hard, buddy." The kid said patting him by his lower back before leaving the scene along with y/n.

__
...

I know i didnt publish for 3 days now jdkaians you'll know the reason why soon enough ;))

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.9K 111 14
(Camilo x F!Reader) Camilo Madrigal thought he had met every single person who lived in town- until he ran into you. After bonding with you, slowly b...
550K 15.8K 26
Fleeing from your old village and trying to leaving your past behind, you stumble across the family Madrigal's village. Will you earn the trust of th...
37K 738 12
[ literally edited the entire thing so like I recommend reading it a second time :)) ] Just a reader inserted into the movie, basically. If you want...
22.9K 715 13
Camilo x reader In which modern!femreader was forced to go abroad with her family (despite wanting to stay at home) to see the Casa De Madrigal. At s...