DanTDM a love story

By thatironicPhangirl

Pretend that Dan is in highschool and he falls madly In Love with lily. This story is in Lily's POV More

Hello there
Becoming close
The project and bonding
Sparks and sparkels
Question
Date Day!
To the Dance
The Letter
The (American) Football Game
Trip?!?!?
Leaning Tower of Pisa
Something Planned
Day Around the Town
Heading Home
Universty
Deeply Saddened
Off to University
Finally at university
First day without Dan
Gamer Gal
DAN!
Gaming buddies?
Dan's Family
Christmas Eve!
Christmas
Back at University
No more university?
The BIG question and the BIG answer
Plan making and drsss shopping
Wedding Day!
Wedding reception
NEW HOUSE
Moving in for realzies! and A package from LDShadowlady?!
Honeymoon
First Island
Meteor Shower and Pregnant?
Last Day of the honeymoon
A new Family Member
Ellie's Home!
Arriving at Insomnia
Insomnia Day One
Insomnia Day Two
Girls Night Out
Leaving Insomnia
QUICK UPDATE
Pug Walking and Grosery Shopping
Going Swiming
Movie Time
Bad Weather
OMG
Vlog, shopping, and a friend
Last Few Touches
Dan my Hero
Girls Night In
Doctor Who
Authors note
Chilling at home
My Painting
Dan's Birthday planning
Dan's Birthday
CONGRATS DAN
Emma's Wedding?!?
A/N
Sorry
Sorry still
Short mall trip
Emma's Wedding
Disney World
A/N Help me guys
The flight
Hotel
Disney Day One
Beach
Flying back home
Home

Good bye school, hello youtube

183 6 4
By thatironicPhangirl

I woke up the next day smiling and nervous. I packed my bags and sat on the bed. Having a flashback of the time I spent here at university. I smiled. An hour later Anna got up and helped me take down my pictures on the wall. Then I went around campus with Anna. I had to say good bye to everyone. After I did that I got a text from Dan. He is almost here. I ran into the dorm and grabbed my bags and sat with Anna on the bench near the parking lot. "He's here" I said. I stood up. So did Anna. "Bye" I said. "Bye, let's keep in touch" Anna replied. We hugged. Then Dan came over. "You ready" Dan asked taking my bag. "Yup" I replied. We left. As We past Anna I waved. She waved back.

Then Dan pulled out of university. "We are going to have so much fun" Dan said. "You got that right. " I replied. Da and I turned in the radio. Don't you forget about me came in. (The song from the breakfast club. One of my favorite movies). Once the the song started I started singing to it. "HEY HEY HEY HEY," I said. Once the refrain came on Dan and I sung the refrain. "Don't you forget about me. Don't don't don't don't. Don't you forget about me" we said. After the song was over I said, "that song will always be known as 'The breakfast club song' " I said. "Totally!" Dan replied. We continued driving home.

TIME SKIP

we entered my house. I saw a note with a credit card on it. 'Buy a house you two from mom' the note said. I took the note and card and put it in my purse. "What do you want your YouTube name to be?" Dan asked. "The Diamond Flower" I replied. "Alrighty then!" Dan said. Dan helped me set up my channel. Then we did a vlog for both our channels. "Hello Guys, I'm Lily or The Diamond Flower and I'm here with my boyfriend Dan or the DiamondMinecart. " I said. "Hi" Dan said. do we just talked about my channel then, we did used the same vlog for dans channel. After that Dan and I just chilled and watched TV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 1.5K 65
Mikaiah behind cameras. Are they true or we're just being delulu? Mikaiah au
1.5M 25.5K 50
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
779K 29K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...