DEVOTED {G!P} [JIYOO]

Door Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ Yoohyeon is in a relationship. Her girlfriend discoveres... Meer

CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-4
CH-5 (M🔞)
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9 (M🔞)
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
CH-22
CH-23
CH-24 (M🔞)
CH-25
CH-26
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29
CH-30
CH-31 (M🔞)
CH-32 (M🔞)
CH-33
CH -34
CH-35
CH-37
CH-38 [The End]

CH-36

552 43 30
Door Mxrahi_

⚠️WARNING⚠️

MENTION OF BLOOD.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT]

•••••••

"She has been out for two days..."

"Maybe she'll wake up now. I saw some movements in her earlier."

Yoohyeon heard someone talking, she coughed loudly and opened her heavy eyes slowly, meeting with a cold floor, she saw Minji walking towards her and sitting on the ground, crossing her legs.

When Yoohyeon tried to move her hands, she could freely move it but her wrists were restrained with huge chains on each wrist, her gaze followed the chain, which was attached to the ceiling.

She looked at Minji blankly before looking at Mark, who was sitting on a chair.

"Hi...? Mark." She spoke. "This is my surprise?" She asked looking at Minji.

Mark chuckled loudly with snort in the end.

"Oh, he is laughing. It must be a good surprise then..." The silver haired girl whispered looking at Minji.

"Yes, it's going to blow your mind as i promised you." Minji whispered looking at Yoohyeon with a tiny smile, she got up and walked outside of the room, followed by Mark.

_

"How is she not scared?" Asked Mark, taking a sip of his coffee.

"I don't know. Maybe, she trusts me." Minji replied, leaning back on the wall.

"Minji..." Mark walked towards Minji, "Are you sure about this...?" He asked, gripping on Minji's upper arm.

"Yes." Minji replied dryly.

"Look Minji, Handong died. It was in the past. I've moved on from it and now i can see that you're happy with Yoohyeon. Let's canc-"

Minji gripped on Mark's wrist tightly, "Forgetting and moving on is in your nature, not mine. Do as i say, don't try to distract me." Minji spoke sternly before going out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

•••••••

Yoohyeon kept looking all over the room, the room was white, completely white.

She looked at her wrists, she blinked her eyes and her warm tears started streaming down on her skin.

She heard the door opening, seeing Minji in front of her, she smiled a little.

The purple haired girl walked in front of Yoohyeon with a plate in her hand. She leaned down and threw the plate on the floor near Yoohyeon.

"Oh sorry." Minji replied looking at the spilled food and the shattered plate on the floor, she then looked at Yoohyeon, who made an eye contact with her but didn't say anything.

Minji ordered a servant to clean the floor.

_

The purple haired girl walked towards Yoohyeon and sat in front of her, wrapping her hands around her knees, she stared at Yoohyeon.

"Do you have any last wish? You're going to die." Minji whispered, not showing any emotions.

"Die...? Nice, I'm going to die..." The silver haired girl chuckled before taking a deep breath.

"You don't seem scared." Minji spoke.

"Because, you're with me. Why would I be scared? If I'm going to die by your hands, then that's actually cool, i don't mind it..." Yoohyeon replied with a smile.

"You don't wanna know, why I'm going to kill you?" Asked Minji.

"These restraints are very itchy! No, Minji no... I already know everything..." The silver haired girl replied, making an eye contact with Minji.

"What do you know?"

"That you're Handong's sister, you want revenge, blah blah blah..."

"Since when did you know?" Asked Minji.

"You sound like a police officer. Calm down a bit!" Yoohyeon replied, at that, she received a sharp slap on her face, making her almost dizzy.

"Oh God..." She whispered looking up at Minji.

"If you do not answer my questions properly, you don't know what I'll do..." Minji whispered, resting her hand on Yoohyeon's upper arm.

"You're so rude... atleast be a little nice, I love that side of yours." Yoohyeon replied with a small smirk in the end.

"Answer my question."

"Hm, alright, when you first told me to remove your laptop. I checked your purse without your permission, I'm sorry for that, but I couldn't hold myself back looking at the fancy purse and i found out Handong's picture in it."

"You didn't get angry?"

"No, no... I was already in love, even if i was angry, i wasn't going to hurt you physically. I wanted to be with you. And i thought, one day you will tell me that you're Handong's sister, i would have accepted it. But you... You never told me. When Taehyung visited us..."

•••FLASHBACK•••

"Babe, come downstairs! Taehyung will be here at anytime..." Said Yoohyeon, after cooking everything, she arranged the plates on the dining table.

Yoohyeon walked upstairs when Minji wasn't coming down.

_

She sneakily walked towards the room, when she opened the door, she found Minji looking at the clip of her murdering Handong. Minji's back was facing Yoohyeon.

The silver haired girl clenched her fist, she slowly backed up, leaving the door slightly open.

_

The silver haired girl walked down stairs and sat on the chair of the dining table, she drank a glass of water and rested her head on the table's edge.

•••END OF FLASHBACK•••

"Aww, you're so brave, aren't you?" Asked the purple haired girl with a smile.

"Indeed." Yoohyeon replied dryly, "You had an affair with my dad. And maybe you've slept with him, i knew it when i checked the files in the police station. You were the main suspect... You betrayed me." The silver haired girl whispered the last sentence with a sigh.

The purple haired girl got up from the floor and walked outside of the room, leaving Yoohyeon alone.

"I'm so fucking hungry." Yoohyeon mumbled before laying on the cold floor, she stared at the ceiling with a sigh.

•••••••

"Everything is arranged. Oil, iron rods, needles, wooden planks, hammer and milk."

"That will be enough." The purple haired girl replied, looking at the man who kept everything on the table.

"Are you going to stay here?" Asked Mark, looking at Minji.

"No."

"Alright."

"Make sure to make her every second like hell. She should be begging to die when i come here. She should be in so much pain, worse than the first one she will receive. Her whole being should shiver while she's alive..." The purple haired girl blinked, letting the tears fall from her eyes.

"Minji... Are you sure-" Mark walked towards Minji and wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"Yes, I'm sure." Said Minji, gently pushing away his hands she got up from the chair and walked towards the door.

•••••••

Yoohyeon was in her deep sleep when she heard the door creaking. She opened her eyes and watched Mark with few man. They arranged the things on the table in front of Yoohyeon.

"What's all this?" Asked the silver haired girl, gulping down the dry lump, she rubbed her palms on her thighs.

"Hospitality..." Mark replied with a smile.

"Where should I start from...?" Mark scratched his head and walked towards the hammer.

"Look, Mark... Call Minji here, we can talk about this, you don't have to torture me.."

"Yoohyeon, you talk too much. Why don't you take a nap." Mark spoke, preparing a syringe, he walked towards Yoohyeon and inserted that syringe on her neck.

She didn't stop him, since she knew the more she will try to fight the worst it will get.

After few minutes she started feeling dizzy and she fell on the floor unconsciously.

•••••••

The silver haired girl opened her eyes slowly, she realised she was not on the floor anymore.

It was a bed.

Her legs were out of the bed's edge, tied tightly. The restraints on her wrists were still there but her hands were also tied to the bed.

She looked around and saw Mark on his phone. "Alright, I'll call you later."

Mark kept his phone inside the pocket, walking towards Yoohyeon with a hammer and a needle he spoke, "If i was at your place, i would have acted dead for more time."

"I don't know how to act." Yoohyeon replied looking straight into Mark's eyes.

"Cool for you. Let's see if you can take this needle on your feet."

Mark walked towards Yoohyeon's legs.

The silver haired girl clenched her jaw tightly and clenched her fists, she kept looking at the ceiling and started taking deep breaths.

She felt the tip of the needle over her skin, softly poking it's tip on her skin, it stopped in the middle of her foot.

Yoohyeon closed her eyes tightly, her jaw clenched waiting for the hit.

Mark kept the hammer on the needle's head.

He looked at Yoohyeon who was actually scared at the moment.

He raised the hammer in the air with a force it landed on the needle's head. The needle was shoved inside Yoohyeon's foot within a second.

Yoohyeon almost sat up on the bed, due to her restraints she couldn't get up. She fell on her back with a groan, her mouth was opened, her eyebrows were knitted as her tears started making way on her face. She turned around on her face and clenched on her sheet, taking it between her teeth. She screamed into it, when she felt the needle inside her feet.

Her foot started bleeding, a red thick fluid started flowing down on her skin, stinging badly.

"There's more to come, don't worry..." Mark spoke.

Yoohyeon closed her eyes tightly waiting for another needle to be inserted inside her foot.

More painful groans and screams left from her mouth as the needles kept increasing.

She was sweating very heavily.

Finally, when Mark's phone started buzzing he picked up the call, giving Yoohyeon a break, he left the room.

The silver haired girl broke down, staring at the ceiling, she knew there was no one who loved her or cared for her. She hoped that one day Minji will love her but it was just her illusion where she thought Minji would love her.

"I miss you dad..." Yoohyeon mumbled in a very low voice before breaking into sobs. Her sobs echoed around the room but there was no one to hear her, no one to listen to her.

Maybe it wouldn't have been this way if she didn't had made those choices in the past.

Her each and every tear that fell out of her eyes were regret, sadness and loneliness.

She cried knowing, no one cared for her, not even the person who she loved.

She was alive but alone, extremely alone.

×××××××

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

76.3K 3.3K 34
Kim Minji,a girl who faces many struggles in her life,finds a job that gives her money.She needs to help her sister,she promised herself not to fall...
644K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
980 91 10
Sana's new apartment had been a steal. It's in a good neighborhood, has a great amount of space and the rent is so affordable she hardly believes it...
297K 8.9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...