the boyz/tbz smuts ♡ (yall be...

By bloombloompowbitch

title says it all. this is simply for entertainment purposes again, IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT, DONT READ IT, IS I... More

strip uno ◇jacob bae◇
an angel for a demon ☆ji changmin☆
Quarencia ♤kim sunwoo♤
an angel for a demon pt 2 ☆ji changmin☆
an angel for a demon pt 3 ☆ji changmin☆
Wedding fun ♡kim sunwoo & eric sohn♡
Wedding fun pt 2 ♡kim sunwoo & eric sohn♡
Jealousy ■lee juyeon■
games ○eric sohn○
Noona [lee juyeon]
Arrest me 🕸kim sunwoo🕸
Up against a wall ¤lee juyeon¤
Sweeter than sugar □eric sohn□
Mine ○lee hyunjae○
Thin walls °lee juyeon°
studio nights ¤lee sangyeon¤
11:39 ¤lee sangyeon¤
Afternoon delight ♡lee sangyeon♡
I dare you ●eric sohn●
Too many truths ●eric sohn● pt 2
Bartender ♧lee hyunjae♧
stress reliever ❥Kim sunwoo❥
Shh~ 益lee juyeon益
quiet, darling ✿ji changmin✿
size kink ╬ lee sangyeon ╬
Break your rules ➳kim sunwoo➳
In the air ✈kim sunwoo✈
surprise ❞kim sunwoo❞
chemistry ✷lee juyeon✷ (suggestive)
wish ❍moonbae❍ (suggestive)
cold ❅ji changmin❅ (suggestive)
public sex with tbz
sleepover ♡kim sunwoo♡
focus ■lee juyeon■
impatient ✦kevin moon✦
nerdy boy ✎eric sohn ✎
film club 🏹kim sunwoo🏹
dumb puppy ☁jacob bae☁
Forgive and forget ●lee juyeon●
Proposition ✥lee juyeon✥
what would it be like to give head to the boyz?

34+35 ◇lee juyeon◇

8.3K 71 0
By bloombloompowbitch

!NOT MINE !FOUND ON TUMBLR!

Over the two months between meeting Juyeon and now, two things become clearly apparent to you:

The first being that he will never text you any time before eleven at night, and the second being that he loves eating pussy.

Long sleeve shirt once gracing his arms now pooled around his waist with his back propped up against the wall your bed reside against, as you bring yourself towards him on your knees with intent to assume the position, he looks at you with a particularly unquenched lust in his eyes — rather, not looking you in your eyes, and instead, settling upon the place where his mouth is soon to be.

Slender hands hooking around your thighs and pull you closer in haste, Juyeon wastes little more time before diving into you once you come into close enough proximity; hands splayed in front of you against the wall above him as he presses lips and tongue in between your folds like a man starved, the contact is immediately dizzying as a result of the fervor in which he goes to work at your most sensitive bundle of nerves.

Eyes clenching shut, your head falls forward, forehead pressing against the very same wall and thankful for its placement, Juyeon grinding circles into your clit as you ride his face from atop him.

"Fuck," you whisper out, eyes rolling during the few instances in which you open them to gaze down at the sight beneath you. "Slow down, slow down, I'll cum too quick."

A desperate insistence from you, despite being relatively unsure of your conviction within the words. Juyeon's eyes peeking back open and up towards you as he sucks lewdly at your clit, he follows your lead all the same as he slows his suction against you — one hand snaking up the front of your body to palm at the flesh of your chest gently.

Pulling back every so slightly and releasing his contact from you, he kisses the top of your mound with the subtle glisten of moisture gracing the bottom half of his features before glancing up at you again with all too enamored eyes. "Want to suck me off?"

The comfort of a friends with benefits arrangement like this: the ability to speak freely and plainly with one another, and perhaps in other scenarios with other men the offering to service them not be one that have your mouth watering in promise.

With Juyeon, though, his attentiveness to your pleasure unlocking a whole new interest in you for returning the favor.

Maybe it's the heady bass in his voice, laced with the desire for you in any and all ways sexual that has arousal pooling within every crevice of your body, but as you carefully step away from him and watch as he finishes undressing himself for your viewing pleasure: only a simple, loose tank top that offer little to the imagination as it is remaining on his body before deciding that his need to taste you outweigh all other things — seeing it tossed across the room and watching attentively as he pull at his belt and begin the descent of jeans down his legs — yes, you need to taste him just as quickly, after all.

Lost in the vision of him, it's only after his length is exposed and he begins long, slow strokes of his palm over himself that you make eye contact with him again — this time, however, a face of expectancy from him as you do. At first, you think him to be silently asking when your mouth is to be wrapped around him, but only a second later you snap to your senses and realize that you're the only one still wearing clothes between the two of you.

Quickly slipping your t-shirt up and over your head, you move back to settle between his legs, only for a strong but delicate hand to wrap around your wrist to stop you before you're able to.

"Sit on my face again," he breaths out with a coy grin. "Multitask."

You feel the heat of an embarrassed flush creep over your face at the implications — not typically shy with the man or sex in general, for that matter, but sixty-nine being rather uncharted waters — considered a bit of a hinderance of pleasure rather than a sharing of it, no one really at the top of their game while simultaneously receiving.

But he is requesting.

Already scooting backwards to assume the position that he's asking for, you feel the need to caveat the following situation before leaving open any potential for disappointment. "Going to be a bit distracted," you nervously chuckle as your knee finds its place over his shoulder. "Won't be my best work."

"I don't care," Juyeon insists with quickness, hands already coming up to pull your behind apart for his view. "Just want to taste this pussy."

The words ignite a special sort of arousal within your gut as you make yourself comfortable; perched over him and at eye level with the full length of his cock. Taking him into your hand, you give it a few languid, gentle strokes that have him sighing against the flesh of your pussy, and wasting little more time, you collect saliva into your mouth and swirl your tongue around the tip of his long length.

Groaning, Juyeon wastes no more time connecting his mouth back to the exact place in which it was only minutes prior.

The feeling of his tongue digging against you all over again having your head spinning, you follow through all the same — sinking down onto as much of his cock as you can manage with how big that he is — never a man verbalizing his need or desire for you to take all of him, instead, happy with your comfort and willingness to give him as much as you can, you don't force yourself any further along him than what comes with ease as your hand comes to run along side your mouth as you begin to work him thoroughly.

Perhaps the lewdness of the position, and engaging in new activities between the two of you, but you find yourself far more eager than usual to bring him to his completion — lips firmly around him as you bob your head along him faster than you might normally — Juyeon groans against your pussy at the feeling of your warm, wet, mouth along his length, short fingernails gripping into the skin of your hips as you inadvertently try to hurry him to his release.

Until he stops you completely with another sudden swapping of positioning.

Pulling off of him at the feeling of him moving from beneath your body, you find yourself having little time to gather yourself before he has you on your back in the place that he lie only moments before — and hovering between your legs, even less time before the electric feeling of him pushing inside of you lights your body in an entirely different way than previously.

"Trying to make me finish fast?" He questions with a disapproving huff, hips settling nearly flush against your own as he attempts to bottom out inside of you with a smooth, accommodating glide. "Don't want to cum in your mouth, want to cum in your pussy."

More dizzying words from Juyeon as your eyes screw shut all over again with the first hard, firm, snap of his hips against you. Lying chest to chest with you as he fucks you, the man peppers delicate, loving kissing across every expanse of skin that he find himself able to access from the position. "God, I love the way you feel around my cock."

Not unfamiliar with how talkative the man be in the act, but the novelty of it not having worn off just yet, either.

Pulling up and off of you, Juyeon instead settles on his knees to rock into you — hands slipping down to the dip of your waist to pull you forward and against him — you whimper loudly at the sudden change of position as well as the feeling of the full, long, stroke of you being impaled on him that the angle offers.

"Fuck, Juyeon—" you can't help but whine out, the feeling of your earlier teased orgasm sneaking back up on you with the quickness. Hand between your legs to rub yourself through it, Juyeon angles you just right on him to get you there that much faster and with certainty before allowing himself to spill out and within you.

"Yeah baby, cum for me," he insists through breathy, bitten back moans of his own. Voice catching with the force of every drag of his length inside of you. "Come on, give it to me, let me know I earned it."

Suppose everyone enjoys a little bit of praise.

"Don't stop, don't stop, I'm so close, Ju—"

Legs shaking and body tensing under his touch, your orgasm rips through you after a nearly unbearable build — a loud whine escaping your throat as your back arches and your partner continues fucking into you to bring you all of the way through it. Shortly after and without much more will to stave it off, you hear the broken voice of Juyeon still nestled between your legs and delivering long drives of himself into you with what is now the full intention of bringing himself over the edge — also something that he has more than earned.

"I'm gonna cum," he all but warns. You can already tell from his stuttered thrusts against you, but knowing you enjoy hearing the words, he offers them to you anyway. "Let me fuck you full of it?"

Still coming down from your own, the thought of it still causing you to clench hard around him as he fucks you hard and fast. Nodding quickly, Juyeon looks down at the way your body takes him — his long, beautiful cock disappearing inside of you with such slick ease. Then, his eyes come back up to your own with a sinister grin taking only a single corner of his mouth.

"Wanna feel it all? Think you can take it all this time?"

Leaning down and wrapping an arm under your waist to grand him even more leverage for pulling you down and onto his cock, fingers digging into the sheets below as three, four more drives into you, Juyeon empties his load into your already messy, wet cunt with a loud, full-bodied groan of release.

"Take it all, yeah, you can do it." He says through gritted teeth, nearly consumed by the lust and promise of having his cock fully sheathed within your body for the first time ever, you bite into the bottom of your lip in anticipation of the feeling of him pressing ever so slightly and delicately at the very end of your body to accommodate for him. Whining at the fullness that he offers you in such a previously unexplored way, the sound that leaves Juyeon's lips as his hips finally press flush against your own — almost pathetic and submissive at the feeling of your warmth wrapped around every inch of him within you.

You've been waiting so long for this, to feel him so deeply embedded between your legs. For someone enamored by what it is that someone with a long cock offers, the feeling of finally being able to have all of him within you even more arousing and satisfying than the orgasm just previously experienced by you.

Leaning down and over your body again, Juyeon feathers kisses across your face once more as your breathing hitches with every slight movement of him between your legs — always feeling as though at the precipice of pain and discomfort, but so sexual and arousing simultaneously. Length softening from his release and thus relinquishing the pressure inside of you with every passing second, you're able to regain your breath quickly, meeting his lips and kissing him hungrily as a result of the intimacy just shared between the two of you.

When Juyeon pulls back to look you in your eyes once again, you're greeted with a wide, fucked-stupid grin from the man, like someone having just experienced the absolute peak that sexuality has to offer him. It's endearing, for sure, and in way, only makes you want to fuck him that much more after a small break and maybe even a shower.

"You did it!" He all but cheers, and it's somewhat mocking, but adorable all the same. Slapping his arm in jest at the words he offer you in the immediate aftermath, he slips his lips back down to your jaw, following along the column of your throat. Voice dropped and lustful again, you feel his breath against your damp skin in preparation to speak again. "Going to have to let me fuck you open like that more often."

"Keep talking like that and I won't give you any time to recover before I request it of you."

And with a perk of his eyebrow and an unmistakable twitch of his cock still buried inside of you, Juyeon gently sinks his teeth into the skin just below your ear, sucking into it briefly only to end it off in another kiss.

"What makes you think I'm the one that needs time to recover?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
493K 20.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
173K 9.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...