His Forced Wife ~ [ COMPLET...

De SheHatesMee

Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You... Mais

Introduction
Part 1- The Wedding
Part 2- Reality Strikes
Part 3- The New Day
Part 4 - Determined To Fight
Part 5 - Thank You
Part 6 - The New Home
Part 7- The New Challenges
Part 8 - His Big B
Part 9 - Hero Or Villain?
Part 10 - Vanished
Part 11 - Changes
Part 12 - The Hospital
Part 13 - Brian
Part 14 - He Cares?
Part 15 - Perspective..
Part 16 - What Was That?
Part 17 - First Kiss
Part 18 - Why ?
Part 19 - The Movie Night
Part 20 - The Next Day
Part 21 - The Plan
Part 22 - Birthday Time
Part 23 - Surprise
Part 24 - Revenge?
Part 25 - Deal
Part 26 - Roma Clarke Valentino
Part 27 - Back Home
Part 28 - Wake Up Call
Part 29 - Mistake
Part 30 - The Truth
Part 31 - Decisions
Part 32 - Let's Talk It Out
Part 33 - The Vacation
Part 34 - Truth Or Dare
Part 35 - Legal Custody
Part 36 - Feelings
Part 37 - Single Shot
Part 38 - Sloshed Maya
Part 39 - Bad Decision
Part 40 - Consequences
Part 41 - Reality Check
Part 42 - Face It
Part 43 - Overreacted?
Part 44 - Handcuffed Saga
Part 45 - Rumours
Part 46 - Bad Feelings
Part 47 - Danger Ahead
Part 48 - Soul Sisters ?
Part 49 - SuperHero?
Part 50 - Evil Plan
Part 51 - Reunited After 7 Months
Part 52 - Consequences
Part 53 - Back Home
Part 54 - Proposal
Part 55 - Facing It
Part 56 - Surprise Vacation
Part 57 - Deal Over
Part 58 - Real Wedding
Part 59 - Screwed Up
Part 60 - Make Up
Part 61 - Limits
Part 62 - Back Together
Part 63 - Goof Up
Part 64 - Good News
Part 65 - Fault ?
Part 66 - New Experience
Part 67 - Mrs Valentino.!
Part 68 - New Side
Part 69 - Sloshed Again
Part 70 - The Day After
Part 71 - Realisation
Part 72 - Confrontation
Part 73 - Reaction
Part 74 - Being Parents
Part 75 - True Feelings
Part 76 - Trapped
Part 77 - Maya Nicholas Valentino
Part 78 - Punished
Part 79 - New Things
Part 80 - Face Troubles
Part 81 - The Valentinos
Part 82 - Time To Sort Out Things
Part 83 - Amelia's Revenge
Part 84 - Mother's Fury
Part 85 - Realization
Part 86 - I Love You Honey
Part 87 - His Way Of Loving
Part 88 - His Way To Punish
Part 89 - Her Style To Confront
Part 90 - FaceOff
Part 91 - Retaliation
Part 92 - Live With Results
Part 93 - Who's Chris
Part 94 - Her Reasons
Part 95 - Let It Out
Part 96 - Come Clean
Part 98 - Reunite
Part 99 - Marshalls
Part 100 - All Together
Part 101 - Baby Marshall
Part 102 - Stories
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Part 97 - The Betrayal

7K 360 78
De SheHatesMee

Part 97

THIRD PERSON POV

Almost an hour ago, Nicholas reached Nicole's den with Roman, Wesley and Parker. From a respectable distance, they waited patiently for Nicole to arrive. Few minutes ago, their target arrived with his guards and went inside. After calling Mike to let him know about the status, Nicholas and the others move forward. Having no trust in any stranger, Nicholas didnt bring anyone with him so as not to have any setback at this point.

Mike, who was very excited to join his sons-in-law and Wesley, had to stay back as because of his accident, he was still not in a great condition and was eventually forced to stay back with Maya and Gracy helping them to get ready to return to Amelia and the kids.

As planned, Nicholas arrived at Nicole's den where the latter is supposed to be at for a meeting. With Parker's help, it was easy for the Valentino Brothers to find out about Nicole's schedule and attack him at his most weak and unexpected time. Nicholas had Parker find out about Nicole's schedule for the day so that they can make their plans to attack and get rid of Nicole for once and all. According to Parker's information, Nicole had a few matter to attend at his office and after that he would be heading to his den for a meeting. As they cannot attack Nicole directly at the Valentino Office and bring unneccessary attention on them, the two brothers decide to get rid of Nicole and his allies at his own deal.

Being as silent as they can so as not to alert their opponent of their arrival, the four men move forward artfully taking down all the guards they spot. Making sure that the guards are no longer breathing, Nicholas doesnt wish to take any kind of risk. Moreover these people are the ones who had mercilessly killed his loyal guards and other staff, the Valentino Brothers may not be able to bring the lost ones back to life but they can atleast take revenge for them.

Handling all the guards skillfully, the four men reach Nicole's office. As they stand by the closed door of the old man's office listening to the voices chatting inside, the guys take some time to re-compose themselves. After all they had dealt with the small troubles and now only Nicole has to be dealt with. Sharing a confident look, the two brothers are the ones to kick open the door and walk in shooting the men inside without giving any one of them time or the chance to retaliate back as they all drop dead to the floor.

Nicholas and Roman who are in no mood to play rush to see Nicole's dead body as due to the commotion taking place in the room from the very second they forced their way inside surprising everyone in there. The Valentino Brothers know that they have to be 100% sure that Nicole is indeed dead and no longer a thorn in their flesh. As Nicholas turns around the downwards facing body to see the dead face of Nicole, he is aghast to see another man who's physique resembles to Nicole, who's also dressed in Nicole's clothes dead.

It is not Nicole!

The dead man is not Nicole!

Then where the hell is Nicole?

Nicholas is about to shout loud as to what is happening in Nicole's den, but before he can do so, a loud gunshot is heard taking everyone aback. With the deafening sound coming from their back, Nicholas and Roman quickly turn towards that direction only to see Wesley looking at them with an aggravated look. With pain and horror soon written all over their faces, Wesley soon drops down on his knees revealing Parker holding a gun behind Wesley's back.

The normally calm and innocent looking Parker now look at the two brothers with a completely different look in his eyes. His eyes no longer have loyalty and respect but instead pure deceit and wickedness can be seen in them.

Looking at Wesley's body on the floor, the gun in Parker's hand and recalling the happenings, Nicholas shakes his head in a slow no.

" Not you Parker! " Nicholas very quickly realizes the current happenings.

" Yes me Boss! Or should I say Ex-Boss! " Parker confirms Nicholas's doubt with an evil smile.

As Parker speaks few people appear out of nowhere as they capture the two in shock brothers and have them tied on chairs to restrain them.

" Shocked?
I know! Very obviously you're both shocked!
After all, Parker is supposed to be your loyal assistant.

Ever since I started working for you, I've done everything you wanted me.
Literally been your dog. But enough now!
As from now, I will no longer be your puppet! You two are no longer my boss!

Your father is now the one I work for! And to him, I'm not just an assistant. To Nicole, I am one of his most trusted men now! After all I did what others could never do! " Parker lets out as he plays with his gun.

Hearing Parker's words, Nicholas and Roman come face to Parker's real personality. This time Roman is the one to say; " You betrayed us! You are the one who helped Nicole to take us down! "

" No wonder why, Nicole was able to get us at our lowest points. After all you were with us most of the time. You knew everything going on in our lives.
You sold yourself to Nicole and helped him blackmail us!
That's why Nicole was able to get rid of all of my staff and I was completely unaware of this plans and doings.
You fucking asshole! How could you do this to us! " Nicholas simmers with anger and rage as he desperately tries to get out of the chair and ropes keeping him captive.

As his doings are discovered by the two brothers, Parker looks at Nicholas and Roman who's unsuccessfully struggling to break free and strangle him to death. However seeing the brothers in that ticklish spot has Parker very much happy and satisfied at his doings.

" It's useless struggling like that! No matter how much you try, nothing good is going to happen to you! You will never be able to take Nicole down! Not today, not any other day!

After all Nicole isnt even here! He's busy with his works at the office while giving me very clear orders to get rid of you two permanently as you two are getting way too troublesome and once you two have been dealt with, I have to get Brian and Samuel back so that Nicole can train them!

Only if you two wouldnt have fucked up this bad, everything would be better!
For you only!
After all things are going perfect for me!
I even feel bad for you two at this point. You could have been so much better if only you would have understood that you can have anything you want instead of holding on to two stupid women! What a waste!" Parker expresses his feelings as he looks at his former employers.

Soon Parker's eyes land on Wesley's body on the floor.
" And Wesley! Another idiot with emotions! Wasted his amazing talents to protect two women! Sisters! Like seriously! What a shame and waste of talent! At least he got a better death than his parents! He didnt have to beg for his life like his parents did when Nicole held that gun on their head. " Parker retorts.

" You were there when Nicole. " Roman is shocked.

" Off course! After all I was the one who got Nicole and the rest inside your villa and shot your guards down!
And then I relaxed as Nicole killed each and every one of your staff in there.

Was a relatively intense scene! Your entire villa was painted in blood as Nicole's people chased and got each and everyone of your staff in there. " Parker says casually as he sits back in Nicole's chair telling Nicholas and Roman about Nicole's doings.

" I trusted you Parker! Never said it but you were almost family to me! But you helped Nicole! You helped him kill so many innocent people! They did nothing wrong! They were innocent! Completely innocent! By helping Nicole, you helped killing them and their families! " Nicholas feels bad thinking to the deceased ones and hurt about Parker's betrayal.

Parker was definitely the last one whom Nicholas had a lot of trust on. And he was also one of the very few people left who Nicholas actually thought well of.

" Really! And I'm supposed to care? You're stupid to let yourself get affected a woman and ruin yourself for her! " Parker cant help but tell Nicholas how stupid he is to be willing to let go of everything just for a woman. After all for Parker, Nicholas has always been a practical businessman with a clever mind who knows how to get his way done. But ever since he married Maya, he started changing. At first, the changes were small and not very meaningful. Parker never thought much about it as Maya helped him out with Nicholas's angry and overbearing bossy nature. But with time, the changes in Nicholas became more and more major. To the extent that Nicholas got willing to rather let go of his dignity and power so that he can be with a woman and their adopted son. All of this indicated to Parker that Nicholas will go down soon if he keeps putting Maya as his priority.

Hence when Nicole approached Parker with the offer to work for him after Maya chopped the latter's hand off, Parker knew that if he wouldnt change party, then he will eventually end up dead as Nicole is in full revenge mode. Moreover Nicole offered to buy his loyalty with much money hence making Parker's decision even more easier.

Being born to drug-addict parents, Parker remembered all the trouble he had to undergo while growing up, making him even more bitter, prompting him to tell Nicholas; " Not everyone is born with a golden spoon in their mouth! You got all the luxuries of the world presented to you on a platter. While I had to fight my entire life to even get to school. I had to work my ass off to get a job in this fucking company!

To get noticed by you! To get in your good books. You are such a asshole as a boss! So demanding and cocky! My god working for you was a torturous rollercoaster ride! Tested my patience to the very fucking end but I managed to do it because of the good money I made. The best and biggest motivation ever!

I thought being by your side, I'll have everything I've ever wanted. Your mind and my dedication will make the Valentino Empire unbeatable! But no! You had to turn into a love-struck idiot! Just because your wife left you, you went rogue!

Do you even realize how many millions the business lost because of you in just 4 months! It looks like you're on a suicide mission. You wanna bring yourself down? Fine be my guest! But why the Empire? Are you stupid or what? You and Nicole had to bring your personal conflicts in your professional life and make me miserable! If it continues like this then very soon the Valentino Empire will go bankrupt! And I cant let that happen! I worked way to hard to let that happen! "
Parker states in a angry way. He supported Nicholas and Roman all this time to be in their good books but now when they have chosen the path of self-destruction, Parker can no longer follow them. Hence knowing that this is the end of the two Valentino Brothers, Parker feels more confident and proud of himself for having outshined them. To him, this proves that he's better than anyone else.

" I guess this ends here. From now on, I'll be the most trusted and valuable asset of Nicole Valentino. Dont worry after I get Brian and Samuel back, I'll personally assist Nicole with the two boys' training and lives. Off course Nicole wants the boys! He hates one but cares for the other one! He'll do anything to get the two boys! Your two sons! Especially Samuel! After all the kid's his heir! His blood! And you know all that drama of his! " Parker brags about himself as he feels very happy about his choice of ditching Nicholas for Nicole. Taking a step closer to the Valentino Brothers, Parker feels the need to show off his current thoughts even more.

" I'll make sure that they go through the hell that I went through! In fact I'll see that they go through much worse than me! For Nicole it's training to be strong but personally, I'd be taking out all my grudges on those two!" Parker whispers in an evil but lower tone.

"And your wives, with you two gone, I no longer need to respect them or look at them as my boss anymore. I know where there are and getting them to spill out where they have sent the two boys, will be cakewalk for me! Moreover once we get the boys, Nicole has very specified plans for them! I guess I can support thoses plans. "

His words just infuriates Nicholas to the core causing the man to retort in absolute rage as he furiously struggles to free himself from the chair holding him captive; " Fuck you Parker! If you even dare to go anywhere near Maya or my kids, I will rip you apart!"

" You will die the most horrible way ever if you even dare to look at them!" Roman is equally pissed off as his brother at the moment hearing all what Parker said and is planning to.

" Well by then you will be very probably dead and you two can't really blame me here! Those are two insane yet gorgeous women. I like feisty women like that. It will be very easy for me to convince Nicole to let me deal with them. Nicole's hatred for them will do the work for me. I'm going to do every fucking thing to them! Everything what you two could never do to them! Tame them. Break them. Use them. Ruin them to perfection! It's going to be so much fucking fun! " A never seen before heinous side of Parker emerges in front of everyone. The way Parker spews poison out of his mouth regarding everything and the way he flaunts his betrayal is just heinous to the two brothers.

This statement from Parker has both the brothers very bitter and exacerbated making them both shout and hurl swears words and sentences at the conspiring assistant whom they once trusted a lot. Parker on the other hand who has finally let go of the facet he's been putting on is currently enjoying Nicholas and Roman's pain and helplessness. Having been one of the most trusted persons of the Valentino Brothers, Parker knows their weak points very well and knows exactly how to do much more damage with words to the two men rather than physically fighting them aware that the two brothers are much more stronger than him in that aspect.

But this lasts only till Mike's angered loud voice thunders in the room all of a sudden as he charges inside like an angered bull, in anger ready to explode.

" Stupidi marmocchi! Hai completamente perso la testa? Come potresti anche fare una cosa del genere? Hai rovinato ogni cosa spaventosa per cui ho lavorato!
(You stupid brats! Have you completely lost your mind? How could you even do something like this? You ruined every freaking thing that I've worked for!) " Nicole spits angrily at Roman and Nicholas's faces as he proceeds to punch both of the tied guys repeatedly without any mercy. Taking out his anger on the two restrained boys who cannot even shield themselves.

Seeing Nicole debark in here out of the blue has Parker and his allies a little surprised. Yet seeing Nicole's outraged behavior towards the two brothers and them getting assaulted by the old man has Parker amused as Nicole had previously told him that he didnt wanted to be there.

Eventually getting tired of continuous screaming and punching the two brothers, Nicole stops and paces around to get his heavy breathes back to normal. Parker who has been patiently waiting for Nicole's outburst to end, finally speaks out his doubt; " What happened Boss? Everything is going as per plan! Your sons are here and we know where their wives are as well! Yet you seem worked up! Something wrong? "

Thinking about all what he's just witnessed and aware of how much Nicholas and Roman have completely slipped out of his control, Nicole realizes that in attempt to rid of two women, he has pushed the two husbands to their very last limits making them retaliate in the most unexpected way possible. At this point, Nicole can do nothing more but just say; " These two assholes have ruined everything! They've ruined me completely!"

" What do you mean? " Parker is still puzzled at the entire situation.

"What he means is that all of his so-called hard work has gone up in flames! And this time literally in flames! Isn't it Nicole!" Nicholas slowly tilts his head on the side, spitting out some blood from his mouth as he then smirks at Nicole and Parker knowing that he may be the tied up one but he definitely isn't as badly screwed as Nicole is at the moment.

After all, this particular time the man knows whom he's fighting against. And there is no way that he'll take any kind of risk with his wife and kids. Nicholas promised his wife that he would return to her and their kids and no matter what he is going to fulfill that promise. And he would fight till the very end for that.

On the other hand, Parker and his other men are still very much confused about Nicholas's statement while Nicole gives his sons the death look all set to kill them for their recent doings. Suddenly the smoke starts creeping in the room making it difficult for everyone in the room to have a clear vision. This has almost everyone taken aback and confused at the happenings coughing badly as their eyes start getting drowsy except Nicholas and Roman.

*

Trying hard to open his heavy itchy eyes, Parker tries to rub his eyes with his hands but realize that he cannot really do so as he cannot move his hand. Panic-struck now Parker feels something is not normal causing him to come out of that sleepy sluggish state.

By now in control of himself, Parker realizes that he's been strapped on chair with ropes holding him tight and still. Shocked Parker tries hard to break through but cannot do so. Parker notices Nicole unconscious but also strapped on a chair not too far away from him. Shouting to his new boss, Parker succeeds to wake Nicole and now both the men become aware of the problematic situation they have woken to.

As they look around, they find that they are still in the same room. The only difference now is that Parker and Nicole are the tied ones while all of their guards and hitmen scattered all over the place shot dead with Nicholas and Roman nowhere to be seen. Maybe they are also laying dead somewhere. In few minutes, curiosity gets the best of them making them think of many possible reasons but none may much sense to them.

Could it be that the mafia found them and are the ones behind all this? Is what Nicole can think of while Parker is completely taken aback not knowing what to think of at this point.

"I get fooled by a person once Parker! Not twice! I don't repeat my mistakes Parker!
It'd be such a shame that you would succeed in tricking me twice regarding the same thing! Wont really be worth of being Nicholas Valentino if dumbass idiots like you keep tricking me all the time!" Comes Nicholas's taunting yet confident voice as the now free man walks in the room where he was previously held captive.

Joining his brother few seconds later, Roman also adds his bit walking behind his brother; " C'mon Nick, give these two idiots a break! They were rejoicing the fact that they managed to surpass us. Can you believe it, they actually thought that our wives make us weak and vulnerable! "

" Can't argue with that one! Nicole has always been way too practical but you Parker! I expected better from you! I trained you better. But you turned out to be such a useless student! You are so bad and seriously dumb at this! " Nicholas and Roman share an amused yet scarcastic look thinking how stupid Parker and Nicole actually are.

" Well Parker thought he killed me! That easily! With one shot! He didnt even bother to check whether I'm breathing or not! I was on the floor, not moving and that was enough assurance for him! That much only shows that he's an idiot Nick!" Wesley also pops up out of nowhere with a victorious smile. Turning to Parker, Wesley directly taunts; " Hey Parker! What's up man!"

I shot him myself! He died in front of me! How can Wesley even be here right now? Parker who's horrified upon seeing Wesley alive walking and talking to him cant help but start freaking out on the inside. Seeing the three men in front of him being so calm, composed and normal, Parker knows that he has screwed up big time. But how? How did this event happen? Why did they go wrong with their perfect planning?

" Confused Parker? What happened all of a sudden? You were the ones with the upper hand on us then how did the tables turned right on you? " Nicholas voices out Parker and Nicole's doubts as the trio settles on the chairs and table in front of the captives.

Adding more salt to his wounds, Roman opens his mouth; " Why dont we start from the very start then! C'mon Nicole why dont you tell our ex- backstabbing employee also your current most trusted man why you came here looking for me and Nick in the very first place! "

Hearing that, Parker just gets even more confused about Nicole's sudden apparition at the den.

" Let me help you with that one! Remember how on the way out, Mike's doctor called him for a quick chat and he couldnt come with us!
Well the doctor never called him. We faked it.

Instead of Mike coming here with us or staying with Maya and Gracy, Mike went to a very special place! Mike went to Nicole's secret safe. The one whose location is not known to many people. The one where your dear boss, for whom you turned on us, keeps all of his black money safe and secured. More specifically the black money from the mafia which he's supposed to safeguard and whiten. Millions and Billions of the mafia were kept there!

Luckily being his sons, Nicole had obviously taken Nicholas and Roman there. So guess what we did! " Wesley proudly tortures Parker with his words by prolonging the wait.

By now Parker no longer needed to be told the complete story to know that something bad, really very bad has happened. The look itself on the faces of the trio in front of him are enough to let Parker know that his lies have been already caught and he has been played.

" Yaa. We already knew that you had double crossed us. So we played along. Kept your and Nicole's complete attention on us here. While on the other hand, we had Mike go down to the safe fully armed, get rid of the security, set all the money there on fire and then inform the mafia that Nicole usurped all of that money and is now trying to escape from the country while you were here with us. Wasting your time and giving Mike everything needed to ruin Nicole! Off course Nicole would get pissed off and would want to take his anger out on us. He will come to us instead of us going to him." Roman lets out their master plan as they had already caught Parker's lies.

As Roman says that, he shows a clip on his phone of Mike setting all the money and Nicole's safe on fire and all the bundles of notes getting destroyed. Parker feels panic overpower him while Nicole knows that he's done for this time.

Nicole who also received the same video as he was in his office was completely horrified. Realizing the implication of that video and that now he is in deep troubles with the Italian Mafia who are continuously trying to contact him, Mike started going berserk. Receiving life threats from the mafia he took help to manipulate his sons, Mike knew that he is in hot waters. Anger overpowering his senses made Nicole come find his sons to his den, where he had Parker dealing with the two guys as per his orders.

As Roman reminds Nicole of how the two brothers conspired to ruin him, Nicole barks; " I will kill both of you pathetic morons! You have doomed all of us! "

" Worry about saving your ass first Nicole! We know how to keep us out of your mess! You are much more screwed than we are right! Your best friends, the Italian Mafia are out on the look for you! Thirsty for your blood! My guess, they will be here very soon! And we will be out before they reach here! " Wesley taunts him back already an exit plan ready.

On the other hand unable to hold himself back, boiling with anger and resentment Nicholas throws a punch right on Parker's face recalling the moment his pregnant wife got assaulted in front of his eyes. That dangerous fearful moment plays again in front of the soon to be father's eyes.

" You ungrateful asshole! She is pregnant!
Yaa.. My Maya is pregnant! And because of you, my wife and baby could have been badly injured and in serious danger! I could have lost them!

Maya is back, apart from me and Roman only you knew that! We trusted you, that's why we told you about Maya and Gracy's return! We thought you could help us sneak out of Nicole's sight and spend some time with our respective wives.

But guess what!

Just a day after you find where exactly Maya is, the day I fainted and Roman had to you bring us our stuff at the hospital where you finally see Maya. The very next day, she gets assaulted! Miraculously Nicole finds out that the two girls are back and he tries to get rid of them as well. All of it just seemed to be too good. After all I am not stupid that I will let Nicole reach Maya that easily after once he tried to shoot my wife in front of me.

The list of suspects was very small. And the only one making sense to have betrayed us from it is you. "
Nicholas's fist again lands on Parker without mercy.

" Hence I did what I am best at! I did some research and Bomb! I find out that all of a sudden, Parker's bank balance is being showered by extremely generous amounts of money. Didnt take long to find where that money came from! After all, who better than me knows how the Valentinos' fucked up minds work.!

And after that there was no way I would give you a loaded gun and roam around with us like that. That's why I replaced the bullets with fake rubber ones! " Wesley flaunts his talents and how much he understands the Valentino Men. Moreover after Parker shot him in the back, Wesley pretended to die and lay down on the ground and waited for the perfect moment to let out the gas in the den due to which everyone fainted. Since Wesley, Roman and Nicholas already had taken the antidote, they remained unaffected by the gas.

Once everyone fainted, Wesley got up and untied Nicholas and Roman and carried on with their plan.

" Please Boss! Please! I had no choice! Nicole threatened to kill me! He blinded me with money! And I lost my mind because of that! I beg you for a chance! Just this one time! I got carried away!
Please give me one more chance! I will spend my life making up for it! " Parker begs for his life trying his best to find a way out of the mess he's put himself in.

Hearing what Nicholas and Roman have done to Nicole, Parker knows that Nicole is completely doomed at this point. Even if Nicholas lets Nicole go at this point, the Mafia will never let him go without the money. And evidently the money has been turned into ashes. There is no way that Nicole will be able to get that amount of money back easily nor will the Italian Mafia accept that their money have been set on fire.

" I know Parker! I know how horrifying and dangerous Nicole can be!
I've seen it myself! You know what all of what you said could have very much worked!
I could have forgiven you for what you did! Betraying us! Drugging us! Supporting Nicole!

I would have at least tried to forgive you!
But you only screwed up things for you! In the worst possible way!

You had to bring my wife and kids in this shit!
You had to open your disgusting mouth and talk about them!
So after all hearing all of what you said, am I supposed to care about you?
No! off course not! "
Nicholas states not even trying to hide his anger for Parker. At first Nicholas tried putting himself in Parker's place as the latter spoke about his childhood and the troubles he faced growing up but the second that Parker crossed his lines and brought Maya and Bunny in this mess, bragging about what he'll be doing to the two innocent ones after getting rid of him, Nicholas decided right then to punish Parker and get rid of him permanently.

Not being the only vexed husband, Roman is equally angered at Parker and gets even more irritated hearing his false pleads makes Roman spit angrily recalling Parker's plans regarding his wife and kids; " Your gruesome plans regarding Maya, Gracy and the kids was what killed all sympathy we had left for you! With those kind thoughts for the women and kids, you dont deserve to live! You are one pathetic asshole! "

" You thought that Maya made me weaker? You really thought that? That woman did everything for me! She made me better in all possible ways! After meeting her, I realized how stupid and horrible I was! She is my biggest strength. My biggest motivation! My life!

For her, I'd do anything! And if that means making an idiot like you think that he's the most intelligent man alive, then so be it! " Nicholas doesnt regret all what he's done for his wife and child.

" Off course Boss! Getting married to Mam is the best thing to ever happen to you! And Brian! He made you better! He loves you so much!
Please Boss! For their sake, give me chance! Just one last chance! I was wrong! I was very much wrong but I will redeem myself! I promise you this one! " Parker shamelessly tries to bargain using anything he can to get himself out of the situation he got himself in as he swiftly tries to get his hands out of the ropes behind his back.

Dazed by Parker's hypocrite behavior, Wesley gives it back to him; " You literally bragged in their faces that you are going to rape their wives and torture their sons once you killed these two! How can you even use Maya and Bunny as a means to get Nick to forgive at this point! You really are despicable Parker! "

Despite pretending to be dead on the floor, Wesley heard each and everything that Parker said and listening to Parker's vile thoughts had Wesley very much disgusted at Parker making the protective brother punch Parker as well.

The trio are still taking out their frustration on Nicole and Parker when Mike sprints in Nicole's den in a frenzied way talking very very fast confusing everyone about his words.

" Why the fuck are you here Mike? " Nicholas shoots immediately at Mike unhappy at his apparition at Nicole's den.

" Because we're about to get in deep trouble! They are already on the move! The mafia knows Nicole and you two are here! Along with Nicole, they are looking for you two as well Nick.. Roman.. After all you two are Valentinos as well. We need to move right now! Else we will all die! " Mike states. And just as Mike stops talking, loud noises are heard from the outside. Running to the windows, peaking outside, the four men see many unfamiliar vehicles out and many armed and dangerous men step out of them. As those men shout out curses both in English and Italian, it becomes pretty evident that the ones they didnt wanted here managed to find their way to Nicole's den. The Italian Mafia.

The men out shout and demand Nicole and everyone else to step out and turn themselves in as they have surrounded them and they have no way out.
Thankfully on his way in, Mike had locked the door temporarily holding the men outside. Sensing the gravity of the situation, everyone is taken aback and temporarily blacked out.

Mike is the one to recompose himself as he says; " We need a back up plan right now! "

As Mike has the undivided attention of the three men, Parker uses this moment as a opportunity to break his hands free from the ropes behind his back. Successfully untying his hands, Parker notices a gun on a dead guard not too far away. Taking advantage of the moment, Parker manages to grab the gun very quickly and fires it right away on Nicholas, Roman and Wesley without any second thoughts.

As he fires those three shots wounding the men in front of him, Parker barks bitterly aware that his future is completely in jeopardy; " If I am doomed to die today then you will all die along me as well! "

Shocked at Parker's sudden move, the three men are injured but still try to keep a cool head so that they can deal with the dangers they're facing, Nicholas is all prepared to jump on Parker and rip his head off barehanded. As Parker is about to fire another shot at Mike, Nicholas shields Mike and taking the shot on himself while Roman and Wesley waste no more time and keep shooting at Parker till their guns have no bullets left making Parker drop dead no the floor ending his chapter once and for all. With the happenings, Nicole has too much to take in and process. Having had all his limits breached by now after getting shot in the back by Parker, Nicholas stares icily at Nicole, holding his gun on the man who was supposed to be his father but ended up being the worst monster in his life, Nicholas states; " This is your end Nicole Valentino! This is the fucking end of your torturous rule! I am so fucking done with you and all of your shit! Rot in fucking hell you bastard. "

Nicole tries to open his mouth but his voice is put to complete silence as Nicholas just pulls the trigger as he blows Nicole head off.

" You may have ended Nicole's chapter as for now, but we still are in problem! The mafia is right outside and we have to find a way out safely! Else you can say bye to my daughters and your kids forever! " Mike reminds the boys never forgetting why he had to hurry to Nicole den in the first place. With the men outside now trying to break down the door, Mike knows they need to move.

Racking their brains for an immediate back-up plan, Roman is the one who get an idea and voices it out; " There's a system here that Nicole set few years ago for auto destruction in case his den is discovered by anyone he doesnt want to. I guess we finally put it to use now! With all these dead bodies here and those dicks trying to break in to kill us, it's the perfect time! "

Roman's words give the men a ray of hope also making Nicholas recall what Nicole once told him about this place; " And there's a secret passage in the basement! It's old but worth a better try than walking out of the front door with those men waiting to shoot us down! The road will lead us out of here without their knowledge! "

" Then what are we waiting for? For them to walk in? " Mike demands agreeing and proud of the two boys and their quick thinking they hear the men outside continuously banging on the door and demanding the men to get out. Now with bullets being fired, the men know that they have to work super fast if they want to get out of this place alive.

Roman works on the auto destruction program of the den assisted by Wesley, Nicholas heads to the basement with Mike to check their way out.

As Nicholas successfully finds the secret passage, he's soon joined by his younger brother and Wesley who tell them that they have less than 2 and a half minutes to get out of the den before it blows up. This makes the men rush in the secret passage and move as fast as they can to get as far as they can.

With the countdown seeming to reach it's end for the auto destruction, Mike prompts the three men to move faster remembering that he promised his daughters that he will do anything to make sure that they get out of this mess. Hence Mike runs towards the three men pulling, pushing and shouting at them to run and get out of the building as soon as they can to get away and far as the count down will soon be over.

As the men run for their lives out of the den through the secret passage, a loud explosion takes place with an intense deafening sound. The effect of the explosion throws the men fiercely against the walls crashing their bodies.

Sensing his body getting weaker with each passing second thanks to the impact and gun wounds, Nicholas just prays that he's able to make it out of the den and is able to uphold the promise he made to his wife. Nicholas wants to get up and keep walking, keep moving on, go to his wife, see his son, touch the baby. He tries his best to get up and move but his body just refuses to comply with him.

Done.

How was it?

Nicole's chapter finally closed for good.
But happens to Nick and the others?
What are your thoughts about him?
What was your favorite part of this update.?

What do you think is going to happen..??!
And many more details you liked or disliked.!?

Stay safe everyone.

Don't forget to tell me what you think of this and do leave any suggestions.
Follow me on Instagram for additional sneak peaks of the story..

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME, PATIENCE, LOVE AND CONCERN.
MEANS A LOT TO ME.

Lots of Love
SheHatesMee
IG: @thosedamnedthoughts

Do comment and vote, it motivates me as an author. 💗

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

217K 6.8K 17
"Anything." He whispered in her ear sending a horrified shiver down her spine. Standing behind her petite figure he didn't even touch her but his bre...
2.5M 72.4K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
195K 3.6K 43
𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...
2.1M 64.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...