BLACK (BWWM) *ON HOLD*

Por feliciaaporter

I'm "BLACK" not that its a big deal. But at my new school nobody seems to like me. BECAUSE I'm the only black... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 15

2.5K 110 71
Por feliciaaporter

"MY BODY"

×× The picture is Jason. Just a little sneak peek of his gorgeous eyes.××

Jason's POV

I took my time and got out of bed and began to gracefully taking off my clothes without trying to make any harsh movement that will affect my injury.

Even though I was injured that wasn't going to stop me from going to school.

As I quickly try my best to head to the shower butt naked and balance my body weight on my uninjured foot made it 10 times more difficult.

Even though my bathroom was in my room and just a few feet away from my bed. It felt like I was walking for miles.

Just as I got to the washroom I pulled the curtains over. In a split second my eyes darted at a small stool in the middle of the shower.

The first thing that comes to mind is MOM.

Does she think I'm some old man that I have weak legs and I can't stand up.

I ease my way in and pick up the stool to rest it outside my room.

Suddenly the door swing open. I flew in the shower and pulled the curtains across to block my naked body.

"Jason, you better not be planning on going to school today." grumbled my mom.

I didn't reply, I slowly held onto the wall to hold my balance then I turn on the shower head and let the cool water run down my body. 

Not giving a care in the world if my cast got wet or not.

I kept my eyes on the curtains waiting for them to be rip across.

Right when I saw a sudden breeze wipe across I held my balance keeping one hand on the wall and another on the curtains.

"Young man answer me! Are you going to school?" The annoyance in mom's voice began to build up.

Suddenly the curtains were whipped across as I went to pull the curtains back across.

I lost my footing and slipped into the tub of water.

I glance up and there my mom's eyes were all over my body.

I rose up quickly and grabbed the stool and hid my junk from my mom.

As her eyes finally met mine is was like her daydream was broken.

Anger began to fill to the top of my head to the fact that she was still standing there looking at me like I had did something wrong.

The urge to smack my mom with the stool was at 100 already but before I can open my mouth she darted out the room.

All that was left from her was the low echo of my bedroom door closing.

I picked back up the stool and held onto it and help myself up.

Slowly I took a seat on it to keep my weight off my leg and to ease the pinching pain of my back that was smack against the water.

************

Slowly I hop myself out the bathroom one hand holding onto my towel around my waist just in case my mom decides to bust in again.

Cause to be honest, what went down moments ago with me and her, I would not be shocked if she came in my room again without asking. 

I try to leave it in the back of my mind of her just standing there staring at my naked body under the water. 

I am her son. Only her son. But anyways, like she even cared in the first place.

But my concern right now is, what I was going to wear today. As I got to my closet I pulled out a couple of clothes that I know my cast can go in.

I lay out a pair of my black roots jogging pants with a plain white top and white Nike socks with a foot of my white converse.

I hop to my drawer and took a random pair of boxers then hop myself to the bed and took my time drying off my skin and cast till it felt completely dry. Then I began putting on my clothes.

Within maximum of 6 minutes I was ready to go. Not having time and energy to look at myself in the mirror, all I know I had clothes on and was ready to leave this hell hole. 

Glancing around for my bag ,It was oddly neatly placed next to my door with a pair of metal crutches leaning on my bag.

Again, all that came to my head was mom. 

She thinks by doing all of this for me is going to make me love her more or something. We'll for sure her shit ain't working on me.

I sat down on my bed picked up my phone from under my pillow and called Uber to pick me up.

****

Within a few minutes my Uber was here. I hop myself to the door. Swung my bag over my shoulders and grabbed the crutches and head downstairs in the most soundless way I can possibly attempt.

Right now I'm not in the mood for a damn pointless talk with my mother or anyone. I just want to get to school is on piece thats all.

***********

Victoria's POV

My hands began to get sweaty as I began to repeat the voice in my head.

Suddenly a warm breathe hover over my neck which brought chills down my back.

I step forward feeling hands wrap around my waist and pulled me in close. A sudden urge told me to fight my way through it.

But within seconds I was pulled into class and the door slammed in front of me.

I spun around to face the solid figure teasing me.

There I was face to face with Mr . Dec.

The smirk on his face made me a little uneasy as our faces were at least two fingers apart.

I watched as he brought his hand up to my face. Still frozen at the distance between us.

Slowly he rest his hand upon my cheek, the warmth of his hand upon my skin kind of took me back.

My legs began to get weak, my body felt very odd. I closed my eyes trying to take my focus off his face.

Letting my face melt into his hand as he held his grip upon my cheek.

I slowly backed up on the door letting my back rest on the wooden door.

"Good morning Victoria. " His voice as soothing as it can be.

Finally I open back my eyes and there his light brown eyes were staring back at me.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I respond barely moving my lips.

He grin showing all his perfect white teeth. Then a sudden grunt from him which cause me to jump a little. Bringing a shock pain to my chest.

I don't know what it is was but something about him was making me fall for him.

Suddenly he compress his body into mine. Feeling his body heat upon me made me giggle a little. I looked down at how close his body was to mine.

I watched as he began to slowly grind himself into me. He let his hand drop from my face.

He then brought both his hands down behind my legs and roughly brought me up.

I followed his body movement and wrapped my legs around his waist still keeping my back against the door. I fling my arms around his neck and hid my face into his chest.

The scent of his cologne tickled my nose.

Feeling him grind into me in this position made my legs start to get weak. Leaving me no choice but to let them drop.

I felt a little sick knowing that I'm touching my drama teacher like this. But how could I resist all of this, what could I do to stop?

I rested my hands on his chest and pushed him off but his stance was solid enough and he didn't move a inch.

I turn my face the other way to the wall not trying to fall for his little game he was trying on me.

Slowly his hands ran down my chest lightly brushing his finger tips across my breast then back up to my shoulder pulling my bag off.

I let the bag drop to floor in obedience, as if it was a given command by him.  

He grabbed both my hands and brought them up to his lips and kissed them.

Quickly he slammed my arms above my head on the door. Using his body to hold me up against the door.

"Just let it happen" he whispered in my ear. As his lips slowly glide down my neck and his hands following behind them.

I kept my arms where they were, fighting myself not to move or feel the urge of sensation.

I bit down on my bottom lip a little trying to hide the smile I wanted to release.

As his body began to ease up off of me, I stood straight up against the door.

My eyes began to get a little heavy every time I felt his presents near me.

Then suddenly the moment was broken with the sound of the morning bell.

Within a blink Mr. Dec was gone out of sight. Losing my balance as I was pushed into the wall as people began to make there way into the room.

"Okay class, everything off and into the middle of the room. We have a big lesson today." His voice shouted over all the students talking.

Honestly I don't know what just happened, but I was deeply fooled by a pretty face. Which I didn't want that to happen to begin with.

I did what was said and brush off the moment we had just as easy as he did.

Making my way over to where the rest of the people were.

I stood there feeling a little awkward. Watching back at everyone staring at me like they just saw everything that happened.

I held my head down staring at my feet trying to keep my focus on myself only.

"So class Good Morning. I'm happy to see your all on time.-" Mr.Dec said as the class was dead quite.

"Sir. What was all that noise with you and Victoria in the class?" Suddenly a male voice cut over .

I held my head up staring at this guy I never seen before. Then taking in all the stares that went with it.

Suddenly I looked over at Mr.Dec as he began to get a little uneasy. As he open his mouth he smile a little as he looked back at me.

"Well Victoria had another little pass out moment and fell back at the door. Which is why you heard all the noise in the room." He let out in one breathe.

Seconds later the whole class was laughing at me like I was an idiot.

My eyes and nose began to burn, from trying to hide the waterworks that was about to force itself to come out.

Which I couldn't let that happen here, So I quickly went and picked up my stuff and left the classroom and began to walk down the hall way to get to the back of the field to relax. 

"Victoria wait!"

I turned around and there Mr.Dec was walking towards me, and a bunch of heads sticking out the class room.

I have no time for his bullshit sweet talk to me. I began to run down the hall.

Right when I hit the corner I ran into this figure.

I held my ground and I stood there and watch this boy sitting on the floor. With his crutches a few feet from him

"Shit man! What the FUCK!" I shouted at him as I held onto my chest from whatever hit me.

As I realized it was Jason I quickly bended down to help him up off the ground.

Right when I touch his arm, he swing his arms around and push me back on the floor.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry Victoria-" he yelled out.

I didn't even take time to look at him. I got up and ran down the hall, out through the doors. Without even looking back.

I didn't want to meet up with Mr.Dec or see Jason.

Two of them have been getting on my last nerves.

Making it worst I barely even know them like that.

***********

A/N

Heeeeeeeeeey I know it has been so damnnn long since I updated and I know this story was so short.

It's super hot these couple of days and I honestly had no energy to write and plus I was super busy with school. But tonight I got into the mood.

For sure I will be updating before school starts! AND THATS A PROMISE I WILL KEEP.

other then that.

Vote/Comment

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.8K 371 14
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
2.8M 119K 57
"Hello, Sincere. How are you feeling today?" "Same as everyday, can't sleep, can't eat.." I trailed off, looking down at Sinclair who had a perfect...
140K 4.7K 31
[ COMPLETED] Excerpt: Come in." I said pulling him into my office. "I'm actually glad you came. I was going to call you and tell you that, ev...
Meet The Player Por t.

Novela Juvenil

11.3K 277 24
The moon was full and a certain party was over. Two people were sitting by the poolside. The girl's feet were half underwater. "I just don't see how...