THE MANOBAN's: MEET THE DISAS...

By Dos1st

In the whimsical world of the Manoban family, the arrival of kids was meant to be a blessing, but little did... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Surveyyyyy
BP
16
17
BLACKPINK 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY
18
19
20
21
UP
22
OUT
23
24
24.1
LALISA
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
SELISA
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
NEW BOOK
41
42
THE MANOBANS (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 JENNIE'S BDAY SPECIAL
62
63
64
65
66 (M)
67
68
69
70
70.1
71
73: SEYCHELLES
74
VALENTINES DAY SC ( LISA AND THE SUPER M )
VALENTINES SC (LISA AND THE SUPER M PART 2)
VALENTINES SC (LISA AND THE SUPER M LAST PART)
(VALENTINE'S DAY BONUS CHAPTER)
THE MANOBANS | THE LAST CHAPTER
75
76
OUT
77
78
79
80
81
82
( LISA'S LATE BIRTHDAY SPECIAL CHAPTER )
( LISA'S LATE BDAY SPECIAL LAST PART )
Kris-Ella
83
84 ( KRISTELLA CONTINUATION )
85
86
NEW STORY: JENLISA
BLACKPINK
AHEM
87
88
EPILOGUE
WHO WANT THIS? (THE SUPER M)
SPECIAL CHAPTER: PART 1🙈
SPECIAL CHAPTER: LAST PART
THE PLOT: CLARIFICATIONS
NEW STORY ONE SHOT
NEW JL STORY
NEW STORY

72

10.5K 457 158
By Dos1st

" I'm here". I announced as soon as we arrived at the penthouse.

" Finally you're-Ella?". They all said in unison when they saw Ella with me.

" Hello, Tata's". My princess waves at them.

" What are you doing here?". Jisoo asked her and before my baby Ella replied, she went to the couch and sat comfortably.

" To watch and take care of you, Tata". She answered and smiled.

" What do you mean?". Seulgi inquired.

" I know what you were trying to do Tatas. If you can fool your wives well I'm telling you I'm different. Not me, Tatas." Ella smirked at us while all of us were dumbfounded.

" I know that you knew that your wives were telling the truth. Knowing Dada and you Tatas, I'm sure you are planning for something and I am here to stop you". She said like a 50-year-old woman lol.

The four idiots look at me and were trying to tell me to do something.

" Stop staring at my Dada, Tatas". Ella stated making the four idiots avert their gazes from me.

" Look Ella, we were really upset with our wives because they didn't inform us--- Yes you're right, Tata Seul. You were all upset because they didn't inform you of their whereabouts but that's it." Ella didn't let Seul finish her sentence.

" You were just upset for not informing you but you were not upset that they were in a gay bar dancing with gays. Dada had told me everything. You were all just pretending so your wives will chase you". She added, damn I can't believe I have a smart, brilliant, genius, brainy, expert, intellectual, intelligent, and academic daughter like Ella. I'm so lucky UwU 🤧

Upon hearing that, Jisoo and Seulgi were ready to choke me but then my savior Ella stop them.

" If you hurt my Dada, I will tell your wives that you were all pretending". My baby warned them. I sat beside my baby and hug her because she loves me so much.

" Bleh you can't hurt me, my princess is here to protect me". I teased them and I saw how these four idiots clenched their first.

" Fine, what do you want, Ella?". Ryujin questioned her. I noticed her swollen eyes. Did she cry again?

" Are you okay Ryu?". I asked her in concern and she nodded her head.

" Yeah, I'm good". She flatly replied.

" I will be staying here with you until the event at school. I also want to be sure that you five won't cause trouble".

" WHAT?!". The four idiots yelled so I quickly covered Ella's ears.

" Yah how dare you shout at my princess!". I yelled back.

" It's fine, dada". Ella said when she removed my hands.

" Look Ella, it's not like we want to be chased by our wives okay? It's just...we also want to rest? have time for ourselves not worrying that our wives will get mad at us. We know that what we did is wrong but we also want to relax. We promise you we will deal with them after but for now, we just wanna loosen up". Jisoo stated and Ella was just looking at her.

" Fine, I'll give you a one-week break from your wives but after that, you have to deal with their wraths including you Dada". Ella agreed to us making the four idiots smile widely.

" Mom is that you?". I teased my daughter but then she glared at me so I stop and kiss her cheek.

" I'm just kidding princess".

" Can we go to the beach, please?". Jeongyeon suggested and the four idiots agreed.

" How about you, Dada?". Ella asked me.

" Do you want to come with us?". I asked her and she quickly nodded her head.

" Of course, Dada. As I said, I'm here to watch all of you". She smiled at me making me pinch her cheeks for too much cuteness.

" You're so cute babyyy".

" Ouch, Dada you're hurting me". Ella whines so I stop pinching her cheeks and just kiss them instead.

" But I'm hungry". Ella let out.

" Don't worry, Ella. Since you are our princess we'll cook for you". Jisoo said proudly.

" How? You guys doesn't know to cook". I told them.

" Did I tell you that I can? We'll prepare Ella a ramyun and egg". Jisoo said and I mentally facepalm for what she said.

" Let's just order, okay?". I suggested and they all agreed.

ELLA

" You sure baby?". Mama asked when I called her. Mama and Tata's actually have an idea that their wives were just fooling around but of course due to emotions earlier they spit out some unnecessary words just like what Tata Irene had said to Tata Seulgi.

She told me that she really regrets it and wants to apologize to Tata Seul personally but I stop her. I convinced them to give their wives a break and let them understand why Dada and her friends did that.

Of course, I'm Ella McKenzie Kim-Manoban. I'm the genius daughter of Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban and Jennie Ruby Jane Kim-Manoban.

Though I'm 14, I made sure that I explained and let them understand the situation.

The Tatas agreed and will just pretend that it's their fault. They'll give them a one-week break away from them but after that, they have to face their wrath.

Mama and Tatas told me to watch their wives and inform them if they did something unforgivable and they will not think twice to rush at the penthouse and choke them to death.

That's what they said so yeah...

Can't believe I'm dealing with the five idiot tops and five pebebe bottoms Joke!

I love you all!!!

" Don't worry about us, Mama. I promise to watch them and if they cause trouble I will scold them right away. Just be patient, Mama. Remember, Dada is with me and she's scared of me because I got your possessiveness". I chuckled upon saying that.

" I won't let them flirt with anyone else because if they do, they have to face the wrath of Ella Manoban". I informed her and I heard Mama chuckled but heave a deep sigh afterward.

" Dada loves you so much so don't stress yourself."

" Okay baby. I trust you and please take care of yourself. Order every food you want since I know your Dada and your Tata's doesn't know how to cook. Make sure to visit us". Mama told me.

" Will do, Mama. I'll end this call now before Dada will caught us. I love you".

" Okay baby, I love you too. Tell your Dada I love her too".

" Mama--

" I'm just kidding baby. Talk to your later, bye". Mama bid goodbye and ended the call.

"  We're going to Seychelles". Tata Jisoo announced when I returned to the living room.

" To what?". I inquired.

" We're going on vacation baby at Mahe Island in Seychelles". Dada informed me.

" When?"

" We'll leave tonight". It was Tata Seul who answered.

THIRD-PERSON

" Okay baby thank you, I love you,". Jennie said before she ended the call.

" Girls pack your things we're going somewhere". Jennie faced and informed her bikini bottoms squad.

" To where? I missed my baby bear". Irene said sadly as she hug the bear that her wife gave her.

" We're going to Seychelles". Jennie replied.

" What?". Chaeng questioned.

" Girl that's 5000 miles from here, why are we going there?". Nayeon retorted.

" Bitch did you forget that I own a fucking private plane? Besides we're going there because our wives will have a vacation to that country so now pack all your things and tell your kids that we'll have a vacation". I informed them happily.

" Does our wives know that about it?" Yeji questioned.

" Nope. They have no idea that we will follow them. So now move because we're leaving tonight." I firmly said so they quickly stood up from their seat and went to their respective homes.

Take note we're all neighbors.

I'll give you a break Lili but it doesn't mean that I will let anyone flirt with you 😏

Thanks to our daughter Ella for letting me know that you are leaving the country.

SEYCHELLES 🇸🇨

WHATTA TOPS WITH ELLA

:)

-----

I'm Jisoo, I'm okay 😏

-----

Let's get wasted, Seychelles 🇸🇨

----

Shopping galore before explore 😏

----

Seychelles or me?

----

I'mma sit back, relax, and enjoy 😎

-----

BIKINI BOTTOMS

Mrs. Manoban 🌼

----

I'm no beauty Queen

-----

Surprise, Seychelles 🇸🇨

-----

KNEEL!!!

Kidding 😂

------

YOU ❤

-----

Ready for the disaster? 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
131K 3.2K 22
When a sick 20 travels to New York from Britain with her best friend trying to find there Soul mate's before her time is up they run into the Avenger...
1M 20.3K 79
-STORY COMPLETE- JENNIE KIM a famous solo artist of YG Entertainment got into a scandal the day after she arrive at Seoul. As she rushes to the YG bu...
241K 3.1K 20
***FREE SAMPLE***Highest Rank - #1 Romance. The PG13 version of this story has almost 25M reads. At one minute to midnight seventeen year old Kayle...