Classroom of The Elite FanFic...

By user89814429

What if Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is a dumb nice guy who has the maximum luck stat. What if Kiyotaka uses only his... More

Vol. 1 Chapter 0 The Lucky bastard
Vol.1 Chapter 1 New life
Vol. 1 Chapter 2 Swimming Class
Vol.1 Chapter 3 The wonderful of teenage life
Vol. 1 Chapter 4 Fallen
Vol. 1 Chapter 5 Defected
Vol.1 Chapter 6 The idiot trio.
Vol.1 Chapter 7 Onii-Chan
Vol.1 Chapter 8 Begin again
Vol.1 Chapter 9 The mask
Vol.1 Chapter 10 The midterm
Vol.2 Chapter 0 The monologue of Ike Kanji
Vol.2 Chapter 1 the scheme
Vol.2 Chapter 2 A little help from my friend
Vol.2 Chapter 3 Ichinose
Vol. 2 Chapter 4 Sakura-San can't communicate, Ichinose-Chan want to hang out
Special Thanks
Vol.2 Chapter 5 Crime and Punishment
Vol.2 Chapter 6 Sakura?
Vol.2 Chapter 7 Liar Liar
Vol.2 Chapter 8 A little luck
Vol.2 Chapter 9 Shizuku
Vol.2 Chapter 10 Epilogue
{Short Story} Tachibana-San wants to be confessed: Love is war.
{Short Story} Tachibana-San wants to be confessed: Love is war. 2
Vol.3 Chapter 0 The monologue of Chabashira Sae
Vol.3 Chapter 1 Aloha, Summer!
Vol.3 Chapter 2 Toilet's problem
Vol.3 Chapter 3 Harmony
[Halloween Special] Rules Horror: Welcome to the classroom of the defect.
Vol.3 Chapter 4 Chiaki Onee-San
Vol.3 Chapter 5 Visiting
Vol.3 Chapter 6 Class A
Vol.3 Chapter 7 Operation S and M
Vol.3 Chapter 8 Something
Vol. 3 Chapter 9 Paradise Island
Vol. 3 Chapter 9.5 Mission
Vol. 3 Chapter 10 Panties
Vol. 3 Chapter 11 Secret
Vol. 3 Chapter 12 Case Closed
Vol. 3 Chapter 13 Horikita Suzune needs no friend.
Vol. 3 Chapter 14 Something we want to hide
[Short Story] Volume 1 Reaction (1)
[Short Story] Volume 1 Reaction (2)
Vol. 4 Chapter 0 The monologue of Karuizawa Kei
Vol. 4 Chapter 1 Finally, Peaceful life(?)
Vol.4 Chapter 2 Zodiac Test
Vol. 4 Chapter 3 Rabbit Group
Vol. 4 Chapter 4 Sometimes, I don't know how I should name the chapter.
Vol. 4 Chapter 5 Again, I don't know how I should name this chapter.
Vol. 4 Chapter 6 Gambling never makes anyone rich, except the casino's owner.
Vol. 4 Chapter 7 Karuizawa Kei
Vol. 4 Chapter 8 Spread your leg
Vol. 4 Chapter 9 The Last Gambling
Vol. 4 Chapter 10 Summer Night
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 1 Ibuki Mio and the elevator of secret.
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 2 Ichinose Honami and the Chaotic Comic-Con
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 3 Horikita Suzune and the Bo'ohw'o'wo'er
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 4 Yama "God" Uchi and his holy love letter.
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 5 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the mystery of the pool (Prelude)
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 5 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the mystery of the pool (Serenade)
Vol. 4.5 Epilogue
Vol. 5 Chapter 0 The monologue of Sudo Ken
Vol. 5 Chapter 1 Sport Festival
Vol. 5 Chapter 2 Arrangement
Vol. 5 Chapter 3 Practice
Vol. 5 Chapter 4 Welcome to the sports festival
Vol. 5 Chapter 5 Ryuen's plan
Vol. 5 Chapter 6 Now, we reached part 69! Lucky number, isn't it?
Vol. 5 Chapter 7 Excacitraitrecogzinator
Vol. 5 Chapter 8 Rest for a while
Vol. 5 Chapter 9 Everything is nothing
Vol. 5 Chapter 10 Epilogue
A Little Announcement
Vol. 6 Chapter 0 The Dream of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Vol. 6 Chapter 2 Paper shuffle
Vol. 6 Chapter 3 Rule
Vol. 6 Chapter 4 Tutoring Group
Classroom of the Elite's sequel is finally coming!!!!!
Vol. 6 Chapter 5 Weapon
Vol. 6 Chapter 6 Shiina

Vol. 6 Chapter 1 Wake up

669 36 4
By user89814429

I felt the light coming through my eyelids and heard someone whispering next to me.

I opened my eyes, realizing that I was looking at the white ceiling. At first, I thought panicking that I was back in the white room.

But it was impossible. I choose ANHS because there was no way that someone would go inside the school and kidnap me. This was the only place in the world safer than Hogwarts.

I felt a little bit cold so I looked around and found it was the nursing room. 

So it was just a dream?

Meeting with Kaxxxa was just a dream.

His last word was still resonant in my head.

Save Maaya

"Look! He wakes up!" Someone shouted. I turned to that sound and find some of my acquaintances were there.

Horikita, Honami, Kushida, Hirata, and Doc. Also as Hazama-Sensei.

"Ayanokouji-Kun!" Honami smiled with happiness.

"Doc. What are you wearing?" I asked him.

Doc was in the woman's long red dress and the ruby necklace.

"Oh. We're about going to ask the Lord of Light to send you back from death, my lord. But since you're alive. I don't think you need me. Well. If I have nothing to do here. I will go now. I have to give birth to the shadow baby to kill someone. Farewell. My lord."

Doc bowed to me and walked out of the nursing room. 

I turned my face to my friends. Horikita shrugged her shoulder. "You sleep so long. Even Hazama-Sensei can't wake you up."

"How long do I sleep?"

"2 weeks. Now, the weather is so cold. " Kushida answered.

Shit.

I just bumped Ryuen's head and I slept two weeks? 

"What happened during my sleep?" I asked.

"Not much. Ayanokouji-Kun. " Hirata answered. "Actually. It's many things changes."

"Yeah. Shinohara-San broke up with Ike-Kun for an hour before Ike-Kun climbed into her room and asked her to come back. Sudo-Kun wins 3 basketball matches. Mori-San solves 82 murder cases." Kushida explained.

"Oh. I almost forget to tell you!" Honami said proudly. "I just become in student council!"

"That's great. " I nodded. "You always want to be in the council, don't you? But how?"

The reason that Honami didn't join the student council from the beginning was Horikita Manabu denied her---Also, she was kinda afraid of him since she found him announcing in the hallway how much he liked the black lace panties.

"Well. Horikita-Senpai's term is ended and Nagumo-Senpai win the election. The first thing he did is to invite me to the council."

So Nagumo became the student president now. Huh.

Most important thing---

I missed the election!

As a good member of a democratic society, I was very disappointed that I didn't use my right to vote.

Remember, kids. You must use your right to vote. Your vote will decide your future. Don't forget.

Back to our story.

"I think it's everything, right?" Kushida said but Horikita shook her head.

"There's another thing. " She spoke out. "About the special exam."

Horikita glared to Honami. The leader of class B---No. Since it became a new month. Their class must become class A.

The leader of class A understood Horikita's sight. So she smiled at me.

"I have to go now. Oh, Mako-chan also asks me to give her a greeting. " Then, she walked out of the room.

But Horikita still didn't say anything. Her sight turned to Kushida who pretended to ignore it.

Suddenly, Kushida's phone rang. She answered it.

"Oh! Kokoro-Chan? I'm visiting Ayanokouji-Kun---Yeah! I will go now!" Kushida turned her face to me. "Sorry. Ayanokouji-Kun. I make an appointment with Kokoro-chan. She insists I go to see her now. I have to go."

She seemed to be unsatisfied for some reason. Kushida was another one walking out of the door.

And Horikita could finally speak.

"First of all. " She said. "Kushida tried to kill you seven times."

"What!?" I and Hirata said in the resonance.

"I come to visit you every day and there are seven times that I come in while Kushida-San is using the pillow push on your face. She dropped it as soon as she saw me. But I can tell that she is trying to kill you."

I felt like my heart stopped beating when I realize how many times I was close to death.

Maybe---that was why I met Kaxxxa in my dream. We met each other at the edge of life.

"B--But it's impossible. " Hirata mumbled.

"It's possible. Kushida-San---somehow---she kinda hates Ayanokouji-Kun."

"No. Not about that. I'm talking about how you come to visit Ayanokouji-Kun every day. Last week, we ask you to come with us but you say you don't want to see his face, don't you?"

Horikita suddenly flinched and turned her back to me.

"I---I----I---" She stuttered like Sakura. "It's not like I afraid that you won't see another face before me when you wake up or anything."

Damn. This girl is so damn cute.

"Back to our topic. Why did Kushida-San have to kill Ayanokouji-Kun?"

"Maybe--because I know her true color---"

I told Horikita and Hirata about Kushida's real personality. How she cursed Horikita. How she tried to blackmail me by forcing me to grab her breast. And my assumption is that she might be the one who exposed our competition's order at the sports festival.

"This's bad!" Hirata cried out.

"Right? I don't know why she can betray her class."

"How can you grab her boob for free!?"

I and Horikita looked at Hirata with confusion.

"Hirata-Kun. You act weird today. What happened?" Horikita asked. I nodded agreeably. This wasn't Hirata. It was like Yamauchi possessed his body. Maybe I had to pray Shinnabanshorn chants for him and send Yamauchi's should to where he belongs.

"Sorry. " Hirata sighed. "It's just---I'm not myself. Since my crush seems to be a crush on someone."

"You mean---Karuizawa-San?"

Hirata almost forgot that Horikita didn't know about his fake relationship.

"O--Oh. Forget what I just said. Let's head back. From what you two said---I think Kushida-San's target is to destroy Horikita-San, isn't it?"

Horikita nodded. "Yes. And I kinda know about the reason."

"Hm?"

"When I'm a mid-schooler. There is chaos happening in our school. It's like a big quarrel in a class. I don't know much about the detail. Maybe because I don't give it attention in the first place. However, I heard a name that relate to the situation very much. Kushida Kikyo."

Suddenly, Hirata's face became dark. He looked sick.

"Are you okay, Hirata?" I asked. But he shook his head.

"I don't feel very well. I will go back first."

"Hey. Kid. Why don't you rest in the nursing room---" Hazama-Sensei asked.

"No. Thank you. I have homework to do this night. I want just a little sleep. " Hirata denied and walked out of the room.

I and Horikita looked following him with curiosity.

"He might really love his crush. " Horikita commented. But I didn't think it would because of that reason.

"However, you just wake up. You need to rest. Especially, when we have a midterm exam next week---"

"What!?"

"Yeah. You should start reading a book right now. I don't think you have to read anyway. Don't worry about Kushida-San. I will deal with her."

Horikita walked beside my bed. I just see that there were many bunches of flowers lying near my bed.

"What is it?"

"The present from your fan. " Horiktia grabbed a bunch from the desk. "This is from Sato and Mori. They don't have enough money. So  they shared this bunch."

"Fan?"

"Yes. Since you win my brother in the 1200m race. The whole school started being impressed by you. Then, someone checks your story and finds out that you're a great athletic and academic guy. Then, everyone goes crazy. Oh, in the latest poll of the most handsome boy in the year. You just win Hirata."

I opened my eyes wide with surprise. "You know about that poll too?"

Horikita shrugged her shoulder.

"The poll maker let every girl do it. But I vote no. I won't give the vote to anyone but Onii-San. But if I have to choose---"

"You will choose me?"

"I still won't vote for anyone."

You hopeless Siscon.

"That's why your fans send many presents to you. " Horikita said and sent me the box of chocolate.

"Too early for valentine's gift though. " I mumbled. However, I couldn't help but feel satisfied. Don't need to lie. Whoever is in this position would be happy to be famous.

However, it wasn't just happiness. 

There was worry too.

Being outstanding could make trouble for you. Especially, when it happened by chance. 

The black-haired girl standing next to my bed was the best example of that kind of trouble.

"Why do you look at me like that?" Horikita asked while holding another present box. "Here. This box came with the letter."

She gave me the letter. I looked at it and felt weird since each letter was cut out from a different newspaper. Isn't this kind of letter used to threaten the murder or something?

"Ahem. " I cleared my throat. "Dear Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-Sama---" I started reading it.

I hope you are better soon. This year snow will be very beautiful. It will be tragic if you can't wake up to see it with your own eyes.

Wow. That's good.

The snow reminds me of myself, to my youth. The snow will fall for only a season. When the summer wind comes ---It will go. Melt and disappear as it'd never been there.

Same as the youth. It will exist only a wide, then, disappear as it'd never been there. The only difference is snow will come back next year, but the youth never comes back again.

So I want to enjoy every snowflake. Every color of the youth.----

"This girl must be poetic. " Horikita commented. I nodded as agreed.---

However, I almost lost the most important of youth with ignoring you until now. Why do I never realize you exist? It's because of my stupidity. If you didn't run like Hermes that day, I would still be stupid and miss the chance to give the meaning of my youth.

Oh. Ayanokouji-Sama. Do you ever realize how precious you are?  

I have to worship Picasso. But as soon as I saw you. I threw all of his pictures away. Why do I need those cheap pieces when I know that there is more talented---and maybe the most talented artist---your parents? Because they can create a beautiful creature like you.

If you are an engineer, I will be your tool.

If you are a Mayan god, I will be your sacrifice.

I want you to hear me, touch me, smell me, taste me, eat me, drink me. Oh, please tell me you will do. If you don't, I have an offer. If you eat me, I will make sure you can eat those precious girls around you---

I stopped reading and looked at Horikita. She couldn't say anything but I could guess from her lips' movement. "What the fuck?"----

I will choose the best part of them to make a masterpiece dish for you. Maybe Sakura Airi-San's big breast filled with the meat. Or Karuizawa Kei-San's soft thigh. If you don't like the soft meat, I present you with Ichinose Honami-San's tight thigh. You will be full by eating just a leg.

Kushida Kikyo-San's eyes are precious too. Everyone loves that eyes. It will be as good as salmon's eyes. No need to talk about Horikita Suzune-San's beautiful arm. I start to be hungry right now.

Oh. I almost forget Sakayanagi Arisu-San's brain. It's delicious and full of nutrients.---

Hazama-Sensei who sat near to me started vomiting.

If I had something in my stomach right now, I will vomit too. Luckily, I didn't eat anything for two weeks.

So I kept reading this cursed letter---

However. In the case that you aren't sure about my taste. I give you a sample. In this box. There are 6 pieces of waffle that I make by myself. I put my blood, my soul, my body, and my heart in it---Literally.

Enjoy the dessert

-Y.R.

The room became silent.

Horikita's face lost its color.

I didn't have to open this box to confirm that it was empty.

Horikita wasn't sick now.

And when she wasn't sick. If there are any waffles in the room, she will smell them.

And when she realized their existence. There's no way that she didn't eat it.

Horikita's hands started shaking while she collapsed to the floor.

"H--Hazama-Sensei. " I stuttered. "Please prepare another bed. We have emergency patients."

...

Hazama-Sensei decided that my health was well enough to go back to my room. So I said goodbye to Horikita who was being detoxed.

Come to think about that. If Horikita didn't eat it, I might eat it instead. So It was my luck.

Thank you, Horikita. I would buy you a waffle after this.

When I opened the dorm's door. I expected that I would sneeze instantly. But it looked like someone made sure that the dust wouldn't dominate my room.

At first, I thought it would be that mystery Y.R. But I sighed with relief after seeing the note on the table.

I heard that you will come back today. So I clean your room again and do dinner for you. It's in the refrigerator.

-Chiaki-Nee

So it was Chianki-Neesan...

Wait. How could she come into my room?

I decided to not think about it and walked to my laptop.

I knew it was a dream. But I couldn't chase Kaxxxa's word out of my head.

Save Maaya.

Open the file that I send to you.

I named that file "Kaxxxa's file". It was filled with the wisdom of the modern world. Both in the light side and dark side.

I discovered this file many times. But there were still many parts of it that I swore that I won't ever reach.

I still wanted to think this world still had hope.

But today, I had to find the answer.

I started with the file name "Sister". I never discover it since it was in the same folder as "MILF" and "Monster girl", so I thought it might be some weird stuff about Imouto fetish. And thanks Horikita(Both), I experienced it too much.

When I opened it. The file required a password.

Um. Kaxxxa wasn't just any lucky guy. He was cunning by his nature. He might plan something to make sure that it wasn't easy for anyone to open it.

I knuckled my finger with the keyboard while thinking. I clicked 4 by chance.

Suddenly, the file was opened.

I was surprised by Kaxxxa's genius again. 4---it was a bad luck number in Chinese tradition. Because it sounded the same as the word "Death".

For someone that believed in luck like that man. He never chose the 4. That was why I wasn't the 4th generation of the white room, but 3+1 instead.

Nice move, Kaxxxa. Nice move.

The clicked on the file and saw that it was filled with pictures.

I looked at the first picture. It was a copy of the receipt. I thought it was for sending the package.

The package was Sakurajima Mai's figure.

And the recipient's name made me stop breathing for a while.

B---But it was impossible...

The truth didn't give me mercy.

Other pictures insisted on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
80.7K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
86.9K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...