Bradford Bad Boy [Zarry Mpreg...

By WritersAuthentic

[Completed] Harry Styles was a normal 16 year old trying to make it through school. He never really fit in at... More

Chapter 1- My Story
Chapter 2- It Never Stops
Chapter 3- The Truth?
Chapter 4- New Neighbor's?
Chapter 5- Again...
Chapter 6- Secrets Come Out
Chapter 7- Reasons?
Chapter 8- I Know Why
Chapter 9- Will You Forgive Me?
Chapter 10- It's Party Time
Chapter 11- Baby Look What You've Done To Me
Chapter 12- A Forgotten Night?
Chapter 13- Weird Feelings
Chapter 15- I'm What?
Chapter 16- Congratulations
Chapter 17- New Problems Along The Way
Chapter 18- Good And Bad News
Chapter 19- Wrong Choices?
Chapter 20- Could This Be True?
Chapter 21- A Broken Heart
Chapter 22- A New Start
Chapter 23- Awkward Moments
Chapter 24- Trouble Once Again
Chapter 25- Advice
Chapter 26- Birthday Discussions
Chapter 27- Adjusting
Chapter 28- Insercurities
Chapter 29- Ex's Return
Chapter 30- Baby Talk
Chapter 31- Midnight Love
Chapter 32- An Unexpected Turning Point
Chapter 33- More Than This
Chapter 34- Exposed
Chapter 35- Flutters
Chapter 36- Secret Planning?
Chapter 37- Halfway There?
Chapter 38- We've Got It
Chapter 39- Out Of Spite
Chapter 40- Revenge
Chapter 41- On Edge
Chapter 42- Bad Blood
Chapter 43- Night Changes
Chapter 44- Conditions?
Chapter 45- Anxious
Chapter 46- Promises
Chapter 47- Maybe?
Chapter 48- Problem Solving
Chapter 49- Things
Chapter 50- Dreams
Chapter 51- Exhaustion
Chapter 52- Defenseless
Chapter 53- The Baby Shower
Chapter 54- Picnics
Chapter 55- Down On One Knee
Chapter 56- Evening Out
Chapter 57- Braxton Hicks
Chapter 58- Almost There
Chapter 59- Labor Pains
Chapter 60- Our Family
I NEED YOUR HELP!
BOOK TWO!

Chapter 14- Fading

6.9K 321 75
By WritersAuthentic

Harry's POV
Here I am in the same position I have been in for almost 8 days now.

Kneeling down in front of the toilet has been a routine. And the bad thing about it is that it's not getting better.

I thought it was just maybe the flu, or either something I ate, but neither one of those seems to be the case.

Louis and Liam have been getting really concerned, and not to mention it in kinda getting worried myself.

Waking up in the middle of the night has been a constant routine also, because of these cramps right in my abdomen, which causes me to be extremely tired during school.

And unfortunately for me today is one of those days again, but at least today is Friday so I can just rest over the weekend.

~
Once morning hits it's time for to get ready for school.

I slowly get out of bed and wince at the pain in my lower back. Luckily I didn't wake up with the urge to throw up, but I still feel extremely tired, and fatigue.

I amble in to my bathroom and begin to take a hot soothing shower.

I stripped off my all my clothes and take a look at myself in the mirror. I haven't done any self harm to myself which I am very proud of.

Ever since that day Zayn hasn't came near me, or it might've because I have Louis around me almost hour.

As I continue to glimpse at my body I recognize that there's a tiny pudge in the middle of stomach. So I slightly rubbed over it, and I furrowed my eyebrows at how firm it was.

So I just over pass it and get on with what I was doing.

~
"Alright everyone settle down." Mr Higgins acquainted to the class.

The class settled down and all eyes were on Mr Higgins."Today I'm going to put you into partners, so you can work on an assignment that's half of your grade. I want a briefly written or typed 2 page essay on how the human body works, include all the facts you can and this will be due sometime next week before you all go on Christmas break. Am I understood?"

The class nods and Mr Higgins begins to call the partners out."Umm..David and Terra, Louis and Oscar..."

He continues to call the name then finally he call my name."Harry and Zayn..Katilyn and.."

My eyes widen and Louis gazes at me."Why would he do that?" He mouths.

I shrugged my shoulder and turned my attention to Zayn who is paying no attention to anything the teacher has said. He's just talking with some girls in the class who are absolutely drooling over everything he does.

And to add to that trouble I'm starting to feel bad again. I feel a bit lightheaded, tired, and my stomach is constantly turning in knots right now.

I just act like everything's fine, and walk over to Zayn's table. I passed by Louis and he taps my shoulder."If he does anything to you he's dead." He says in a threatening voice.

I nodded and sat down at the desk me and Zayn are sharing.

Mr Higgins stops at my desk."I'm only doing this to help, but I still have my eye on him ok."

"Ok."

He walked away and Zayn smiles."What's up curly?"

"Ugh..hey." I said in a nervous tone.

I feel the bile rising up my throat and I quickly get up and abandon me and Zayn's awkward soon to be conversation.

"Mr Higgins can I please be excused to the bathroom?"

"Sure. Is everything alright you look unwell." I said looking at me concerned.

I nodded."Yeah just a bit tired."

He understood and I storm out of the classroom running to the closest bathroom.

I burst through the door and run to the nearest stall to empty all my contents.

All my breakfast and dinner rising up my throat in seconds.

I sat up a bit and caught my breath. It feels like I just threw my guts up.

Once I'm done I flushed the toilet then languidly push myself up.

I sluggishly walk over to the sink to examine myself.

I was pale, looked absolutely ailing, my hair was a bit dampen, in my eyes you could clearly see I was exhausted, and you could just say that I just looked plain out sick.

I splash a good amount of cold water on my face to wake me up a bit which actually did help a little then play around with my damp curls and put them into place.

I take one last glimpse in the mirror and seeing that I at least looked presentable and walked back to class.

~
"Where did Zayn go?" I asked Mr Higgins.

"He walked out. He didn't want to do the work. And once you walk out of my class it shows you don't care about anything."

"So he's not coming back is he?" I said quietly.

Mr Higgins shakes his head."I'm afraid not Harry, I'm really sorry about thinking he would actually work with you."

"It's ok, it always happens anyway."

Mr Higgins gives me assuring smile and wraps his arm around my neck."Hey down talk down on yourself like that, you an amazing person and you need to remember that ok?" He whispered.

"Yes I'll remember."

"Good. Now since your partner left you can work with Louis and Oscar. Would you like that?" He asked.

"Yeah, at least they get their work done."

"And Louis your best friend right?" He asks.

I gazed over at Louis and nodded.

"Alright you can go on and get to work now." Mr Higgins said before he patted my back and continued his school work.

I strolled over to Louis table and pulled up a chair. Louis smiles and rubs my back."How do you feel?"

"Terrible."

"Still getting sick?" He asked.

"Yep and I'm not getting any better." I said before I put my head in the palm of my hands.

"Do you need to go home?"

"No. It's Friday so I can last a few more hours."

He nodded."Alright just hang in there."

"I'm trying."

Oscar interrupts and hands me a paper."Ready to start?"

"Yeah."

~
Zayn's POV
I simply just darted out of class with no care in the world. Why would Mr Higgins partner me up with someone that doesn't even like me?

So I decided I needed someone to talk this out with. I called Perrie.

-Hey babe could you come out in the hall?"

*Sure anything to get out of class!

-Thanks.

~
After a few minutes of waiting I finally see the blonde girl."Hey baby what's the matter?"

I didn't answer her question I just embraced her into a deep kiss.

We pull away and she smiles."What was that for?" She asked.

"You were right."

She smirked."About what?"

"He'll never like me, he doesn't even want to talk to me." I say as I place my hands on her waist.

"Oh."

"I love you Perrie, and I want to be happy in our relationship so tell me this. Are you cheating on me?"

She hesitated and smiled."No, I would never do that to you!"

"Then why have you been ignoring me lately?" I exclaimed.

"Ohhhh...ugh.. I have a new job."

I nodded."Are you busy tonight?"

"Yeah."

"So you don't want me to take you out for dinner tonight?"

"Umm..can we do it tomorrow? I have to work again." She asks.

"Ugh..sure."

"Great! So I got to go back to class now, so I'll see you in a bit?"

I kissed her on her cheek and nodded."Yeah. See yah babe."

She walked back to class, and I ambled out of school.

~
Harry's POV
"Move it loser!" Niall exclaimed.

He pushed me out off the way making me hit a locker. I winced at the pain and ambled to the lunch room.

I decided I wasn't going to eat lunch today, so I would just go to my lunch table and wait for Louis.

I was kinda surprised to see Liam and his girlfriend at my table.

Once I got there I plopped down, and sat next to the two.

"Hey Harry!" Liam greeted.

"Hey."

"So this is Sophia."

I smiled and shook her hand."Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too!" She said.

I still wasn't feeling my best so laid my head down on the table because I seriously felt like I was going to pass out at any second.

"Harry you feeling ok?" Liam asks.

I sat up and I saw the two staring at me."No." I said barely even wanting to talk.

"I can tell you look really ill." Sophia says.

She reaches across the table and takes the back of her hand a placed it on my forehead."Oh my god you are burning up! You need to go home."

Liam does the same thing."She's right Haz, you shouldn't be here right now!"

I laid my head back down."I can stay I only have 2 more classes." I mumbled.

"Hey guys!" Louis and Eleanor greets as they take a seat at the table.

And that when I get that feeling again the urge to throw up. I quickly get up from the table and run out of the cafeteria.

I hear Louis running behind me and calling my name.

Once I get to the boys bathroom I kneel down and empty my stomach again for the second time today. Louis comes behind me and rubs my back slightly.

"Harry I'm getting worried about you."

When I realized that I have nothing else to throw up I carefully get up, and flushed the toilet." I know."

I walked over to the sink and wash my hands."I'm starting to feel worse."

"C'mon let's go take you to the nurse, so she can check you and call your parents to pick you up." He said.

I nodded and we exited the men's bathroom.

As we began to walk down the hall I feel like the room is spinning around and feel myself slowly falling to the ground.

"Harry!" Louis screams.

He catches me and I'm slowly fading away."Harry do not close your eyes, please stay awake!"

I can barely keep my eyes open I see the room getting dark and cloudy. The last thing I hear is Louis calling my name."Harry!"

And after that point everything becomes dark.

___________________________
AN: So Zayn decided he's just going to forget about Harry!

And Harry passed out!

Thanks For Reading!!😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 10.9K 44
"You don't seem to get it, do you? I started losing my mind when I realized I was falling for you. And now, I'm losing my sanity trying to get over y...
32.2K 332 23
It all started when my mom decided to move in with her boyfriend Ryan, what I didn't know was that he had an attractive son who was around my age, th...
325K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
302K 15.3K 32
"Who ever said love was easy?" "We can still be mates, yeah?" "Sex is fun. Double dates are....lethal." (Side Lilo) ©2015 Prisonerwithavision