My Bright Light

By FairozSherif

This is my first book, so if you have any expectations, drop them, you'll get disappointed by the writing. Th... More

Author's note
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 23

25 4 2
By FairozSherif

Adrian's pov*

It's been fucking 4 days. She hasn't woken up, but I have hope today. She will wake up. She has too.

So fat her heartbeat I normal and there is no signs of any serious danger bur she just needs to wake up from her coma. The doctors say her body isn't strong enough to wake up now.

Eva died that night. The night Amelia went into a coma.

She deserves her fucking death.

I got a call from Corbin and I immediately picked up.

"Eva died." He said.

"Cause of death?" I asked.

"A dysfunction in the car brakes. Causing a wreck into a tree and to her death."

I smiled and said."thank you Corbin."

Then I hung up.

Eva's death was a huge source of happiness to me.

She deserves a slow death. Slitting her throat would be good. Since it takes 40 seconds or so for the person to actually die. Meaning a slow and painful death. How nice.

I think the devil himself won't be happy she's stuck with him now.

I scoff at that thought and look back at Amelia.

I haven't left her side. Only to pee.

I won't leave her. Not when she's like this. I haven't ate anything and Chris keeps complaining about my smell.

So I do everyone a favor and shower in the hospital bathroom. It was a very quick shower because I wanted to be there when she woke up.

I grabbed the new clothes Will brought Mr from home and put them on.

Then I sat just like I was before the shower.

It's 11 pm and I'm really sleepy so I decided I should sleep.

I drag my chair closer to her bed and rest my head on the bed and hold her hands.

I closed my eyes and before I can pass out from exhaustion I feel a hand squeezing mine.

I look up and see Amelia looking back at me with a weak smile.

"Holy smokes your finally awake." I say breathlessly.

"God I missed your accent. It didn't sound as cool when I was knocked out." She laughs.

Tears started stinging my eyes and I pull her into a hug.

I'm surprised she didn't cry from how tight the hug is.

She hugs me back and buries her face in my shoulder.

She gasps but never pulls away. "Don't tell me I missed the ball."

"Nope, you didn't. It's on Friday." I say.

"Crap. And when is that. I don't know how long I was out for. The imaginary clock in my head needed new batteries, but I didn't put new ones. Because in order to do that I have to move. And that exhausts me. Even in my head." She says. All in one breath.

I stare at her trying to process all the words she just said then I remember the question she asked.

"It's been 4 days Melia." I finally blurt it out.

"4 fucking days? Wow. How come I'm still sleep deprived?" She asks.

"I need sleep too. Lets sleep."

"No let's get the fuck out of here. I'm sure the doctors are tired of seeing my face all day for 4 days. But yeah you sure as hell look tired." She says making a 'yikes' face.

"You want to go home?" I ask.

"Adrian. Are you sure you're not the one who got poisoned. Your brain is lagging." She says poking my head a few times.

"I want sleep."

"And I want a donut factory. You see me whining about it?" She asks.

God I missed her pettiness. And her eyes. I haven't seen those in 4 days.

And her bu- ok I'm done.

"You know what I want to do." She says looking nowhere.

I shake my head 'no' so she continues.

"I want to go to the theme park and ride all the rides and see how long it takes for me to vomit. But I won't eat anything too delicious though. I don't want to vomit any of the delicious donuts I eat there. I will eat the donuts after I puke. Like a little reward." She says making hand gestures.

"I never thought about it like that." I say.

"See. I've got big brains." She says. Dusting off her shoulders.

"I want to punch someone. I'm bored." She says out of nowhere.

"Were did that come from?'' I ask.

"Well in my beautiful and totally wonderful time that I was trapped in my own head I saw a lot of lovely people. People that I'm itching to kill right now so can we go back to new york so I won't itch as bad. I say 'as bad' because I can't kill what's already dead." She fake coughs twice "Eva" she says putting her hand on the side of her face to cover the view from the no one who was sitting in the other side of the hospital bed.

"Can we go out now?" She says smiling.

"I missed you." I say while holding her hand.

She squeezes my hand and says. "You can miss me just as much as you want. Now out of the hospital."

I laugh and she stands up.

Her legs wobble like little strings and I grab her waist to insure that she won't fall.

Hee back was stuck to my chest and we walked out of the room.

Then she stops.

"Can I just go home with this gorgeous gown? It actually looks cute. Baby blue." She says, pulling the hospital gown with her hands to look at it.

"Yeah sure." I say.

"Don't we have to sign some papers first for me to get out of here?" She asks.

"The doctors said that if you wake up that means you are stable enough to go home. We just need to check out." I say. Still holding her waist. Pulling her close to me.

"Meh. It's fine. I'm sure they will be delighted to see that the bed Is finally empty. Rude I know. They should sell it to a museum. I laid on that bed. Something not anyone can say." She rambles. God I miss her voice.

"I want a donut." She says. Sniffing.

"Amelia. I don't know what you saw when you were unconscious but they did a pretty good job in turning you nuts." I mumble.

"The drugs the doctor gave you must be sick. I need to try some." I say in awe.

"Well cupcake I think otherwise. I feel goodtastic. You get it?good and fantastic. C'mon that was funny. Laugh." She says turning and holding my mouth and moves it up and down.

"Ha.ha.ha. Amelia is so freaking funny I'ma pee my pants. She's the best and the funniest girl I have ever met. Like ever. Ever." She says in a deep voice.

I remove her hand and put my hand on her jaw and start moving her mouth the same.

"I am the most annoying person ever and Adrian is hot as freak." I mimic her voice and from the look on her face. I did it wrong.

"You sound like you swallowed a crow. I sound like a bird cupcake."

☆☆☆☆☆

"Can we go eat something? I want McDonald's. I want to eat fries and ice cream. Don't forget the chicken nuggets and the sweet and sour sauce." She says making a lot of hand gestures.

"In your hospital gown?" I ask.

"Especially in my hospital gown. It's fashionable. Like I bet no one is gonna be wearing that in McDonald's."

"Yes because no one walks around in hospital gowns Melia."

"Fine can we go to the drive through then?" She whines like a kid.

"Amelia-you know what. Fine" I sigh and drive up to McDonald's.

I order Amelia her nuggets, fries and ice cream and I get an ice cream for myself too.

I pay for the order and I park in the parking lot.

It was empty and no was was there.

Amelia takes her order from my hand and gets out of the car.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Well it's boring inside the car. So I'm adding a little spice." She answers.

I get out of the car to see what she's doing.

She got on top of the red jeep that we were just in and crosses her legs then she starts eating her food.

I grab my ice cream and climb up next to her.

"Now this is what I call heaven." She mumbles with food in her mouth.

"You know. I wasn't joking when I said I wanted to go to the theme park. Let's take Cynthia and Rio and go enjoy a day there." She says with excitement in her eyes.

"We can't take Rio I don't think it's allowed."

"Well now thats not fair. That's child abuse to lock your child at home and leave them." She says frowning.

"He's a dog."

"He's my baby." She says then she shoves a nugget into my mouth.

"He's the best baby of all babies too. Don't say that."

I wonder how she's gonna treat our babies.

"Have you tried ice cream and fried before?" She asks out of no where.

"No..?" I respond kinda confused on the weird combination.

She shoves fries into my ice cream then shoves then into my mouth.

She gets ice cream all over my mouth so I lick it then I eat what she put in my mouth.

I swear this girl has the best taste in food I've ever seen.

"Mmm. I didn't expect it to be th-" I was about to continue but Amelia suddenly grabbed my shirt.

I grab her hand to prevent her from falling down the jeep only to come crashing down with her.

"Fucking piece of Margherita cheese" She mumbles.

We both groan in pain and she starts laughing.

Luckily the food didn't get harmed since it was still on top of the jeep. We? Not so much.

I look at the laughing Amelia who is now in tears from how hard she's laughing.

She's so pretty. Even in a hospital gown and ice cream on her mouth.

A five star view.

"Your face!" she says. Still wheezing and laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh at the whole incident.

"My back fucking hurts from that. You really need to stop using the jeep everytime I'm with you. I always end up on the floor." She says after her laughter died.

"My sweet ice cream! Don't tell me it fell." She says frowning.

I shake my head then I stand up and give her her ice cream.

She smiles and takes it out of my hand.

She stands up and leans against the jeep and starts enjoying her ice cream.

~~~~~

Did you like this chapter?

I have no idea if my chapters are good or not...yall be nice ok?!

Vote!

Ciao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2.5K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
13.7K 1.3K 50
I kicked the doors open which lead me into a massive hall filled with people with dresses which screamed richness.As I looked around I saw the man wh...
8.4K 135 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
178K 3.4K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...