My Bright Light

By FairozSherif

This is my first book, so if you have any expectations, drop them, you'll get disappointed by the writing. Th... More

Author's note
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 22

21 3 1
By FairozSherif

Amelia's pov*

I shot up from my bed with my hand on my mouth and I run to the bathroom.

I run to the toilet and sit on my knees and start puking my guts out. I feel like I've been stabbed in the stomach 3 times and shot twice.

Adrian comes up after me and asks "what is it?are you ok?" The worry in his eyes makes my heart do a little 'awwwww'

I look at him. Still sitting next to the toilet seat. I was so tired and I think my face showed how much pain I was in because Adrian rushed to my side and started rubbing my back soothingly in an attempt to comfort me.

Usually this would cause drool to overcome my mouth. But I couldn't enjoy the feeling of his touch while this excruciating pain was slowly tearing my guts to shreds.

My eyes get teary because of how much the pain is increasing and I try my hardest not to scream.

I start panting and I lose my breath.

"Holy fucking piece of chocolate I'm dying!"

I hold onto my stomach for dear life and curl up into a ball.

I lay on the floor and try my hardest not to wake up anyone with my screams.

"Fuck!!"

I yelped in pain before everything went black.

Adrian's pov*

I barge into the bathroom to see Amelia sitting next to the toilet. Puking.

She was sweating like she had ran a marathon and gasping for air.

I rush to her side and try to comfort her by rubbing her back but I don't think that did anything.

She starts holding her stomach and crying. She was wailing in pain and shaking.

She then stopped shaking and crying. She became abnormally still. I pick her up and try to wake her up but she didn't even open her eyes.

I carry her in my arms and run to my car.

This isn't normal. I don't think a period would be that painful.

After a few minutes I stop infront of the hospital.

I carry her in my arms and run inside the hospital.

I run to the reception and say "I need a doctor! Now!"

They didn't speak English so I switched to Spanish.

They look at Amelia who is unconscious in my arms and they bring a hospital bed and lay her on it.

They rush her into an empty room and I look at her through the window.

She looks pale. As white as a ghost.

She's sweating like crazy and her bottom lip is slightly chapped from puking.

My phone rings and I pick it up.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Why did you leave the house at 4 am boy?" Dominic asks.

"Amelia is really sick. She started puking and she looked like she was in so much pain then she passed out." I say all in one breath.

The response I got was silence so I checked the phone and saw that he already hung up.

I looked at the doctors while they put needles and shit on her. I have no idea what that is I'm not a doctor. I'm assuming it the IV.

After 10 minutes I feel someone hold my arm so I turn around immediately about to punch the shut out of that person.

Only to see that Dominic, William and Christian are standing behind me.

I relax a bit but then remember Cynthia.

"Wait you guys left Cynthia?" I ask.

"We told rose to watch over her. She's sleeping." Dominic says.

"What happened?" Christian asks.

"She ran into the bathroom and started throwing up and then she started shaking and crying in pain. Then she passed out." I say shaking my head.

I look at them and They are staring at Amelia from the window.

I look at Amelia through the window and she looks even worse than last I looked at her.

Her hair sticking to her face because of the sweat and blood started to pool out of her mouth.

The nurses notice and begin to wipe away the blood.

I barge into the room and try to come and sit next to Amelia just the nurses push me back.

They said I can't be here. I walk out of the room feeling defeated.

The doctor walks out after checking what's wrong with Amelia and says. "Looks like she's been poisoned. She's in a really hard place right now and she might be in a come for a few days. I don't know if she went in a coma, when she will wake up. But let's all hope for the best."

My heat sank to my feet. She's been what?

I turn to Dominic and I see that he's already on the phone.

"Check all the CCTV footage. From the beginning of the party today. If you see anyone sneaking something in the food call me." He says then hangs up.

Who would possibly want to hurt Amelia? She's the sweetest, most loving person ever.

I frown and teats started pooling in my eyes. Begging to fall down.

At this point it doesn't matter if I look 'manly'.

I might lose Amelia.

I sit down on the chair next to the room Amelia's staying in and I put my face in my hands.

And I let my tears fall.

I feel Dom, Chris and Will sit next to me on the chairs.

They are all quiet but I know they are worried sick about Amelia.

Dominic's phone rings and he immediately picks up.

His face turns into an angry scowl and he hangs up.

"It was Eva. She put the poison in Amelia's piece of cake." He says quietly.

She's not surviving me this time. Not after hurting Amelia.

I swear to God and sweet baby Jesus I will kill Eva. Even if that means my mom would be depressed.

I pull out my phone and call Corbin.

"What's up?"

"I need you to send one of my men to kill Eva. Remember her. My ex girlfriend. Yeah I need her dead by this morning."

"Yes boss."

Then I hang up.

I walk over to the doctor and ask. "What are the chances of her surviving this without going into a coma?"

"Rare. But still possible. Like 15 percent." He says looking at the results of Amelia's tests.

"Will she be okay?" I ask.

"Yes. I don't think death is very likely. Since you brought her here on time, The poison didn't have time to do any serious harm."

"Can I go in now?" I ask.

"Yes. You can but only one at a time. Too much disturbance won't be good for her." He says then walks away.

I open Amelia's room door and grab a chair that was next to her and sit on it.

I hold her hand and squeeze it.

She has told me before that she was able to hear me while being unconscious.

So I talk to her.

"Amelia. I have good news for you. If you were awake I knew you would dance in joy. And I'm sure you will be awake soon just don't give up on fighting baby please."

I take a deep breath and continue.

"I just ordered Corbin to kill Eva. She was the one who poisoned you. And thats why you are here right now. I can't let her go without a punishment. She has to pay for almost killing you. And I will make her pay. She will be gone by the morning. Can you please wake up so we can celebrate together? That would mean the world to me... I'm by your side Amelia. Always remember that. No matter what. I will always be by your side and on your team." I say. Laughing a little at the last sentence while the tears in my eyes form again.

She's strong! She will survive this. Just like she always does in hard situations. Situations were I can't do anything and she has to help herself. That's why she's amazing. That's why she's my love. And always will be. She's my bright light.

~~~~~

I'm not crying you are.

Sorry. This chapter is abnormally short of me but I wanted to separate it from the next one.

Not edited

Vote!
Ciao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
361 32 7
A girl that was supposed to grow up in a world full off happiness, was taken before she could experience anything. A family that she believed to be p...
199K 5K 54
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
177K 3.4K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...