Bad Boy's Sweetheart โœ“

By fictionsvx

โ๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡...โž A sweetheart becomes bad boy's sweetheart! ยซ๐š‚... More

ยซ1ยป
ยซ2ยป
ยซ3ยป
ยซ4ยป
ยซ5ยป
ยซ6ยป
ยซ7ยป
ยซ8ยป
ยซ9ยป
ยซ10ยป
ยซ11ยป
ยซ12ยป
ยซ13ยป
ยซ14ยป
ยซ15ยป
ยซ16ยป
ยซ17ยป
ยซ18ยป
ยซ20ยป
ยซ21ยป
ยซ22ยป
ยซ23ยป
ยซ24ยป
ยซ25ยป
ยซ26ยป
ยซ27ยป
ยซ28ยป
ยซ29ยป
ยซ30ยป
ยซ31ยป
ยซS2ยป

ยซ19ยป

1.8K 124 10
By fictionsvx

*:・゚。➷*❞
Avu's pov:

I quicklt took my phone ,hant bag and was about to leave when Mom called me,I looked at her and found her looking at me curiosly!

"Where are you going?" She questioned,I smiled nervously and replied

"Just for a small walking"

"Ik where are you going for walking.. go go who Am I to stop you"

She said with a small smirk and went to the open kitchen,Taking this as a chance I quickly got out from flat and started to walk and reached ground floor...I didn't had any bicycle or Car,Soo I was patiently waiting for bus...One question was roaming in my mind,why I am caring for him soo much,Whatever I am just helping my flatmate..I was thinking all these deeply that I didn't even realised someone was in front of me snapping his finger infront of me...

I quickly realised who it is, It was Abhishek and I found, Riyaz, Faisu and Jai also behind him carrying Siddharth!

Means I don't have to go to bar for taking him... I sighed in relief and Said

Avu:From where did you all get him?

Jai:In xyz Bar(he sighed deeply)

Avu: I know that btw (I said proudly)

Riyaz:Avneet do you know why he drink this much...

I was a little bit of shocked by his sudden question, should I tell them that he proposed me... I guess yes, that will be better..

Avu:Yes, He.. Yk.. I mean eeh.. He -

I was feeling a little bit of awkward of telling them that he proposed me.. I could sense they were looking at me with curiosity,

Fai: he did what?

He was soo much curious..

Jai:Avneet continue..

Avu:HEPROPOSEDME!

I said in one breath not letting anyone guess what I said?

Abhi+Fai+Rii+Jai:WHATTTTTTTT!

They said in unison making me confused as hell, did they got it... Anyways they have to know about it one day...

Jai:Did you said yes? (Excited)

Avu:I didn't replied!

Abhi :I can't believe Avneet, finally,

Saying this he hugged me suddenly, I startled by sudden hug but smiled and hugged him back,

Siddharth was in bike handled by faisu, he was fully drunk and had blacked out also... Faisu was sitting infront of bike and handling Siddharth, Riyaz and jai was also beside Faisu and Siddharth, and Abhi was with me..
He broke the hug and looked at Siddharth..

Avu: We should get him to hospital!

Faisu:no need, it's Common..

I made an 'oh' still not satisfied with his answer...

Abhi:But this is not common!

He was fully excited like others also, idk why all are acting weird...

I looked at them with a confused face..

Riyaz:Yes, this is not common!

He squeeled in joy not caring about public, all were looking at us like we are aj alien...

They would definitely, because all boys were acting super weird and Siddharth has starting snoring also...

He kina look cute while sleeping!

I shrugged off all the thoughts of mine..

Avni:Can anyone explain!

I said feeling embarrassed cause I wanted to return home asap because of people's staring...

Jai:he don't propose someone this easily Avneet!

Avni:Means?

Riyaz:Means he freaking love you truly!

My heartbeats started to beat fastly, I froze on my place... No he don't love me.. That's truth, he don't love me truly, but why did he proposed me then... Ik he is playing with me.. With my feelings, if I started to feel for him he will break my heart and leave my like he did with everyone.. He don't love me..

My eye's caught his sleeping figure, sleeping peacefully... I can feel innocence in his face, Loneliness, pain and LOVE, for me? No.... This can't happen!

I will just try to give him a company, I will make him feel better.. I wont let him feel alone, This is all what I have to do... And
To not feel anything towards him...

I was pulled out from my trance when Abhi shakied my shoulder.. I quickly looked around and found them looking at me with curiosity maybe...

I stared at them blankly...

Fai:Soo what's your answer Avneet?

Avu:what answer?

Rii:You are going to say yes to him right?

Hope was clearly visible in his eyes...

Avu: I don't feel anything towards him!

I said in a low voice looking down...

That was the truth, I don't feel anything towards him and it will always be like it...

Abhi:don't you really?

He asked placing his hands on my shoulder and making me look at him.

Abhishek is a mature person from all of them, He was a person who is always serious about things and also crazy! When it's needed... He always understands everyone, I really feel a brotherly feel with him.. I consider him as my own brother, same with jai, he is also like a younger brother for me.. Always a supportive yet positive brother... When it's about Riyaz and Faisu they are like buddies for me... Chill and funny guys,

Abhishek was waiting for my answer when I shook my head in a no...

He sighed and looked at other boys, they nodded..

Jai:Avneet we will drop siddharth to the flat,You go...

I nodded and started to walk away and reached the flat, Thinking only one thing, 'do I really feel for Siddharth?'

When I reached the Flat I found Abhi, Fai, Riyaz and Hai in living room and Siddharth laying in couch with an uncomfortable way...They came in bike soo They were the first to reach flat!

Fortunately Moma and Vibha aunty was in room...

To be continued!

Drop some comments pls🥺

☞︎︎︎♥︎☜︎︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.7K 28
This is a sidneet ff What will happen when the 2 broken peices of heart meet each other again after 5 years What will happen when they will underst...
84.7K 4.1K 79
This is my first story pls forgive my mistakes so this story is about how two rival group leaders accidently get married. The boy is the biggest pl...
77.7K 8K 70
๐—” ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†! @thesiddharthnigam started following @avneetkaur_13 ...
164K 8.3K 45
Rival it's a word between two people which shows hatred between them. But what if the two famous rivals of their college are tied in a bond called ma...