Endless Addiction | Completed

By kikiwritess

He takes a step forward and stops. He shakes his head looking down at his feet "I can't kiss you, Analia." Wh... More

Disclaimer
Face Claims
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
Epilogue
Author's Note

48

2.4K 56 52
By kikiwritess

Analia Rayne ||

Once my eyes open, a headache hits my head.

I place my head back down on the pillow.

"Here."

I peak open and see Ryder standing with a glass of water and pills.

I then see Gio peering behind him.

Shit. Does he know?

I sit up cautiously, grabbing the water and drinking the pills. I give Ryder a smile and then look behind him at Gio. Gio just stares back and walks to my dresser to play with my plant.

"Gio here was telling me what you did last night," Ryder begins. I nearly choke on the water. "Let's not do that, okay?"

"Sorry, got too excited."

"Anyways. He told me that you drank a lot yesterday and that he had to help you in. Why didn't you tell me that last night?" he asks.

Hurry up and come up with an excuse, Analia. I gulp down the water and answer him, "I just didn't want to bother you."

"Bother me? Thought we talked about this. I wouldn't be bothered. Rather you tell me the truth."

I nod my head before swinging my feet off the bed and standing up.

A wave of dizziness hits my head causing me to adjust my eyes again. Ryder grabs my hip sending chills down my back. I look at him, "I'm fine. Had too much to drink."

Ryder nods his head as he helps me walk over to the bathroom. As we walk over I see Gio staring at us. I eye making sure he gets the message i'm trying to send. I peep Tony's cookies box behind him.

I'm going to need those to get through this day.

Ryder leaves me in the bathroom, leaving a kiss on my exposed shoulders, closing the door behind him. As the door closes I let go of a breath I was holding. My eyes start becoming watering and I calm myself down in the mirror. He doesn't know. You're fine. He doesn't know. You're fine.

Repeats over and over in my head as I'm in the bathroom.

After finishing up, I walk out and see Ryder is all by himself in the room. Ryder's eyes snap up to me and he smiles. He stands up getting closer to me and I take a few steps back till my back hits the wall. His lips meet mine catching me by surprise. I was not
expecting this. His mouth moves down my neck as he leaves a trail of wet kisses. "I just missed you so much," he says against my neck. My head swings back sending moans out of my mouth. I feel his hand move down to my arm grabbing it harshly, but not too harsh. But harsh enough giving me flashbacks from last night. I feel James' touch all over my body as he hovers over me. I squeeze my eyes I try not recalling the events from last night. I push Ryder slightly off and finally breathe out.

"I'm sorry. I was just—."

"Hey, it's okay. It's fine, don't worry." I nod my head as he comes and leaves another kiss. "I'll meet you in the kitchen? Elijah made breakfast for us."

"Okay. I'm sorry again."

"Don't be." He leaves me a mess and closes the door.

As I finish up getting dressed I can't stop thinking about last night.

Gio's acting weird and it's clear that he's giving it away. I know Ryder knows something is up. I slip on my black sweats, black cropped cami top and a burgundy cardigan, sliding on my slippers.

Every step I take to the door, I have a pep talk with myself.

Ryder wont find out if i'm not suspicious. Just don't be suspicious.

I can do that. Yeah. I can.

I open the door and take one more deep breath, before closing it behind me.

~~

Ryder Kingston.

Why is Analia acting fucking weird?

It's giving me the creeps, honestly.

She shoves down the pancakes Elijah made and the bacon, in at least 10 seconds. She nearly choked on them like three times even after I told her to relax.

I think I'm having an affect on her because she's wearing no colors except her sweater, thing. Cardigan? I think that's what she told me it was called.

Now we're all on the living room together. And she's dogging down all the cookies from last night.

Gio tried grabbing one but she swatted his hand away as she brought the box closer to her. Good that I ate some last night. She nudges my shoulder and has a piece of cookie in her hand. She showcases it in front of me, "Open your mouth." I open my mouth and as her fingers back away I close my mouth on her fingers. I slowly pull my head back releasing her fingers. I swipe my thumb on my bottom lip cleaning up any crumbs. I look over at Analia and see her in shock. "Next time I'll just eat the piece." I chuckle before shaking my head.

"Why does he get one and I don't?" Gio cries.

"Because I'm her boyfriend? Thought about that?"

"I wasn't talking to you Frenchie. Mind your business," he scoffs at me before he looks over at Analia. "Can I please get a piece?"

She rolls her eyes before standing up with a piece in her hand. My arm falls to couch. Are you serious? Gio opens his mouth and he closes it quickly. "Can you use the clean hand? I don't want Ryder's slobber in my mouth."

"I'm going to-," Analia cuts me off, "It's the other hand. Open." He opens his mouth once again and she drops the piece in her mouth. She's too nice.

She's walk back over giving me another piece to calm me down. "Good doggy." She pets my head.

Doggy? The fuck?

"So Analia," Elijah starts, "How was the party?"

Analia freezes at the question before looking at me. She notices I saw her freeze and she clears her throat. "It was good. The usual."

What's wrong with her?

"Did you drink at all?" Elijah asks. I continue to pick from her cookie as she answers his questions. She's not swatting my hand away surprisingly.

"Yeah." She gives a short answer before shoving the piece of cookie in her mouth.

"Come on you have to give us more than that. Any attractive females?" I cock my head at Elijah at his proper manners.

"I don't know. I wasn't paying attention," she tells him not making no eye contact with him. She's acting weird.

Her eyes finally look up but they don't look at Elijah. They look at Gio. All the excitement from Gio's face has disintegrated. His face is stone cold with seriousness. Analia shakes her head not noticing that I noticed. Gio nods his head and his eyes meet mine. He gulps and gives me the middle finger. What the fuck?

That was fucking weird.

A ringing sound starts going off and it's coming from Analia's phone. She answers her phone and gets up leaving me with one cookie.

I look at the cookie and then at Gio, who's eyeing the cookie. Gio launches himself but I'm already ten steps ahead of him. I stand up from the couch, quickly, running with the cookie in my hand.

"You were getting fed like a damn king over there. Let me get a piece!" Gio yells as he runs after me.

I try taking a bite from the cookie but Gio jumps on my back. I drop the cookie and Gio runs over to it. Fuck.

Once he gets ahold of the cookie he scoffs it down. I drop my arms to my side in defeat.

"Analia's going to lose her shit with you," I warn.

"No she won't. She loves me."

I was about to say she loves me too but I don't even know if she does. Haven't had the time to properly say it to her. We've both been busy I'm just realizing. Analia comes back from out of our room and walks to the couch.

"Where did my cookie go?" she asks me.

I narrow my eyes at Gio like a sore loser. I hate losing to Gio. Analia narrows her eyes at Gio before running to him. Gio mutters an "Oh shit" before running away.

"You snitch!" Gio yells. I burst out laughing as Analia runs after him. Lincoln, Elijah and Apollo are laughing as well. Lincoln takes out his phone as he records them running around like kids.

He just proves us right every single day that's he's our dad too.

As they run my direction I stick my hand out grabbing Analia. She starts throwing her hands out trying to run. "I'm too tired to keep running. I don't even care anymore." She walks out of my hold sitting on the couch.

I bet if it was me I would've been dead right now. I sit next to her on the couch. "Who called you?" I ask her. "Charlotte." Oh that bitch. I don't like her. She's the reason Analia even started doing drugs. Even though Analia can control her actions and choices, Charlotte encouraged it into her. Analia was only 16 at the time. Pretty sure Charlotte is much older. Analia notices my annoyed expression and explains, "She called to check in on me. She said she saw me at the party last night." Maybe she's not that much older.

"How old is Charlotte?"

"21. She just turned 21 like three days ago."

"And she was at a high school party? How did she end up there?"

"She said a group of guys came into the club and asked her to come. She said sure. She never turns down a party, her words," she tells me. I nod my head wanting this conversation to end.

Just talking about Charlotte infuriates me. She just gives me bad vibes. I know I'm not the only who feels it. I know Analia feels it too but she doesn't want to come to terms with it because Charlotte has basically been her "best friend" for two years now. I don't blame her. She didn't have anyone before us. But now she has us. So fuck Charlotte. I see Analia play with the hem of sweater. I grab her fingers stopping her. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Just a lot is on my mind."

"Like?"

"Like if i'll ever have a true girl best friend. Gio is basically like my girl best friend but a real one. Charlotte. Well, she's Charlotte. I don't even consider her my friend."

I breathe out, relieved, that she doesn't consider her a friend. "You seem happy about that."

"No offense, but I don't like Charlotte," I tell her bluntly.

"I know. Everyone doesn't. I just wish she was a good friend. I mean she's the one who got me into all of this. I mean i'm practically to blame cause you know, my choice. But I was 16 I didn't know how bad it would turn out. It was supposed to be a one time thing but she kept bringing more and more and offered it, more and more."

Did she just read my fucking mind? We've been hanging out with each other too much.

"Took the words right out my mouth. You'll find someone."

"I heard someone's looking for a girl friend!" Gio says as he appears from thin air.

"Where did you-I'm not even going to ask."

"You should meet my girlfriend," Gio tells her. "You two will make good friends. She's sweet and beautiful. Just like you."

"You have a girlfriend?" We all say in sync. Everyone single of us are shocked by the news.

"Oh yeah. Became official like two weeks ago but anyways. What do you say?"

"I mean sure. She sounds.. nice," she says weirdly.

"I'll text her- Actually I'll call her letting her know." He walks away happily taking his phone out and going to his room.

"Well I better go. I have to go do laundry and pick up Carter from my mom's house," Lincoln says standing up. Lincoln stands up saying goodbye as he walks out.

"We're staying here, Ryder. Don't worry," Apollo jokes.

"I won't be staying here. Lincoln reminded me about the laundry."

I stand up from the couch and ask Analia if she wants to come. She tells me she's going to stay so I walk over to the room and take our hamper. I walk out of the room carrying the hamper to the laundry room in the hallway. I separate the clothes from dark and lights. My mom taught me this. Usually there's a white pile of clothes but neither of us wear white. Especially me. I throw in the dark clothes first and put a timer till it's done. I walk out of the room with our empty hamper back into the apartment. I place the hamper back where it was and walk out to the living room. Analia and Elijah are talking and I see him getting all flustered. I throw my arm over Analia as I sit next to her. His face goes back to his pale skin tone before focusing somewhere else.

"Jelly much," Analia whispers in my ear. "Want some peanut butter with that?"

"Haha. So funny. If I hadn't came in here he would've confessed his love to you."

I know Elijah has feelings for Analia. He makes it pretty obvious. I didn't even need to sit down and ask why he acts weird around her. "Oh shut up," she teases.

"See! Didn't even deny it."

After sitting down for a while the timer on my phone goes off. As I'm about to stand up Analia tells me she's going to do it. I sit back down and let her do it.

~~

Analia Rayne.

I walk out of the apartment into the laundry room.

I'm a pro at doing laundry.

I open the washer machine and see the clothes are already separated.

I guess you can say I had very little faith in Ryder. I take the clothes out from the washer placing it in the dryer. I turn it on and it begins. I then grab the lights and as I'm putting the clothes in the hamper a piece of clothing falls. I bend down to grab the clothing and see it's my jeans from last night. Covered in blood.

Holy shit. I forgot about my pants. I start panicking as I look at them.I hear the door open and see Anderson standing with a basket of clothes in his hands. My eyes widen as I look down and see the bloody pants in my hands and back up to him.

I throw them in the washer, pouring in extra softer and detergent, as I start it up. My palms start becoming sweatier and sweatier as I try calming myself down.

"Please don't say anything to him Anderson?" I plead. Anderson shrugs as he places his basket down and walks out.

Well that was easy. Too easy.

What if he tells him something? What if Ryder already knew. Relax. If he had seen it he would've said something. Unless he's waiting till we're alone. Did he seem mad? At least 100 questions fly through my head as I walk out. I walk back into the apartment and see them all still together on the couch.

I really hope he didn't see and I hope Anderson doesn't say anything. But when has Anderson said anything in general. I start talking to myself as I sit down.

"Hey there crazy," Ryder says to me. He notices my facial expression is still. "I was just joking."

"Huh? Oh. I don't care."

"You sure you're okay? You look a little pale."

"Yeah I'm fine. I think it's just from last night," I giggle a little, "Partied a little too hard."

"Hm. Yeah."

I'm definitely acting suspicious arent I?

I curl up next to him leaving kisses on his neck. Maybe this will help. Ryder smiles looking down at me.

See all better.

~~

Ryder Kingston.

Now she's acting even more weirder.

The timer on my phone goes off once again. This time Analia doesn't go because she's knocked out on the couch.

She's still hungover I'm guessing.

I put a blanket on her as I stare at her.

"Falling more in love?" Apollo says.

"Shut up," I say walking out the apartment door. I walk back into the laundry room and take out the clothes. I put them all in one basket since it's not that many clothes and walk back into the apartment. I walk to our room dumping all the clothes on the bed. I start folding clothes one by one placing them neatly.

I think i'm good husband material, honestly. I have no clue where the fuck that came from.

I shake the thought from my head as I place Analia's one thousand pair of pants on the bed.

As I grab a pair of her jeans something falls out of it. What was that? It landed on the floor and I bend down to investigate. I pick it up and see it's an empty plastic bag? I bring it closer to my eye to examine it. I finally see what it is. It's not an empty bag. I see white dust in the bag. No I'm seeing things. I look even closer and see that my eyes aren't deceiving me.

It's a bag of cocaine. Just a little bit of it is left.

It came from her pants.

I sure as hell don't do drugs meaning. They're her's.

No. She promised me. She would've had told me if the bag was hers. Because she promised me. Is that why she's been acting fucking weird? Is that why her and Gio were acting weird? Did he fucking know? Is that why-. Everything's finally adding up.

She's been acting weird all day because she knew about this. Maybe she was going to tell me. Or maybe she wasn't. But I cant assume I don't want to. It's hard not to when all the proof you need is in front of your face.

She lied to me.

She broke her promise.

I feel like my heart was just ripped out and stumped on. How long did she plan on keeping this from me? Cause it sure as hell didn't seem like she planned on telling me any time soon.

I crumble the bag in my hand and I hear the door close. I turn around and to my surprise it's her.

She stands there frozen not moving. Her body movements indicates she was there the entire time.

"I can explain." She walks closer to me putting her hands out. "Don't get mad."

"I think I'm way past mad."

"I know." She tries grabbing my hand but I shove her hand away. She's surprised by my reaction because the rims of her eyelids fill with tears. She pushes them away looking at me.

"Start explaining."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Words: 3187

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I feel like I'm making you guys slowly hate Analia. Oops. And I might be making it worse the next few chapters so IM SORRY. But hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

DONT FORGET TO VOTE <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
6.2K 76 47
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...
1M 21.6K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
2.3K 89 15
Ryder~ Never break someone's heart, they only have one. Break their bones instead, they have 206 of them *** "Why can't I be with you?!" I almost sho...