Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Broken Love
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Empress
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire

Black Mamba

2.9K 254 78
By Yoonchrisgull

The first thing Y/n feels when she ambles inside the garden is the blooming scent of fluttering flowers. She inhales, senses calming down as she glance at the bed of colorful flowers that are born all over the majestic garden.

It is so unique and breathtaking that Y/n would not even be surprised if little fairies flutter out of under the flowers. Or maybe they do when no one is around and immediately hide themselves when they see someone approaching.

Princess Eunbi accompanies her as they walk towards the sitting area build in the middle. Mrs. Park is already seated and waiting on them, smiling when her gaze meets those of Y/n's.

The older woman's soft eyes are familiar to Y/n by now, but that does not stop her cheeks from tinting pink.

"My Queen." Y/n greets, bowing her head a little. Mrs. Park is on her feets now, still smiling softly at the woman dressed in pure white.

"My lovely Y/n." The older woman coos before her gaze trail over to Eunbi.

Her smile flatters a bit, but she still keeps it on her face as she tilt her head. "Eunbi, welcome." She greets. "I see that you had a good night rest."

"Mother Park." Eunbi also smiles back, causing her young face to lift even more into the pretty light. "That I did. I am grateful that the Queen kept my room assigned to me still."

Y/n tilt her head at that. 'She called Mrs. Park mother.'

Indeed, Princess Eunbi has been around Mrs. Park and with Jimin for long years. No wonder she already has her own room in this palace.

"I had your room cleaned and organized. But upon not seeing you at all last night," Mrs. Park continues to smile at Eunbi while she speaks and Y/n is left a bit confused cause her smile definitely does not reach her eyes as it usually does in those pretty half moons. "I thought you did not come, so i did not prepare any greetings and breakfast for you this morning."

Eunbi continues to sweetly smile, immediately picking at the words of the older woman. "Is that so. Such a shame indeed. But do not worry, mother. I came to break my fast with you."

Y/n has always been quick to pick things up, but it takes even her a minute to notice the sudden tension in the air. She blinks. It is probably because she did not expected this.

A few more words are said to each other while Y/n stands small and lost in between them. Mrs. Park, bless her beautiful soul finally suggests to be seated.

And Y/n is hungry.

Oh yes, she is.

So she digs right in, smiling at the way those heavenly cookies Jimin was gushing over just an hour ago melts into her mouth. In sheer happiness, her feet thumps the ground and she can not help but wonder how even more delicious these would be if she ate them together with Jimin.

she gets so lost that she almost forgets her surroundings and when she blinks back to earth and away from the wondering world of Park handsome Jimin, she finds herself still staring at two women smiling at each other.

Y/n does not thinks she has seen such fake smiles than these before. They are not even hiding it.

Curiosity crossed her mind a few times since yesterday's ball upon the situation, the way Mrs. Park did not even bring up Eunbi once. Maybe they had a problem going on.

But this..

They are throwing hidden insults at each other through their words. And both seem to be quite determined to not loose.

Y/n has many things to say to Mrs. Park, complement her for the brilliant ball she threw and show her the ring Jimin promised her. But she forces herself to sit still and that is how this slowly paced breakfast passes.

--

Escaping it was not that hard. She excuses herself in the name of meeting up with Jimin and mischievous Mrs. Park immediately lets her go, wiggling an eyebrow as she shoos her off to enjoy her date or whatever young people do that gets their partners so cherry skinned and dreamy eyed.

Y/n is puffing pink that instant, pouting slightly towards the now laughing woman at teasing her. She is definitely bringing up last night when Y/n had the audacity to daydream about her fiancé and his too sexy way of crushing a man's face with his hand while his mother watched her practically drool over him.

"I have to meet up with Jimin too right now so if I am excused." Eunbi immediately steps in, especially when she hears what Mrs. Park says.

But she is stopped by the older woman, who rests her palm over her hand. "You sit with me, princess. I have so much catching up to do with you."

So Eunbi is forced to stay back as Y/n escapes.

Now that Jimin was mentioned, she really wants to see him. And his pretty eye smile, and his kissable lips, and his soft cheeks, and his too thick arms and legs, and his buff shoulders, and his butt-

She squeals into her palms. What is wrong with her? Was love always like this? She does not know since she has never fallen in love before. Jimin is the first for her.

And it seems like she has become a total pervert too. Where do these thoughts even come from? She has never allowed herself to get carried away, mostly because she knew nothing about these sort of things. Jin was always strict with her education and knowledge. He did not want her hearing useless things.

But ever since she has been graced by the presence of these pirates, she has found out about many things. Many unfortunate, body shivering things.

She still finds herself lucky cause she has not walked in on something.

Little did she know that the things she now claims to be aware of about sex are not even one percentage of things out there in the dark world.

Miss Y/n must stay pure. It is fully Park Jimin's job to spoil the innocent brain and even the doeness of one's eyes if you know what this sexy author mean.

Y/n takes a deep breath to calm her little heart down, skipping towards her room when what she sees a head makes her halt her jumpy steps.

Her head tilt to the side.

What is he doing here?

"Sir Jeon." She calls out his name, the mentioned man smiling at her from a little distance.

How long was he there for? She is wishing with crossed fingers that he did not see her jumping and squealing around.

"My Queen." His voice vibrates the walls around him, intimidating rather than scary. It is actually more on the soft side than heavy, like Yoongi. Or God bless, Kim Namjoon, she will never forget the name of that heavenly dimpled man.

Jeon Jungkook is his own kind. His eyes are soft sometimes and sometimes soo teasingly dark that even she is hesitant to look at them for too long.

While Min Yoongi shows off his bitter feelings openly, Jeon Jungkook hides in the lingering dark.

"Please. Call me by my name." The man requests as he reach her, now standing a bit away from the hidden garden.

Y/n wonders if he came out from there. No one is allowed to go there though. She nods. "What must you be doing here?" She questions, giving him what he requested for. "Jungkook?"

The man's lips tilt up from one side as he hears that. "I was waking around. I asked for permission first, of course. I was told this garden is a hidden sight." He clears his case, looking down at her from under his lashes rather than bowing his head to stare at her comfortably.

Y/n is about ready to frown at that. Does he really wants her to tilt her head up fully to meet his gaze properly? So what if this man is a giant? From the glitters that suddenly pass through his eyes, it seems he is teasing her and having a real good time with it.

She hums while hiding a frown. "It is quite breath taking."

"That it is." He immediately agrees, gaze set down on her.

He is staring quite openly now.

"That is why I have been talking a walk here." He informs, gaze connected with hers. "Especially at nights."

Y/n's blood runs cold at the last words. At nights..? He has only been here for one day and he says it like he has been doing it for a long time.

She knows that it is not his first time in his palace. Yuna innocently gave out the information this morning and it has disturbed her alot.

Especially with his blatant staring.

Cause she has been feeling eyes on her from the very direction he just came out of, from the first day she arrived here.

This man made it seem like it is his first stay here but there is definitely something going on.

Is he the one..?

Her already rapidly thumbing heart picks up its pace.

But why would he?

She can only look up at him at this point, mouth sealed shut as there are no words that dare to come out.

He is staring back at her, with the same smile, eyes so observant that she feels shivers down her spine. It is like he is challenging her to say it, whatever it is in her head that is bothering her.

He can read her openly right now.

"Love."

It is like a breath of air that suddenly surrounds the suffocating area, and Y/n can breath again. Especially when she turns to see that face that plays with many strings of her heart each day.

"Jimin." She calls, eyes melting at the sight of him. He is accompanied with his two royal sailors, both seeming more calmer than before.

How did Jimin even calm down these over sized puppies?

Jimin tilt his head at them, not understanding this new meetup he is witnessing. He watch Y/n pass Jungkook a look to excuse her, to which Jungkook bows a little before Y/n turns and starts ambling towards them.

Some men has always made her uncomfortable. And the very sexy Blacksmith Jeon Jungkook has made his way into the list. Though he does not offend her at all, she is curious about him.

The only men who she can be comfortable with are the three in front of her right now. The once who saved her and took care of her.

Taehyung was the first light she saw fall over her after a long time, she saw the colors she has lost the ability to see when she first laid eyes on him that day on the seashore. Hoseok was the one who healed her slowly with his ever so shining grin and Jimin.. what can she say about him? She has no words to describe what he has done for her and how she feels about him.

When she reaches them, she finds Jimin looking behind her at the Blacksmith, both holding a gaze that seem to speak words she does not understand.

She blinks, hand grabbing a hold of his shirt. She thugs at it, wanting his attention on her.

The man immediately break eye contact with Jungkook and look down at her who is looking up at him with round eyes and puffed cheeks.

The endearing smile is natural on his lips, his hand trailing her back and over her waist. He guides her closer to his warmth, Y/n sighing cause this is exactly where she wants to be right now.

In her comfort zone.

"Jimin." Her voice is like a sweet siren's song to his ears.

He hums and when Y/n looks away for a few seconds, suddenly distracted by the questionable white stain on his shirt that is now gone a bit dry, Jimin directs his gaze up, meeting the eyes of the young man still standing behind.

He points his head to the halls and Jungkook does not has to be told twice as he silently follows the order and leaves before slightly bowing.

"Hmm..?"

Jimin looks down when he hears her humming and he finds her confused as she looks at his stained shirt, a thousand questions floating her curious head.

He sigh, glancing at Hoseok who's eyes instantly widens at the glare send his way before he huffs and looks away. "Do not glare at me. I am still upset with you."

Y/n blinks at the scene, Jimin smiling at her when he meets her gaze. "I took these two bastard sons of someone useless out cause they simply could not stop whining and this idiot poured all the sauce on me."

Seems like Jimin's explanation has offended them both again as they stare at their captain with nothing but betrayal.

"Is this how a man is when he is in love?" Hoseok scoffs, Taehyung following him.

"Then I would never like to be in love." He slurs a little, giving away his drunken state.

And Y/n would be squeezing his cheeks for his adorableness, but currently she is stuck into deep thoughts.

A man in love...?

It makes her realize that Jimin has never actually expressed those type of feelings. Yes, he literally never calls her name and always refers to her with the word 'love', but love goes deep down.

The man's respect and admiration for her is clear as day to her and everyone, but love... Does he loves her?

His mysterious ways never cease to keep her on the tips of her toes.

She glance up at Jimin through her lashes and her breath is stuck to her chest when she already finds him staring back. Was he studying her reactions to the things his sailors said?

She really wishes she did not look put off. What if he thinks she does not like that and end up backing off.

Her heart practically drops to her butt at the thought alone. She does not want him giving her space. She wants him closer, closer to her than ever.

Clearing her throat, she changes the subject. "Where is the man who was caught yesterday?"

Taehyung hums when he hears her, his eyes not as droopy. It gives away that he did not drink much. "In the dungeon. He is not saying anything though."

"Not a peep outta that asshole, even after all the fucking beating." Hoseok tsks.

"Well, not all." Jimin finally voice out. "One snap of his neck and he is gone for good. One less mother fucker in this hellish world."

Okay.. Y/n stare at him with her eyes wide open. He never speaks this way in front of her. But now, he just.. He did not even hesitate.

"You already did that with the other." She voice out, hesitant hand brushing over his. "I think you should investigate him before doing.. all of that." Putting a hand over his after some gained confidence, she trail her fingers over his knuckles.

They are still red and raw from yesterday's ordeal.

Jimin stares at her for a good minute, unblinking and Y/n thinks he is actually about to busts. When in reality, he is calming himself down by looking into those sweet innocent doe eyes.

He huff in the end and looks away and Y/n finally realizes that he actually listened to her. Well, it is not the first time he has done that. The captain of the seven seas who takes no orders from anyone is always on his knees for her. It turns her insides into a fluffy mush.

And it wins Jimin an adorable smile.

Now that he is in the mood, she jumps right into the opportunity. "Can you take me to him?"

But Jimin's head is snapping towards her the exact instant those words leave her. His wide eyes hides his refusal in plain sight.

Hoseok has also stopped pouting at this point. "Down in the dungeon?? Never!" He yells.

"No fucking way." Taehyung also shouts, brows furrowed in a stern line. "You do not belong there, precious."

"Love.." Jimin whispers sweetly in the end, eyes soft with guilt and Y/n huffs as she notices that there is no way around her request.

"Why?" She simply asks.

"Cause." Hoseok interrupts. "You are wearing white. Why would you ruin such a pretty dress? It makes you look like you totally do not belong down in a dungeon."

Taehyung nods in full enthusiasm. "Yes. I totally agree. What if your hands gets dirty? Or your feets? Or worse, if your arm brush against the dirty walls Oh no, you are not going there."

She looks from Hoseok to Taehyung, speechless at the both of them who stand tall to their believes. Her last target is Jimin, who smiles weekly at her.

She scoffs at the lame excuses of these men. "Why do men.." She trails off, still in disbelief. She sighs. "Literally, just why do men?"

------------------

HEADACHE!! THIS FUCKING CHAPTER TOOK ME OUT. There are some (many) mistakes and repeats. Please forget my ass I am really stressed and broken

BUT AT LEAST I AM PRETTY. IT KEEPS ME GOING 👌🤧😌😣

Now, how is life treating ya'll? Tell me so I can feel like I'm not the only one WHO GOING THROUGH A BITCH ASS MUTHERFUCKING HELL OF A TIME RIGHT NOW T-T

Life is so unfair ya'll but in still thriving 😜😭😌

Leave lots of 💰💸in your way.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 42.4K 74
Jungkook a wealthy model and ex professional swimmer went out to enjoy the sea again. But when his sickness strikes unexpectedly it made him end up a...
2.5M 163K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...
4.1K 225 18
Jimin is from a small village and lives a normal life; but when pirates suddenly attack and he gets roped into joining the crew, what will happen to...
124K 11.4K 48
Jimin is an upcoming solo singer with a passion for the sea. When his Grandfather goes missing when a storm hits the island where he was staying. In...