Tranquility beyond

By Tangotkt

A long time ago when the cold blooded King and the shape shifter King had made peace with each other having h... More

Tranquility Beyond
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 11

157 21 0
By Tangotkt

Zhavi's POV

As my heart constricts and my breathing pipe suddenly feels small, I fear so much that will happen today. Friday came sooner than it usually did when I'm at school. Bad timing!

My father doesn't want Melissa to see my identity as he doesn't fully trust her so just in case. I couldn't agree more because Melissa will easily read my next move considering I was head over hills for Shane. Of course I'm going against them! I'm in love with him and I can't exactly say I love my father now can I? Especially when he had the audacity to put his hands on me, his own daughter. Everyone always told me that there is nothing he values more than the blood of his own, especially the one he made. Pshhhh that's a shitty way to show it.

I already have a plan and as usual Jane found out, she really is like a pimple in Sumner but the one you can easily pop so she's not that bad.

She offered to help me get my things, gather money just in case I have to run. I hide it in the nearest hotel I could find and book a three day room there. I dropped some of my clothes and protection weapons there and got out as someone taking a walk. I'm not spending a night there tonight but the next two nights I will.

"Hey Z," Jane calls me as we put the non-scented spray all over ourselves. I have to give it to Melissa, she's smarter than I thought.

"Hhm?" I hum in response to Jane calling me.

"What if I wanted to go with you?" She says lowly. What the fuck what?

"What? No Jane you have a life here and a family. I don't, I can't let you ruin your life like this." I say getting close to her.

"But I don't want it! I'm always treated like a little fragile kid and don't even get me started with my brother not allowing me to breathe. I want to actually venture on my own for once." She whisper shouted as we can't risk anyone hearing us.

"I don't want to drag you into betraying your family like I am but if you stick by my side then we can run off together." I tell her because I mean, I really like her. She's like a little sister I've always wanted.

"Really?!" She squeals up and down.

"Look Jane your brother already warned me about putting your life in danger so you have to make sure you are far away from wolves as you possibly can okay? It's going to be hard since you're not on guard duty like me." I say thinking about this thoroughly.

As much as I have to protect someone I love, I have to protect my new sister too. I get a warm feeling in my chest for thinking about that. I have never in my life had to protect someone and it feels good because I would take my life for both of these people.

"I'll try to stay away and find you." She says. And just in time as I hear a knock on the door.

Opening the door I am met with Sabrina. Of course.

"It's time to go losers." She says as she turns on her heel that I want to shove inside her perky little ass but I contain myself.

I have worn my full hunter gear, I have never worn it in my whole month of being in America and it doesn't feel as good as before in fact, I feel disgusting. I feel like hundreds of people died everytime I covered my face and wore my cloak. Hundreds of innocent wolves, even rogues died because of what I am wearing. Not to mention my blades...

Removing the thoughts out of my mind, I lock at my target. The people in this room who want to kill just because.

They have no reasons whatsoever other than the hate of having superiors, it's a stupid reason. At least for some of us it's for our loved one's lives.

Jane walks separately from me to her mother's team whilst mine is with her dimwit brother. As soon as I enter the room, I see multiple numbers of hunters. No they didn't come to play. Some get stiff acknowledging my presence. I love that I made a reputation for myself and now I have fully trained hunters whimper just by being in my presence, power feels good. Most of the reason is that almost everyone here doesn't know my identity some think I'm a guy. I have boobs people!

As I come forth my partners, which I'd like to call them my bodyguards because I'm untrusted, they come following behind me.

"This the red team, they will be staying guard in blocking the exits and entrances. Tell us where to start." Melissa looks a little taken aback by my father's statement and for a moment I thought she recognised me but fortunately she continued to talk about that she has informed one of her traitor guards that we were coming.

We walked in the woods a little skeptical, we were in separated groups but still led by Melissa. I still can't believe I'm being lead by Melissa out of all people, Lydia? Yes, Raven? Sure but the least I expected to have brains? This is a story I have tell. I make a mental note to download Wattpad again. This time I won't have any distraction since I'll be living alone and on the run.

As soon as we entered the territory, I put my hand in front of Melissa to stop her from walking further.

"I can knock the guards down without being detected, give me three minutes." I say motioning the others to follow me when I removed each guard.

I hear Melissa from the distance saying," Why does she get to go first?" Well sweetheart I am trying not to kill the innocent guards on a fancy evening like this.

I am only going to press on the most sensitive parts of their bodies like the the wind pool point which is located on the back of the neck. You can find it by feeling for the mastoid bone behind the ears and following the groove around to where your neck muscles attach to the skull. This is easy to make the person go in a coma for the next 8 hours in a minute unless someone wakes them up. I would've loved to use that on my brother a lot but I don't think I would've learned it if he was there. He was my protector and I never needed to fight.

As soon as me and the other guards are on our posts, we put the men that are in deep sleeps in a pile hidden for no one to see. I'm sure you are asking how I will be able to escape the two men placed to look after me. Well it's simple folks, they are good fighters but they are also stupid. They act all tough when their superiors are around but here they are making jokes and showing each other memes while laughing their asses off. Bad Watchmen.

I scan the place while I hear music and laughter. It's a beautiful scenery to look at, the trees, the freshly cut grass along with bushes in different Shapes of animals. You'd think for wolves they could have some scary dog playground but no, it's beautiful. I see the drive way filled with many fancy cars and I noticed one of them to be Shane's car. A million feelings and thoughts come crashing down on me as I remember that I might have to face him today and he might want to kill me while I try to save him.

All of a sudden the music stops and I know that right now it's time to act. My father will kill Shane if I don't.

Then in swift motion I turn around and face the two idiots before me. Xander looks at me confused but I can tell Daniel sees this coming and before he could take out his gun my machete is already through his chest whilst Xander gets surprised and instead of killing him I knock him outcold. I could hear someone speaking inside and just as I hear someone mentioning "The Alpha King" and I did something no idiot hunter should do.

I was planning on sneaking in and finding Shane but time wasn't exactly on my side.

I open the huge doors and all the attention turns to me. A piercing scream of silence fills the room as Shane freezes in place with someone in front of him. After I thought he couldn't look better boy was I wrong! His tux hugs his broad shoulders perfectly I even have the urge to touch him, his biscepts have biscepts! His thick hair is combed back neatly giving him a beautiful pop of his eyes. The same eyes that hold an expression of pure hate, that escalated quickly. His beautiful face holds a dark and deadly expression which is weirdly hot with all the contour it came with.

Whilst everyone is still frozen in place my eyes move from Shane to a figure at the top of the stairs, a hunter aiming for Shane with a crossbow. I immediately throw a dagger at him and it hits his shoulder as he gives an agonizing scream.

"The masked hunter!" Some bald guy says pointing to me. I took off my mask and my cloak to reveal my hair. It was unnecessary but I kinda liked the drama of "the big reveal of the masked hunter". I could see people's shocked expressions. I heard some teen boys at my left say something like, "I know she's a hunter, but that's badass." The other says. "She's hot too." Uh thanks?

In an instance an anthem of growls and howls start to fill the room. For some reason I think all this triggered other hunters to attack as they pop out everywhere.

On my right I see a wolf running after me. Uh- hello I just saved your king? Ungrateful! I dodge him getting lost in the panicking crowd trying not to get hit by the wolves around, I head to Shane who is now killing someone with a rather bored expression than annoyed.

While I'm busy eyeing the hot guy killing someone I hadn't noticed the wolf that took me down but luck was on my side when Jane came in with a knee on his snout causing him to retreat, he must be a kid.

"Hey I finally saved you yayyy!" She squeals in such a bad time.

"Yeah ,I need to find Shane." I say to her as I look around and see all the scared wolves are trapped and are being slaughtered while Shane fights 4 hunters and Lydia is nowhere to be found.

I decide that if I am trying to betray these people, I might as well save the others instead. "I'm going to kill those closing the door, you go and try to open without being seen."

I run to the door dodging the attacks on the way there. When I arrive I take down the hunters there and when I was done I turned around to be faced with a number of angry wolves.

"You can either try to kill me and die or run before they kill you." I say to them starkly.

"She's with me go now! Before you get hurt!" I hear a familiar voice say approaching the crowd. Without a question they all pass through me to the door as my eyes are locked with the man in front of me.

"As much as I don't tolerate Hunters Zhavi, Shane would kill me if I ever touched you. Besides, you helped." Christian says as he crosses his arms. "But I will take you to Sh-" Before he could finish Jane comes in with a happy face. Is she not seeing people die?

"I just killed that annoying bitch Rita, you know Sabrina's friend? Yeah it felt super g- hi.." It took her too much time to realise that there was someone standing there with me.

I look at the two people looking at each other as if they are about to fuck right now and there. The sexual tension gets a little thicker than the blood all over the floor as they made me a sandwich in all of this. I removed myself from the situation because I mean I know Christian wouldn't hurt her.

Realisation suddenly hits me. Jane just killed another Hunter! She's now a traitor like me, oh come on! This is what I meant about careless and irresponsible. I internally facepalm myself as I finally get close to the person I wanted to go to all night. I see him heading my way and suddenly my heart started thumping at 80 bpm.

Shane...

~

Hey lovies! How exciting is this chapter. I literally have goosebumps! Everyone knows the masked hunter nowso what is to happen next?

Question time!

I want questions from you this time;)

Please don't forget to vote and comment thank you.。◕‿◕。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 145 28
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...
16.4K 2.3K 43
Juliette settled into a new reality. Her friends are werewolves, well except for Ryker she doesn't know what species he is. He is still following he...
4M 141K 70
(Update: 2/25/19- This story was original called Alphas Red. Noticing there is so much to be added to this novel. I've decided to make it into a seri...
41.2K 1.1K 37
It about Ella, she is from Asian that from borneo. Powerful she-wolf than other. Asian have powerful black magic that have no match with other witch...