The Love Algorithm - Vol. III

By DarlaCassic

When yet another curveball puts Andy and Lex's relationship into serious jeopardy, the stakes become higher t... More

【01】The Best Defense
【02】The Plea
【03】Overwhelming Guilt
【04】Numb
【05】Making New Allies
【06】First Contact
【07】Guilt Trip
【08】Blue
【09】Scary Thoughts
【10】Impossible Conundrum
【11】A New Hope
【12】Criminal in the Making
【13】Blending Days
【14】Unexpected Visits
【15】The Fae
【16】Seeing the Light
【17】Invasion of Privacy
【18】The Heist
【19】Bon Appétit
【20】Patience and Perseverance
【21】One and Only
【22】A Step Forward
【23】Two Steps Back
【24】The Way Home
【25】Hard and Fast
【26】Old Selves
【27】Anatomy Lesson
【28】Andy the Explorer
【29】Monday Mornings
【30】The Overdue Feast
【31】Lunch Break
【32】The Park in Longview
【33】Post-date Activities
【34】The End of an Era
【35】Birthday Girl
【36】Death Stick
【37】Wake-up Call
【38】Security Threat
【39】Carrot Cake
【40】Great Escapism
【41】Slow Healing
【42】Meryl and Glenn
【43】Questions and Kisses
【44】Master Alexander
【45】Wildlife
【46】The Little Show
【47】Morning Meetings
【48】Surprises
【49】Tequila Sunrises
【50】Drunken Paradise
【51】Unplugged
【52】Abuelita
【53】Back Home
【54】Blonde Invasion
【55】Carpe Diem
【56】Drunk or Sober
【57】Plan B
【58】Slextape
【59】Wilde Dreams
【60】New York, New York
【61】Insane Idea
【62】Perdita
【63】There's always a choice
【64】Catasticta Lycurgus
【65】The Perfect Distraction
【66】Rewriting History
【67】Spilled Tea
【68】Pigasus
【69】Sweet Agony
【70】The PAB
【72】Burglar in Shorts
【73】Unsettling Evidence
【74】A Hundred and Twenty-seven
【75】Going Off Script
【76】Special Agent Lewis
【77】Breaking News
【78】The Question
【79】Full Circle
【80】The End of the Line
【Epilogue】
【Important Announcement】

【71】Petite Mort

11.7K 547 107
By DarlaCassic

As it turned out, I would most certainly need the transportation services to be extended all the way to the next day. Lex was being absolutely merciless.

Yes, he'd been a little too excited the first time, but he was now much more in control of his impulses. It had taken him seven minutes to give me a fifth orgasm using his deft tongue and fingers, and that had been enough for his erection to regain a glorious state. That had been an hour ago, and he still hadn't parted from it, controlling himself with astute rigor. Any time he was getting close to his own climax, he'd pull out and use his fingers, tongue, or even Jason or Idris on me.

I wasn't allowed a minute to rest, but he didn't hesitate to take a few as soon as he needed to. As I endured orgasms after orgasms, I promised to myself that the next time I'd have him tied up, I would make him come over and over again, until it wasn't sperm coming out of him anymore but bone marrow. I would fucking obliterate him as he was doing to me.

Hopefully, he would be done soon, and I'd finally get a moment to recuperate from this slex marathon from hell. Or rather heaven, since he made me touch the skies too many times for me to keep count. In all fairness, I had the safe word if I wanted any of it to stop, and I knew he would respect it in a heartbeat. But as much as I felt like I was dying from too much pleasure, it was nothing he hadn't done to me before.

And anyway, I was a bad bitch. I could take this and more.

When the intensity of his shoves increased, becoming harsher, longer, and faster, I did a silent prayer that it was it, that he'd allow himself to come this time. Wasn't it as uncomfortable for him as it was for me to be edged like this?

My own pleasure was peaking, and if the timing was right, if I started clenching and spasming around him just as he reached his point of no return, it would drive him too mad to pull out.

At this point, my entire body was aching, dying to move, to bend, to stretch... The skin around the restraints was tender, chaffed in places from all the tugging I'd involuntarily done. After this orgasm, I'd probably ask him to loosen them a little, and to allow me a moment of freedom so I could shake the discomfort off for a moment.

The pillow was still tucked under my lower back, still angling me in the most perfect way for the repeated intrusion of his cock, and the plug was still resting right between me and the mattress, its pressure changing with each of his powerful trust. Fuck, I'd turned into a coming machine. A sex doll that could orgasm and that was meant for that and only that.

He was all sweaty and mighty, his muscles bulking from all the activity he'd been putting them through for the past hour. His arms were huge and flexed, a network of veins snaking under his tanned skin. Any time he pushed himself up, I could glimpse at his body between us, the curves of his pecs, the perfect lines of his abs, the path between them that led to his cock ramming into me...

The room was full of the sounds we made, our breathings, our moans, groans, the wetness between us, and the sliding and slapping of our fleshes. I almost regretted that we hadn't set up a camera upon starting, because this would have definitely been worthy of rewatching.

He changed something in the angle of his thrusts, and the way his lower abdomen now pressed against my clit had me spasming around his rigid girth.

"Aah, baby..." I whimpered, meeting his eyes with pleading ones, wondering how the fuck I hadn't passed out yet.

"I know, my love. Once more. For me."

Ah, maybe I'd been right. Maybe he'd come with me this time.

"Can you do that for me, Andrea? Can you come once more?" I nodded, my voice incapacitated by a throaty moan. "You're doing so good, darling. You look so fucking gorgeous, sprawled under me, your skin all glistening and flushed. I could fuck you like this for all of eternity; until it has consumed us and there's nothing left of us but skin and bones."

He lowered again, and leaned on one elbow so he could use a hand to wrap it around my throat, holding my jaw and pushing my head to the side. He licked a heated path up a tendon, his tongue feeling like fire on my skin, and his mouth stopped its course over my ear. With a low, breathless whisper, he poured the most erotic declaration right into it.

"The things you make me feel, Andrea... The thoughts you trigger... The desires you ignite... They worry me sometimes. There's nothing I want more than to protect you from harm, but my desire for you is harmful in itself. I should have untied you half an hour ago. You're uncomfortable, and I know that. I also know you need some rest. But I can't fucking stop. Not when you're being so obedient and let me fuck you raw."

"Aah, please..." I cried out, bucking under him.

"I can feel you clench around me. It drives me mad. Your tight little cunt, so wet it's ruining the bedding, all warm and soft..."

This was too much. I was subdued by all of him, his dirty tongue, his unsparing cock, his skillful thrusts... Unable to contain it, I came for the nth time, my moans and cries raspy, my body too exhausted to arch and shiver properly. I exploded under him, and he was with me the whole way to blissful oblivion, giving me exactly what I needed for it to reach unfathomable heights.

When it eventually receded, I distractedly answered his longing kiss, a little too mind-blown to think straight. He pulled out, backed up to slide down the bed, and I sighed with relief as he proceeded to untie my left ankle. As soon as it was freed, I pulled my leg toward me, the muscles in it weak and aching. Fuck, that felt good. When the other side was done as well, I took a few seconds to move and twist around, relieving my sore tendons and back. Now that I could move, I realized just how absolutely soaked the sheets were under me.

Lex didn't move to the neck tie holding my wrists, though, and it was only then that my mind clicked. He hadn't been coming with me, and I'd been too absorbed to notice it.

"Lex, what the fuck?" I moaned, eyeing his undying erection.

He chuckled low, coming back on the bed with me. "Discipline, Andrea. And a whole lot of motivation."

Despite all the efforts they'd been doing, his arms still had a lot of strength in them as he flipped me around. With the same ease, he pulled me up on my knees, my wrists still stretched above my head, still tied to the headboard. Something threatening rolled in his throat as he filled both of his hands with my ass, kneading and grazing. One of them released the plump flesh, and the sting of his palm followed soon after, the sound of the unexpected slap filling the room.

"Can your pussy have more of me, or should I switch to your ass?"

"Aah... You're a tyrant," I complained.

"I have to make you pay, somehow, for what you did earlier."

"What did I do?!"

"You had the audacity to fake an orgasm."

The reminder of it made me blush, and I pushed my face into the soft sheets. "I thought it would work."

"That's the worst part, really." He was doing his best to sound appalled, but I knew him too well not to discern the amusement layered in his voice.

"It always worked with others. I've been told I was pretty convincing at faking, even." That earned me another harsh spank, on the left side this time, and I jolted with a small cry.

"And this is why I'm making certain you will never, ever, make that mistake again, you insolent woman. I'm not one of your clueless exes."

He chose this moment to enter me with a deep and firm thrust, which made me release a sound that was barely human. "Trust me, I've always known how superior you were to them," I replied with a short breath.

Still deeply planted in me, he leaned forward, his solid front molding my back. His mouth kissed the sweaty slope of my nape, and he then brought it against the shell of my ear. "Flattery won't get you out of this, freckles, but I appreciate knowing that."

As his hands gripped my hips firmly to hold me in place, I knew what would follow would finally break me. I'd held strong until now, but this would get the best of me. This would wreck me, in the most delicious of ways.

He started hard. And he continued harder. I was defenseless, my body stretched between the headboard of the bed and his solid grip, unable to escape the rhythmic invasion of his thick shaft, the thrusts so deep its head met my cervix.

"Lex, you're going to break me..." I moaned. To prove he could always make it worse – or better – he sent a hand under me and used two fingers to play with my clit, sending a whole new kind of shivers through me.

"Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes."

"Say it for me." I shook my head, refusing to let him win. "You'd rather I put you in a coma than abdicate?" This time, I nodded, and he genuinely laughed behind me.

He straightened up, which resulted in his thrusts gaining more momentum, and I bit down on my lip. Hard. When his right hand left my hip to reach for the plug tucked between my cheeks, I grunted a curse. Fuck, I wasn't sure anal would be much better. My pussy was overworked and in need of a serious break, but if he started fucking my ass right now, it would be too intense and earth-shattering.

I was still debating what I wanted when he pulled the metal toy out of me, sending a jolt of pleasure to my front in the process. Never halting his thrusts, he grabbed the lube from the sheets next to us, and I felt him pour a generous dose of it right onto the tight hole.

You have tomorrow to recuperate, I reminded myself. It'll be fine...

His fingers proceeded to spread it all over the small pucker, and he even pushed them inside of me, preparing me the best he could for what would come. As he bent to let the lube down, I closed my eyes, bracing myself for the switch. The change of pressure would be the end for him, and he'd finally come with me, putting an end to this delectable madness.

The rolling of his hips paused, and I waited, breathless. My eyes whipped open when the pressure, round and rigid, finally came over the tight hole. It wasn't his cock. No, his cock was still in me. "Lex!" I protested. "What are— Aah!"

The objection died in my throat as he pushed Jason in, a solid inch now nested into that part of me. Oh, God... How was this so much better and yet so much worse than what I'd anticipated? My refusal to admit my defeat was pushing him to the most insane limits. He pressed it another inch further, giving me a small nudge of his own cock as he did, and a throaty plaint escaped past my lips.

Fuck... I was going to come so hard.

Lex took his time, which I was thankful for. I still wasn't comfortable enough with anal to take it all at once, and with the imposing pressure of his imposing size in my pussy, it was slightly harder to take a foreign object in the neighboring pathway. Inch by inch, mindful of my reactions, he worked on getting the toy all the way inside me, its smooth surface coated in lube. Eventually, when enough of it had found room in me, he stopped using his hand and pushed the rest with his abdomen, which meant the intrusion of Jason followed the one of his cock.

The pink device disappeared further into me, and I could tell Lex was being careful not to go too far, as it didn't have a protective brim to prevent complete insertion. He must have been holding it against himself, because when he pulled away, the artificial dick followed, emptying both ways. It didn't stay that way for long, though, as he plunged in again.

"Aah, fuck! Yes..." The double stimulation was maddeningly good, my senses all over the place, heightened by all the slex that had previously occurred.

"You like that?" he taunted, his voice layered with contained lust.

"Yes! Oh God... Please don't stop."

He didn't. And I wondered if mortals were supposed to experience such heavenly sensations. I was feeling full, fuller than I'd ever had. The stimulation of Lex's cock, coupled with the vibrator, was too fucking much, making me feel on literal fire.

The tension was growing fast within my pit, stretching further than it ever had; higher than ever before. I turned feral, crying and sobbing, unable to tell if I wanted more or less. Behind me, Lex was growing wilder too, his hips slapping against my ass with intense shoves, resulting in his cock slamming into me hard and fast. He controlled the toy with his free hand, giving it a momentum of its own, overloading my senses, increasing the intensity of it all. It wasn't even on, and I thanked God for that. The vibrations would have been my doom.

Holy fuck... We were like two primal beasts, consumed by the moment, our rational minds overruled by lust.

The amount of pleasure I was under was insane, like an infinite climax that knew no bounds. Every nerve ending was raw and lit up like a Christmas tree. So when I actually tilted into my orgasm, just as Lex roared behind me and the first spurt of his release splashed against my spasming walls, I realized one might actually die from too much bliss.

Something within me exploded, euphoria so great it had to be forbidden. Like a one-way ticket to hell, no questions asked. I had barely been surviving the experience as it was, so the peak of it all would short-circuit my brain and make it stop working altogether.

Lex's hips kept slamming onto me, his balls bouncing off my overworked clit, his cock pushing my orgasm to unfathomable heights, as well as the silicon one he kept pumping in my ass. Fuck, this was too much. It would leave me crippled, scarred, brain dead...

"Pigasus!" I moaned, my voice a conflicted mess. Lex didn't hear my faint plea, completely enraptured, lost into his own moment, finally getting the ecstasy he'd been delaying for over an hour. By the time I uttered it again, like a desperate cry for mercy, it was too late.

Darkness wrapped itself around me like a soft blanket of mindless oblivion. I fell into nothingness, where it wasn't too much anymore, where the pleasure wasn't ravaging through me, and where I didn't have to worry about my pending death-by-orgasm.

My last thought before I lost the ability to think entirely, was that this was my punishment for knowing this truest form of pleasure. Like Icarius, I'd flown too high, and now I was being swallowed into the darkest pits of hell.

Definitely worth it.

• • •

His voice was what pulled me out of it. This man would forever protect me, even if it meant he had to drag me out of hell himself.

Everything was limp and numb. I wasn't aware of anything. Nothing but his voice, even though I couldn't make out the sentences he was saying. I could feel his heat on my skin. He was holding me, slightly shaking me against his chest. As more words came from him, I tried to focus on them, to make sense of what he was saying.

"...open your eyes... say something... Andrea... do something... Fuck, I'm calling 9-1-1," he decided, letting go of me, my body falling back on the mattress.

Despite how blurry everything was, the last words reached through me, and they shook me out of my foggy state. Oh, hell no. He wasn't having a bunch of paramedics in here and explaining he'd fucked me so good I was half dead.

"Don't," I spoke with my eyes still closed, my voice throaty and rough.

"Andrea! Thank God. Are you okay?" He was with me again, lifting me once more to gather me into his solid embrace. "Open your eyes, my love. Talk to me."

I peeled my eyes open, which demanded as much effort as deadlifting two hundred pounds. Not that I'd know how demanding such a feat was. My gaze fell on his face, which was twisted in worry and anguish. It was the second time that I'd lost consciousness during a devastating orgasm, but while it had only lasted a few seconds the first time, it seemed I'd been out much longer this time around.

"How long?" I mumbled.

"Almost two minutes. Fucking hell, Andrea. You scared the shit out of me. Here, I went to get you water." He hastily grabbed a tall glass from the nightstand and helped me upright so I could take sips from it. I swallowed a few mouthfuls, and when I tried to push it away, he shook his head. "Three more. Do that for me, freckles."

I obeyed, even taking in a fourth one, and he settled the glass back where he'd taken it. Once his hand was free again, he adjusted our position, holding me better, his muscular arms shielding me from the world. With slightly trembling fingers, he pushed away the sweaty curls framing my face.

"Are you okay?" he whispered with intensity.

Now that I was a little more aware, I assessed the situation. My hands weren't tied anymore, and my whole body felt overheated and gooey. My lower region was still tender and sensitive, the pleasure he'd inflicted lingering as if tattooed on the flesh.

"Yes, I'm okay," I replied after concluding that, while it looked very serious, it was nothing. Just my lightweight ass being unable to keep up with him.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, it's like last time." I shoved my face into his throat, sending a feeble arm around his neck.

"You were out seven seconds last time. This was nothing like it. I thought I killed you."

"Well, you did. The French way. But I'm back and it didn't even take me three days."

Still disturbed, he held me tighter, and his lips pressed a long and soft kiss on my forehead. We remained like this for a moment as I regained full capacity of my senses, sprawled on the bed, with me half lying on him.

"Dear God... That was so good, baby," I eventually mumbled.

"I don't think I'll ever push you this far ever again."

"What? Why?"

"I nearly had a heart attack, woman. I'm not putting myself through this again if I can help it."

"You selfish prick," I teased with humor.

"You're the greedy one who's being inconsiderate of my feelings."

He'd replied with the same humorous tone as mine, but my jaw still dropped and I turned to look at him, pretending to be appalled. "I'll have you know, Mr. Big Dick Coleman, that if you knew just how phenomenal that was, you'd get where I'm coming from."

"I'm sure I would," he dismissively replied. I returned to my original position, my amusement and indignation still not completely gone.

The seconds turned into minutes, and I could have stayed like this for hours. Days, even. Just being held by him, swimming in happy hormones, and basking in my love for him. Sleep slowly took over me, and I allowed myself to drift in and out of it. Being this impossibly happy and content shouldn't be legal.

"Will you marry me?" I whispered with my eyes closed, half-dreaming already.

His mouth fell on my temple, bent into a small smile. He stayed there for a couple of seconds before replying, "Yes."

The shock triggered by his answer shook me out of my slumber, enough to open my eyes and send him a reproachful glance. "You're supposed to say 'no'," I reminded him with a pout.

"Ah, right. Then no. I won't marry you, Andrea Walker. Not yet." Satisfied, I snuggled against him and closed my eyes again. "Don't fall asleep. Your PAB is pending."

"Ugh, can we do it all tomorrow?"

"Some of it we have to do now. Come on, we have to use another room for the night, regardless. This bed needs to have everything washed."

"Same goes for this hoe," I added, gesturing at my everything.

"I'll take care of the hoe, and the maids can handle the bed in the morning," he chuckled. "Come on, darling, I'll run you a warm bath."

I nodded, thankful for the included transportation service that came with the Platinum Aftercare Bundle. If I tried walking now, I'd look like a newborn llama that somehow broke all four of its legs.

Lex slid away from me, got out of the bed, and left to head to the bathroom. I heard the water being turned on in there, and then he came back to arrange a few things in the room. The whole time, I admired him, bemused by his physical perfection.

"Stop ogling," he said with a confident smirk.

"You're not the boss of me anymore. I'm your superior, even. So I'll do as I please."

"Has none of this taught you what you get for being a brat?"

"Oh, it has taught me exactly that."

As if he couldn't stop himself, he joined me on the bed again, and his arms grabbed hold of me like tentacles, pulling me against him. When he tucked a stranded curl behind my ear, he looked charmed by me, and just as content as I was. His eyes scanned me, taking in every tiny detail of my traits.

"I love you," I murmured, entranced by him. We moved at the same time to kiss, both intense and soft.

The distraction I'd asked for was working beyond my greatest expectations, and I didn't think about Becker or the laptop a single time that entire evening. Everything that wasn't Lex stopped existing, and I reveled in this small and tender cocoon we weaved ourselves into.

This was what we were fighting for. The happiness we were owed, the life we desired.

It was too perfect, too right for us to fail. We would prevail. I knew it in my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 18.7K 62
When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew nothing about one another, except they bo...
928K 23.6K 42
After an unfortunate turn of events due to which Avery Marshall is forced to marry the ruthless and notorious billionaire Hayden Knight, she hopes w...
1.5M 49.2K 52
| 𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 | When two powerful figures collide, there is bound to be a disaster. Zane Roman, a business tycoon. St...
1.7M 89.5K 81
As it turns out, the man Andy fell in love with is more of a mystery than she first thought. When they give their relationship another chance, it's n...