แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ ส‡ou ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€

By _Fr0sTy

Former title: ๐—ข๐—ต ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ (๐˜ผ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™„๐™จ๐™š๐™ ๐™–๐™ž!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง) [ON HOLD] [NOTICE!!!] Just on hold f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
๐ŸŽ‰CHRISTMAS SPECIAL + LEVI'S BIRTHDAY ๐ŸŽ‰
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
INCORRECT QUOTES BECAUSE I WANT ONE-
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
VERY VERY VERY LATE VALENTINE SPECIAL
VERY VERY VERY LATE VALENTINE SPECIAL Pt. 2
VERY VERY VERY LATE VALENTINE SPECIAL Pt. 3
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
HEHE
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
1ฬดอ•ฬผฬˆอ‹ฬ„อ‹ฬฬอ˜ฬ•ฬ•0ฬธฬขฬกฬ›ฬฒฬฬˆฬฬฬฟฬŠฬ•4ฬทฬฉฬ˜ฬŠฬพอ˜ฬ•
REREADINNNGG

51

6.3K 376 271
By _Fr0sTy

"For you are part of the royal bloodline." Rod Reiss told Historia, who has tears falling out of her eyes.

"I am?" Historia whispered.

"That's right, Historia. We of the Reiss family are the true royal bloodline. And you are currently the only person capable of saving all of humanity." Rod informed her and stood up.

"Now, let us depart, Historia. We must go to where all of this began." Rod said.

Eren helplessly listens to them, his hands are tied behind his back and has a metal gag on his mouth.

He closed his eyes and lowered his head, hoping that the others are fine and (Y/n) escaped since she's not with them.

Oh how wrong he was.

"Hey." Kenny spoke up as he walked inside the room they were in.

"Kenny." Rod muttered.

"This brat is not regenerating." Kenny said and threw (Y/n) inside the room.

(Y/n) whimpered as her side hit the ground, she curled herself up as her body trembled.

Eren snapped his eyes open and widened his eyes.

(Y/n) has her hands tied up behind her back and the same metal gag in her mouth, her lower back side is bleeding and it was also steaming.

Eren squirmed on his spot and a person held him off, he tried to call her name but it was muffled and it only sounded like a groan.

Historia gasped and ran towards her, she kneeled down as (Y/n) weakly opened her eyes.

"(Y/n)! O-Oh god, you're bleeding!" Historia's hands trembled as she reached out (Y/n)'s wound.

Rod quickly grabbed her hand and lifted her up to her feet.

"Father?" Historia looked at Rod with her brows furrowed.

"You'll get your hands dirty." Rod said and blankly looked down at (Y/n).

(Y/n) perked up and glanced at them, she glared at Rod as weakly clenched her jaw.

"Kenny. Check if there are bullets in her wound." Rod ordered and took a few steps back from them with Historia in his hand.

"Bullets!?" Historia exclaimed in worry.

Kenny clicked his tongue and kneeled down, he lifted the back of (Y/n)'s shirt and checked.

"There's one." Kenny said before holding (Y/n) down, making her glanced at him with wide eyes.

"Don't move." Kenny ordered before he stuck his fingers inside her wound to remove the bullet.

(Y/n) screamed in agony but it only sounded like a loud groan and squirmed her body from discomfort. Tears dripped down her eyes as Kenny glared at her.

"Hold her still." Kenny ordered the others in annoyance, they obeyed and held her legs down and shoulders.

Kenny continued as (Y/n) remained struggling but that just made the others hold her off even tighter.

"(Y/n)!" Historia cried and tried to reach out for her but Rod held her off.

Kenny removed the bullet and threw it on the side, he wiped his hand with the clean cloth in his pocket and looked down at (Y/n), who was breathing hard as tears poured down in her eyes.

"Annoying brat." Kenny grunted and glanced at Rod.

(Y/n)'s wound steamed as it slowly regenerated. Historia got out of his fathers grasp and kneeled down on (Y/n), putting (Y/n)'s head on her lap.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Father, why would you let him do that!?" Historia cried and looked at (Y/n)'s wound.

"He removed the bullet from her wound so she can regenerate, Historia." Rod simply said and walked towards them.

(Y/n) soon slowly closed her eyes as she lost consciousness. Eren grunted as Kenny's people dragged Eren out of the room and the others carried (Y/n).

Historia worriedly watched the siblings leave as she and Rod went the other way.

.
.
.
.
.

A man with long black hair that is tied in a low ponytail, some strands of hair covering the right side of his face. He has four piercings, one on both of his ear lobes, one on his left ear helix, and one on the right side of his lower lip.

He has sharp blue eyes and he has slight eye bags under his eyes.. He moved his bangs to the side and looked down on me with slight wide eyes.

The sound of chains clunking made me slowly open my eyes and a muffled groan escaped my mouth.

Blue hardened crystals. My eyes widened and I looked around, chains clanked and I glanced at my wrists to see they're chained up.

I glanced down my torso to see I'm only on my sports bra and pants, making me slightly blush. My waist and ankles are also chained up.

"Who the fuck undressed me?! Ugh, that fucking bullet hurts like hell earlier..."

I gritted the metal gag in my mouth and glanced below me to see Eren.

"I'm so high up!!"

I tried to call Eren's name but my voice was muffled and it sounded like a groan.

Eren looked around and looked up, I saw him widened his eyes and he groaned.

I looked forward and couldn't help but look in awe.

Pillars of hardened crystals around the huge place making it seem like heaven in disguise.

I struggled to move out of the chains and groaned. I heard light footsteps and I looked down to see Historia wearing a white dress.

"Mmmm?" I hummed, loud enough for her to hear me and she glanced at me with a gasp.

"(Y/n)!" Historia exclaimed and she also glanced at Eren.

"Both of you are awake. Everything's going to be fine. Just hang in there!" Historia said and I shook my head as the chains clanked from my movements.

"Eren, (Y/n), listen to me. For as long as we've lived and for many years to come, my father has been humanity's greatest ally. We were completely wrong about him." Historia said.

"I know he's been interfering with the Survey Corps and that he had Pastor Nick killed, but he didn't have any other choice. He's only doing what must be done to protect humanity." Historia said.

I bit the metal gag in my mouth and hummed loudly. Historia looked at me and I shook my head as the chains clanked again.

"(Y/n)! Please calm down!" Historia said with her brows furrowed.

"Allow me to explain the rest, Historia." Rod suddenly walked towards her and I glared at him.

Rod glanced at me before he guided Historia up the stairs towards Eren, who was looking around.

"What's wrong? I assure you, this is the first time you've been here. The same goes for you." Rod said and eyed me as I continued to glare at him.

"Although I would expect the both of you to recognize it." Rod said and they reached Eren.

Rod reached his hand out to Eren, who moved slightly away.

"F-Father, please tell them everything." Historia stuttered and looked at Rod.

"Yes, I intend to. There's just one thing I'd like to try first." Rod said and gestured to Historia to do the same.

"We may be able to help him remember all on their own, starting with him." Rod said as he and Historia slowly placed their hands on Eren's bare back.

I furrowed my brows when a spark of orange and yellow emerged and Eren remained quiet for a few minutes.

"Well? Do you remember the sin your father committed?" Rod spoke up as they removed their hand on Eren's back.

"Eren... no, emo Eren..."

"And that assistant of his." Rod glanced up at me and they walked up at the stairs that connected the two.

I flinched as my chest started to pound. Chains clanked louder as they reached behind me.

"MMHH!!" I groaned loudly and glared at Rod, who looked unfazed.

"(Y/n)..." I heard Historia mutter and I glanced at her. My gaze softened when I saw her looking at me with her brows furrowed.

I struggled out of my chains as they clunk loudly.

"Stop doing that. You can't break those chains." Rod said and I saw him reach his hand close to my back.

"Historia." Rod called and Historia hesitantly reached out as well.

Their hands touched my back and I grunted when I felt shock throughout my body.

.
.
.

The memory showed from Monika's point of view, showing the rest of the Reiss family together and Dad came into view.

Dad was crying as they talked, he kneeled down and cried. Monika glanced to the side and back to Dad.

She watched him slowly stood up and looked at her, he reached his hand out and she grabbed it.

Frieda's Titan swung her arm to punch the Titan ten times taller than her and the scene changed again.

The rest of the Reiss family except Rod, dead on the ground, crushed and their limbs detached from their bodies.

Then outside, the chapel was burning down, dad was nowhere to be seen as Monika kneeled and sat on the ground.

I then appeared in the memory, Monika was holding my hand as we walked away from Eren and Dad.

I struggled out of Monika's hold as she kneeled down and grabbed my shoulders.

Monika showed the Titan injection and my eyes widened seeing it.

Monika leaned closer to my face, she said something to me as she tied her hair up and wore round glasses, which made my panicked expression into a shocked one.

Tears built up in my eyes and I shook my head. I hugged her tightly and Monika gritted her teeth.

She gently pushed me away and injected the injection on my arm, which caught me off guard.

Monika took a few steps back as my body fell on the ground and lightning surrounded me, showing me as a pure Titan.

I got closer to her and her reflection showed in my pure Titan's (e/c) colored eyes.

She was smiling sadly with tears in her eyes, blood soon spilled and the scene changed.

I was staring blankly at the broken glasses on the ground as tears poured down my eyes.

"Huh..? What is..." I muttered and heard footsteps, making me glanced to the side to see Eren running towards me.

He tackled me to a hug and he cried, I glanced at the glasses he was holding and it was Dad's glasses.

.
.
.

"Why... What's up with the glasses..? They fused when they ate her..? I have so many questions..."

"Do you remember now?" Rod's voice made me snap out of my thoughts.

I heard small gasps from Historia and I slowly glanced at her. She was holding her head, her eyes wide as tears spilled down her eyes.

"What's wrong, Historia?" Rod asked and Historia took a step back.

"Why? Why did I forget about her? I was never alone. That woman was always there for me. She gave me books, taught me to read and write, and she was always kind to me. How could I forget about her?" Historia whimpered.

"You met Frieda?" Rod asked.

"Frieda?" Historia repeated.

"If you're remembering a young woman with long, black hair, it was most likely Frieda Reiss. She was your half-sister." Rod said and Historia flinched.

"She must have taken it on herself to visit you every now and then. If she erased your memories afterwards, it was only to protect you." Rod informed her.

"Huh? She erased my memories?" Historia asked.

"Yes, but touching your hand to them seems to have restored those memories." Rod said and made eye contact with me, he also glanced at Eren below us.

"Um, Father? Where is Frieda now? I'd like to say thank you." Historia said and I stared at the ground.

"If she hadn't been there for me, I... I need to thank her for what she did to me." Historia said.

There was a minute of silence before Rod decided to speak up.

"Frieda is no longer in this world." Rod said.

"Huh?" Historia muttered.

"I used to have five children. But five years ago, my wife and all of my children were killed by those siblings' father, Grisha Yeager. Along with his assistant, Monika Winter." Rod said.

"Grisha and Monika possessed the power of the Titans. Their motive remains a mystery, but they came here to steal the power that the Reiss family possessed. Their goal was to forcefully take the power of the Titans that resided within Frieda." Rod started to explain.

"Frieda's Titan was superior to all other Titans. None could rival her strength... except for one..." Rod whispered the last part but I heard it as my ears twitched.

"However, she lacked the experience necessary to wield that power and their Titan overmatched hers. Unable to properly wield her strength, she was ultimately overwhelmed by them, and they consumed her and her power."

"But they didn't stop there. They went on to attack the rest of us. They wanted to eradicate the entire Reiss family. First they crushed 14-year-old Dirk and 12-year-old Abel with their hand. They next kick crushed my wife as she held 10-year-old Florian in her arms. Finally, he took my eldest son Ulklin in their fist and pulverized him." Rod said.

"By some miracle, I alone managed to escape." Rod finished.

"That can't be... So she was... Why would they do such a terrible thing?" Historia asked, I can feel their gaze at the back of my head.

"Fucking hell..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 30.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
902K 38.2K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
124K 4.9K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
220K 5.8K 25
ใ€Œ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ใ€ โ›in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...