Alone Together (C!Technoblade...

By Wulfston1

You suddenly awake in a weird cobblestone box. Where are you? Who are you? You exit the box, to come across a... More

Chapter 1 The start
Chapter 2 Greetings
Chapter 3 Captured
Chapter 4 The 'Trial'
Chapter 5 Sorry...
Chapter 6 The Child
Chapter 7 Racoon
Chapter 8 ...
Chapter 9 Phil
Chapter 10 Back home
Chapter 11 Dream
Chapter 12 Dinner
Chapter 13 Alone
Chapter 14 Bits and pieces
Chapter 15 Connected
Chapter 16 Hostage
Chapter 17 The walk back
Chapter 18 Time flies...
Chapter 19 Traitor
Chapter 20 Betrayed
Chapter 21 Training gone... right?
Chapter 22 The night before
Chapter 23 Distrust
Chapter 24 We're here
Chapter 25 Doomsday
Chapter 26 Aftermath
Chapter 28 C_n _ou hea_ me?
Chapter 29 Your personal hell.
Chapter 30 A blind walk
Chapter 31 Welcome back
Chapter 32 A stronghold
Chapter 33 God damnit
Chapter 34 Chilin'
Chapter 35 A visit
Chapter 36 A permanent stay
Sorry.

Chapter 27 Sad reality

2.7K 82 44
By Wulfston1

Wilbur explained everything to you. 

"Oh... So I am dead."

He nods sadly. "Well, at least we can spend sometime together, huh?" He said.

You smiled and nodded. "Who is dis?" A very mexican voice came from your left.

"I think her name is Y/n. I remember seeing her with Dream alot." A man with horns said.

"Who are you two?" You asked.

"I'm Mexican Dream."

"Jshlatt."

"My new amigooo! How did it feel to die?"

"A very weird question to ask." You said.

"Okay guys, that's enough." Wilbur butted it, seperating you from them.

They both walked away. "Anyway, let's sit down." 

You both sat down. Wilbur took something out of his pockets. "Do you know how to play UNO?"

You giggled. "You have UNO here?"

He shrugged. "Apperently. It was just in my pocket."

"Alright, I'm down."

----------------------------------------------

Your ghost chased the ghost of Wilbur, to a group of destroyed houses. He seemed paniced, and in search of something. That's when he stopped. He slowly floated over, and you saw what he was floating to. It was a plie of blue wool.

He made a noise, instantly telling you that he's crying. You floated over. "I'm sorry. Was he close to you?"

The ghost then reached into it's pockets, and pulled out some blue. He threw it away, then he grabbed more, and did the same thing. He did this six times. How much blue can a ghost hold...?

"Ghostbur..."

There was steam coming from his face. "Are you okay?!" You said, as you floated around him to see his face. 

"G-ghosts can't touch water, o-or else it burns them. OH FRIEND!"

He hugged the blue wool and cried harder.

"I'll leave you alone." You said.

You floated away.

You 'climbed' up some stairs, and looked back, being able to see the entire hole. What happened?

You just shrug. You moved on, looking around the place. There were so many buildings! 

"Y/n?" A voice caught your attention. 

You turned around. "Oh hello! What's your name?"

"Wh... R-Ranboo."

"It's nice to meet you Ranboo!"

"Did you... die?"

You shrug. "Where exactly am I?"

"Do you not remember anything?"

You shake your head. "Oh... I can fill you in."

------------------------------------------

Phil climbed up the ladder to Techno's room with food. "Techno?"

"Go away Phil."

"I've come to bring you food."

"I said GO!" He screamed.

Phil flinched. "I... Okay. I'll just... leave it here."

He set the food by the ladder, then climbed down.

Yes, the mood of you dieing is in the air, but why was Techno so attached to you?

Phil sighed. He couldn't do anthing about it. He just went to his bed and decided to sleep. It took him a while though.

-------------------------------

A man carried your dead body to his secret place. He was crying. "I can't let go yet..." He said to you.

"I still need you."

"I still love you."

End of Chapter 27

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.2K 10
Woooah -- X Reader with no ships! My name is (Y/N) (L/N), or Skelpie on Twitch. I'm a decently popular streamer with no connections to the Minecraft...
6.9K 120 12
You were living a normal life, going to college and gaming with friends. Until one day, you were magically transported to the Dream SMP. Enjoy readi...
7.4K 217 21
You were left cold and alone but there was one person who found you and helped you. but the person needed something from you. Warnings: Bad gramma...
1.5K 165 60
I wake up, it's awkwardly quiet and no one is here anymore... This is an non ship story about the famous pig called Technoblade and another person wi...