Bound By Unknown(✔)

By bookie_writes

"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to he... More

Copyright
Author's Note
I.Avni Arya
II.Crash
III.Troubles
IV. Embarrassed
V. Joyous
VI. Party
VII. Sad
VIII. Club
IX. Job
X. Tears
XI. Cancer
XII. Baby
XIII. Diya
XIV. Mama
XV. Press meet
XVI. Fun time
XVII. Chance
XVIII. Engagement
XIX. Moving
XX. Date
XXI. Trust
XXII. Insecurities.
XXIII. Little things.
XXIV. Mehendi
XXV. Drunk.
XXVI. Comfort
XXVII. Married
XXVIII. All the best
XXIX. Seema
XXX. Bleed
XXXI. Erupt
XXXII. Temptation
XXXIII. Secretary
XXXIV. AJ
XXXV. Damini
XXXVI. Amusement park
XXXVII. Black
XXXVIII. Daksh Agnihotri
XXXIX. Sending away
XL. Jealous
XLI. Hold on
XLII. Evidence
XLIII. Hostage
XLIV. Rescue
XLV. Not leaving
XLVI. Awake
XLVII. Normal
XLVIII. Test
XLIX. Truth
L. Friend or Foe
LI. Crumbling down
LII. Broken heart
LIII. Hope
LIV. Heart to heart(1)
LIV. Heart to heart(2)
LV. Talk
LVI. Home
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Bonus chapter

3.3K 110 24
By bookie_writes

This chapter is fast paced and you will see characters from my next book.

I wanted to write this chapter in my next book but many weren't happy with the ending so to satisfy you guys, here is the bonus chapter.

------------------------------------

It has been five months since the kidnapping of Avni's and Abhi's daughter took place. Everyone was lost and didn't know what to do. There are three people who were most affected by this. Abhi felt like he lost his life, because he was unable to protect his kid. He was even unable to get sleep for a few hours, when he closes his eyes all he sees is his wife crying her heart out and the image of his new born child in the worst condition. The dreams changed, making him worried for her child's life. He used all his means to find his baby girl but he is slowly losing his hope on it.

While one is trying to keep everyone together, the other one fell apart. Avni, she never hoped that she will have a kid of her own and she was happy to have Diya in her life. But when she got to know that she will have a baby, that she gets to see her child grow and hold her close, she was over the moon. Even then she knew that she would love Diya and her child equally. Avni just wanted to be part of a child's life from the beginning and she missed it with Diya. She had many dreams and plans but all those were shattered when she lost her baby.

During the first week, Avni waited for Abhi to come home with good news but when she didn't get any news, she slowly started closing herself off. Now, after these months she never leaves her room and never speaks a word. All she does is take a bath and have a few spoons of food and sit ideally staring at the trees. She never responds to others. She is becoming like a statue as the day goes on.

The third person affected by this is Diya. Diya was happy that she would get a sister to play with her. Diya wanted to be a good big sister and asked her friends what to do. She was excited that she would have someone to play with. Diya went to hospital with her grandmother, she was excited to see her sister. She didn't know why the baby took so long to come, but she was coming finally. They didn't allow Diya to meet the baby once the baby came out. She was not allowed to touch the baby, but just looked at her. She was curious and asked her father about it.

"Why is my sister in there?" She asked Abhi pointing towards the glass tube where the baby was lying with all the wires covering the small body.

"Your sister is a little weak and the doctors are helping her to get better. Once she gets better we can take her home with us." Her father tried to make the little one understand.

"When she come home, I protect her." Diya was proud that she is going to look after her sister. After that day she didn't get to see her sister again.

When she tried to question others about it, she didn't get any reply and diverted her with another thing. She was living with her grandparents but they were not playing with her and she started to miss her parents.

"Dadi, when I go to Dada." Diya asked her grandmother one day, all she got in reply is that after some days.

The young mind is thinking of the worst possibilities, in her mind she is thinking that after her sister came home her parents didn't want her anymore. Even though Diya didn't ask others about this but as the days went by her doubts grew and she thought her parent's really didn't want her.

It took a month and a phone call for Abhi to lose his hopes completely. He got a call from the police station. 

On reaching the police station, Abhi was escorted inside and met the officer in charge.

"What news do you have for me?" Abhi asked as he shook hands with the officer.

"Sir, it has been months and we searched all hospitals. Since, the condition of the baby is not good, we searched for possible hospitals that provide life support for infants," Abhi held his breath as he waited for the news. "Sorry to tell this to you sir, we think that your daughter is no more and we are closing the case." Abhi signed the required documents without any opposition. He left hopes on searching for her a long time back, he can't forget about her but he has a wife and daughter to look after and he can do it only if he can leave the past behind.

"I offer my condolences to your family, sir. Hope you can forget about it and move forward." He got into the car and drove absentmindedly, his brain was amess. He has many things to take care of and he himself is a huge mess. He stopped the car on seeing a park. He got down from the car and sat on a bench, observing the surroundings. He found many kids playing, he saw a couple holding a kid close to them. The kid was covered and he was unable to see her face but he could clearly see the couple's happiness as they played with their kid.

"That could have been me and Avni," Abhi thought and then tears started. For the first time after six months he cried. He cried because he was unable to hold his babygirl, he cried because he was a failure for a father.

"Your daughter might not be alive." The police officer's words rang in his head and he covered his ears and let out a heavy sob forgetting that he was a reputed businessman and that he was in public. At that moment, he was a father who lost his child.

"Why me? I didn't do anything wrong for you to take my kid away from you, why did you take my daughter from me?" He fell on his knees and cried his heart out.

"If you wanted to punish me, why are you making my angel suffer? Did she have enough deaths in her life?" Abhi looked up and spoke to the sky hoping for the almighty to listen to him and answer his prayers. Unknown to him a kid has his attention fixed on him. "How can I tell her that she will never see her daughter's face? She held her in the womb for nine months, yet she doesn't get the privilege to hold her close to her heart? Why did you do this to us? Why?" He shouted the last word making others startle as they moved away from him, but a pair of legs walked in his direction.

Abhi felt a pair of small hands remove his hands from his eyes. He wanted to shout at the intruder but stopped himself when he saw a pair of black eyes stare back at him. The little boy looked no more than three years old, Abhi tears stopped as he looked at the innocent soul standing in front of him.

"No cwing. Tweacher told you cwy, you no no get choco." The little boy had a hand on his hip and he pointed a finger at Abhi with the other hand. Even though the boy wanted to look stern he was adorable and a chuckle escaped Abhi's mouth. Seeing the adorable boy, anyone can forget their worries and just smile. 

The boy smiled, feeling satisfied with himself. He slapped his forehead and searched his pockets for something. He struggled to find it and he sighed in satisfaction when he found it. Abhi long ago forgot about his sadness and worries looking at the young boy. 

"Tweacher say hep others. Good kid hep other." Abhi didn't find his words difficult to understand. He was father to a toddler already and it was easy to understand their gibberish. 

The boy handed a handkerchief to the elder one. Abhi stared at it not understanding what to do with that. He stared at the piece of cloth the kid was holding and at the kid's face. 

Abhi was unable to understand what the kid said. The young boy came close to him and started cleaning Abhi's face with gentleness. Abhi felt his worries getting removed from his heart along with his tears. 

Once done with his work, the kid moved back and admired his work. "You look," he made a thumbs up symbol when he stumbled upon his words. 

Abhi laughed at him. "Thank you kid." He ruffled the young boy's hair and the latter one giggled, liking the feeling. "You like that?" The kid nodded his head in agreement. 

The kid lifted his hands above indicating that he wanted to be lifted. Abhi obeyed and lifted the kid up, the kid pointed at the bench and Abhi settled the boy on it before sitting beside him. 

"Are you alone here?" Abhi asked him and the kid shook his head distractedly as he started folding his handkerchief. "Who is here with you then?" The kid looked around the park and pointed at a young girl sitting under a tree. She looked up and met Abhi's eyes, she looked beside him and smiled once he saw the kid beside him. Abhi sat relaxed knowing that no one would think of him as kidnapping the kid. 

Kidnapping! Thinking of the word is enough to make Abhi's mood sad again. He became quiet as he thought of his daughter again. Is she really dead? Or is she somewhere here, suffering? 

The kid looked beside him after he completed his task. He noticed Abhi becoming quiet and he had a sad expression on his face again. "You lwook sad." The kid patted him on the leg to get his attention. "Why you cwying?" The boy tilted his head to the side as he stared at Abhi. 

Abhi hesitated for a second before answering. "My wife gave birth to a daughter two days ago. She is lost, someone took her." The kid interrupted him. 

"Bad man?" He pointed a finger as if he discovered an interesting thing. Abhi smiled at him and nodded his head in agreement. 

"Yes, a bad man took my daughter away and I can't find her." I sighed in frustration. "The police are telling me that my daughter might be dead." I stopped myself and realized that I was speaking to a kid. 

"Don't cwy." The kid hugged me. Abhi realized that he was crying indeed. Abhi pulled him close and hugged him. 

Abhi cried as the boy hugged him. The boy didn't say a word and let the stranger hug him without any protest. Once Abhi got control of his emotions he pulled back and  set the boy on the bench. 

"You okay?" Abhi nodded his head in agreement. "Teacher say, you cwy when you mwiss. I cwy to." He whispered the last word as a secret. Abhi decided to play along and asked in a small voice. 

"I mwiss mom and dad. They go to gowd. I cwy when I mwiss them." Abhi's smile froze when he heard his words. The kid smiled again ad if he remembered something. "Mom and dad see your dau- dather there. They keep her happy." Tye kid smiled and Abhi felt bitter. 

God is cruel to take this adorable baby's parents. How can he be cruel to this innocent soul? 

"Uncwle, you no cwy now. She be sad when she see you cwy." Abhi nodded his head at the kid but he was in awe at how understanding the kid is. 

"Excuse me sir," the girl he saw earlier came to the duo, breaking the moment. "It's time to go back." Abhi nodded his head in understanding.

"Where does he live, by the way?" Abhi asked, turning towards the girl. 

"Little angels, orphanage sir. It is across the road." Abhi nodded his head in understanding. He turned towards the boy. 

"You didn't tell me your name. I am hurt."  Abhi feigned a hurt expression and he gasped seeing my expression. 

"I am sworry," he extended his hand for a handshake. "I am Edant, I am twoo years old." He showed two fingers with his other hand. 

Abhi looked at the girl for help, not understanding the boy's name. "Vedanth. It's his name." Abhi thanked her and turned towards Vedanth. 

"Nice to meet you, Vedanth. I am Abhi." Abhi shook hands with the boy. 

Abhi didn't know that the three year old kid was going to bring his family together. 

With the weight getting down from his chest, he went to take Diya to her house. He was done with ignoring others. Till now, he let Avni cry in silence but now he will find a solution for her. He can't ignore his Diya either, he saw her only for some time these past days. He can't let one daughter suffer because of the pain he felt while losing another child. 

He reached his parents house and spoke a few words with them and took Diya back with him. During the car ride, Diya didn't speak a word and kept staring at the window ignoring his presence. 

"Is my baby angry at me?" Abhi asked but he got no reply. 

"She is angry. But what did I do?" Abhi asked out loud. He didn't hear an answer but he heard a sniffing sound. He stopped the car on the side of the road and diverted his attention back to his daughter. 

"Shh, baby. Why are you crying?" Abhi took Diya close to him and Diya started crying. 

"You and mama no love me anymore. You no rember me." Abhi tried to calm his daughter but his heart was in pain. He didn't want this to happen but now he has to put a stop to Diya's questions. 

"Listen here baby." Abhi spoke once Diya was calm. "Your sister is missing, some bad people took her away." Diya covered her mouth in shock as she heard the news. 

"Is my sister okay, dada?" Diya asked in a low voice. Abhi's heart pained to see this but he remembered his mother's words that it will be best to forget about my daughter and move on. 

"No, baby. Your sister will no longer be with us." Diya started crying. 

"I sworry dada. Is she sad cause I am jelly. I will not dada. I lowe her more." Diya tried to reason. 

"No baby, you didn't do anything. It is my fault that got your sister kidnapped. I made a mistake, you didn't do anything wrong." Abhi tried to reassure her. 

Diya cupped her father's face in her hand. "No dada, my dada no do wrong. He my hwero." Her words brought tears to Abhi's eyes. 

"I am a hero, right." Diya nodded her head. "Then I have a job to do. I need to make your mama happy. Will my baby help me with it?" Diya thought for a moment and nodded her head. 

"Yes, dada. You, I go and make mama happy." 

It was not an easy task to bring Avni out of depression. We tried our best to get her to speak to us but it didn't happen. Vedant helped us a lot. He and Diya became best friends and on weekends Diya and  Abhi visited the orphanage and played with him. They got attached to him quickly. He is filling a missing part in their lives. 

After a year, Abhi was late from office. He went directly to Avni's room but stopped when he heard her daughter's voice. 

"Mama, why are you not speaking?" Diya asked her mother. For her age, she was quite understanding. 

When there was no reply Abhi peeked inside and saw Avni sitting down leaning on the bed. Diya was sitting in front of her holding Avni's hand. Avni was looking at Diya with tears in her eyes. It was the first emotion I saw in her eyes after all this time. 

"You don't like me anymore. You are not speaking because I no your daughter, right?" Diya satred crying but Abhi stopped himself from going inside. 

"You no love me anymore. You hate me cause I took sissy away, right?" Diya asked and a tear fell from Avni's eyes. 

"Sorry mama, I will do what you ask. Speak to me mama. Please mama." Diya bent down and placed her head on her mother's hand and started crying heavily. 

After a moment of silence, Avni pulled Diya closer to her and hugged her. "Shh, it's ok princess." Abhi heard the soft voice of Avni's and he rushed inside holding them both. 

Avni looked in Abhi's direction. "I love you, princess. Mama wanted to speak but she didn't know how to! Mama will never do that again, sorry princess. Love you." Abhi kissed Avni's forehead. 

"We will get there together. Diya and I will help you. Right, baby." Their daughter nodded her head. 

Slowly, Avni started consulting a doctor and she started getting better. Abhi wanted to introduce Vedant to Avni but he held himself and told to wait until she gets well. Abhi wanted to adopt Vedanth, Diya also loves him. He wants to talk to Avni regarding this matter but he knows that he needs to wait some more time. He used his power to stop Vedanth from getting adopted. 

After six months of therapy Avni started to feel like her old self. But with Akshaya's and Nihal's wedding no one has time to breathe. Diya brought up Vedanth in a conversation and Avni wanted to meet him. 

With a sentence he stole Avni's heart. He was wearing a cute jumper Abhi gifted. He saw Avni and went to her. 

"You beutful, you my fwiend?" With that sentence he stole Avni's heart.

It took some time for them to adopt Vedanth. Even though he was not their son on papers they treated him like he was their own. After three years he was legally theirs. 

They faced a lot of struggles and lost their baby. But time healed them and brought them close. 

They say time heals people and in their life it did. Time healed them and an adorable boy came to their lives. 

They still mourn for their daughter but they moved on from the part and lived their life happily. 

Hello booies,

Here is the bonus chapter.

Many of you are not satisfied with the ending, but I can't help with that. That was the ending I decided on.

But to show you  that they were happy at last, I posted this bonus chapter.

I hope that you love it.

See you in my next book.

Love you all 💕💕💕

Vote. Comment. Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 15.2K 42
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 [𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢�...
37.1K 1.5K 12
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...
1.7M 68.7K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
300K 11.6K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...