BRUTAL

By rahja_

Everything I love gets destroyed. First, my biological family, then my adoptive parents. (Or at least I thoug... More

Characters
prologue
1. Valentina
2. Fredrico
3. Valentina
4. Valentina/ Fredrico
5. Valentina
6. Fredrico
7. Valentina
8. Fredrico
9. Valentina
10. Fredrico
11. Valentina
12. Valentina
13. Fredrico/ Valentina
14. Fredrico
15. Valentina/ Fredrico
16. Valentina
17. Fredrico
18. Valenina
19. Fredrico
20. Valentina
21. Valentina
22. Fredrico
23. Valentina
24. Fredrico
25. Valentina
26. Valentina
27. Fredrico
28. Valentina
29. Fredrico
30. Valentina
31. Valentina
32. Fredrico
33. Valentina
34. Fredrico
35. Valentina / Fredrico
36. Valentina
37. Fredrico
38. Valentina
39. Valentina / Fredrico
40. Valentina
41. Valentina
42. Fredrico
43. Valentina
44. Valentina
45. Fredrico
46. Valentina / Fredrico
47. Valentina
48. Fredrico
49. Valentina
50. Valentina
51. Fredrico / Valentina
52. Valentina / Fredrico
53. Fredrico
54. Valentina / Fredrico
55. Valentina
56. Valentina
57. Fredrico / Valentina
58. Fredrico / Valentina
60. Valentina
61. Valentina / Fredrico
62. Valentina / Fredrico
63. Valentina / Fredrico
64. Fredrico / Valentina
65. Valentina / Fredrico
66. Valentina / Fredrico
67. Valentina / Fredrico
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue

59. Valentina / Fredrico

3.8K 106 64
By rahja_

I only have one more day here.

Just one more damn day.

The abuse isn't that bad compared to what i've experienced. Alfonso doesn't really bother with me, none of them do actually. It's just me and Leo. No tv, no books. Just me, Leo, and an alarm clock.

Alfonso will only smack me here and there if I forget to say yes sir or no sir. If he comes in while the baby is crying he'll backhand me then tell me to "shut that damn baby up."

Vincent hasn't been in once to see his son. I haven't seen any of Alfonso's sons. That big ass guard at the door just hands me my tray of food and slams the door back.

My face is doing a little better. The throbbing pain stopped and my eye is a greenish yellow color. This time around my period only lasted three days, so if Alfonso wants to have sex, I can't use that as an excuse anymore.

I pray the most I have to do is just oral. I cannot live through another traumatic rape. All my sanity might just snap.

I quickly get a towel and wash my hands. I get a baby wash cloth and wet it with warm water. I gently wipe his face while singing him a soft lullaby.

He stares at me with his big brown eyes and I smile back. I take off his beanie. "Hello handsome," I whisper.

"You're so adorable," I coo and take off his pants.

I had accidentally spilled milk all over him because that big ass guard just barged into my room, scaring the hell out of me.

I take off his onesie and diaper and clean him in the sink. After I get him dressed and put to bed I finally pick up my tray.

Before I could even take a bite, Alfonso comes through the door. He comes over to the bed and grabs my arm, pulling me up to my feet.

"Pack a bag," he says aggressively.

"What-"

He backhands me. "I said back a bag now," he grits out and puts a duffel bag on the bed. He gets his gun out and points it at me. "Now Valentina!" He shouts.

I move quickly to the closet. He watches me closely as I stuff things into the duffel bag. I finish quickly and zip the bag closed.

"Get the baby and let's go," he tells me.

I get Leo's baby bag and get him out the crib. Alfonso's gun digs into my back as he pushed me forward. A man took the bags and followed us out.

Alfonso grabbed the back of my neck, forced me into the suv, and slammed the door shut. I go to the third row, ignoring the looks from Carlos, Vincent, Rafael, and Alejandro.

I put on my seatbelt and hold Leo close to my chest. I pat his back to keep him from waking up. Alfonso gets in the passenger seat and the man in the front drives off.

Leo wakes up halfway into the drive. They all glare at me. "Shut that damn baby up," Vincent grits out.

Leo lets out another cry. "I can't," I tell him and try to soothe Leo as best as I can. "I don't have his bag. It's the only way I can soothe him." I say.

The man abruptly pulled over on the side of the road. He got out the car and went to the trunk. He got the baby bag and literally threw it in the backseat, almost hitting Leo and I.

I open the bag and quickly make him a bottle. "Shut that damn baby up Valentina!" Carlos shouted at me.

I twist on the lid and put the bottle in Leo's mouth. The car goes silent. I let out a small sigh of relief and slowly rock him.

"Hey!"

I turn around, Alaina stood there with a smile.

I clear my throat, "Hello?" I say with furrowed brows.

We were at Jaime's estate, getting everything ready for tomorrow night for when we get Valentina. We took a small intervention because Jamie had to take care of something important.

She gestures to the cigar in my hand. "Smoking is bad for you."

I nod and take another drag from the cigar, "I know." I tell her. She looks around and steps closer. "Can I ask you something?"

I nod. "Really?" She asks with hope.

"If you keep asking i'm going to change my mind," I tell her. I really didn't want to talk to her. I'm just trying to be polite.

"Sorry," she apologizes. "You kind of scare me. Your family is a legend for being so ruthless. It's actually kind of fascinating that you guys-"

"What's your question Alaina?" I ask.

"Oh! Right," she said sheepishly. "Can you tell me more about my sister? I only know what she lets social media know. What is she like?"

"Beautiful, confident, funny. She loves running, pasta, and chocolate cupcakes. She loves wine, preferably red wine. She also loves her dog Vegas. She has this weird obsession with almond milk. She loves silk bedding. She can't sleep without it. Her hair is her pride and joy. It needs to be perfect or she can't go out. Her favorite artists are Rihanna, Snoh Aalegra, Beyoncé, Cleo Sol, and Erykah Badu. She loves getting dressed and picking out outfits. Also handbags to match the color theme." I list a few things.

"Wow," Alaina says with a smile. "She sounds amazing! You must really love her to remember all of that. My memory is quite terrible. Are you two getting married?"

"Rico," Naveen calls out.

I turn around, "Yes?"

"There's a problem," he says.

I put the cigar out and follow him inside. "What is it?" I ask Blair.

"The days reset," she says.

"What do you mean the days reset?" I grit out.

"They moved her location. With the way Valentina set it up I can't get her location. No matter how hard I try."

"You're telling me we have to wait another damn week?" Derek asks.

"Unless she somehow sends us her location, her heart beat gets too low, or her body is going into distress or cardiac arrest, we won't know her location until the seven days are up," Blair explains.

"So she basically has to almost die for us to know her location," Naveen mumbled with a frustrated sigh.

"Run all of their faces in facial rec," I tell Blair. "See if you can see where they're going."

Blair gives me a quickly thumbs up before she starts typing. I wait there patiently. Ten minutes later she gasps, "I got it!"

She turns to me, "Look at you. You really are smarter than you look."

I glare at her she swallows and turns back to her computer. "Anyway, they're at a resort actually. A high end one at that with a lot of cameras."

She points to the screen and we look at the tv. "There's Alfonso with Valentina and a... baby?"

I furrow my brows, "Who's baby is that?"

"There's no signs of Lila, so i'm guessing they killed her and stuck Val with the child," Sabrina says.

"Lila's plan definitely backfired," Derek mumbled.

"Why the hell are they at a resort?" Naveen asks.

"Don't know. But luckily their villa is off to the side and far enough away that the bullets won't be heard if we have silencers on them," Blair says and spins around.

"One of you call Jamie. The resort is four hours away. We want to get their as fast as possible," Blair says and stands up.

"Stop it," I say and dig my feet into the sand, trying to stop Alfonso from dragging me any further. "You're hurting me! If you pull any harder you'll make me drop Leo."

He backhands me hard. "I don't give a damn about what you don't like," he growled in my face.

I grimace when his spit lands on my cheek. "You do what I tell you to do. Now if you resist one more time i'm not going to be as nice."

I wipe his spit away and look at his watch. It was one in the morning. Why the hell are we here?

We get in the primary bedroom and I sit down on the couch. "Where is Leo going to sleep?" I ask. He looks paranoid. He closes all the blinds and curtains. He has his gun in his hand as he waits at the door.

I place Leo in my lap and gently stroke his cheek. Alfonso starts to pace. He mumbles incoherent words. I focus all my attention on Leo instead of him.

Leo opens his beautiful hazel brown eyes. I smile at him. "Hi handsome," I whisper. I put my finger in his palm and he grips onto it.

I kiss his hand and check to see if he needs his diaper changed. I start searching for wipes when Alfonso points a gun at me.

I freeze. "What the fuck are you doing?" He grits out.

"I'm just looking for wipes. That's all," I tell him. "Leo has a wet diaper. I don't want him to get a diaper rash." I explain. "Can I keep looking?"

He takes a moment before nodding his head yes and going back to pacing.

I finish his diaper change and set the dirty diaper next to me. I don't want to get up, that could possibly trigger Alfonso to do something.

Alfonso sits down on the bed and pulls out a small bag in his suit jacket filled with white powder. He takes a scoop full with his nail and sniffs it.

"Alfonso I don't think we can be in here if your doing that. I don't want Leo to get affected in any-"

"Shut the fuck up," he yells at me. "I am Alfonso Rodríguez! I do whatever I fucking want to do," he says and gets up from the bed.

I hold Leo close to my chest when he comes closer. He gets in my face. The white powder still around his nostril.

"I am going to be the next fucking Pablo Escobar- Actually fuck that. I will be bigger and greater than everyone that ever did a drug cartel."

He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me in closer. I grimace at his wet, sloppy kiss. He pats my cheek firmly, "And no one," he grips my jaw hard. "Not even you can tell me what to do."

"You get that?"

I nod my head. He gives me another kiss before letting me go. As soon as he turns away I get out a baby wipe and wipe my face completely.

TIME SKIP

I've been sitting in this same spot for almost four hours. If I even adjust my posture Alfonso points his gun at me.

I wipe my tired eyes and put Leo down next to me on the couch. I grab a pillow and put it on the end to make sure he doesn't fall.

I stand up. Alfonso comes over to me. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I have to go to the bathroom," I tell him honestly.

He grabs the back of my neck and forces me to the bathroom. He watches me while I pee. I wash and dry my hands.

I turn around and he caught my wrist. He looked at the bracelet. "Where did you get this?"

"I already told you; you gifted it to me," I tell him.

He grips my wrist harder. "You're a damn liar," he seethes.

He hits me in the face with his gun. I stumble back into the sink. "Why would I gift you a bracelet when you cut my damn finger off," he shouts, demanding to know.

When I don't give him an answer he hits me with the gun again and rips the bracelet off my wrist. The bracelet cuts me in the process.

Blood dripped from my nose. He hits me again. "I'm telling you the truth!" I shout and put my arms up in defense when he raised his hand.

He kicks me hard in the stomach. "You're a fucking liar," he growled and grabbed my hair. He bashed my head into the wall and kicked me again.

I was still recovering from the wounds I had gotten earlier that week, so I wasn't at my best to fight back.

He takes out all his paranoia and anger on me. He calls me a whore, prostitute, traitor, spy, and almost every bad name under the sun. He called me names in different languages, beat me with everything he could get his hands on.

I tried to crawl away from him.

He grabs me by the hair and drags me back to him. He turns me on my back. My fight or flight really kicks in when I hear a belt unbuckle.

He tries to pull my shorts down. I fight him with all my might. When I wasn't successful, I start to scream.

I fill him pull down my underwear. He covers my mouth. I bite down hard and wrap one hand at the center of his neck and pinch hard.

I take my free hand and try to gauge is eyes out. I scratch, scream, I do everything to not let him rape me.

I scoot up, noticing the gun just a few feet away. Leo starts to wail. He gets a good grip on my neck and starts to choke me.

I fight this man for what feels like eternity.

Then finally, the door is broken down. Two shots ring out and Alfonso slumps against me.

I gasp in fresh air while also coughing. He was pushed off me. I quickly pull up my underwear and pants. I turn over and cough up blood.

"You okay Val?" Naveen asks.

I nod my head and spit out the blood. He helps me up, "Come on, we need to go now," he tells me.

"Wait, I need Leo," I say. I pick him up and grab his baby bag. Naveen takes it from me and puts his jacket around my shoulders.

He takes me to a suv and shuts the door. I soothe Leo and wipe the blood from his face with my shirt. "You're not even a week old and you've already been in danger," I whisper with a sigh.

The door opens abruptly and I shield Leo. Blair climbs into the suv with Naveen behind her. Two random men I don't know climbs in the front and we take off.

"Oh my god," Blair says with relief and hugs me. "I'm so glad we found you," she kisses my cheek and looks at Leo.

"Lila's?" She asks.

I nod my head, "They killed her after she had a c-section."

"I'm glad you're okay," She says. "Well sort of," she mumbles as she looks at my injuries.

TIME SKIP

I wrap the towel around my body and walk out the bathroom. I check on Leo and put the clothes on that are on the bed. I smell the shirt. My nostrils fill with Rico's heavenly scent.

After they got me, we drove for twenty minutes and went to a hotel.

My injuries weren't bad. Just a lot of bruises on my back and stomach from Alfonso beating me. I had a huge bruise on my cheek and a cut by my eyebrow.

I sit on the bed with a small sigh and look around.

My head shoots over to the door when I hear the doorknob twist.

Rico came in the door. I sigh in relief and get up. We meet each other halfway. I wrap my arms around him, hugging him tightly.

I take his face into my hands and kiss him. I kiss him longingly and gently.

"I missed you," I whisper and kiss him again.

"Valentina don't ever do that again please," he says. "You scared the shit out of me."

I nod, "I know. I'm sorry. But I had to get Aaya and Troy back. There was no other way."

He hugs me, "There was. You should've talked to me."

I shook my head, "The longer we waited, the longer he would've pimped out Aaya and possibly killed Troy. I needed them back as soon as possible."

"Are they safe? How are they?" I ask.

"Let's sit down first," he tells me. I sit down and he tells me everything.

"Her rape kit came back."

I wipe my tears. "How many?" I whisper.

"Twelve," he answered. "One of them being Alfonso."

"Oh god," I mumble and stand up.

I run an hand through my wet hair and wipe my face. I take in a deep breath to try and calm myself. "I failed as a sister," I whisper to myself.

"Val," Rico says softly.

I wipe my tears and turn around. I clear my throat. "I'm fine," I say. "When are we going back home?" I ask.

"Valentina I want to be here for you," he tells me and caresses my cheek. "But I can't if you hide your feelings and emotions from me. I want you to trust me, be vulnerable around me-"

"Can you just hold me?" I ask hopefully. "I don't even know what's going on in my head right now. I just want a little time with this news."

He nods his head, "What ever you need."

He lays down on the bed and I follow. I clim on top of him and relax into him. He hugs me tightly and kisses my head. He strokes my wet hair and rubs my back while I silently cry.

TIME SKIP

I wake up to Leo crying.

I sit up and surprisingly Rico is still here. He sleeps peacefully with his arms behind his head.

I grab the baby bag and make him a bottle. I change his diaper and get him fed and burped.

I go to the bathroom and wince when I see the bruises on my neck from Alfonso trying to strangle me.

I splash cool water on my face and go to the bathroom. When I come out Leo was staring wide eyed at Rico who stared at him the same way.

"Sorry, I went to the bathroom. I didn't hear him cry," I say.

"I woke up to a loud fart," Rico mumbles. "I think he shit himself."

"Really?" I ask with a sigh. "I just changed him ten minutes ago."

"What's his name?" Rico asks.

"Azari Leo Russo," I answer. "I call him baby Leo."

Rico puts his pointer finger out and Leo grips onto it. "Hi baby Leo," he whispers.

I pick Leo up and sit down next to Rico. I take off his beanie and smooth down his hair. I check his diaper, luckily it was just a fart.

"Are you adopting him?" Rico asks.

I nod my head yes. "What choice do I have? Unless maybe my parents or someone wants to," I say and stroke Leo's cheek.

"He's cute," Rico says.

"I know right," I mumble. "He's such an easy baby. And his eyes are so beautiful. I couldn't give him up for adoption even if I wanted to. I'm already attached to him."

"We can raise him alongside of Derek and Simone's baby that's coming. I bet they'll be best friends," he says.

I furrow my brows, "We? You want to adopt him with me?" I ask.

He nods, "Raising a baby by yourself is hard. I want to help. We can change his last name. Easy fix."

I'm surprised by this. "Raising a baby is a lot," I tell him.

He nods, "I know. I helped raise the twins when Simone and Derek were finishing up college. It's tough, but I don't want you to go through it alone again. We can even change his last name to mine so it still flows."

"Are you sure?" I ask.

He kisses me, "I'm sure Valentina."

I look at him for sometime before nodding. I kiss him, "Okay," I whisper and look down at Leo.

"I hate to be the person to ask this, but does this mean we're..."

"We're?" He questions.

"Together?"

"I thought we already were together?" He questions.

"No- I know! I just wanted us to be-"

"On the same page," he finished my sentence.

I nod, "Exactly." I say and kiss him. "Good thing we're on the same page."

He hugs me to his side and kisses my temple. Leo lets out a yawn, followed by a sigh. We both stare at him.

My head shoots over to the door when I hear a soft knock. I give Leo to Rico and get up.

I open the door and i'm immediately got a huge bear hug. Blair and Sabrina hugged me for a long time. "Never, ever, do that that again," Sabrina whispers.

"Sorry," I mumble.

"How are you doing?" Blair asks and brushed a curl out of my face.

"I'm fine," I say. "I'm just bruised up. Alfonso hits harder when he does coke, but i'm fine," I say.

Blair frowns and touches the bruise on my cheek. "Are you sure?"

I nod my head. "I'm fine."

Naveen comes in and gives me a hug and a kiss on the forehead. "You hungry?" He asks.

I shake my head, "Not really. I'm just tired."

Leo sneezes. They look over. "Lila's?" Sabrina asks.

I nod. "They cut her open then killed her," I mumble.

"Geez," she whispers. "He's adorable."

"What's his name?" Blair asks.

"Azari Leo," I say.

"What are you going to do with him?" Naveen asks.

"Adopt him," I answer.

"Are you sure?" Sabrina asks.

I nod, "I'm sure."

"Do you want to meet Jamie and-"

I cut her off with a head shake. "Look at me," I say and gesture to the bruises all over my body. "I'm in no way, shape, or form to even greet them. I have hand prints on my neck from Alfonso strangling me."

"We leave in a few hours," Naveen says.

"Are you sure?" Blair asks. "Alaina is so excited to meet you. She can't even sit still. She's been bouncing around all morning waiting to say hello."

"They're here?" I ask.

They nod. "But i'll tell them to leave-"

"Actually," I cut Blair off. "I'll meet them now," I say and fluff my hair. "Just to get it out of the way."

I walk out the door and stop midway. I turn around, "You'll have to show me where they are."

Blair hooks her arm with mine and walks me to the living room. Jamie, Raylan, and Alaina stood up. Blair gave me a small pat on my arm before leaving.

I awkwardly stood across from them. Jamie took a step and reached for me, but stopped himself. He looks like he's about to cry.

So I just pull him in for a hug.

He gives me a huge bear hug. I pat his back and he cups my face. "You look just like Mila," he whispers.

I let out an awkward laugh, "That's ironic because she said I look like you."

"You have the most beautiful eyes," he whispers. I give him a small smile.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"I'm okay," I say with a nod.

Alaina and Raylan step up. "Hi!" She says excitedly. "It's so nice to meet you. I'm glad you're okay."

She gives me a hug. "The cameras don't do you justice," she mumbles. "Even with the..." She gestures the bruises and I nod.

"Thank you," I say. "You're very beautiful too."

Raylan gives me a hug.

"Sorry I can't stay. I'm leaving later today. My family back home is very worried and I need to be there for my other brother and sisters," I say.

"Maybe you can visit once I have everything together," I add. "I think Jamila would like to see you."

He nods and hugs me again. "I'm glad you're safe."

"We should get lunch before you go," Alaina suggests.

"Uh..." I look down at what i'm wearing. "I don't have anything to wear and my bruises-"

"We can order food here and sit in the living room and just talk if that's okay," Alaina says hopefully.

I nod, "Yeah. That's fine."

"Great! I know this great spot. I'll order from there," Alaina says and dashes off.

I sit down on the couch and Jamie and Raylan sit down as well. I play with the strings on my sweatpants.

"How's your mother?" Jamie asks.

I shrug, "I haven't spoken to her in a week. So I don't know. She's in a safe house, so we can't have contact until I get back to Los Angeles."

He nods, "Sorry I wasn't there for-"

"My life?" I ask with a chuckle and sit back. "It's alright. I didn't know about you until October."

"October?" He questions.

I nod, "I just didn't want to reach out until Alfonso was dealt with."

He pats my shoulder and nods, "I understand."

Alaina comes skipping back in. "I ordered everything," she says and sits down next to me.

She turns to me, "So who wants to go first?"

Nobody volunteers.

"I'll go then," she says confidently. "I'm Alaina Rae Gallo. We're sisters," she says like I don't know.

"My mom died when I was twelve. So it's been me, Papa, and Raylan ever since. My favorite hobbies are swimming, horseback riding, hiking, playing the violin, and building random things. I'm finishing up my bachelor degree in construction technology. I hope to open my own construction company one day. I'm twenty-two. I'm a pisces."

"I know," I say. "Your birthday is March 3rd. Mine is March 2nd," I say.

Her eyes brighten, "Wow! That's so cool!"

"My dad and you would get along great. He has a construction company. He built me a library for my birthday and all the houses we've ever lived in," I say.

Her brows furrow, "Didn't your parents disappear or something? I haven't seen anything about them in a while."

"They had... business to take care of, but they're back now," I say.

"So you have two sets of parents now?" Alaina asks.

"I guess," I say with a shrug.

"That's cool," she mumbles.

"Raylan doesn't talk much," she tells me. "He's kinda like your friend Naveen. He doesn't talk a lot either."

I hum. "We also met your boyfriend. I asked him to tell me a little about you, but I would like to hear from you."

"Umm..." I start off. "I'm twenty-three. I have two degrees. I also have three other siblings: Ivy, Troy, and Aaya. I have a dog, his name is Vegas. I'm a model and I have my own business called Valentina's Boutique. I have a boyfriend, but you guys already know that."

I clear my throat and try to think of anything else, "I was also adopted, but I think you know that. And... that's all I got right now."

Alaina giggles, "What about high school and college? Did you play any sports?"

"Yes I did," I answer. "I did swim, martial arts, dance, volleyball, track, fencing, and football."

Her eyes widen, "Jesus," she whispers.

"How was your schedule like?"

"Very busy, but I like packed schedules. It keeps me going," I say.

"I would pass out," she mumbles.

"I did football (soccer), that was it. Papa didn't really like me out of his sight for a while after my mom died, so I couldn't really do much. I haven't even been to a party yet."

"You aren't really missing anything," I tell her. "Just sweaty drunk and high people dancing."

She turns to Jamie, "Papa why couldn't I go to parties?"

"Because it's dangerous," Jamie answered.

She frowns, "But Raylan went to one."

"He can protect himself honey. I tried to teach you, but you didn't bother to listen. So you can't," he tells her.

I zone out for the rest of their conversation when they switch to Spanish.

TIME SKIP

I give Derek a hug. "Thank god you're okay. Rico was going insane," he says with a chuckle. "I heard you're adopting the baby."

I nod my head, "Yeah. I don't want him to go through the foster care system and be mistreated. So i'm taking him."

He nods and pats my shoulder, "Well congratulations. Hopefully our babies will be friends."

I nod, "Hopefully."

I go into my room to find Rico on the floor with a stroller and car seat. My brows furrow, "Where did you get this from?"

"Sabrina went to the store and got it for me," he answered.

I sit down on the floor next to him. "Need help?" I ask.

He shook his head and set the car seat aside. "I just finished putting them together."

He stood up and held out a hand. He helps me stand up. "When are we leaving?" I ask.

He looks at his watch, "In thirty minutes."

I pick Leo up, "I'll give him a bath." I say.

I put a towel in the sink and undress him. Rico gets the water running. Rico basically holds him while I bathe him.

After we bathe him and get him dressed, I get dressed. Rico strapped him into his car seat and connected the car seat to the stroller.

I push him out while Rico carries his bag.

Alaina frowns, "I really wish you could stay, but I understand."

I give her a hug, "We'll meet later," I tell her. Raylan gives me a hug and steps aside.

Jamie steps up and hugs me. He kisses my forehead and holds out a piece of paper. "I know you don't have a phone right now, but he's my phone number. Call me when you get one?"

I nod, "I will."

"And can you give it to Mila? I would like to speak to her."

I nod again, "Of course. I'll call you when I get one."

Alaina hugs me again before we leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 9.5K 14
ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ------------------------------------------ "What the hell did I just tell you? Let me go" "No" He looked at me for some time...
4.6M 83.5K 54
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛) 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖...
7.4K 123 9
(Book #1 of the Satan's Reapers series) "Fuck you." "I wouldn't stop you from doing so." ----- After being enemies for years, Eleanor and Theodor ar...
2.3M 82.8K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...