Kissed by the Baddest Bidder...

By LilyWzy14

Mother ran away when she found out she was pregnant for some reason. So I was born without knowing who my fat... More

KBTBB
The first bidder
iPilot
Eisuke-one
Eisuke-two
Eisuke - three
Eisuke - Four
Eisuke - Five
Eisuke - Six
Eisuke - Seven
Eisuke-eight
Eisuke - nine
Eisuke-ten
Eisuke-eleven
Eisuke-twelve
Eisuke-thirteen
Eisuke-fourteen
Eisuke- fifteen
Second Bidder
Ota-one
Ota-two
Ota-three
Ota-four
Random
Ota-five
Ota-six
Ota-seven
Ota-eight
Ota-nine
Ota-ten
Ota-eleven
Ota-twelve
Ota-thirteen
Ota-fourteen
Third
Soryu-one
Soryu-two
Soryu-three
Soryu-Four
Soryu-Five
Soryu-Six
Soryu-seven
Soryu-eight
Soryu-nine
Soryu-ten
Soryu-Eleven
Soryu-twelve
Pic
Soryu-Thirteen
Soryu-fourteen
Soryu-Fifteen
Fourth
Baba-One
Baba-two
Baba-three
Baba-four
Baba-five
Baba-Six
Baba-Seven
Baba-Eight
Baba-Nine
Baba-ten
Baba-eleven
Baba-Twelve
Baba-thirteen
Baba-fourteen
Baba-fifteen
Fifth
Mamoru-one
Mamoru-two
Mamoru-three
Mamoru-four
Mamoru-five
Mamoru - six
Mamoru- seven
Mamoru - eight
Mamoru-nine
500 Followers Special: Q&A
Mamoru - Ten
Mamoru - eleven
Mamoru - twelve
Mamoru-thirteen
Mamoru - fourteen
Mamoru - fifteen
Epilogue - Akemi
Epilogue - Misaki
Epilogue - Yui
Epilogue - Miki
Epilogue - Kyoko
Just spare three minutes of your life to read this
{Spin-off} His Love Story: Asher
{Spin-off} High School Story: Akemi
{Spin-off} High School Story: Miki
{Spin-off} High School Story: Yui
{Spin-off} High School Story: Kyoko

Ota-Fifteen

4.1K 114 27
By LilyWzy14

Here's the long-awaited chappy that I've actually finished long ago but however can't possibly publish! I'm copying and pasting this directly from word doc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beau's PoV

Consciousness slowly drifted back to me. I felt a hand gently stroking my hair. I kept my eyes closed as I heard her let out a small sigh. Misaki? What's wrong?

"Why do you make me feel this way...." She murmured. Then, I felt her rest against my chest.

Right, she mumbled a 'I love you' just yesterday night. Does that mean I can get my hopes up?

I stirred slightly, pretending to be just waking up. I felt her wanting to shuffle away. Under instincts, I held onto her waist and pulled her back.

"B-Beau?!" she whisper-shouted. A grin stretched across my face as I stare at her with half-open eyes. I hugged her against me.

"You're still half-asleep." She concluded, then stopped moving around when I didn't budge.

It's the weekend, there's no need to rush. But wait, her family must be worrying....

I reluctantly let go of her and sit up, flashing her a smile, "Morning."

She smiled back and greeted,  "Good morning."

After she went out, I took my phone out of my pocket and turned the power on, showing still 30% of battery left of last night.

Misaki's PoV

When I arrived at the hotel, the front lobby was swarmed with people. Reporters and paparazzi, basically everyone from any media. Is there some big event happening today? Not that I know of.

Mom rushed up to me as soon as I stepped into the door, "thank god you're alright!"

Something's weird.... I thought as someone familiar came up to us.

That asshole reporter! What's his name again?

"Arian! Glad to see you're back!" he shouted while taking out a recorder, "so I've got side news that you and Mr. Kisaki had a child! Is that right? Is this the child?"

He looked at me, then recognized me, "I've seen you before! You were with Ota Kisaki!"

"No questions are answered today, Kuboyama." Mom took my wrist and we went up to the penthouse. Just as the elevator door opened, Ota-no I should call him-dad's face came into view and he picked me up in a hug.

~~

In the penthouse lounge, everybody's discussing the situation.

"That guy's got news about you." Eisuke said, "and now he wants to dig up more dirt."

"I don't see what the problem is, they're gonna have to announce it to the world anyway. Why not now?" Mamoru said.

"She's not ready." Mom and dad both said in unison. I was thankful for that. I really am not.

"Then you'll just have to avoid the paparazzi for some time." Soryu says. We all nod to it.

There was a minute of silence before Baba decided to ask, "Hey, Miu? You got anyone you actually like lately?"

"Where the hell did that come from?! All of a sudden?!" Soryu and Eisuke exclaimed.

Even though I stifled it, I felt heat rush to my face, but my features don't even twitch.

"Really?" mom asked with a hopeful smile. She's been the longest to witness me and all my 'playdates', of course she'll be happy if I actually liked someone, and my face is giving it all away that I do.

"And I have a pretty good idea who." I turn around just in time to see dad shoving his hair with a mischievous smile. Only he can pull that move off.

He just shrugged when I cast a warning glare at him because I know he knows who.

"Is it that boy we met during her search?" mom guessed it in one. Way to keep your daughter's secret, mom!

"I'm leaving!" I announced after Baba and Ota exchanged a smirk. I ran to Ota's suite to change into fresh clothes, then went out the back door to avoid the people in the lounge.

Old spot. That seat on the swing in that very park. Only bird chirping and leaves shuttering can be heard. It was nice and quiet. I pull out my phone and plugged in earbuds.

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone. I crashed my car into the bridge. I watch, I let it burn. I threw your * into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.

I crashed my car into the bridge...

I don't care. I love it. I don't care.♪

This was the first song that started to play, I swung back and forth to the beat.

Suddenly, the pause button was pushed and the song stopped playing. My eyes jerked open from their trance and spot him beside me on the left swing, as always.

"Hey." I greeted first. I actually wanted to see him and didn't mind at all that he snapped me out of my song.

"I heard about the paparazzi." Beau said while swinging as well to my pace.

"Yeah..." I mumbled, not wanting to talk about it.

"You know what you said to me? Last night?" he suddenly brings up and I look at him quizzically.

"You said 'Je t'aime' after my name." he said and I immediately felt my face burning. I've never said that to a boy before, not even my first kiss.

"C'mere." He stood up and held out a hand to me which I took, then he led me to a bench near the swing set. My face still burning red and I look everywhere but him.

"You know French, don't you?" he sighed, but he didn't sound upset in any way.

"I-I just thought it was a very r-romantic language when I learned it." I rambled. I can't believe I told him that! In my sleep!

"Don't panic." He chuckled softly, "look at me, Misaki, please?"

"Why don't you just call me Miu? Everybody else does." It's after it came out of my mouth that I realize how stupid it sounded.

His index and middle finger guided my head around and my eyes locked with his. Seriousness leaked out of his tone as he stated: "because I am not everybody else."

Beau steadied his gaze on me once again before saying loud and clear: "Je t'aime, tellement, Misaki. (I love you so much, Misaki.)"

Then, it happened. His lips covered mine in a tender, short kiss. I kissed him back as he pulled back a little, his gaze still held mine, and I know what to say.

"...Je t'aime aussi (I love you too)." I felt myself heat up as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Je sais. (I know) Je veux être avec toi. (I want to be with you.)" he breathed, and we both smiled against each other's lips.

Clearly it wasn't any of our first kisses, but that doesn't matter right now. Nothing else did.

After how much time has passed, he lay on my lap while I sat up on the bench.

"Mmm...That feels nice." He said and I continue to comb his hair with my fingers.

"By the way, what happened with Nathalie?" I ask. He raised an eyebrow at me and responded, "I texted her earlier, she's still at her grandma's. She's leaving in four days. Shame." The corner of his lips curled up. Oh yeah? If he's doing this then two can play.

"I see, I wonder whose company I will be in on Monday at lunch...?" I pretend to think about it, "There's this hot guy in the same department that was staring at me during class yesterday--"

Before I can finish, though, Beau leaped up and shut me up with his lips. "Don't make me jealous, it's not a pretty feeling." He said against my lips.

"Then don't make me." I smiled and responded with equal amount of force.

He sat up, pecked my lips again and draped an arm around my shoulder. Naturally, I leaned against his shoulder.

"For how long?" I ask.

"What?"

"For how long have you liked me?" 

"Um... before I first caught you in the music room and you knew my name." he replied and my eyes go wide.

"That long?! Then how come you've just told me so now?" I thought boys like to confess as soon as they're sure of their feelings, especially someone as confident and popular as Beau. And he was so sure of how he felt in the very beginning.

"Listen." He looked at me and I look him straight in the eye signalling that he has my undivided attention.

"I couldn't. I wouldn't. Not before I'm sure of how you feel." He said, all serious, "You tend to use other people's feelings for you and toy with them. It was as if you'd look down at them. If I would've confessed like how every other 'follower' you have did, which is basically the whole school, you'd definitely define me as just another follower. I had this feeling that I shouldn't come across you as someone who likes you until you actually get to know me as a person."

I hold my gaze against his honest one, seeing my own reflection in his dark green eyes. Finally, I turned my head away, "I kinda never looked at it that way." I thought out loud. I suppose I need to do something about my ways now?

"I don't want to hear everyone around just calling you a slut." He said softly.

"What?" 

"Some of the girls," he explained, "They're just saying the grape is sour because they can't get it."

I sighed, I never cared what those envious girls had to say, but now, how I act affects Beau's reputation as well. I'm gonna have to do something about myself.

~~

"That's so cute!" I pointed into a glass window to a bunny-shaped handbag. With pink sequences and white fur.

"You're much cuter." He slid out. My gaze snapped to him for an instant before refocusing on the bag. How does he just say stuff like that? His voice doesn't waver at all. Even I can't do that, because I'm not used to complimenting others.

"Where do you wanna go?" he asked with a smile. We're on a kinda date. After thirty minutes of window shopping, he put on a teasing smile as he suggested, "karaoke?"

That hit a nerve. I thought as I stuck my tongue out at him. But it's relaxing. He doesn't avoid sensitive subjects, so neither do I.

After a day of laughter and lovey-dovey-ness, he walks me back up to the penthouse. There are less cameras here now since it's almost nine and they've been here for a day with no news.

Just as we were chatting and walking up the front steps, though, I heard a click and then light flashed on us. Our heads jerked back just in time to see someone running off to the other side of the street with a camera around his neck. It's probably the paparazzi. It shouldn't be a big deal, right? Nothing of that could confirm that I'm Ota Kisaki's daughter. Why would he even take a photo of a normal teenage couple?

Shrugging it off, Beau and I enter to the main lobby, coming face-to-face with a grinning mom and dad.

I've got a feeling they're gonna say something weird....

"Mr. Kisaki..." Beau started, but dad walked up with mom close behind.

"Thanks for walking her back." Dad smiled, then patted him on the shoulder, "Call me Ota. Don't use 'mister' all the time when you're gonna be my son-in-law."

Arian's PoV

Miu gasped and tinges of red decorated the boy's cheeks. I grinned at their tightly intertwined hands. Miu's never held hands with another boy before. I wonder when we're gonna tell him about the auctions. Maybe when they're older and their relationship is more stable.

It'll be too risky to tell him now.

Pulling on Ota's sleeve, he got my hint and we both walk back to the penthouse elevator to give them some room. I smiled at Miu all the way.

"Such a nice boy." I remarked while I stepped into the shower. I can tell just by how they were talking that he's the type to tease the girl he likes, just like Ota. Miu always thought I was clueless about her love life but trust the mother to the job.

By the time I stepped out of the bathroom, Ota was just plugging in the blow dryer. As soon as he saw me he patted the chair in front of him. He was smiling but I know my consequences if I don't do as he says.

After he was finished with me, I glance at the clock. It's been an hour since Ota and I came up. Where'd Miu go?

Misaki's PoV

I knew it was easy for mom to approve but having dad say that was... it really took me by surprise.

Besides, there also was this he approved feeling, like a flutter of butterflies in my stomach.

"Can you come with me for a sec?" when I turned to my left, Beau was already holding out his hand. How could I possibly say no to those eyes?

Several twists and turns were made, then we arrive in some second lobby that's about a quarter of the size of the main lobby. Nobody's here but the place was still clean and had several chairs around.

"What's this place?" I ask while walking around.

"It used to be a breakfast buffet, but then they built a bigger and better one on the second floor, so this one's left alone. It's nothing much, but it's very peaceful and quiet most of the time." He explained as he followed me from behind.

How'd he know this place? It's just a simple room, but I like simple nowadays. "I like it." I say honestly and seated onto a purple couch by a window.

"I'm glad. I thought it'll be too plain for you." He murmured before taking his seat beside me.

"Anywhere you pick is always wonderful." I say casually as I look out the window. He stiffened beside me and pretty soon I felt pressure on my right shoulder.

He lay his head onto my shoulder gently while looking up at me with a sheepish smile, "how do you manage to say cute things so casually?"

It was more of a statement than a question.

I had a great comeback in mind that he slips emotional stuff out even more often compared; but then he pushed himself up and covered my lips with his. All thoughts flew out the window at it.

"Misaki, I love you." He murmured against my lips through breaths. Before I could say anything, he continued, "I know adults always say how kids won't understand this so called 'love'. But if every time I see you I get a heart pumping sensation; every time I see you with those other guys, I get a shiver; every time after we have a conversation I'd go over what I said to you again and again in my mind in case I said something stupid and left a bad impression on you, if all of that isn't love. I don't know what is."

That is so sweet. I kiss him back eagerly, "I love you too.... Not only that, I still get a sour feeling in me whenever I even see you with Nathalie."

He smiled, "A relief to know that I'm not the only one."

His palm traced my jaw line and held me up to a better angle. His other hand still tightly intertwined in mine.

Then he added, "I know we still have tons of problems waiting, but for now, it's just the two of us."

We kissed again and again in the dim light of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dooooon't kill me for the three-week late update!

This time I HAD a good reason! And besides! I gave you 2658 words? Better? No?

Story plan: I'm planning on doing epilogues after the five characters

Quick question............nevermind I'll ask it in the next chappy~~

--xD Lillie

Published: April, 2015

Edited: May 25, 2016

Instagram - seika_akashi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
262K 6.2K 54
We already know about the typical stories about Lucy leaving the guild well this is one of them as well but only on the beginning, because afterwards...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
582K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.