A Life at Hogwarts Part 2

By fanmadewriting

(MATURE AUDIENCE/NSFW/SELFHARM/PTSD/SEXUAL ABUSE/MENTAL ABUSE/ETC WARNING) [Also if you have not yet read par... More

The First Trace
Saved
That Bastard
Origin Story
Can he really be Forgiven
Harry needs Bleach
Going Nuts
The Archway
Mom
His Diaries
Bookstore
Hot and Steamy
Y/n's Classroom
Tonks's Werewolf Issue
First Day
Shattering
The Painful Truth
Harry goes through your Memories
It's Happening
I do
The Reception
Honeymoon
The Tower
Planning
The Monster is Released
Dear Severus
A Quick Game of Catch Up
No...
Wake up!
The Black Crow Sheds
It's Over

Double Agent 2.0

29 1 0
By fanmadewriting

I brushed the ash off of my shoulders and started to wander out of the fireplace, "Sorry I'm a little late- Where's Severus?" I looked around panicked. I haven't been in this room since I was expelled. That cold feeling crept up my back again...I didn't crucio them, I'M INNOCENT! I kept myself composed taking my deep breathes even though the room full of artifacts and paintings felt like it was overwhelming me, judging me.

"He's taking a moment for himself. Now then you can either stand or sit. It shouldn't take us too long." I quickly sat and melted into the closest chair.

The room stopped spinning, "Now what seriously couldn't wai- Professor your hand!"

"I know Y/n that's why you're here. Do you think you can heal it?" I stood up and steadily took his frail hand.

"What caused this?"

"Oh I think you know," He lifted his hand pointing to a shattered ring.

"Marvelo Gaunt's ring? You bloody idiot! That was his first horcrux obviously he'd make it the most protective." I looked at his hand even closer and plopped back into my chair. "Nothing can fix it, you have maybe-"

"Eight months is what Severus has estimated. I do have a proposition for you. You can decline but Severus shouldn't be alone through everything once I'm gone. If you agree to this Snape will take you to the next Death Eater meeting tomorrow. I want you to work on both sides besides him as a safety precaution."

I slowly nodded as I looked up at him befuddled, "I- I just figured you couldn't trust me with this."

He laughed to himself, "If Snape's life is on the line then I can trust you. Now then you should take your trunks to either Snape's private chambers or yours. Also if he hasn't told you yet he's the Defense against the Dark Arts teacher now."

I stayed in my seat scratching the bandages staring into his soul, "Dumbledore...do you regret expelling me?"

His eyebrows raised but lowered just as quickly as he turned walking over to the window, "No." I felt my pupils shrink from a weird hatred I was gaining as he turned his head enough for me to see the corner of his eye, "If I didn't I would've been stripped of my position. Then who would've protected this school or Harry?"

I fought myself wanting to have the final word before standing up and walking out of the room, the enchanted trunks trailing behind me. I began to process that whole conversation. He's gonna die, Dumbledore is actually gonna die. He just seems immortal... I walked up a few more stairs my face scrunched in deep thoughts and opened Severus's private chamber doors. My thoughts blew away as I could hear distant sobbing. Slowly I closed the door and set the trunks down before following the sound. I stopped at the bathroom door which was the only shut door. I've never heard him be in such pain. He's screaming and hiccuping uncontrollably repeating the same sentence, "They can't die..." I can't handle it so without any other thoughts I quickly opened the door and fell next to Severus embracing him closely.

"It's ok, I'll be fine. As long as we protect each other we'll be safe." I rubbed his back as his head rested on my chest. His sobbing stopped quickly but I can still feel tears falling into my hands as I cupped his face. "Ok well if it's about Dumbledore he's old so if anything it's putting him out of his misery." The tears finally ceased and his eyes met mine, a smile crept in the corner of his mouth.

"That is true...you're agreeing to his offer aren't you." I choked on my words and nodded, causing him to quickly stand up and exit the bathroom.

I stumbled up hitting my toe against the wall and followed, "Rubbish door! S-sev I'm sorry but it's my choice!"

"Darling I know that. It, it's just after the Dark Lord's next step finishes his plans for you aren't exactly pretty..."

"Severus, I can handle anything."

He immediately stopped in his tracks and turned around, his eyes filled with tears once again, "Your body can but mentally you can't! If everything goes right he wants you to hunt down and kill anyone who helps Potter. He wants you to become what you fear most! Dumbledore's orders are to follow anything he tells you to do so you don't raise suspicion."

"W-what, what the fuck is he planning?"

"You'll find out tomorrow. Please unpack everything, I need some fresh air." Using his wand the door to the halls swung open and slammed as he swooped out. I stood there and stared at the door before walking into the bedroom and collapsing onto the bed. Not caring about unpacking, shrinking into a ferret to fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------

I slowly started to flutter my eyes open and quickly realized I'm standing in my childhood bedroom. I looked at the bookshelves and all the books were blank. Who cares about the books if I'm back here then maybe just maybe. I swung the door open and ran down the stairs turning into the kitchen. Awaiting their open ar-

"No, no no no, NO!" My parents, the Druids are lifeless covered in blood, their bodies almost unrecognizable from burns laying on the white tiled floor. I looked away, my eyes shutting tight as I gagged, holding back a flood of tears and vomit. Why just why would I bring myself here. I stopped grieving them while still at Hogwarts. I blocked them out considering I had bigger problems to worry about at the time.

"Tragedy isn't it." I opened my eyes and wobbled back quickly. My birth father, Voldemort gilded past me and used his wand to make my parents' corpses disappear.

I clenched my fist, "I forgot the pain you brought me those first years at Hogwarts." I stopped and remembered Dumbledore wants me to work for him to help the order. "However after I found out the truth from Dumbledore, I realized you were the only one who never lied. You're the one I want to stand by, the one I want to work with, father"

His head tilted up and I swear I could see his red eyes sparkle with delight, "Severus told me you've made up your mind for good. That prophecy I showed you all those years ago is coming true once again. The dark lord's heir working by my side creating the perfect pure blood wizard society."

"Of course but don't expect me to be nice to Lucius. You know you could've stopped him."

He walked over and caressed my check causing me to flinch back, "When I did return he stopped sexually harassing you didn't he? I did stop him but to show I haven't gone soft with you I still made him punish you. You understand right?"

I swallowed all of my arguments dry with no water, "Of course, I'll see you tomorrow." I turned and quickly walked to the front door and opened it with ease.

"Y/n," I stopped, my hand shaking but still keeping myself composed, "Congrats on the boyfriend." I sighed as I walked through the door and sunlight shined right into my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------

I looked around and by the look of the sun barely rising it's the next day. I took off the covers and went to the closet to quickly get changed. "Sev?" I yawned and stretched as I shuffled into the small sitting room we have. "Se-" I paused and felt bad as I saw him sleeping on the couch that barely fit him, his feet dangling off the edge. I abruptly went to our chambers and grabbed a pillow and blanket. I threw the blanket over him and carefully lifted his head placing the pillow under. I kissed his forehead and moved a strand of hair out of his face, both of us smiling slightly in sync. He's usually awake before me, I didn't know he looks so peaceful when sleeping. Then before leaving I conjured a hot cup of tea and set it on the coffee table. Slowly I closed the door making sure not even the click was heard.

"Y/n?" I jumped but calmed down when I turned and made eye contact with McGonagall, "I thought you wouldn't be here for a few more hours."

"Oh me and Sev-erus came in yesterday. I fell asleep around noon so that's why you probably didn't see me."

Her eyes widened, "You came with Severus, is it official?"

I froze as I felt my whole body turn red, "Er uh um yes he asked me out before we came here."

She rolled her eyes, obviously upset, "Damn it! I owe Albus 10 galleons...well I'm happy it's finally happened." She turned and started to walk away. I processed what she said and quickly ran to walk beside her.

"You bet on us?!"

"Well we have two bets right now that have been going on since your 5th year I suppose. The one I just lost is I betted Severus couldn't ask you out and Albus said he could. The other one is, I bet you'll marry Remus and obviously he thinks you'll marry Severus."

"That's umm a little rude but ok I'm going to my classroom to fix it up."

"Y/n don't forget the students arrive tonight." I nodded and turned the corner...who the hell makes bets on students.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.7K 60
It's 10 years later and everything has changed. Sirius was taken away all those years ago and you haven't spoken to him since. You and Severus have g...
341 1 25
Lily Evans gets a second change in life to change her past and therefor the future of all those around her. The 22-year year old woman trapped in the...
17 2 11
Harry x Draco x Snape's Niece love triangle - timeline doesn't align with the books or movies completely - It's your first year at Hogwarts, you mee...
47.3K 842 61
warning ⚠️ this story may contain surten triggering topics such as: deppresion , self harm , abuse, rape, alcholisme and other mental health topics. ...