My God

By bookswithurfavorite

"Oh God!" I moaned pretty loud believing neighbors could hear that. "That's right Bella, I'm your God." He s... More

My God
Chapter 1 - Sofia
Chapter 2 - Sofia
Chapter 3 - Sofia
Chapter 4 - Romeo
Chapter 5 - Sofia
Chapter 6 - Sofia
Chapter 7 - Romeo
Chapter 8 - Romeo
Chapter 9 - Sofia
Chapter 10 - Sofia
Chapter 11 - Sofia
Chapter 12 - Sofia
Chapter 13 - Romeo
Chapter 14 - Sofia
Chapter 15 - Sofia
Chapter 16 - Sofia
Chapter 17 - Sofia
Chapter 18 - Romeo
Chapter 19 - Romeo
Chapter 20 - Sofia
Chapter 21 - Sofia
Chapter 22 - Sofia
Chapter 23 - Sofia
Chapter 24 - Sofia
Chapter 25 - Romeo
Chapter 26 - Sofia
Chapter 27 - Sofia
Chapter 28 - Sofia
Chapter 29 - Romeo
Chapter 30 - Sofia
Chapter 31- Sofia
Chapter 32 - Romeo
Chapter 33 - Romeo
Chapter 34 - Romeo
Chapter 35 - Sofia
Chapter 36 - Sofia
Chapter 38 - Sofia
Chapter 39 - Romeo
Chapter 40 - Romeo
Chapter 41 - Sofia
Chapter 42 - Sofia
Chapter 43 - Romeo
Chapter 44 - Romeo
Chapter 45 - Sofia
Chapter 46 - Sofia
Chapter 47 - Sofia
Chapter 48 - Sofia
Chapter 49 - Sofia
Chapter 50 - Romeo
Chapter 51 - Romeo
Chapter 52 - Sofia
Chapter 53 - Sofia
Chapter 54 - Romeo
Chapter 55 - Sofia
Chapter 56 - Romeo
Goodbye
Covers for the second book

Chapter 37 - Sofia

27.6K 509 116
By bookswithurfavorite

Dark red suit hugged my curves but blazer covered it up somewhere. Under blazer black laced bodysuit was popping out.
"Ready?" Romeo leaned on the doorframe.
"Almost." I put dark red lipstick down on the dresser and took the necklace Romeo bought me.
"Let me." I felt his cold hands on my naked skin.

After he placed it on my neck he kissed the side of my neck.
"You look perfect." His chin was placed on my shoulder as I watched his reflection in the mirror.
"I'm jealous." He smiled.
"Of what?" I turned around to face him.
"Because I won't be having dinner with you tonight." He gripped my hips and I felt heated wetness in between my legs.
"But I'll come home to you." I leaned the side of my head on his hard chest.
"And I'm looking forward to it." I felt soft lips on my head.

After conference we had dinner together, with doctor Kevin and some business people. I actually didn't want to go but doctor made us.
Conference went pretty good. I could see how proud Kevin was of me and my knowledge and I would lie if I say that I didn't impress myself.
"Conference is over." I texted Romeo just so he knows.

"Friend of mine will join us on the dinner. You girls don't mind?" Doctor spoke to Olivia and I, breaking the silence in the car.
"We don't of course." Both of us answered almost in sync.
"I'm gonna wait for her here, you guys go upstairs." And we really did. It was cold so none of us bothered to keep company to doctor Kevin.
We sat with our guests and ordered food. I was so glad that Olivia was here because these people were so boring.

I thought that I'm going crazy. That I need to check my eyes. That my brain is playing games with me and that my dreams are coming true. Nicole walked, with doctor Kevin by her side. She was giggiling and enjoying his company or she enjoyed the nervous breakdown that she had just caused me. I felt the coldness in my hands and I could only guess how pale my face was. I don't know why but I imagined her, stabbing me with a knife. In my head she was some crazy killer even if she wasn't. Right?

She's here.
Nicole is here.
Romeo!
I started sending messages like crazy but no response. Nicole greeted everyone and extended her hand to me. If we were at any other place, if it was any other occasion and if any other group of people were surrounding  me I would cut every single finger of off her hand. I smiled, somewhere sarcastically and shook her hand.
"Nice to meet you all." She really is crazy.
One thought shattered my heart. Did Kevin knew about this? Does he know who she really is?

Ten minutes passed and we got our food but I couldn't eat. I felt her stare from across the table. I felt madness, anger, fear building up in me.
"I'm coming up." It was text from Romeo and I felt relaxed immediately.

"I'm sorry for leaving so soon, something came up." I stood up, followed by pleasant looks and one deadly stare.
"Oh, it's too bad Sofia. But I'll see you tomorrow." Kevin spoke and Romeo came in, his muscles were tense but the look on his face was scarier. It's like they all felt his presence and turned their heads in his direction. Now it was my turn to smile in Nicoles face. Bitch.
"Sorry for interrupting but I need my girlfriend." He tried to cover up his anger and, maybe even fear, with the smile on his face.

Girlfriend? Fuck me, that single word made me wet. I can only hope that I'll be screaming his name tonight.

"Sorry once again and thank you for lovely dinner." I grabbed Romeos hand and we walked away, followed by looks and despise.

"How did she get here?" Is he yelling at me?
I decided to keep my mouth shut until he learns how to talk to me.
"I asked you something Sofia." Elevator door closed and he turned his body to mine. Space between us got smaller and smaller as he was leaning closer to my face. I could smell his parfum and my body enjoyed that but I don't want to show him that. Not when he's acting like a lunatic.
"I heard you very well Romeo but I'm not answering until you figure out how to talk to me. This fucking shit is not my fault. Not even a little bit!" I raised my voice.

All of the sudden I felt his cold hands around my neck. He didn't slammed me on the wall, he just turned my body to his.
"Little attitude I see." His chuckle was dark but so sexy. Unbearable sexy.
"What are we gonna do about that?"
His fingertips traced my neck all the way to the opening of my blazer. He paused on my naked skin and leaned his head close to mine. I felt hot air on my skin and closed my eyes.
"You're already wet, am I right?" His tongue traced my neck, leaving small wet traces.

Elevator door opened and we got out, holding our hands.
Our ride home wasn't quiet. My anger didn't left the elevator with me and Romeo seemed much relaxed with me in his hands.
"Are you okay?" He asked me while we were entering his penthouse.
"Yes." I smiled.
"Did she said anything to you? Touched you?"
"No. Really Romeo, I'm fine. It was just at that moment." I faced him.
"Good. Because I want to fuck you until the sunrise."

I didn't said anything, instead of saying I just made my way to the playroom. He wanted me there, naked, begging for him.
His impatience was killing him. Just when my naked body touched the floor he walked in. It was comfortable silence with some sound here and there, coming from Romeos movements in the room.
He laid down, little thud noice told me that.
"Come here." I stood up and waited. Should I look at him or no? Please say yes. I want to see your big body on dark red sheets. I want to absorb every inch of him.
"Eyes on me." Thank you God and sorry God.

He only had his black boxers on and his standard jewerly. One silver chain with three rings. His body seemed even much more toned under these dim lights.
I crawled on the bed with my knees capturing his body under mine. From this view I could only see how hard his dick was.  I sucked my lower lips in between my teeths.
"Hungry for my dick Bella?" His teeths were pearly white, they almost lit up this room.
"Yes Daddy." The voice that came out of me surprised even me. It was like little whisper filled with innocence but yet something naughty.
"You'll need to deserve it." He adjusted himself on the bed with me sitting on his legs. I knew he could feel my wetness on his legs but I didn't care. I became so safe with this man and that scared me. There was no shame, no hidden words, there was nothing but it was everything.

"Ride my face Bella." His face was straight, telling me that he's not joking with this one.
"But I..." He didn't let me finish.
"I said. Ride. My. Face." You can say that I was scared by his tone, not in negative way, I liked bossy him. But I was scared for one thing and that's for sure, to ride his face. What if I suffocate him? Is that even possible?
"Don't overthink it. Grab the headboard and start. Don't let me wait for that pussy of mine."
I placed my pussy right over his mouth. His practiced lips touched my pussy, it was like gentle kiss. That was enough for me to let out small moan.
"We're just getting started." And he started.

His tongue explored my pussy like it was most interesting place in the world or most delicious dessert. My arms got weak because of the climax that was building inside me. I leaned my sweaty forehead on the cold headboard and watched him from above. I could only see his dark hair scattered on the pillow. His jaw was clenched and his strong hands were pressing onto my skin. When he started moving my whole body back and forth on his face, with his hands, I couldn't take it anymore.
"Fuck..." I threw my head back. 
"Don't stop please!" I couldn't control my mouth neither did he. It felt like the words coming out of my mouth only gave him fuel to be better. If that's possible, because this is perfect.
"Yes Daddy!" I screamed and my body started shaking because I reached my climax.
I came without his permission, fuck, I couldn't even speak or ask for one. For a moment I was scared that this will be my last climax tonight, but I was very wrong.
"Let's do it one more time." I saw his glistening lips for a moment and then they got lost in my body, again.

I let the headboard and grabbed my hair. My back were all sweaty so I wanted to remove my hair.
"Ride my face Sofia." He murmured under my body. I must admit, I never did anything like this and I didn't want to disappoint him. 
I simply let my body guide my head. My moves were slow and careful. My hips did small waves on his lips. He pressed me down with his hands and I gasped. His lips and tongue did magic on my pussy and my second climax came faster.
"Yes! Fuck..." I couldn't hold my voice or my climax. "Daddy." I came, again, on his lips.

He lift me up and placed me on his dick. We were both panting but I wanted more, so did he.
"Put my dick in you." His chest moved up and down fast and his cheeks were little flushy.
When I felt his dick slowly entering in me I stopped halfway since my body was still shaking. But he didn't liked that idea and he thrusted his hips up, hard. Curse left his mouth, more like a whisper. My ass was in his big hands and I leaned my chest to meet his. I felt tickling sensation in my nipples coming from our skins brushing against each other. He used his hands to spread my ass, to have better access. And he did, I felt every inch of his dick in me.
"I'm thinking about rearranging your internals tonight." His lips brushed my neck as he placed kisses all over it.

He slid his hand all across my body, up to the back of my neck and grabbed it. It was strong but pleasurable. He moved my head a little bit back and watched me from below as he started thrusting his dick in me fast and hard.
"Da... fuck!" I felt my throat getting sore. "It's so good." He chuckled at my statement.
"You're perfect little slut Sofia." The way my name rolls down from his tongue makes the most beautiful poem for my ears.
He let my body fall onto his because he probably felt my climax building up.
"You're gonna cum on my dick."
"Yes Daddy!" I couldn't keep my voice low.

My legs started shaking, my whole body actually but I had his body under mine for support.
"Oh God!" I let out my climax and crushed my body on him.
"Good girl." He put the strand of my hair behind my ear.
"But I'm not done with you. Let's double check if you still have your attitude." These words coming out of his mouth with his dick still in me only made this hotter.

He grabbed my ass and stood up, carying me in his arms with his dick in my wet pussy.
"I'm gonna take you against that wall." We were getting closer to the wall with the mirror on it. "Then again, and again." Fuck me. I want it. I want it so badly but I don't know if I'm able to take it.
My back touched cold mirror and I hissed a little.
"Keep your mouth shut." His slow movements began.

I felt how tense his muscles were under my touch. I put my hands around his neck as he started going faster. Wall sex was something much different. It was good, soo good. I felt every inch of his dick getting in me and then out of me.
"Whose pussy is this?" He bit my neck and I knew that tomorrow there would be marks.
"Yours Daddy. It's yours!" I could barely breath but I screamed for this man. I wanted him to know that I belong to him.
"Good girl." His thrusts became animalistic and raw but he supported my body harder with his embrace. My nails instinctively found his back and I dragged them all around his back.
"Claiming me Bella?" He looked me in my eyes and smiled.
"Yes Daddy." I whispered and kissed him.

My moans didn't stop, just now, I was moaning under this kiss. I knew he liked that.
"Daddy... I..."
"Watch your face as you come." I didn't feel the coldness of the mirror, instead I saw my face on it. He turned us so I could face the mirror with his sexy back in front.

This scene. Our bodies tangled one on another was the most sexiest scene I have ever seen. It was erotic. It was art. I could see every back muscle perfectly and my wild hair, covering my sweaty face. Little scratches already showed up on his back and I smirked.
"Come." His dark voice interrupted my thoughts and I came, really watching my face as much as I could because my eyes kept getting shut.

He pressed my body harder on his chest and I pressed my legs around his hips. I felt tiredness coming to me but I wanted more.
"Look at your cum everywhere on me Sofia." He was satisfied with that.
I sucked my lower lip and smile through my teeth.

He lowered me on the floor, carefully for his dick not to slip out of my wet pussy. I spread my legs for him and he positioned himself on top of me. We never broke eye contact and that only made this hotter. His chain touched my boobs and tickled my nipples.
His hips started moving in waves that sent shivers all through my spine. I pulled him to my lips by his chain. I wanted his lips, his dick, his hands, everything as long as it's his.
"Fuck Bella." He put his head in between my boobs. "You're soo good." My nipple found herself in his mouth. He was bitting it gently and sucking on it. He supported his body with his hands on my hips.
"Are you comfortable down there?" He lifted his head but never stopped slamming his dick in me.
"Y... yes." Honestly, I didn't felt anything except his dick and the pleasure that he provides me.

When he lifted my legs on his shoulders I let out a groan. It was whole new universe for me, doing the missionary like this. He got on his knees and picked up the speed. My bare skin hit his bare skin. I grabbed the rug under my body and pulled it up, out of a pleasure.
"That's not gonna help you." He smiled, looking down at me.
He slowed down his thrusts but his chest moved up and down really fast "Who do you belong to?"
"You! Fuck... You daddy!" With my legs up my climax came so much faster.
"Who?" His voice was dark and quiet unlike mine.
"You Daddy!" I was breathing so heavy that I thought I would lose my breath.
"Come Bella."
And he came with me, moaning, but this time loud and clear. Fuck, if this is not the sexiest sound ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 16.2K 128
(short chapters) He was like the Devil but his beauty on the outside made me weak. His whole being made me weak and I have no idea why. I hate him so...
62.6M 1.4M 154
"You were ours from the second we saw you," he stated as if I didn't have a choice in it, and the truth was, I didn't need to because he was right. I...
540K 13.8K 71
Looking at myself in the mirror I studied my reflection. I exhaled a long surrendering sigh into the quiet that was my bedroom. I kept telling myse...
1M 14.6K 61
He gripped my waist flipping our position, my hands quickly gripping the headboard of my bed. My legs straddled his face, my cunt hovering over his m...