A Life at Hogwarts Part 2

By fanmadewriting

(MATURE AUDIENCE/NSFW/SELFHARM/PTSD/SEXUAL ABUSE/MENTAL ABUSE/ETC WARNING) [Also if you have not yet read par... More

The First Trace
Saved
That Bastard
Origin Story
Can he really be Forgiven
Harry needs Bleach
Going Nuts
The Archway
Mom
His Diaries
Bookstore
Double Agent 2.0
Y/n's Classroom
Tonks's Werewolf Issue
First Day
Shattering
The Painful Truth
Harry goes through your Memories
It's Happening
I do
The Reception
Honeymoon
The Tower
Planning
The Monster is Released
Dear Severus
A Quick Game of Catch Up
No...
Wake up!
The Black Crow Sheds
It's Over

Hot and Steamy

34 2 0
By fanmadewriting

"Y/n...Y/n you can't push me out much longer." I slowly opened my eyes and startled up, almost kicking my covers off. Voldemorts pale dry face slightly smiled hovering over me which creeped me out. He backed up calmly noticing how alarmed I am, "Oh don't worry I can't touch you. I just wanted to check on you."

I reached to shake Severus awake but my hand just grabbed air. I looked at the empty area of the bed then back at Voldemort furious, "What did you do to him?!"

He kept his smile on, "We're in your head so he's not here. Do you really think I would hurt one of my most handy followers?" I threw my blanket off and stood up walking around him.

"Why are you here and how?"

"I came to check on my child. Is that so bad? Also you let me in. I have to admit you have improved. I can't go through any of your memories or thoughts."

"I am the best I've been in years. Now go, I don't need you or want to see your ugly face right now." I went to leave the room but there were absolutely no doors.

His cloak dragged on the floor as he guided towards me, "Is there something you want to say? You don't seem to want to leave just yet." I dangerously turned around with my fist clenched.

"I'm not sure what I want to say- Mm that's what it is..." I looked into his red snake eyes, "I'm just gonna stay neutral right now. I don't want to be your puppet nor Dumbledore's."

"Fine by me, I'm hoping when your teaching job starts you'll make up your mind and get out of this neutral era. It was nice to see you again Y/n." The room slowly went dark and anything in my sight went dark with it.

--------------------------------------------------

Someone was shaking my body lightly with two fingers, "Darling come on wake up." I opened my eyes and realized how big everything is compared to me. Oh I'm a ferret right now. I quickly changed back to a human and smiled at Severus who looked very worried. "You were twitching a bit, everything alright?"

I hopped up and walked into the bathroom turning on the shower, "Um yeah I just apparently allowed Voldemort into my dream. Whoopsy."

He fumbled off of the bed and stumbled to the bathroom doorway, "You what?! Well what happened exactly?"

I started to slowly tug my shirt off over my head, "Nothing he actually just wanted to check on me that was it. Which is a giant shocker." Severus stayed quiet so I waited a minute for a response before stepping one leg into the warm steaming shower. "Sev is something wrong?"

"Oh it's nothing love, just go ahead and shower." I shrugged and slid through the curtain, the perfect temperature water dripping down my head and neck. I bent down for the shampoo container and at the same time I heard the shower curtain slowly open. Slowly I got up and froze looking at the opening. Severus is just standing there, his arms crossed and his jaw ticked to the side as he raised up an eyebrow. He looked my body up and down slowly, sending chills as his eyes are tracing my figure till we finally made eye contact. "Are you gonna continue or am I gonna have to join?" I raised my eyebrows and slightly bit my lip, my face burning.

"You should join or are you scared?" His face got a bit serious before he whipped the curtain closing it. I rolled my eyes as I turned back around disappointed and put a handful of shampoo into my hair. My tense body relaxed at the touch of two hands sliding down my back and resting onto my hips. Severus bent down to my neck, his breath sending more chills as he started to kiss me softly. My breathing slightly got heavier and I tried not to move but my body has a mind of its own. "Sev you're still so gentle." He then went up to my jaw line and we kissed sadly with no tongue. "I think you need some of this." I handed him the bottle of shampoo and he chuckled as he stepped back.

"I swear I wash my hair." I looked up and his hair actually isn't as greasy as it was a few months ago. I rinsed my hair and my eyes wandered down his handsome body and damnnn. I quickly turned around and grabbed the body wash. He stepped closer with his hands on my hips sending tingles down my body, "I can help with that if you want." His deep slow voice just melts my whole body. I poured some into his hand and he started to massage my back. His gentle hands feel so nice. My body felt mellow and I let out a soft moan as he worked at a tense spot. He came close to my ear and whispered, "You're enjoying yourself a little too much." His body was pressed against mine and I could feel him poking me. My whole face went red but went back to normal as he backed away.

"Where are you going?"

"You get rinsed off first then we can dry off and have breakfast." I hesitated before rinsing off and hopping out disappointed that the moment didn't last longer. It took him a while to get dressed after me and meet up in the kitchen.

"We could've continued, you know. I'm really fine now." He looked over at me through the side of his eyes then opened the fridge.

"We go back to Hogwarts in a few days."

"And? That's not an excuse." He pulled out his wand annoyed and left the food to cook itself.

"I really, really, want to keep us professional." He sat across from me and I just glared at him knowing that wasn't the truth. He shifted uncomfortable knowing I could see through his lies and rolled his eyes sitting back, "I hate that you can tell when I'm lying. The truth is I feel like it would be us just plain fucking. I'd rather make love to you as," He paused and took a hold of both of my hands, "As your boyfriend." I stared at him, my lips slowly curling into a smile.

"You actually mean it...what about Voldemort, aren't you scared?"

"Err he's fine with it. Also, who cares about him, I'd like your answer." I laughed which made him shift a bit in his seat.

"Do I really need to answer? I feel like we've already been dating since we were 17." He chuckled with relief then his hand reached across the counter to caress my cheek.

"I'll take that as a yes." I smiled but it faded when I looked behind him and saw an owl tapping on the window. He pulled away, "What's wrong love? Was it not a yes?"

I laughed it off and pointed behind him, "No Sev, there's an owl." He quickly turned around and very gently untied the scroll from the owl. He slowly unrolled it and walked out of the room to read it. I noticed the Owl was waiting so I grabbed a bowl and filled it with water. I looked around the shelves and noticed he didn't keep anything to feed owls, jerk.

"Y/n I know this is sudden but we need to pack our trunks. Dumbledore has requested our presence a little early."

I sent the owl off and closed the window, "Why? He can wait, we haven't even had breakfast yet." He looked at the pancakes flipping themself and started to caress his thumb nervously.

"Fine. I'll finish with the food while you pack for the two of us and we can quickly eat before leaving." His eye contact with me faded. I ignored it for the fact he looked uncomfortable and walked past him to the bedroom. With a flick of my wrist I sent two trunks onto the bed and they were being filled with clothes. I waited for them to finish by staring out the bedroom door and into the empty hall. Severus is being very reserved, he's definitely keeping something from me. I'd rather not pry with everything he has to go through, being a double agent has obviously affected him mentally. There have been nights when he'd come home late and not come to the bedroom. Those next mornings when he first sees me he looks worried and sometimes agitated. He has said Voldemort has plans for me..."Y/n are you finished in there?" I glanced at the trunks as they closed and snapped my fingers beckoning them to fly past me and sit at the front door.

"Yup," I slowly walked over and sat across from him again. I looked down at the glazed blueberry pancakes starving but instead of digging in I started to carefully pick at the bandages on my left arm. My mind raced with worry, "Severus, what has been bothering you these past few weeks?"

He froze before slowly taking his first bite and seemed at a loss for words not looking up at me, "You'll see when we get to Hogwarts. Dumbledore wants to tell you himself." He took a few more bites and I did as well however I no longer feel like eating. I only finished one pancake when he stood up and took both of our plates, "Grab your trunk, we're using the floo network." I looked at the trunks as they both flew over to the fireplace.

"Can't we just apparate to Hogsmeade and walk." He looked at me numb then his cloak swept behind him as he walked past me to the fireplace. He put some powder in my hand and his own.

"Just say Hogwarts Headmasters office. I'll go first, wait 10 minutes before following. Dumbledore wants to talk to me first, alone."

I can't tell what he is feeling, his face is neutral, it's frightening, "Ok...but ten minutes is all I'm waiting." He picked up both trunks which I'm not complaining and he disappeared in the green flames as they engulfed him. I looked up at the clock and stared at it as I lightly scratched at my left arm. Only a minute in there was a knock on the door so I reluctantly got up and answered it. My eyes widened and my fist clenched at the sight of Narcissa.

"May I um help you?"

"Oh um no where is Snape?"

"Gone. Till next summer."

She looked over my shoulder and sighed as she slowly got off her toes, "Fine I'll believe you." She quickly turned and walked down the sidewalk.

"I hope you're happy about Sirius's death!" She stopped. I noticed she was reaching for her wand.

"And I hope putting my husband in Azkaban was enough for you." I smiled slightly and under my breath I sighed, "more than enough..." I slowly closed the door with a wide grin. She should've helped me while she had the chance... I shook my head, got out of my thoughts and ran to the clock. Fifteen minutes passed? How is that even possible? I quickly stepped into the fireplace and whispered the location spinning into Dumbledore's office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.7K 60
It's 10 years later and everything has changed. Sirius was taken away all those years ago and you haven't spoken to him since. You and Severus have g...
172K 6.3K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
189K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
11.7K 144 22
This story was previously named "The Things You Do To Me." And "The Blue Rose" - The Main antagonist in this story; Voldemort. When Voldemort recrui...