My Bright Light

By FairozSherif

This is my first book, so if you have any expectations, drop them, you'll get disappointed by the writing. Th... More

Author's note
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 11.

31 4 0
By FairozSherif

Amelia's Pov*

Ian opens the car door that I was leaning against. Sleeping peacefully with Rio. Which made me fall. The car was high so I landed on my butt.

I already have trust issues with this car.

"Oh shit my bad I was just coming to bring rio" He said and then took Rio out of the car and walked away with him like I didn't just fall on the floor.

"He didn't just do that." I say to myself. Then I feel a hand on my waist I instantly yell in pain. What dumbass touched me!

I looked up and saw Adrian. Oh. Well that makes sense.

"That fucking hurt." I say rubbing my butt to ease the pain.

"Give me your hand." Adrian said. "You need to keep your bromance buddy in check. Your small dicked friend opened the car door and I fell." I said as I held his hand and and slowly pulled myself up. Feeling intense pain everywhere. He pulled the wheelchair closer to me so I can sit on it.

"Don't you ever say that. Have you seen it at all." He said shaking his head in awe.

Disgusting.

"I feel like an old nonna" I said groaning. "who said you aren't?" Adrian said I gave him a glare and he stopped smiling immediately.

He pushed me inside our mansion and it was so far so fun on this thing. It was like an endless slide.

"It's so fun sitting on this thing." I said to Adrian who gave me a smile of adoration. "Unfortunately you can't go up the stairs with this so. You will have to use the lift. I know you haven't seen it before so I'll show you were it is"

They have a freaking elevator here too!

"Jeez how extra are you guys" I asked him chuckling trying to lighten the mood.

My mood.

"Oh you haven't seen anything yet."

"Did you bring my phone from the mansion I was kidnapped in?" I asked my voice getting quieter as the sentence continued.

"Yes I did." He said as he pulled out my phone from his back pocket.

"Oh thank god I would have felt horrible if I lost it again." He gave me the phone and wheeled me to the elevator I never knew existed.

It was HUGE and also dark themed.

"Is your favorite color black or something?"

"Why you asking?"

I looked at him like he was dumb and said "well Escobar if you haven't noticed everything is black. Of course I noticed because I'm just that amazing."

He looked at me weirdly like I was a bomb about to explode and he was the person stopping it from exploding.

"Well yes I like the color black and I think it looks pretty on things but it's not my favorite color."

"What is your favorite color then mister mysterious?"

"Green. Sage green."

"How come I never see anything sage green in the house?"

"You haven't intered my office before mi amor"

"What does mi amor mean?"

"Nothing."

"You're weird as fuck. Can I see your office now?" I asked excitingly.

"mm sure."

He said as the elevator stopped. I wheeled out of the elevator before Adrian can push me and wheeled to enter his office. "Wait! You're gonna fall!" He said running up to me.

I looked at him confused. This I noticed my wheelchair moving backwards towards the stairs.

I instantly closed my eyes and prayed for sweet baby Jesus that it won't hurt. I felt the chair stop.

I opened my eyes to see Adrian laying on the floor holding my wheelchair that was tilted with me in it on the stairs.

I quickly grabbed the railing to help myself up because Adrian could lose his grip any moment now and I pulled myself up the stairs.

"Don't ever do that Amelia! You could've gotten badly injured!" He yelled at me.

Calm down it wasn't your ass that was gonna fall.

"Yeah yeah whatever I've felt worse. Now c'mon I want to see your office!"

"Fine but calm down. I need you in one piece." He said then pushed me into his bedroom.

"Wait why are we going to your room?"

"It's a secret. I'll show you"

We walked. Well I would have said wheeled but Adrian is walking and I'm being pushed. So now we are kinda walkwheeling? I don't know you get it right?

Right?

Anyway

We entered his room and he walked up this TV and clicked something from behind it and the wall started moving. Well the TV and the wall slid to the other side revealing a door. A black door of course.

He typed in a code into the security keypad next to the door and opened the door.

Revealing the most gorgeous office I have ever seen.

"Why is it a secret?"

"Because well its kinda girly. But it's my favorite place to read and think."

"It's girly indeed. Does anyone know about this office?"

"No only me and you."

He trusts me to keep this secret. It kinda tugged at my heart a bit.

"Who would have thought the big bad mafia capo has a sage green and gold office."

"Secret office." He said pointing a finger at me.

Ok Victoria secret I see you.

Is birthen a word? I birthened you. You have been borthed by me. I'll make it a word.

His phone rang and he picked it up. He was speaking Italian again and this was starting to piss me off.

I seriously need to upgrade my speaking skills.

I opened Google translate and started searching the meaning of a few words to use so they think I'm starting to understand Italian now.

But the thing I mostly wanted to know was the meaning of mi amor.

It translated to "my love". I tried to hide the shock on my face but couldn't.

He surely is messing with me because he thinks I wouldn't figure it out so he's just messing around.

Right?

Yeah of course yes. The only thing I brought him is pain in the ass.

I translated a few cuss words too so I can sound cool when I'm mad.

Perfect. All I gotta do now is get pissed off.

"Adrian I need to go to the bathroom." I said putting my phone away. "I'ma wheel out."

"No! Wait!" He said then hung up the phone. "You are not going alone."

Jeez how serious is he.

"Adrian?"

"Sì?"

"Puoi portarmi una ciambella e metterla nel microonde, per favore?"
(Can you bring me a donut and microwave it please?)

"What did you just say?" Adrian asked sounding shocked.

"cosa, voglio una ciambella."
(What, I want a donut.)

"SINCE WHEN DO YOU SPEAK ITALIAN?" he asked still shocked.

"Since I wanted to eat a donut. Now go get me one!"

He blinked at me twice. Still not moving.

"ti sei congelato o qualcosa del genere? vai a prendermi la mia ciambella"
(Did you freeze or something? Go get me my donut.)

He seemed to snap out of it and said. "Did you understand what I said on the phone?"

He sounded worried. I wanted to know what he sais so I said. "Sì e voglio una spiegazione in questo momento"
(Yes and I want an explanation right now.)

He sighed and said. "Look. When you first got here the cobras tried to kidnap you more than once in this house. But because of the security nothing happened to you but I decided it was not worth the risk. So I gave the cobras 600 million dollars out of my bank account and told them it was yours. So they would leave you alone. That's why I agreed for you to go to the club with Athena. Because I thought you weren't in harms way. But they kidnapped you again. I think it was revenge for the shot I gave Abel in his leg. And I received a call right now telling me that Peter. The capo of the cobras was shot dead and that all the money I gave to him came back to my bank account with billions more. Because now that Peter is dead and I killed his men. His mafia practically doesnt exist anymore so I got the money. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I gave them the money I thought you were safe."

I tried not to act shocked and act like I knew it from the phone call but I couldn't.

"Adrian why would you give a mafia half a billion dollars to save me? You barely know me" I said quietly.

"Well let's change that then. You tell me about your life and I'll tell you about mine."

"You start first till I come up with a question." I said.

"Mkay. Favorite hobby?"

"I'm too lazy to do sports so I just listen to music and read most of my time."

"My turn. Where are your parents?" I asked.

"They both live in Spain. With your father."

With my what now?

"What father? Mine died when I was 6 years old." I said looking confused.

"weird you don't know?"

"I don't know what?"

"You don't know." He said almost to himself.

"Well tell me what I don't know so I would know what I didn't know!"

"You have a father and 2 brothers Amelia." He said.

"I HAVE WHAT!"

"a father and tw-"

"I heard you the first time italian fettuccine and I'm still as confused!"

"I never knew that you never knew about your family."

"I never knew that you never knew that I don't know my family." I said.

WHY DID MY MAMA SAY MY FATHER WAS DEAD? AND WHY DID SHE NEVER TELL ME I HAVE TWO PEOPLE WITH BALL SACKS? Aka brothers.

"What the fuck is going on" I said to Adrian who looked just as confused as I am.

"What is the name of my father and brothers?"

"Dominic and your brothers names are Christian and will."

"Will is older than Christian with 3 years. They are 25 and 22. And your father is 49 years old."

Tears started stinging my eye and I was so confused.

"Do they know I exist?" I asked him quietly.

"Yes but your father thought you didn't want to live with him and that you know he existed but didn't want to see him" Adrian said rubbing my back in an attempt to comfort me.

"I want to see them" I said in a stronger voice and whipped my tears away.

"You can't travel. At least not right now your in a terrible condition."

Gee thanks adrie. way to bring a woman's ego.

"Can I at least call him and hear his voice?"

"Of course. But in the morning it's already 3 am right now. Sleep and we will talk about it in the morning."
He said wheeling me to my room.

"Wait Adrian." I said putting my hand on his that were resting on the handle of the wheelchair. "Yes?"

"Can I sleep on the couch in your room? I-i don't want to sleep alone in my room today." I stuttered because I was quite nervous. And I really didn't want to spend time alone so I wouldn't think about what just happened today.

"Of course you can." He said with a soft smile.

Then we wheeled to his room.

"You sleep on the bed you need to rest." He said. "Wait no it's fine the couch is comfy I can slee-"

"No Amelia you will sleep on the bed, like you said the couch is comfy I can sleep there." He said then without letting me protest he picked me up and laid me down on his bed then pulled the cover over me. Before he could remove his hand from the blanket I grabbed it.

"Thank you Adrian. For everything"

"Anytime. Mon amour"

Did he just switch to French?!

I understood that! that's one of the few things I know in French!

I felt heat rising on my face and I surely was as red as a tomato now. "Bonne nuit"

I said to him to piss him off.

"Oh for fuck's sake tell me a language you don't speak!" He said throwing his arms up in the air in frustration.

"Well if I tell you that, mon amour. Then it wouldn't benefit me in the future."

"Good night Amelia."

"Good night Escobar"

~~~~~~
I see what you did there Amelia.

Sneaky.

Did you like this chapter?

What do you think of Dominic and his sons?

Don't forget to vote

Ciao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 860 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
129K 5.5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
180K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
7.1K 97 14
book delays are likely and i do apologise!! Disclaimer: Please read all Trigger Warnings before beginning the book - I would appreciate it if haters...