Love And Saviour {GiyuShino}

DemonGiShiReal

Shinobu is hoping one day she will find the person who saved her when she was a kid. This is my very first fa... Еще

Chapter 1: We're here
Chapter 2: Nickname
Chapter 3: Park
Chapter 4: I feel like I know you
Chapter 5: Love at first sight
Chapter 6: Bullies and Saviour
Chapter 7: New friend and Old Friend
Chapter 8: Bullies and Victim
Chapter 9: Disliked or Liked?
Chapter 10: Realising and Restaurant
Chapter 11: Uninvited guest
Chapter 12: Get out
Chapter 13: Preparing for tomorrow
Chapter 14: Date
Chapter 15: Jealous
Q&A
Chapter 16: Fun Night🍋
Chapter 17: Request
Chapter 18: First Class of School
Chapter 19: You will find someone
Chapter 20: P.E Class
Chpater 21: You are Speical
Chapter 22: Dinner with The Butterfly Sisters
Chapter 23: Encounter
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: I love you
Chapter 26: Having Fun 🍋
Chapter 27: Going Insane 🍋
Chapter 28: She couldn't, right?
Chapter 29: Deciding
Chapter 30: The Sun Cream Puff
Chapter 31: Tanjiro's Date
Chapter 32: Nezuko's Double Date
Chapter 33: Date gone wrong
Chapter 34: Tsutako in love?
Chapter 35: Confession
Chapter 36: Kindergarten
Chapter 37: Rejection
Chapter 38: Becoming Friends
Chapter: 39 Becoming Soft?
Chapter 40: What I Desire 🍋
Chapter 41: Be happy with you
Chapter 42: Love is suffering?
Chapter 43: Sleep at my house
Chapter 44: What to wear?
Chapter 45: Prom is here
Chapter 46: Prom Dance
Chapter 47: At long last 🍋
Chapter 49: Holiday invite
Chapter 50: Ready for the trip?
Chapter 51: Roadtrip and Beach
Chapter 52: Holiday Gift
Chapter 53: Infinity Hotel 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
Chapter 54: Aftermath
Chapter 55: Captured
Chapter 56: Rightfully Mine
Chapter 57: Psycho
Chapter 58: What kind of Monster are you?
Chapter 59: Yandere
Chapter 60: Rescue Operation
Chapter 61: Death is near
Chapter 62: Marry me?
Chapter 63: Pregnant
The Final Chapter: I Do
Oneshot Chapter: Kamado Family visit
Oneshot Chapter: Weirdest Date

Chapter: 48 Let me have my thing 🍋

4.7K 59 149
DemonGiShiReal

WARNING ⚠️: 18+/LEMONS AGAIN!!! (JESUS CHRIST HOW!!! XD) 

Nobody's POV:

Inside the arcade room...

Everyone who was with Muichiro, all went to different areas to play whatever they find the most interesting. Because the room had an air hockey, Sabito and Makomo of course chose that game to play. With Tanjiro, Kanao and Aoi playing mini basketball, Inosuke and Genya facing each other at tabletop soccer. And finally, Nezuko was still looking around for a game to play with Muichiro and Zenitsu.

"Hey! Let's try that!" Nezuko pointed and the two looked at what it was.

"Table pool? Isn't really the most exciting game to play. But, if you really wanna try, then sure." Zenitsu said.

"Nezuko, you really wanna play it?" Muichiro asked.

"Yes!" Nezuko nodded very quickly.

"Okay, I'll prepare the game." Muichiro said.

With Sabito and Makomo...

"Man, how long has it been since we've played air hockey? I feel so nostalgic." Makomo smiled.

"Since we were kids. Before we entered high school." Sabito replied.

"Really?! Wow, no wonder I feel so rusty at this despite the fact that I always beat you in this." Makomo teased.

"You just had to rub it in? Did ya?" Sabito sighed.

"Yep! Wish Giichi was here right now." Makomo said.

"He's probably busy with *cough* Shinobu." Sabito coughed.

With Giyu and Shinobu...

Even though Sabito was thinking "somethings" about the two. They were actually just sitting down and relaxing. With Giyu just lying down with his eyes closed after eating a whole plate of fried salmon and Shinobu just having a cup of cranberry juice.

"Hey Giyu." Shinobu uttered.

"Yes Shinobu?" Giyu opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Wanna go outside and get some fresh air? Or go where the others are?" Shinobu asked.

"Hmmm, no thanks. I just wanna rest a bit." Giyu answered.

"Okay that's fine. I am still feeling a little tired from the prom dance and stuff." Shinobu yawned.

Shinobu was about to close her eyes and fall asleep. But before she could fall asleep.

*Meow*

"Eh?" Shinobu felt a sudden chill up her spine when she heard something "terrifying".

She stood up and looked around, and Giyu saw her and got confused and a little concerned. As soon as Shinobu turned around entirely, she saw something.

It was a cat and Shinobu began shaking. And before she could tell Giyu about it, the cat did something.

The cat stuck it's tongue out.

"AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Shinobu screamed in terror and ran to Giyu and hugged him and buried her face in his chest.

"Shinobu!? What's wrong?" Giyu asked.

"That! A monster!" Shinobu cried and pointed at the cat. Giyu then looked and got super confused.

"Huh? A cat?" Giyu was very confused.

"Yes! Now get that thing away from me!" Shinobu cried and Giyu began laughing a little.

"Ehh?" Shinobu looked at him.

"Shinobu, I didn't think you would be this terrified at cats. That's kinda funny." Giyu giggled.

"Y-You idiot!!!" Shinobu yelled and began slapping his chest, which he didn't mind.

"But." Giyu uttered.

"But what!?" Shinobu was still slapping his chest.

"It's quite cute. It adds something to your already perfect being." Giyu smiled and Shinobu stopped slapping and began blushing madly.

"Y-you idiot..." Shinobu pouted and Giyu pulled her for a hug.

As Giyu cuddled her, Kokushibo came upstairs due to him hearing the scream.

"Is everything okay? I heard a scream." Kokushibo asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine. It's just your cat is here and Shinobu is apparently scared of it." Giyu answered.

"I see. Well, I'll take him somewhere he won't disturb you." Kokushibo replied and picked up the cat.

"Okay Cuichi. Let's go and find a different area for you to sleep." Kokushibo said and before he took his leave.

"Kokushibo-San." It was Kanae, who just left the balcony. Although Kanae was in the balcony and heard the scream. She didn't really check on Shinobu, since she already saw at what she was screaming at and just laughed and left it to Giyu.

"Yes, how I help you?" Kokushibo asked.

"I know you have like, what, a bajillion bedrooms. But can you please tell me which one is the guest room? I just wanna 'sleep' for awhile." Kanae said.

"Well, at the very end of this hall is Muichiro's room and the doors that are locked are his parents or brother's. So any room that isn't locked is the guest room." Kokushibo answered.

"Okay thanks!" Kanae smiled.

"No worries. And if you want, you can sleep here for the night." Kokushibo said and took his leave.

"Kanae, are you really that tired?" Giyu asked.

"Uhh, yeah. But before I sleep, I'm gonna go and find Sanemi and have a drink with him." Kanae said.

"Okay." Giyu said.

With that, Kanae went downstairs to find Sanemi. Giyu on the other looked at Shinobu, only to see her fast asleep after her outburst. Seeing the sleepy Shinobu just made Giyu smile at how adorable she was every time she slept and he began to fall asleep as well.

With Kanae...

Kanae was walking around looking for Sanemi, and due her seeing and recording the whole "session" of Tsutako and Masachika. She was just getting hornier and wet every time she said or even thought of Sanemi or the two couple.

'He said he gonna go and get a drink, so maybe he's in the kitchen.' Kanae thought.

Kanae went to kitchen first to see if he was there, but it was just Kokushibo preparing somethings, so she just left him and little did she know. Kokushibo was preparing the cream puffs for the kids.

'Not kitchen. What place would usually have a drink? Bar!' Kanae thought and walked around once again to find the bar.

Kanae was still walking around and getting a little annoyed at how big the house was. As Kanae walked passed a random room, she caught something at the corner of her eyes and walked back a bit to take a peek.

'Ara Ara. A gym.' Kanae thought and looked at whe she wanted.

It was Sanemi doing weight lifting and he was shirtless was while doing this. So seeing such sight only made Kanae hornier and wetter. Kanae was getting so wet, it was to a point where her liquids began dripping from her womanhood.

"Sanemiiii!!!" Kanae yelled and Sanemi and immediately placed the weight down.

"Oh Kanae! How is *cough* Masachika and Tsutako?" Sanemi asked.

"Oh they had their fun and they actually lost their virginity, which surprised me the most. But that doesn't really matter. What matter is, you need to come with me to a guest room." Kanae said, making Sanemi a bit confused.

"Why?" Sanemi asked.

"No questions! Now, go and put shirt on and I'll explain everything." Kanae said, and Sanemi just nodded.

After putting his shirt on, the two left gym room, as they left the room Sanemi's couldn't help but notice some "liquids" on the floor.

'Is that my sweat or was Kanae drinking? But she isn't holding anything.' Sanemi thought.

The two upstairs headed upstairs and as soon as they got upstairs, they saw Giyu and Shinobu asleep and kept quiet since they didn't wanna wake them up.

"Okay, just wait here while I find a guest room." Kanae whispered.

"Uhh, okay..." Sanemi whispered back.

Kanae walked nearly all the way to the end of the hall and tried to open the first door, and this luckily happened to be unlocked.

"Yes!" Kanae whispered and then went to Sanemi.

"Okay. Let's go Sanemi." Kanae said and dragged him to the guest room.

Kanae pulled Sanemi into the room and immediately locked it.

"So are you gonna explain?" Sanemi asked, but Kanae didn't respond.

"Are you okay, Kan-" Sanemi said but was stopped when Kanae immediately pushed him on the bed and kept him 'locked' by holding his wrist and placing her legs on Sanemi's legs.

"K-Kanae!? What's wrong?" Sanemi exclaimed.

"Shut up and let me have my thing." Kanae blushed and began kissing him extremely roughly.

Back with Muichiro and the others...

Muichiro, Nezuko and Zenitsu's game at table pool was coming at an end. There was only 4 pool balls left, including the white one.

"Man, at first I thought this would be boring, which it sort of is, but as the game progresses, it get's quite interesting and a little intense." Nezuko said.

"I guess." Zenitsu uttered.

Muichiro was focusing the white ball at the red ball which was the closest one to the hole. After a few second, Muichiro finally smacked the white ball and it managed to hit the red one but it unfortunately didn't make it to the hole.

"Dang it." Muichiro sighed.

"Okay! My turn!" Nezuko said, but before she could take her turn.

"Everyone!" Kokushibo called everyone in the arcade room and they all stopped at what they were doing and looked at him.

"What's up!?" Inosuke asked.

"I wanna tell you that the Sun Cream Puff is ready and is on the dinner table waiting." Kokushibo said, and everyone, especially Tanjiro and Nezuko became excited.

"EEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Nezuko screamed out of excitement.

"Let's go everyone, I don't want it to get cold!" Tanjiro yelled and they all hummed in agreement.

They all left at what they were doing and left the room and went to the kitchen only to see the main thing on the table. The Sun Scream Puff.

"Oh my god, They look so much better every time you see it in person." Makomo said.

"Now before you start eating. I wanna tell you that the plate with most cream puff is mine aka the main one, while the one with the other plate with the least amount is Muichiro's. Muichiro was been learning at how to make the cream puff, so I hope you would try some of his." Kokushibo said.

"Wow, Tokito-San's looks just as good as the original one." Kanao complimented.

"Thank you, Kanao." Muichiro said.

"Okay! Shall we start eating or what?" Genya asked.

"Wait." Sabito uttered.

"Now what Peachy!? After that hockey game, I'm hungry!" Makomo pouted.

"Let's first let Tanjiro and Nezuko taste both Kokushibo's and Muichiro's cream puff. They have never eaten it, so they should be the first." Sabito said.

"Hmmm, I agree. Nezuko-Chan, go ahead and try one!" Zenitsu said.

"You too, Tanjiro." Kanao said.

"Okay!" The two said.

Both Tanjiro and Nezuko grabbed Kokushibo's cream puff first and putted it in their mouth began chewing as soon as they did.

"HMMMM!" Both their eyes were as wide as plates.

"You okay?" Kokushibo asked.

"This is..." Tanjiro uttered.

"UMMMMMAAAAI!!!!!!" Nezuko screamed and jumped in the air Tanjiro joined her.

"What do you think?" Kokushibo asked.

"THIS IS THE MOST DELICIOUS FOOD I HAVE EVER EATEN!!! THIS SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER THAN I WOULD EVER IMAGINE!!!" Tanjiro screamed.

"I don't know what to say but, thank you." Kokushibo laughed.

"Let's try Muichiro's." Nezuko said and everyone including Muichiro became worried at what she will think of it.

"Uhhh Nezuko I think I should eat it first just Incase..." Tanjiro said but Nezuko ate Muichiro's cream puff right away.

Everyone was looking at her with worry and before Muichiro could apologise for not making it delicious.

"This is good! Although it isn't as amazing as Kokushibo's, it is still delicious! I would say, half as good as the actual one!" Nezuko yelled, shocking everyone but Kokushibo.

'D-Do you really mean it, Nezuko?" Muichiro asked.

"Of course! It's great!" Nezuko smiled, and Muichiro began tearing up a little.

"Thank you, Nezuko. I appreciate it." Muichiro smiled.

With that, everyone grabbed some cream puffs and began eating it.

Meanwhile with Kanae and Sanemi...

WARNING: LEMON 🍋 APPROACHING!!!

Kanae was still kissing Sanemi roughly, and he obviously kissed her back and before he could use his tongue. Kanae pulled away from the kiss and Sanemi got a little disappointed.

"Kanae?" Sanemi asked.

"Didn't I say to keep quiet?" Kanae said while flipping her hair back.

Before Sanemi could say anything, he felt something wet at his lower area. He then realised that the liquid he saw out the gym wasn't his sweat, it was Kanae's juices. Sanemi knowing how horny she has become just made him smirked. Sanemi slid his hands inside her skirt and began squeezing her ass.

"Ahhh... fuck... Sanemi it's not your turn..." Kanae said.

"Too bad." Sanemi smirked and seeing that smirk made Kanae ticked off.

"That's it!" Kanae yelled and then took off her top and became topless. Kanae leaned forward and placed her cleavage on his face and then pressed her two breast on his head.

"I know you're enjoying this, but you're eventually gonna run out of air. So better do something about it." Kanae smirked and Sanemi just decided to pinch her ass.

"Mmmm. You that's gonna do anything? Too bad." Kanae moaned and pressed her breast even more.

"I'll release you if you swear to be a good boy." Kanae said and Sanemi pulled one hand out and gave her a thumbs up.

"Good Sanemi." Kanae smiled and released his face from her breast prison.

"Fucking hell, Kanae... I almost died..." Sanemi panted.

"Oh don't worry Sanemi, you will be fine." Kanae smiled and began kissing and biting on his neck, not nibble, but a full on bite like Shinobu.

"Arrgghhhaa!!! Kanae!! That's too much!" Sanemi hissed and held the bedsheet really tightly.

Several seconds have passed and Kanae was finally done and she saw her bite mark. Seeing that just made her happy that he was basically her property. Kanae grabbed Sanemi's shirt and began pulling it.

"Kanae what are you doing?" Sanemi asked, but before Kanae could answer, she managed to rip his shirt wide open, revealing his bare chest and abs, shocking him quite a bit.

Kanae's womanhood was still dripping like crazy, so she decided to rub her clit for a bit until her hands were wet enough. In the mean Sanemi leaned up and began sucking and sucking her breast.

"Ahhh! Sanemi..." Kanae moaned, while still rubbing her clit even faster and rougher. Kanae finally cummed enough juices on her hands.

"Okay Sanemi. I need you to stop sucking with my breast, I need to do something." Kanae said and Sanemi obeyed and pulled away and laid down.

With that, Kanae began rubbing her wet hands on her breast that had Sanemi's saliva which she was perfectly fine since it was basically a topping. After one minute, Kanae was done and began rubbing or to be more specific, massaging her boobs against Sanemi's chest like how someone would use massaging oil to massage someone's back.

"Aaahhhh... Kanae... that feels amazing..." Sanemi moaned, and Kanae slid her hand into his trouser and felt his massive cock and started stroking it with her sopping wet hand.

"Mmmm, I knew you were gonna like it." Kanae smiled and can feel his dick erect even more.

Several minutes have passed and Kanae wanted his dick. So she stopped 'massaging' him and went down to his trousers and started pulling it down, leaving his boxer. Kanae got closer and pulled his boxer down and got little more closer because...

*Smacked*

Kanae wanted his cock to spring out and hit her face.

"Hmmmm, what should I have? Dick in mouth or dick in vagina?" Kanae asked, and before Sanemi could reply.

"Sixty-nine position it is!" Kanae smirked.

With that, Kanae took off her skirt and panties and placed her ass on Sanemi's face, who began licking and nibbling her clit. Kanae on the other hand flipped her hair back once again, and then put his dick inside her mouth and began sucking it. Kanae pulled her mouth out and began rubbing it on her inner cheek and closed her mouth a bit to rub his cock against her teeth like a tooth brush. She then pulled his huge cock up her throat and then she started to suffocate.

"Ahhh! Fuck!" Kanae pulled put out and started breathing heavily.

Sanemi on the other hand, sinked his teeth in her clit and began shaking his head and Kanae was turning into a moaning mess.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! AHHHH!!!" Kanae moaned and squirted her juices even more on his face.

"Yess..." Kanae panted and got her ass off his face. Kanae then grabbed his wet ass weiner and slowly inserted into her vagina.

"Sanemi-Sama." Kanae called him Sama.

"Yes, my Kanae." Sanemi uttered.

"Don't hold back." Kanae said.

"I never do." Sanemi smirked and Kanae finally inserted his cock all the way.

"Ahhhh... yes..." Kanae moaned.

Sanemi grabbed Kanae's hips, and he began fucking her, while moving her up and down very fast, and her ass started flopping. Kanae closed her eyes and slowly entered the world of pleasure, Sanemi went and both were becoming a moaning mess.

"Kanae! I'm gonna cum!" Sanemi groaned, but because Kanae was in her own world, she didn't hear him. And Sanemi on the other hand couldn't stop fucking her and once Kanae's pussy clenched, Sanemi's dick squirted his sperm inside her.

"Hah... hah... hah..." Kanae was panting too much.

"K-Kanae, I'm sorry. I didn't me-" Sanemi tried to say something but was cut off when she kissed him on the lips.

"Shhhh, It's okay... Even though you told me before that you are not ready, I know you are gonna be a great father. And don't worry, I'll make plans so you don't have to be too stressed out..." Kanae whispered and the gave him a peck on the lips.

"Kanae..." Sanemi tearing up little out of relief.

"I love you so much, Sanemi." Kanae smiled and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

"Love you too. Always." Sanemi smiled and patted her head.

Despite all that moaning, Giyu and Shinobu were still asleep. Somehow...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JESUS CHRIST!!! HOW THE HELL DO I END UP MAKING SO MUCH LEMONS!!! PLS HELP!!! XD
If you're enjoying the story, pls vote :)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

32.4K 858 28
Love for the slayers seems impossible; you'll never know when the other will die and leave you in the cruel world's wake. Watch Giyuu and Shinobu acc...
106K 1.7K 24
𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐊𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐔 𝐱 𝐊𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐔 ꜱʟᴏᴡ ʙᴜʀɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ══ "no one likes you, tomioka-san, but I love you" ══ 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙪𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠...
2.5K 32 19
⚠️IMPORTANT INFORMATION⚠️ - There will be no smut unfortunately. - This is my first written story so please don't attack me. - This is a Demon Slaye...
197K 3.8K 19
a normal mission for giyuu until the demon look rather familiar... a giyushino fanfic where giyuu falls in love with the girl who's not herself anymo...